He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot put his hand under her face and kissed her slowly.

"Isn't it obvious?"

He kissed her again, tongue now pressing into into her awaiting mouth, arms pulling each other closer. Blood started flowing in his groin, And she could feel in press against her, just above her mound. They shared tongues awhile, then she knelt down, holding his hand.

"It's more comfortable down here."

He joined her on the lawn and, kneeling they kissed some more. Then he fell back. pulling her on top of him, his thigh between hers. His hands were free to wander and did. He grabbed each cheek of her tight ass and squeezed them. They gently passed over her back then to her shoulders. He turned her on her back and buried his face in her neck, kissing it, kicking it. He ran this tongue around her earlobe then down to her small but firm breasts, licking them kissing them, sucking on a nipple.

He looked at Nichol, "You know what, I'd like to spend the rest of the afternoon making love to you, just you, just us. I love to make slow love to a woman. Would you like to?"

She said nothing but her eyes talked for her. He slid between her legs. He liked to bring a woman to orgasm quickly and her wanted her first to be also. He put both hands under her ass and pull her warm pussy to his mouth. He drove his tongue in and she reacted just as he loved to see a woman react. He worked his magic. She was eager for it. Her tension rising. And she came. She pulled on his head, urging him deeper into her womanhood. Her body, spasming in ecstasy, Elliot felt pleased with himself. Pleased at making another woman cum.

He pulled his face up to hers, "I just want to feel myself deep inside you. I want to stay there, just be inside you as long as I can. Her eyes told him all he needed to know. Raising himself above her on his hands, he let his hard shaft probe for the entrance. When he felt it he pressed home and deep.

"Oh, Elliot, oh..."

She put her arms around him.

"Oh yes... as deep as you can! yes... deeper!" she said.

Elliot worked slowly, in and out. He was NOT going to pound her. Just, slowly in and out. Just in and out.

"I want to go slow Nicole, and feel every bit of that sweet pussy."

Slowly, so slowly. Minutes went by, ten... twenty? She lost track. But she was in agony, desperate for release."

"Elliot," She cried, "Elliot! Do it! Give it to me! I can't it much longer!"

He was loving every minute of her ecstatic agony. But he took pity and began increasing the pace.

"It this what you want Nicole?"

"Yes," she cried, "Yes!, faster, faster!"

He pounded her now, as hard as he could. He was in control. He wasn't going to cum yet.

"God yes! Don't stop... Deeper... Elliot!" she called as she came.

He drove his shaft as deep as he could and held it a second, then did it again. Her body shuddered each time.

"Oh... Oh..." she was now whimpering.

He slowed down, letting her come down. Finally looking at him.

"You didn't come?" She said.

"No. I'm not done with you yet. I want to make you cum again. I want to feel you cum one more time. I then I'll cum and fill that beautiful pussy of yours."

And he started over.

He started pumping his cock, again slowly at first then a little faster. He was going to be kinder to her, a little quicker this time. And kinder to himself. He was getting close now. But he disciplined himself, trying to read what she wanted. Now she was moaning, He hoped she was close.

"Nicole, I'm so close. I want to cum in you! Tell me you want my cum!"

It tipped the scale, "Cum inside me! Cum! Cum! Oh..."

"Aaggh!" he cried, "Aaggh!"

And his seed gushed inside her.

"Oh! Oh!" Her eyes closed, trying to feel every bit of him.

They came as one, wave after wave. It subsided. He collapsed on top of her. Catching his breath, he gently kissed her. They looked each other in the eyes. Her eyes told him her feelings, her satisfaction. He rolled off her then pulled her close. She lay her head on his shoulder. They said nothing.

Elliot thought to himself, "I've now made love to five women in two weeks. More that the entirety of my life."

******************

Deborah and Tony found the library. Nobody was in it. Deborah was relieved. She wanted more privacy and hoped they could keep it. Deborah plopped into one of the love seats.

"This is a nice library. Nice place to cozy up with a book."

"She looked at him." Won't you join me?

He sat next to her. Her eyes said what she wanted and he kissed her. His libido told him this was the most beautiful woman he'd ever kissed. Something he could never admit, especially to his wife. Soon hands were everywhere groping feeling each other flesh. He cupped a small, inviting breast. She reached down to the heart of what she wanted. she caressed his cock and he moved his hands between her legs. Their lips never parted. She stroked some more as his cock became fully erect. He pushed two fingers into her slit. He rubbed her clit, then sent them deep into her pussy. She was getting very wet.

