He Tricks GF into What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry Bob but it is so good I think I might cum again. Fuck me Pat, fuck me, please give me it all."

Pat had ensured he had not pushed his full length into her tight pussy. Now he gradually went deeper and deeper being rewarded by Pam pushing back harder and letting a shriek that signaled she had reached the point of no return. It was at this point that his balls first ground against her clit. His prick had seemed to push through a barrier deep inside her. The pain and the pleasure were felt in equal measure but both drove her body into spasms that threatened to unhinge her. Her whole body shook violently time and time again as she urged Pat to fuck her harder and deeper. The orgasm went on and on with the pain growing more and more as his prick seemed to go even deeper. It seemed that it was the pain sustaining the orgasm and Pam sought more and more of it as her orgasm threatened to ebb away. Just as Pam's body started to lose some of its tension Pat pushed deeper than ever into her and exploded with great force. At the same time the prick trying to re-enter her mouth started to gently squirt reducing quickly to just a dribble.

12