He Vowed to Never Return

Story Info
He didn't return to his hometown, but she did.
4.4k words
4.64
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

(I'm back with another story.)

~~

As I sat in the waiting area in the office of the lawyer who was handling the probate process for my late parent's house I was thinking about the circle of life. When I was Zackary Sasson I joined the Army at the age of eighteen and left this little town vowing to never return. However life happens to all of us and some things don't turn out the way we expected. And now thirty years later my marriage has dissolved, my kids are grownups, my parents have passed on, I changed my gender, and I've decided to move back home.

Actually the house had sat empty for a few years while I paid taxes on it and I finally decided to use it as a retreat whenever I need to get away from my life in the city. I'll only be staying there for a few days at a time, but technically I'll be living in my hometown again.

It was a few minutes past my appointment time when I heard a buzzing noise from the office manager's desk phone, then a man's voice said, "Anna Belle, please send in Miss Sasson.

"Yes sir," replied the office manager. I knew she was the office manager because a small sign on her desk read, "I'm an office manager, not a secretary."

A moment later she delivered the message. "Miss Sasson, Attorney Ceasoning will see you now."

"Thank you," I replied to her, then I opened the door to his office and subtly struck a pose. I knew I looked as pretty as a picture in my dolphin hem shirtdress because I'd practiced that same stance in front of the mirror before I left my hotel room. I've known Lowery Ceasoning since eighth grade and I remember that he was straight laced even at that age. Now he looked like he was about to drool as he stared at me. Suddenly a devilish spirit took control of me and I wondered what he'd do if I teased him.

I try to be modest, but when I look at myself I can see that exercise, female hormones and facial feminization surgery have resulted in me looking like the beautiful dick-girls so many men jack-off too while they're on their favorite tgirl porn site.

"Ah-um Zoya, come on in... close the door and have a seat," he finally managed to say, as he nodded towards the chair in front of his desk.

"Please," he added.

I gave him an approving smile for his politeness as I sat down and crossed my legs. I slowly lifted the right one and placed it over my left one while watching his eyes. I knew he had seen my red panties when I saw his eyelids stretch wide open. When he looked up at my face he saw that I was staring at him.

"Uh, ahem," he cleared his throat as if that would somehow change the fact that he'd been caught red handed. "The documents transferring your parent's property to you are ready for your signature," he said while looking sheepish.

As he was talking I could see that he was fighting to look me in the eye rather than glance back down at the small bit of my panties I suspected I was still showing. "Okay," I replied as I demurely uncrossed my legs, then stood up and followed him to the table where the papers were laid out. When I sat back down beside him I kept both of my feet on the floor with my knees together, but my dress rose way up and I didn't pull it down.

I had to suppress a smile as I watched him keep glancing down at my thighs. I cleared my throat in a deliberate way to get him to look at me, then I glared at him somewhat playfully. "Lowery, where do I sign?" I asked once I had his attention.

"Oh, um, everywhere you see an X," he replied while pointing at one of several pages laid out on the table. After I placed my signature on the last one he dryly explained that he'd have all the documents processed at the county courthouse and have copies sent to me. At that point our official business was done and he got up and headed back behind his desk.

I rose up off of the chair and picked up my purse intending to leave his office.

"Um, Zoya," he said as I headed for the door.

"Yes Lowery," I responded as I turned to face him again.

"Uh, Zach, um Zoya, do you have a minute?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes, of course," I replied him then I sat back down in the chair in front of him and crossed my legs again.

He leaned his head to the side while touching his chin with his index finger as he stared at me. A number of men have told me that I'm beautiful and sexy, and I suspected that he thought so too. After we held eye to eye contact with each other for a few seconds he said, "Man, you sure have changed. I never would have known it was you if you hadn't told me," he said.

"Thank you," I responded and smiled big, which I think threw him off a bit judging by his expression.

After a moment he said, "I just want to ask you one question." Then he waited for me to give him permission.

"Sure go ahead," I said with only a hint of a smile that time.

"Were you always gay? I mean when we were kids," he asked.

"No, and I'm not gay now," I replied. He looked at me skeptically, so I went on to say, "I'm transgender. It's a completely different thing. You can look it up." At that point I glanced at my watch; it was time to leave.

