All Comments on 'He Vowed to Never Return'

by JonThomas_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

is there going to be a second part ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

This was so true to life it was scary. Coming home to a small town after going through a life like that would not vary much from this story. Everyone knows or wants to know your business and all the same people that traumatized you as a youth are still the same assholes but just older. A Five star story if ever there was one, from my point of view anyway.

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
Nice story

and I mean it. It was different from the vast majority in this category, which is why I rarely read any of them, and I thought you dealt with it in a sensitive way. I won’t be the only one to be surprised to discover the appendage wasn’t there any longer.

A sequel? I’m not sure that would be a good idea. Always leave with the customer wanting more? Apart from which where would you take this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonThomas_@JonThomas_
NOTE: read these three stories in this order; 1st - You Can't Deny Your Wolf. 2nd - The Beautiful Young Alpha. 3rd - The Chosen One. ~ I try to write easy to read stories with sexual content containing characters who have fluid sexuality. They contain obscure references, q...