He Tricked the Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my dick's like a plastic backscratcher," Alex joked.

"No," she answered, embarrassed. They shared a laugh.

"One last comment, and then I want you to fuck my brains out," Sienna said. "The euphoria from the initial penetration has turned into tingling sensations as certain areas inside of me are stroked. Keep doing what you're doing!"

She raised her feet, put them on his ass, pulled him to her, and gave him an order. "Fuck me!"

Alex, no longer restrained by worries that the experience was overwhelming her or that she wasn't ready, fucked her hard and fast.

She met him stroke for stroke, moan for moan, and groan for groan. Alex felt his ball tighten. She felt the tingling inside her building and building.

"Oh! Oh, God! Oh!" she cried out as she came. Alex felt her pussy clench his penis, gasped, and climaxed.

The thrashing stopped, and they felt joy. He removed and tied the condom, tossed it into a trashcan, and spooned her. She sighed and snuggled against his naked body.

When they recovered, Sienna said, "That was wonderful! I didn't know I could feel that good."

"It was great." He looked at her with loving eyes.

"I'd like to see you again," she said. "Are you okay having an out-of-town girlfriend?"

"Yes."

They exchanged phone numbers and kissed.

"I'd like to stay, but I better check on my friend," she said.

"I understand. How about we get together tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes. Let's do that."

Sienna dressed, slipped out of the room, and headed to the hall bathroom. She knocked, there was no response, and she opened the door.

^^^

Vanessa dressed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. She saw her BFF going into the bathroom, and called out, "Hey. Sienna. Hold on. Let me join you." The redhead let her in, closed, and locked the door.

"I did it! I had sex!" Sienna screamed.

"Me too!"

The women used the toilet and washed, chatting the whole time. As they drove home they shared everything that had happened that night.

^^^

Sunday after church, Sienna and Alex went to a movie. She blew him in the parking lot. They kissed when he dropped her off at her house.

"I'm sorry we couldn't do more," Sienna said. "My folks are home."

"I understand," he replied. "It was great to see you again. I have a crazy week. See you Friday night?"

"Yes. Friday night. A date with my hot boyfriend! And don't forget Saturday night we have a Halloween costume party."

^^^

Vanessa traded texts with Justin, anonymously, all week long. They shared more intimate pics and thoughts.

^^^

On Friday night, Sienna and Alex had dinner and sex. Great, glorious, mind-blowing sex. As they lay naked in each other's arms. Sienna said, "I hope you don't mind that tomorrow we're going with Vanessa to a dress-up Halloween party. I expect she'll find her own way home. Did you find a costume?"

"No problem. I love Halloween. I have a werewolf costume."

^^^

Barry was playing pool at a honky-tonk bar with his friends. It was their usual Friday night: beer, pool, and picking up a girl. If you're lucky, you take her home and get down and dirty.

"Oh, fuck! What is she doing here?" Barry asked.

All the guys looked toward the door and saw Amy, Justin's ex, walking toward them. They all stood and stared at her. She said, "Hi, all. Justin, can I have a word with you in private?"

"What do you want?" Justin asked, angrily.

She looked uncomfortable, took a deep breath, and said, "I came to apologize. You were right. I was wrong."

"And that's supposed to make everything alright?" Justin said as he slammed the pool cue on the table.

She jumped at the loud sound, her eyes teared up, she went to him, grabbed his arm, and said, "I fucked up. I'm sorry. He was every bit the low-life user you said he was. He's out of my life, and I never want to see him again."

She looked up at Justin and pleaded with him, "I wish I'd never met him, but I learned something important - that I love you. That you're the best thing to ever happen to me. Please give me another chance. I'll gladly spend the rest of my life proving how much I love you!"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks when she finished her impassioned speech. Justin looked at her, his jaw wobbled, tears came to his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and said, "I love you, Amy!"

They left the poolhall and had fabulous make-up sex. Three times!

^^^Saturday^^^

Saturday morning, Barry scratched his crotch through his boxers as he stood in the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He heard Justin laugh and a woman giggled, the door to Justin's bedroom opened, and out spilled the happy couple.

"Morning!" Amy shouted gleefully. "I'm making pancakes. Want some?"

"Sure," Barry answered.

Amy got busy in the kitchen. Barry jerked his head toward his bedroom, the two men went inside, and Barry said, "Amy cheated on you, broke your fucking heart, and now you're back together?"