"Hm, I gotta get," I said. "Lowery it was really good seeing you again. Thank you so much." I then uncrossed my legs and as I expected his eyes went to my crotch. As I stood up I gave him a clear view between my thighs and his mouth dropped open.

I had a big smile on my face as I left his office.

~~

The meeting with Lowery Ceasoning was several weeks ago. During that time period I had the bathrooms and kitchen at my parents house modernized before I came back in town to spend a few days there for the first time. I'd made the two hour drive from Atlanta as soon as I got off work. After I got myself situated I took a shower to wash off the stress of the day, then I put on a pair of boy-shorts panties and a mid-thigh length sleeveless dress that showed off my broad shoulders.

I needed a few things so I went out to the dollar store, the grocery store and finally the drugstore. I saw several people who I hadn't seen since high school. I sort of recognized them, but I couldn't remember their names. If any of them knew who I use to be they didn't show it, at least not until I ran into Ernest T. He'd bullied me when we were growing up, calling me a sissy and now he was trying to talk to me.

We were in the parking lot of the drugstore when he came up to me and said, "Zach this is you isn't it? I heard you were in town."

"Mm hmm," I replied with an unpleasant look on my face. I found it odd and insulting that he was trying to talk to me.

"You sure look like a woman," he said.

I don't know how he meant it but it felt more like a jab than a compliment. I thanked him anyway, then I excused myself and headed to the house.

I drove past my old elementary school on my way home and my mind flashed back forty years as I looked at the building. A big smile spread across my face when I spotted someone hitting golf balls on the large lawn that was on one side of the school. I immediately thought about a teacher at my old high school who use to practice his swing out there. His name was Mr. Pippin, and I had a man crush on him. That had been thirty years ago; I wondered if it was him.

I pulled into the school's parking lot as close to him as possible so I could be sure it was him before I made a fool of myself by calling someone by the wrong name. After watching him take a few more swings I was almost sure it was him, so I got out of my car intending to say hello, completely forgetting that he wouldn't have any idea who I was. We made eye to eye contact with each other and I smiled shyly. After he looked at me for a few seconds he headed in my direction.

"Uh oh, here he comes," I said to myself.

"Hello there," he greeted me warmly, as if he knew me.

"Mr. Pippin," I said with a tiny bit of doubt.

"My friends call me Wally Pipp," he stated smoothly.

"Hello Wally Pipp," I responded, then grinned.

"And you are?" he asked.

"That's kinda complicated," I said.

"I'm pretty good at understanding complex things," he responded.

I arched an eyebrow and then said, "Do you remember Zackary Sasson?"

He looked puzzled for a few seconds then said, "I know a couple of the Sassons, but no. Zackary doesn't ring a bell."

"You taught him how to hit a golf ball... right out here as a matter of fact.

"I guess that's possible," he acknowledged.

"Thanks to you he took up the sport," I shared.

"That's great," he replied with a half smile.

I'm not surprised that you don't remember him, that was more than thirty years ago," I stated.

"I have been hitting balls out here a long time...," he mused. "Are you his wife, or daughter?"

"Thank you for suggesting that I could pass for thirty," I said with a laugh. "Actually I'm Zackary. At least I was. I go by Zoya now."

"Excuse me...," he responded while frowning.

"I told you it was complicated," I reminded him.

"Yeah, I guess it is," he agreed.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi," I said, sensing that he needed time to process what he'd just been told.

"Alright. It was good seeing you again... um meeting you," he stated.

"Sure," I replied nonchalantly, then I got into my car and headed home.

~

It was the next day and I was waiting for my food at a little fried chicken fast food trailer that sat in the parking lot of a convenience store.

"Hey Miss Zoya, " said a smarmy voice from behind me. I turned and saw Ernest T.

"Hi," I replied dryly.

"I heard you talked to Mr. Pippin yesterday," she stated.

I glanced at him for a second but I didn't say anything. That was one of the many things I didn't like about living here, everybody knows your business.

"Watch your bootyhole around him girl," he warned, then he laughed.

"What?" I snapped, then I gave him a side-eye look.

