He Vowed to Never Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ate me out like a starving man until I lifted my ass off of the bed as I came. One of the many advantages of being a woman is that I'm now multi orgasmic, and as a result I was ready to keep going after I came, so I was more than happy to let Wally move down to my bootyhole and tongue fuck it. As good as having my pussy eaten had felt, getting my asshole licked was a little bit better.

After he finally got his fill of licking my butthole he stood up and asked me to get onto my hands and knees. "One second," I said abruptly, then I got a tube of lube out of the nightstand and handed it to him before I stuck my ass in the air and waited to feel his dick force its way into me. He surprised me when he placed his dick at the entrance to my vagina and gave a gentle push.

"Go slow Wally," I said. "I've never been fucked in there before and you have a thick dick."

"Okay," he said as he pushed in gently but firmly, then pulled out before going back in a little further each time.

"Mmm hmm, mmm hmm," I said each time he pushed deeper. I felt him bottom out before his balls touched my pussylips. My pussy was completely full. It was basically the same depth as the length of my dick and couldn't take all of Wally's seven or eight inches.

Now that he was seated inside of me I began pushing back to meet his thrust as we found a rhythm. The sensation caused by his dick rubbing the walls of my vagina felt alright, but to be honest getting fucked in my ass felt better.

Thankfully Wally still wanted some ass, so after he fucked my pussy for a few minutes he pulled his dick out of me and added more lube onto it, then pushed it balls deep into my asshole.

I was a virgin in my pussy but I'd had some big dicks up in my butthole, so Wally's slid in with ease.

He was indeed a rump-ranger, a booty bandit, and a fudge-packer who preferred backdoor entry just like Ernest T had said and I loved it.

He went to town on my bunghole and feeling his cock rubbing against my prostate sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Every time he pushed his cock into me I threw my ass back to him. We went at it like we were in heat until Wally busted his nut into my bowels and my prostate emptied itself on my folds, then both of us collapsed onto the bed.

~

After taking a cat-nap Wally washed up and got ready to leave. I walked with him to the front door. "Wally I just want to thank you for accepting me the way I am," I said.

"It's all good Zoya," he assured me.

"I hope you're not disappointed that I don't have my dick anymore," I said.

"I'm not interested in dicks," he assured me. "I thought you had one was all. Actually all I care about is getting me some ass, no matter whether it belongs to a transgender woman or a naturally born one.

"I understand," I replied. "And for the record, I prefer anal too."

"I'm glad to hear that," he said. "Hopefully I'll get to see you the next time you come back home."

I smiled and said, "We'll see." Just before I closed my front door I said to him, "Please keep my secret."

12