"Yes. I believe she's sincerely sorry. She apologized in front of everybody. I love her. I want her in my life. Don't give her any shit, okay?"

"Yeah. I understand. I won't bust her chops, but it'll cost you."

"What?"

"I want your phone for the day."

"Why?"

"I want your phone so I can contact the girl with the great ass that you've been texting all week. I'm guessing you won't be meeting her at the Halloween party tonight. I'm going in your place. We'll trade costumes, I'll meet the hot girl, and Amy never needs to know you've been sending dick pics to another woman."

"Okay. Not a word about me and Sweet Cheeks to Amy."

"My lips are sealed." Barry brought a hand to his mouth and mimed locking it with a key. "You've been flirting with this other girl all week. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky."

^^^Saturday night^^^

By ten o'clock the Halloween party was rocking. There was loud music, plenty of alcohol, and lots of young people in costume having a good time.

Alex, Sienna, and Vanessa parked and joined the bash. Vanessa was dressed as a unicorn, Sienna was a beautiful, red-headed fairy complete with wings, and Alex wore a furry, wolfman costume.

"Justin texted me on the way over," Vanessa said. "He's here and wearing a Darth Vader costume. See ya. I plan on having a sleep-over," she said brightly as she walked away.

"Do you want something to drink or should we dance?" Alex asked his girlfriend.

"I love this song," Sienna said. "Let's dance." They joined the gyrating throng in the middle of the room.

Vanessa scanned the room, looking for her date. A hand touched her shoulder, she turned, and saw the unmistakable black plastic helmet and heard a deep, breathy voice say, "Hello, Sweet Cheeks."

The breathing device on his mask was a voice modulator that made the wearer sound like theStar Wars villain.

"Hello, Lord," Vanessa answered. Her voice modulator raised the pitch of her voice and made it sound sing-songy.

"You look magical," Barry said.

"You look menacing. Shall we dance?"

They went to the dance area and moved as well as one can in full-body costumes. Vanessa did the sixties dance "The Pony". The reference was lost on Barry. He did like it when she turned away from him. He stepped up to her and patted her bottom as she continued to do the dance steps.

Barry thought, "I need to get her alone. The quicker the better. Before she realizes that I'm not Justin." When the song ended, he said, "Let's go somewhere where we can be alone."

She nodded. Her horn bobbed up and down. He led her to an empty bedroom, closed and locked the door, and said, "I liked trading texts and pics."

"Me too."

Barry knew his only chance to score with her was to hide his identity. Little did her know that Sweet Cheeks had the same goal. He said, "You are smart, funny, and pretty. Not knowing your identity added to my excitement. Can we keep our identities secret while we make-out?

At the end of the night, we see each other's faces and tell each other our real names, but for now, we stay incognito."

"Okay. I'm intrigued," Vanessa said. To herself, she said, "This is perfect. I couldn't have set it up better."

"So how do we do this? Keep the light off?"

"Yes," Barry said, sounding like Darth Vader. "And we wear blindfolds." He held out two blindfolds. She took a blindfold.

"You go to the right side of the bed and I'll go to the left side," Barry said. "We face the wall, undress, put the blindfolds on. Then we get on the bed. There's no talking."

"Okay."

They followed the plan and laid, naked and blindfolded on the bed. They came together for a kiss. Each was thrilled. Their hearts raced.

Barry thought, "This is working out great. I'm naked and making out with a hot girl."

Vanessa moaned and said to herself, "This is wonderful. I'm kissing Justin. My pussy's soaking wet."

The excited young people grew more excited as things progressed. They necked and French kissed. He feasted on her bosom. Then she sucked his cock.

"Thank God, I practiced," Vanessa said to herself. "Listen to him moan. I'm doing a great job. I thought his cock curved to the right? What do I know about dicks? Maybe sometimes his curves. Tonight it's as straight as an arrow."

"Damn! This girl can suck cock!" Barry thought. "Mmm. Mmmm!" he moaned and frantically tapped her shoulder to warn her of his impending orgasm. A second later, he climaxed and shot his load into her mouth.

Vanessa giggled, proud of her efforts, and swallowed his cum. She rested her head on his stomach while he enjoyed his orgasm.

A minute later, Barry sat up, pulled her to him, and kissed her as he fondled her breasts. He positioned her on her back and dove between her legs. He ate the shit out of her pussy. He had her moaning and squirming before her body spasmed as she came.