He responded by being even more annoying, saying, "I'm just telling you what I heard he likes... but you're into that aren't you?"

I glared at him angrily, and at that exact moment the woman frying the chicken had my order ready. I didn't waste any time paying for my food and leaving.

~

Later that afternoon I decided to weed the small vegetable garden my cousin had planted for me so I could have homegrown vegetables when I came to visit. I was questioning my decision to come back to this little town for some peace and quiet when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey there," said Wally.

"Oh, hey," I responded, obviously surprised to see him.

"I knocked on your door. I knew you were home because your car is in the carport, so I decided to come round back and here you are."

"Yep, here I am," I said and waited for him to tell me why he was here. Evidently he picked up on my vibe because that's exactly what he did, saying, "I asked your cousin about you, and what you said is true."

I raised my eyebrows at him for a second.

"You certainly are a beautiful woman," he said.

"Thank you Wally," I replied as I placed my hand on my chest and smiled modestly, because it really was a little awkward dealing with a compliment from him..

He looked at me for a long moment and I looked back at him. "You know what?" he said, then continued without waiting for me to reply. "I like women like you... a lot."

"Women like me?" I replied and raised both of my eyebrows again.

"Mmm hmm," he responded.

"You like transgender women?" I asked.

He grimaced, and then said, "Yes."

~

I invited him inside and we talked for the next hour or so. I shared with him that when I was growing up I liked doing both boy and girl things without thinking anything of it. I got married and had kids, but throughout that time I occasionally felt feminine and I thought about doing sexual things with men. After my divorce I tried the gay lifestyle, but it wasn't me. It wasn't until I saw a transgender woman that I realized that I might be trans too.

I went to see a psychologist and he explained that gay men are sometimes effeminate, but they aren't feminine. He said that the feelings I described were more consistent with being transgender. After talking with him I took the plunge into being a woman and changed my name from Zachary to Zoya. After a year on hormones I had curves and tiddies. My face still looked manly, so I had a plastic surgeon make me look more feminine.

Lowery listened attentively and our chemistry was off the chart. I had to un-cross then cross my legs in the opposite direction several times to relieve the pressure on my swollen clit.

"What's the matter is your dick hard?" he asked with a laugh after watching me fidget.

"No," I replied, then I smiled sheepishly and wondered what he'd think if he knew the truth.

"Well there's something wrong with me," he said and reached for his crotch. I got out of my easy-chair and sat beside him on the couch. He put his arms around me and leaned in to kiss me. My lips parted, allowing him to stick his tongue as deep into my mouth as he could. While we swapped spit I reached down and grasped his dick through his pants during our long wet sloppy kiss. When we finally came up for air I squeezed his penis and said, "Is this what's wrong?"

"Mmm hmmm," he said as he widened his legs.

I took the hint and got on my knees between them, then unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. When they slid past his dick it sprang up and almost hit me in the face. I smiled big before saying, "Hm. You have a nice one. It's pretty and your nuts are a good size. I see where your confidence comes from."

"So you like my equipment huh," he said.

"No Wally; I don't like it, I love it. Especially your nuts, cuz they're shaved," I replied with a giggle, then I leaned in so I could kiss and lick them.

"Oh yes, yes Zoya yes," he said passionately. "Mmmmm, be gentle with them," he instructed when I took them into my mouth one at a time and sucked on them while fondling his dick with my hand. "Oh my fucking God," he cried out a moment later when I tickled his dick's slit with the tip of my tongue before taking the head of it into my mouth and applying a lot of suction."

"Did you like that Wally?" I asked after releasing my lip-lock on it.

He grunted weakly while bobbing his head up and down.

After looking up at him and smiling I wrapped my long fingers around the shaft, kissed, licked, and sucked the head before I went to town sucking the whole thing until I tasted his sweet and salty pre-cum. At that point he grasped my head and pulled my mouth off of him. "Damn it Zoya... you're gonna have to stop... I want some ass... before I come," he said.

I looked up at him and thought about what I should do. When I was a man I didn't hesitate to give up my ass, but now that I'm a woman suddenly I'm concerned about being a slut. "This is too soon," I said after a few seconds. "I'll have to think about that," I added softly.