She pulled back, looked at him and said, "Tony, I hope you don't mind. I'm not interested in foreplay right now. There's only one thing I want now."

She paused, he looked at her.

"I just want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want you in me, now!"

With that, she straddled his lap and kissed him. Tony didn't hesitate. He place the tip of his cock at her waiting hole. She sat down on it and stopped when she hit bottom.

"You feel so good inside me."

Deborah started rocking, carefully.

Their faces, inches apart, Deborah asked, "Do you think you can hold off until I come?"

"Yes, for you, yes."

He kissed her. He sucked on a nipple, closing his eyes. He feared just seeing this rapturous body would set him off.

"You feel so good inside me." she said.

"Ride me, that's it yes. I want to watch you cum while I'm deep in you."

His encouragement was having effect. She rode faster. He tried to concentrate on anything but this woman he was now fucking.

"Oh, God! So close! Tony! Fuck! Tony... Fuuuuck..."

She was coming. And that opened his floodgates.

"Oh, Deborah... YES..."

He jerked his hips upward, trying to shove his sperm deep into her. Deborah buried her head into his neck as he filled her with cum, the waves of her orgasm washing over her. On and on, it felt like for both of them. Their undulating bodies showed. They started catching their breaths. She looked at him, her eyes filled with a look of satisfaction. She kissed him then looked at him again.

"Do you always do that to Angela?"

Tony could only smile.

"You feel so good inside me, I want to keep you there."

"I want to stay there." He replied.

She just stayed there, breasts pressed against his chest, his arms around her, holding her body close. Time went by. He caressed every curve of her. He found her body so hot.

Deborah started grinding her hips.

"You're still hard!"

"Must be you that caused it."

She ground some more. She couldn't believe he was hard. She leaned back. He put his mouth on a nipple and sucked hard on it. Deborah rolled her head to all the sensations. She started riding him. He watched her bouncing on his rod. Hotter and hotter, she climaxed again. She moaned, burying her face in his neck. As she came down, she realized he hadn't cum yet.

"Still ready for more?" She asked.

"Yes, but I want to take you from behind. I want to watch that cute little behind of yours as I pound you pussy.

She posed, her head on the backrest, her pussy ready for him. He positioned behind her, the head pointing at her opening.

As he drove is cock deep into her, Michelle entered. She was looking for a turn at Elliot. Instead she found Tony and Deborah's deep in passion. As Tony and Deborah were absorbed in lovemaking, Michelle just watched. She walked to the opposite sofa on cat's feet and silently sat down. She just watched. She loved to watch. She'd be the first to admit she's a voyeur. Tony was now pounding Deborah, his hands holding her hips tightly. Every time he drove in to the hilt, Deborah's body shook with the force. Michelle started rubbing her crotch as the two of them got closer.

He finally came, groaning. Deborah felt it and came too, his filling her again tipped her over easily. He pumped his load into her, then collapse next to her in the loveseat, pulling her close for a post coitis kiss. It was then they realized another presence.

Michelle, finally speaking up said, "I hope you two don't mind. You were so beautiful together. I had to watch."

They just smiled at her.

"Who's your new friend, Deb?"

"Tony. Tony, this is Michelle" She replied breathlessly.

Tony, unable to speak, just lifted a hand. The two of them just closed their eyes and snuggled. Michelle just watched them, watched over them. She shushed away anyone who entered.

******************

Nicole was playing with Elliot's cock, stroking it running her fingers over it. She could feel the blood engorging it. She slid down, his cock now before her, and replaced her fingers with her tongue. She licking it, watching the reaction. He, in turn just watched. His cock returned to life, full, hard. She straddled his hips. He watched but said nothing. Nicole looked at him then slid his poll into her warm pussy. They both moaned. He put his hands on her hips, sliding them up to her breasts. She rode him, slowly, then faster. He sat up to take a tit into his mouth. She held his head there in encouragement. Faster and faster, she road.

"Take your time Nichol" He said. "Let's enjoy the moment."

She did, setting a steady pace, looking at her lovers eyes. But she couldn't resist, faster and faster. Nichol couldn't stop now. He let her now. Quickly on the edge, he wedged his thumb to her clit. That touch soon did it. She moaned in climax riding him as hard as she could. He watched as she convulsed from her orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on his chest moaning sobbing.