Barry smiled as her thighs clamped on his head. "Sweet Cheeks has a sweet pussy," he said to himself. He escaped her legs and let her rest. He reclined on the bed and thought, "This night couldn't be going any better. We have our blindfolds on. She's got a nice rack, a juicy pussy and she sucked my cock like a pro. Give me another minute and I'll have a second erection and I'll fuck the shit out of this chick."

Vanessa's head cleared, she thought, "OMG! That was a big orgasm. He's got to fuck me!"

She found his cock and sucked until it was long and hard again. He slipped a condom on and they had a marathon fucking session: missionary, doggie-style, spooning, and girl-on-top. She got into a groove riding him, moaning loudly and moving frantically.

He sat up and sucked her titties and twisted her stiff nipples. The magic moment struck and they came simultaneously. They grunted. He shoved his cock deep inside her and she ground her pussy on his pubic bone.

They saw stars and their bodies tingled all over. She fell off him. He pulled the rubber off and spooned her as they enjoyed their bliss. They stayed that way for many minutes.

Barry stretched, sat up, and turned on the nightstand lamp. He slipped off his blindfold as Vanessa took hers off. They stared at each other's faces.

"You!" he said.

"Where's Justin? You son of a bitch! Did you set this up so you could fuck your sister?" She slapped her brother in the face.

"I didn't know you were the unicorn! You had a mask on."

"What happened to Justin?"

"He got back together with his ex-girlfriend last night. I knew he'd been flirting with someone and had set up this date. I saw the nasty video of you masturbating and thought I'd try to impersonate Justin and maybe I'd get lucky with the hot babe. We didn't know you were Sweet Cheeks."

She got on her knees, towered over him, shook her finger in his face, and said, "No one ever learns about this. Tell Justin we met at the party, but nothing happened."

"Okay. I'm sorry. Never in a million years did I expect to have sex with you."

They both used the bedsheet to clean up, got dressed, and left the room. Barry grabbed three beers and started chugging. His plan was to get drunk as soon as possible, and he succeeded.

Vanessa found her friends and begged them to take her home. Sienna asked, "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel well."

"Did you meet Justin?"

"Yes. He's back together with his old girlfriend."

"Sorry. We can leave now."

Alex dropped Vanessa at her home. He found a secluded place to park. Sienna sucked his cock, climbed on his lap, and rode him until they both came.

^^^

Vanessa and Barry avoided each other for weeks. Neither told anyone about what happened. When they saw each other at Thanksgiving, Barry made a point of making himself scarce and limited how much time he was around his sister.

The next time they saw each other was over the Christmas holidays. Barry spent a couple of days home with the family, staying in his old room. The day after Christmas, he walked into the kitchen, fixed himself a cup of coffee, and sat at the kitchen table.

Vanessa came into the kitchen, went to the sink, and began washing dishes. A minute later, she turned and asked, "Are you looking at my ass?"

"No," he lied. "Yes," he confessed. He got up and left the room.

^^^twelve years later^^^

Life moved on for everyone. There were graduations, careers begun, marriages, and children.

Sienna and Alex were happily married and had three daughters. Sienna was a stay-at-home mother, and Alex ran his own accounting firm.

Barry was married for a decade to his wife, Joan, and they had a boy and a girl. Joan suffered a serious bout of postpartum depression after giving birth to her last child, Helena. It evolved into chronic depression. Her doctors put her on anti-depression medicine. She was able to get out of bed and engage with others, but her sex drive was zero, and she was no longer was able to orgasm.

Vanessa met Vinny, a big, strong, handsome fireman, and she was married the year after her brother. They were very busy in the bedroom and had three kids quickly. Unfortunately, in the eighth year of their marriage, Vinny was seriously injured when, after rescuing a child during a house fire, a beam fell on him, breaking his leg and pelvis. His crew got him to safety, his bones healed, but some of the internal damage couldn't be fixed, and he was left impotent.

^^^A Friday night in summer two years later^^^

Vanessa had a big backyard party for her family, friends, and neighbors. Vinny set up the above ground pool and a bounce house for the kids. After a great day and most of the guests had left, she was relaxing with a drink outside.

"The kids are settled," Sienna said. "They're watching a movie. Wow! That was some party."

"Thanks. Yes. I went all out."

The redhead pulled up a chair, sat, and asked, "Vinny looked good. He's put on some weight."

