He Tricked the Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got on top of her and stared into her open eyes as he drove his cock inside her. She didn't protest. She was a willing participant and cried out as her brother's penis entered her.

"OH!"

"Fuck!" he answered.

They rutted violently, climaxed quickly, and lay hot, sweaty, and exhausted in each other's arms.

"Do you think we have time to do it again?" Vanessa asked giggling. She slurped his limp, cum-covered dick into her mouth, brought him back to life, and mounted him.

"Oh, God! How I've missed this!"

"Me too." He groped, then sucked on her breasts as she rode his cock.

"Oh. Oh! I'm cumming!" she announced. Her pussy pulsated and gripped his dick. He thrust into her and came to. They lay in a heap.

"This might work," she mumbled.

^^^

The next day, Barry called his sister. "Hello, Vanessa. Joan's taking the kids to the zoo. I told Joan something came up and I need to deal with it. It's my cock. It's hard as a rock because I keep thinking about you. They'll be gone for hours. Can you come over?"

"I don't know."

"I'll make it worth your while. I'll eat your sweet pussy until you come and you can pick the position when we fuck." He laughed.

"You had me at oral sex," she answered, chuckling. "See you in an hour."

Vanessa parked in her brother's driveway and walked to his front door. Barry opened it, smiled, and said, "Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for inviting me." They embraced and kissed.

He led her down the hall toward the bedrooms. His sister stopped and said, "Hold it. You can't take me to the master bedroom. We can never have sex in our spouse's bed."

"How about the guest bedroom?"

"Fine."

They went there and quickly stripped. Barry had her sit on the edge of the bed, he spread her legs, knelt at her feet, and dove into her crotch.

"Oh! Fucking wonderful!" Vanessa cried out. She flopped onto her back.

Barry dug with his tongue deep into her pussy. He sucked and slurped her nectar. He changed things up and used two fingers to drill her as his tongue flicked across her bean.

"Oh. Oh, God! There! Right there! OH!" she hollered and climaxed.

Barry rested on his knees, staring at her quivering pussy lips and listened to her gasp, sigh, and breathe deeply. He rolled her onto her stomach, caressed her ass, and kissed her bottom. This made her giggle.

He stood, pulled on her hips, and guided her to kneel on the bed. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina and drove it home.

"Fuck!" he cried.

"Oh, God. You fill a girl good," she responded.

He stood behind her and drilled her again and again and again with increasing force that caused her body to quake. She dropped her head, sighed, and moaned. His hands held her hips as he slammed his cock into her. They moaned and groaned and mashed body parts until their orgasms overtook them and they collapsed on the bed.

After a rest, Vanessa smiled and said, "Fuck! I needed that. Don't forget, buster. You still owe me a fucking of my choice."

"Yeah. Absolutely."

"So...You still like my ass?"

"I love your ass!"

"Good. It's yours. I'm glad to give it to someone who appreciates it and knows how to fuck." She kissed him, got off the bed, and asked, "Which way to the bathroom?"

"Out the door and to the right."

She laughed and said, "You fucked me so hard that I lost my sense of direction." He laughed with her and followed her to the bathroom. He watched her pee and asked, "Want to share a shower?"

"Sure. I need to wash the smell of sex off me." She flushed and washed her hands. She smiled into the mirror while looking at him, cupped her breasts, and said," Could you give me a hand washing these?"

"I love you!" he said as he got behind her, put his hands under her, and squeezed her tits.

They showered and washed. He molested her and she giggled. She put a foot on the edge of the tub, spread her legs, and said, "Take me, Big Boy!"

Within seconds his cock was in her pussy. He nipped her neck and shoulders, groped her breasts, and fingered her pussy as his dick pummeled her pussy. Their climaxes were simultaneous and they rested against the wall as pleasure surged through their bodies. She rewashed her pussy.

^^^

The following week was hectic and Vanessa and Barry's busy schedule made it difficult to get together. Plans were made only to be canceled. Thursday night Barry sent over a text.

I'm parked two houses away in front of the rancher.

R U Crazy! It's 9:15. I'm watching TV with Vinny.

Tell them you're walking the dog or returning a dish to a neighbor. I have to see you!.

"Vinny, I'll be back in a bit. I have to give Carol her casserole dish."

"At this hour?"

"She needs it. Besides, I can't get into this show." She got off the sofa, went into the kitchen, and made noise opening cabinets and moving dishes. She snuck out the backdoor, went to her brother's car, and sat in the front seat.

"We're not doing it in the car!" she announced.

"I know. I'm sorry. I miss you."

"We need to be careful. I can't meet you whenever you have a whim or an erection."

"You're right. If I knew when I'd see you, I'd be better able to cope." He looked at her longingly.

"Weekends are no good. There's soccer, dance practice, or something with the kids. I used to go to a book club on Wednesday night."

"That'll work! I used to have a poker night with the guys. I'll tell Joan it's back on and we can meet."

"At a hotel. Someplace clean and comfortable," Vanessa insisted.

"Yes. Sure. Someplace on the other side of town. How about the Plymouth Inn?"

"I've been to events there. It's a nice place."

"Next Wednesday? Meet you there at 7:30?"

She giggled and answered, "Yes." He leaned over and they kissed. He said, "I'll text you the room number and be waiting inside for you."

She smiled and said, "Make it a standing reservation. Wednesday night will be for us."

And for decades it was. They had mad encounters during family events. Quickies in bathrooms, basements, and garages. And on Wednesdays, they had a relaxed, sex-filled evening together.

Three weeks into their affair, after another wonderful roll in the hay, Vanessa said, "The other day my youngest said she's glad I'm happy again. I asked her what she meant and she explained that I seemed like my old self. I was patient, kind, and loving to everyone, including Vinny." A tear rolled down her cheek.

Barry wiped her tear away and said, "I've noticed that I snap less at everyone. I love Joan for what she is, my friend, spouse, and the mother of my children, and I no longer focus on what she isn't, my sex partner. " He kissed his sister and said, "We made the right decision for us and our families."

The End