He let her catch her breath, get her senses back. Then rolled her over, never letting his hard cock leave her pussy. Her petite body helped. Now on top again he looked at her.

"One more time, Nichol. I was to fuck you. I want to cum in you. I just want to plant my seed in you.

"Yes, yes... Do it, yes. Oh I want to feel you coming in me."

He began. "Nichol you feel so good. What a pussy... so tight..."

She looked at him, eyes wide, "Elliot, yes! I want to see you face when you cum in me. Oh yes! cum in me."

She was now driving him mad with lust. He looked her in the eyes as she looked back, driving up the intensity.

"Oh Nichol... Nichol..."

It hit him. He couldn't look at her any more. It was too intense. His orgasm, centered in her womb, he pumped what felt like the last drop it her.

"Oh... Oh..." he screamed in her ear.

It was too much for Nichol hearing him. Now she came, shrieking as his cum filled her. For Elliot, it completed the day, this beautiful woman cumming as he did. It always enhanced his own. The waves of pleasure finally ebbed. Elliot rolled off her and pulled her tight. They just lay there.

Nichol and Elliot just lay there, skin to skin. Time passed, but how long? He'd lost track.

"I guess we should head back." Elliot said.

"Do we have to? Your body feels so nice." Nichol replied.

"Yes, we must." He kissed her, then got up.

He look at her, laid out on the cool grass, admiring her form. He held out his hand. She took it and stood up.

"What about you husband?" Elliot asked.

Nichol giggled. "I don't think I'll tell him the details of this... encounter."

"What an afternoon Nichol" he replied, They kissed and headed back.

"There you two are." May said as they reappeared." Your husband is looking for you Nicole. He's dressed and looks ready to go home."

Nicole kissed Elliot one last time, "Gotta go. It was wonderful."

She ran off to fetch her clothes.

"We're having a light supper, cold cuts, salad and more wine of course. I hope you'll stay. Just a few close friends." May asked.

"Yes, I'd like that. But where Deborah?"

"Dozing in the library with her last lover. Seems she wore him out. Michelle seems to be guarding their slumber."

"I can imagine." Elliot replied.

"Thing about Michelle, she does like to watch." May replied. "We do dress for supper, I think your clothes are by the pool. I'll go rouse Deborah."

He went to dress and May went in to rouse the lovers.

May peaked in the library, whispered to Michelle, and went to the kitchen for the food. Michelle stepped over to Deborah and Tony.

"Hey, you two, can't sleep here."

"What time is it?" Tony said, coming to.

"Time to head out. I hear you wife is waiting." Michelle replied.

He gave Deborah a quick kiss and shot out of the room.

"May is putting out some food. She hopes you two will stay."

"Yes, but where is Elliot?"

"Out on the patio, getting dressed. Come on, let's get my clothes then yours." Michelle said.

Deborah and Michelle went to the TV room for her clothes.

"I missed my opportunity with your husband today, Deb. Bring him back next week. I expect another shot."

"We'll be back, if I recover from today."

"Good day, then. Let's go." Michelle replied and with Michelle dressed they headed out. "Let's find your clothes."

They found the others at a table near the pool. Deborah was the last one undressed.

"Let me get my clothes." Deborah said and headed off to the row of chaise lounges.

Everyone watched this figure of a woman walk away, although for Michelle's husband Frank, it was more of a leer. Michelle knew him and his type. Deborah wasn't it. She hoped, for her sake they didn't connect. Deborah found her summer dress, put it on and tied it. She grabbed her stilettos. Knowing what they did to her form, she put them on and walked back to the table.

"Look what's coming." Michelle said.

Like a tiger slowly walking in the jungle, Deborah walked towards them.

May returning with a tray of food, she piped in, "That dress, Deb. But those heels. Good thing you didn't wear just those naked. Some men may have had a heart attack seeing you."

"I'd like to test that theory." Benjamin said.

"Ben!" Denice called. "Be nice."

"Maybe a vote." Elliot chipped in.

Deborah looked at him in disbelief, "He wants to see me in just heels?" She thought to herself.

"If my husband wants it, well, what can I say."

The guys gave Elliot a thumbs up. Deborah turned, her back to the table, and spread her legs a bit. She undid the sash of the dress, and with a single move let it drop to the ground. The men's jaws dropped, and some of the women's too. This trim figure, her legs enhanced by the heels had its effect.

Deborah looked over her shoulder, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

No one said anything, but their eyes did. Her walked a few paces left then back.