"Yes. Part of it is he's no longer an active fireman. He has a desk job. And he's got less, way less, testosterone that he used to because of the accident. It affects his ability to maintain a muscular physique."

"Oh. Right. Has he...can he?"

"No. He can't get an erection. Too many blood vessels were damaged. We haven't had intercourse since the accident."

"But you can do other things, right?" Sienna asked.

"For a while, we tried to have sex. Sucking his limp dick does nothing for either of us. He can give me oral, but I can tell he doesn't enjoy it like he used to. I feel guilty asking him to eat me. I brought my vibrator to bed with us once. He got upset, walked out, and said it made him feel emasculated."

Vanessa shrugged and said, "We love each other and I'd never leave him. We're pals and parents, but no longer sexual partners."

"I can't imagine never having sex again. We're only thirty-three-years-old," Sienna sighed, sipped her drink, and asked, "Have you been with someone else? There are apps and websites."

"No. I've thought about it. It'd be great to be hugged by a big, strong man and feel his erection pressing against me. Or to have a thick, warm cock inside me. Vibrators get the job done, but there's no kissing, no warm body, or manly smell."

Sienna nodded.

"I'm afraid if I swiped right and hooked up with a guy something bad will happen. I'd catch some disease, get pregnant, the guy would stalk me or want to pursue a romantic relationship. Any of those things could destroy my family."

Sienna nodded. They sat in silence. One of Sienna's daughters came out and she had to go inside.

Barry sat down in the open chair and said, "I overheard your conversation."

"What?" Vanessa screeched.

"Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. I came here to tell you that my situation is the same. I love my wife and my kids, but I'm struggling not to cheat on Joan. The only reason I haven't, are the reasons you mentioned."

Vanessa looked at him warily.

"You know how tough Joan's last pregnancy was and that the doctors recommended that she not have any more children."

Vanessa nodded.

"That's not an issue. We have two beautiful kids. I got a vasectomy. The problem is she continues to suffer from depression. The doctors have her on meds that make her better, but there are two tough side effects of her drugs. One, she has no libido. And two, she can no longer have an orgasm."

"I didn't know."

Barry nodded and said, "I'm in the same boat as you. Having sex with someone who has no interest and can't enjoy it sucks. Like you and Vinny, we tried, but it's unsatisfying and I feel guilty. Sex with Joan was great when it was mutually satisfying. But, honestly, I'd rather masturbate than ask her to let me play with her breasts or fuck her when it brings her no pleasure at all."

"I'm sorry to hear this. It's tough to give up sex. I understand your feelings because I'm experiencing them too.

"There's an obvious solution staring us in the face," Barry said.

Vanessa gave him a confused look.

"You and I are still young, vibrant people. We are sexually compatible. We only hooked up once, but it was memorable for me and I remember you climaxed."

"What? Us? No way."

"Before you dismiss it out of hand, think. One, we're disease-free. Two, I can't get you pregnant. Three, our families mean the world to us. I'm not going to ask you to abandon yours to marry me and I'm just as motivated as you are to keep any affair unwraps."

"Yes, but..."

"But what? It's the perfect solution to our problem. We have a built-in explanation to explain why my car is parked outside your house or why you're visiting mine because we're family."

"It's wrong."

Barry got up, stood behind his sister, and leaned down so his mouth was near her ear. His hands caressed her neck and shoulders as he said, "What's wrong is what has happened to our spouses." Her body shivered as she felt his warm breath on her neck.

"I can't take it much longer," Barry said. "I love Joan, but I have needs. I find myself lusting after other women and snapping at Joan. Do you look at other men wondering what it would be like to be with them?" He heard her sigh.

His hands slid down her neck past her shoulders to her collarbone. He whispered, "I'm going to succumb to my desire someday. My biggest fear is I'll do something stupid and ruin everything. You understand, don't you? You've had the same thoughts." She nodded.

He moved his hands lower and cupped her full breasts.

"Oh!" they moaned.

He grasped her hard nipple, squeezed, and tugged.

"OH!"

He kissed her neck and it was over. The decision was made. Their pent up lust overwhelmed them. She turned to him, her lips sought his mouth, and they kissed.

"Mmm! Ohhh!"

He pulled her out of her chair and kissed her passionately. With their lips mashed together, he dragged her into the bounce house. They panted as they kissed and ripped off each other's clothes. They hungrily groped, kissed, and bit each other as they lay naked on the cushions filled with air.