"Alright, I'll wait," he agreed. I appreciated him for being understanding and rewarded him by beating his meat and sucking it until I'd drained his balls.

When he was about to leave my house a half hour or so later he looked into my eyes for a long moment and said, "Do you have any free time at all tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet," I replied.

"There's a big golf tournament tomorrow, I'm looking for a second," he explained.

We exchanged phone numbers and I kissed him goodnight. After he was gone I laid in bed awake for a long time while I tried to decide whether or not it was safe or smart to spend more time with him so soon.

~~

I couldn't believe my luck the next day when I stopped to buy gas on my way to the golf course. I was standing beside my car while gas was being pumped into it when Ernest T came out of the store.

"What's up Zoya," he said after making a beeline for me. "Did Wally Pipp take care of that dootyhole of yours?"

"Ernest T will you leave me alone," I demanded.

"Nope, not until you let me stick my dick in your ass," he said, causing me to have flashbacks to the way he use to torment me.

I looked at him and my anger grew. When I was a boy I didn't want anyone to know that he was trying to make me his bitch, because I was afraid that they'd think it was true. But now that I'm comfortable in my skin I have the courage to fight back. "Ernest T Dicktoter if you come near me again I'm going to tell everybody in this town that you want to fuck a man in the ass and you want him to suck your dick," I said through clenched teeth.

I could see the fear on his face after I finished. Having his toxic masculinity exposed as nothing more than a cover for the fact that he has the same sexual desires he demonized scared him to death.

Just then the gaspump shut off. My tank was full. I put away the nozzle and left Ernest T standing there.

~

When I joined the other golfers at the first tee Wally had a cart waiting for me. For the next three hours I matched him stroke for stroke as all of us made our way around the nine hole course. My tee-shots were as straight as his but my short-game was shaky. It was hard to concentrate with a pair of hard nipples and a throbbing clit as a result of being close to him.

I was glancing at his crotch every chance I got, but it wasn't until we were riding when I saw his hard dick laying along his inner thigh. When I looked up at his face he was staring at me and I knew that I was caught. He flashed a half smile and I offered him a shy one of my own in return. As we played the next few holes we exchanged knowing glances everytime we sat in the cart. At one point I said to him, "Wally, how long does that dick of yours stay hard?"

"Until I get to fuck you in the ass," he replied with a grin. "Are you down for that?"

"You're funny Wally Pippin. Come to my house at ten tonight," I said with a smile.

"Okay," he replied.

We won third place in the tournament, mostly because he carried us, but I wasn't too bad.

~~

I'd knocked back my second or third double shot of scotch with a milk chaser when Wally showed up. I made a gin and juice for him, then we chatted for a while. I studied him over the rim of my glass for a moment before I took the last sip of my drink. When I finished it I smiled and said, "I've enjoyed you."

"Same," he replied as he returned my gaze.

"Are you ready for that thing you asked for last night?" I asked.

"Yes I am," he replied.

"C'mon," I said and led him to my bedroom. As soon as we were inside I took off my robe and slowly turned all the way around in just a pair of boy-shorts. Next I sat on the bed with my thighs together, then leaned back onto my elbows, raised my legs and spread them wide.

He stood stock-still with a shocked look on his face when he saw my body.

"What's the matter Wally?" I asked with an amused look on my face.

"Where's your dick? I-I-I thought you were a, uh, man."

"I am, and you're looking at my dick," I said as I rested my feet on the bed with my legs still open.

"You had... a sex change?" he stated in the form of a question.

I smiled sweetly and bounced my eyebrows for an instant before answering, "Mmm hmm."

After staring at me incredulously for a moment, he dropped to his knees to get a close-up look at my cooter.

"Can you see it well enough Wally?" I asked.

After looking it over thoroughly he said, "I'll be damn if it doesn't look like a real pussy... smells kinda like one too..."

"Hm, even has that pussy taste," he added after he licked me slowly from my perineum to my clit.

When he took my clit into his mouth and started sucking it I involuntarily pinched my left nipple with one hand and put my other hand on the back of his head and pulled his face into my cooch.

"Suck my clit Wally, suck it," I said with need as my first orgasm was already about to happen.

12