"I guess you like the shoes then." She said innocently, laughed and put the dress back on.

She looked at Elliot but couldn't read his reaction.

They ate and talked. It was now dark and Elliot thought is was time to go.

"It was a lovely day, May." Elliot said as Deborah took his arm.

"See you next week then?"

"Yes!" Deborah answered for them both.

"I expect it." Michelle said, looking at Elliot.

They walked to the car and drove off. Deborah pulled shorts and a t-shirt from a bag and switched to them, completing the charade of the hike.

"Quite a day." Deborah started.

"Yes, I was a bit shocked to see you and Mike watching me and May."

"I'm sorry," she said, then pausing, "I was curious. just wanted to see you truly loving a woman. I shouldn't have done it."

"Was your curiosity satisfied?"

"Elliot... Dad, I said I'm sorry."

Elliot laughed. "No, you don't need to apologize. You wanted to see with your own eyes I was enjoying myself."

Deborah just smiled, but her heart wasn't sure if it was something else.

She knew too, the thing that couldn't be said, they saw each other cum. She watched him pump his sperm into May. It fascinated her yet her fascination terrified her.

"I need to apologize to you though." Elliot said to her. "I should never suggested you should strip. I can't explain myself, it was so wrong."

"Dad, no need to apologize. You were playing husband and supporting the guys. Besides, it was so sexy. You should have seen to look on all your faces."

"One thing more," Elliot said, "If you want... You can always call me Elliot, even at home." he continued, "You're an adult woman, Many parents let their children call them by name."

"But... Elliot, are you sure? What about Mom."

"I'll deal with her." He replied. "She won't like it, but she will accept it in the end."

Deborah slumped in the seat and smiled, "This has been a great day!"

******************

At breakfast the next day, Elliot and his wife just sat down to breakfast. Deborah soon walked in. She could test her new privilege.

"Morning, Mom. Morning, Elliot. I smell coffee." Deborah said nonchalantly.

Janet looked at her husband, "Elliot? She's calling you Elliot?"

He looked at his wife and said firmly, "She's an adult. I decided she can call me Elliot."

"This may take some getting used to." Janet replied.

Deborah looked at Elliot with the look of victory.

"That was easy." She thought to herself.

"Don't worry, Mom. You'll always be 'Mom.'"

"Well I hope so." she replied.

Elliot had some work emails to answer, then planned to sit in front of the TV and catch a few games. He needed to occupy his mind. Lest it reflect on the day before. The day before... He'd watched his own daughter fuck, riding a cock, orgasm and her womanhood get filled with sperm. 'Orgasm.' He loved the word and even more, he loved seeing a woman orgasm. But now it was his own daughter. He was aroused and that scared him. Blood was flowing in his crotch from the thought. He found himself looking at his computer.

"Work Elliot, work!" He reminded himself.

Deborah also reflected. She learned her father was a lover. He knew how please a woman. She had seen him eat out May and clearly May came, over and over. She wanted him now, yet knew it was impossible, it could never happen. So she considered another course. She could make love to him by proxy. To make love to someone while watching him make love to another woman. She could imagine herself in her place. That is was HER cunt he was pounding not the other woman's. And no one could know what she was thinking at that moment, her inner secret.

******************

Yet another work week passed. Anticipation built for Deborah and Elliot. But Saturday finally came. The same excuse, another day hike, with another lunch date with Helen and Janet.

She came down stairs in a different summer dress. This had a plunging neckline, plunging well past her small, pert breasts.

"Shall we be off Elliot?"

The drive was becoming a routine. This time they said little, both thinking about what lay ahead. Deborah was also thinking about how to fulfill her new voyeurism.

"Welcome, come in you two." May said as she opened to door.

The couple walked in, May planted a kiss on each one's cheek.

"You two seemed to bring good weather so far."

Deborah looked at the small alcove with a bay window off the entryway.

"I like this." Deborah said and walk toward it.

But her real purpose was to step back, to see what Elliot would do, and where he would head. May turned around and saw Marci walking nonchalantly their way.

May whispered to Elliot, "Don't let it go to you head, but I think a few women were stalking, waiting for your arrival."

Elliot turned to see a tall, slim blond, with long hair, much like Deborah's. Her figure was like Deborah's too. Only on a taller body and older body.

"Marci!" May greeted her, "Marci, this is Elliot."

Hellos and handshakes were exchanged.