He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you don't have a glass of wine in your hand, Marci." Elliot said to break the ice, "I'm ready for one, care to join me?"

"I'd love to." Marci replied.

"Funny, I just peeked in the TV room, not a soul in it. Even though a game was on." Marci said making conversation.

"There's one activity men like doing more that watching sports." He said.

"What's that?" she asked rhetorically.

Elliot scanned to couples in the room. "Obvious, wouldn't you say? I've haven't seen the TV room." He said, hoping she'd get the hint.

"Well, this way Elliot."

Deborah watched them head to the bar. Now she needed an unwitting partner in her plan and looked about. There, just walking away from the bar and heading her way, a gray hair man, and debonair looking. Older than her father. She walked up to May.

"Who's that handsome man, May?"

"Edmund. Eddy his friends call him."

Edmund saw the two ladies looking at him and needed no further encouragement.

"Edmund! Eddy, this is Deborah."

"Hello Edmund." Deborah said offering her hand.

"My friends call me Eddy."

"You have the face of and Edmund, though. I'd like to call you Edmund, If you don't mind. I go by Deb myself."

"You can call me by what ever name you'd like, Deb."

Someone else came to the door and May excused herself. The two walked off towards the bar. Deborah saw Elliot and Marci heading down a hall. Edmund saw her husband head off with a tall blond.

"Is that your husband? quite a woman on his arm."

"He likes to make women happy. I like him to enjoy himself."

"What makes you happy, Deb?"

She saw she could make it work, her little fantasy of proxy love making.

"There is one thing, pretty silly, I guess..."

Edmund just looked, intrigued.

Deborah, using her best innocent voice, continued, "Ever play follow the leader? Whatever one person does, the other must. Only what if it were couples. Whatever one couple does, the other must. Oh, it sounds so silly, saying it out loud."

"If that is what would make you happy at this moment then count me in."

Deborah couldn't believe how easy it all worked.

"One thing before we start," Edward said, "A kiss to seal the deal."

He kissed her, a slow sensual kiss. She contemplated how enjoyable this is going to be. They walked down the hall, slowly. To give the other couple a lead, and Deborahs stilettos limited the pace anyway.

Marci and Elliot entered. No one else was there, just a game on the widescreen, sound low, a sofa opposite the TV and two love seats on either side. Marci turned and kissed him.

"What was that for." Elliot said.

Marci wondered if he knew the movie scene and tested him. "I wanted to find out whether I'd like it."

"What's the answer?"

"I don't know yet." And she kissed him again.

He put his arms around her and pulled her tight, probing her mouth with his tongue. She reciprocated by running her hands over any part of his body her could reach. He looked at a loveseat.

"We could get more comfortable."

They stopped in front of the love seat. He cupped at breast and kissed her. She reached for his waist, then down to his crotch. At this point Deborah and Edmund arrived. The other two were too preoccupied to notice them.

"Still want to play?" Edmund asked.

Deborah just kissed him and started groping, They moved to the other seat and saw Elliot unbuttoning Marci's blouse. She pulled his off shirt off and tossed it aside. He in turn removed Marci's blouse, grouped a now bare breast and they sat down lips locked together.

Deborah copied by taking Edmund's shirt off. Edmund realized he needed to improvise. She had on a one piece dress. He unzipped the back and let one strap fall off the shoulder. They sat and he followed, kissing Deborah and fondling her exposed breast. Elliot started sucking on a tit. Marci now saw the other couple doing almost the same thing. She smiled with dreamy eyes but said nothing.

Elliot looked at Marci, "I was to taste you pussy, then see you cum Marci. I want to see all of you."

Elliot started pulling her skirt down.

"No," Marci said, "I'm first. Stand up."

He did as told and Marci quickly had shorts and briefs off. She admired and stroked a hard cock pointed at her face.

"Let me taste you," Marci said. She licked his hard rod, then slid it into her mouth.

"Oh Marci!." He replied, closing his eyes.

Then Elliot pulled his cock out of her mouth. "No! I want to make you cum first! It's so much hotter."

Without formalities, he knelt between her legs and buried his face in her slit.

"Oh fuck! Elliot!"

Marci looked at the other couple. Deborah was sucking Edmund's cock, just like she was a second ago. Edmond looked at her, saw Elliot was now between her legs. He smirked and, in a flash, had Deborah's dress off and was between her legs. Despite the cloud of pleasure swirling around Marci's head she now knew, they were copying what ever she and Elliot did.

When Edmund dug his tongue deep into Deborah pussy she shrieked, "Oh, yes!"

Elliot now knew someone was behind him, and having sex too. And that voice, he knew it. Yet he couldn't stop. He just had to get Marci off.

Deborah could now see Elliot, his head sucking and licking Marci's clit for all it was worth, just as Edmund was eating her. She watched Marci, writhing in pleasure, pleasure from her father's tongue. The tongue she imagined was licking her clit at this very moment. Marci and Deborah were groaning in pleasure. They looked at each other, knowing what the other was feeling.

It was too much for Deborah. She grabbed Edmunds head and shrieked!

Oh fuck, Yes! fuck! Edmund..."

Deborah was cumming and Edmund could feel it. But Elliot could hear it too. He upped the pace on Marci and seconds later she came also. Both women were in the depths of orgasm. Deborah looked and watched Elliot, her father, bringing a woman to climax. A climax like she was feeling. She never felt so close to him yet not close enough.

Both women came down from their heights.

Marci knew that the other two were copying them. She knew she could lead them all. She decided to test it. She swung a leg over Elliot's head, then got on all four on the carpet, facing Deborah and Edmund.

"Fuck me Elliot, Now! Put that cock in my pussy!"

Elliot turned, he saw what he suspected, Deborah coming down from a climax, a man's head in her crotch. But Elliot's raging hard-on compelled him on. He positioned himself behind Marci, grabbed her hips, and when the head of his shaft was placed, shoved it deep in Marci.

Deborah copied her. Her head a foot or two from Marci's. No words were exchanged but Edmund knew his duty.

******************

Michelle stopped May, "Have you seen Elliot?"

"In the TV room, I think. Headed there with Marci. She's in for a time."

"I missed him again? Damn." Michelle replied.

"Get in line, Dear. Or watch over him. May be the only way. Deborah is there too, must be quite a scene."

Michelle headed to the TV room. She was determined to get him this week. When Michelle stepped into the room, she did find quite a scene. Deborah was being pounded from behind by Edmund, a particular favorite of those ladies that preferred the biggest cock they can get. And they were facing Marci, only a few feet away, in the same position, pounded by Elliot.

They didn't see Michelle enter. She quietly moved to the sofa, to watch. She noticed Deborah was watching the others intently, as if feeling the pleasure they were getting instead of the pleasure she was receiving. She watched Deborah's body, a little shock wave going thought it every time Edmund's hips hit her tight butt as he drove his cock into him. Michelle just watched. After some time Marci pulled away.

"I want to ride you cock, Elliot." Marci declared.

Elliot obliged and laid on his back. Marci straddled him and slid his hard rod into her wet slit.

Edmond again followed and Deborah straddled him.

She was riding him now yet still watching the other couple. Michelle was fascinated that Deborah liked to watch her husband having sex with another woman. And Elliot, an arms reach from Deborah looked at her quite often.

Elliot was first. His balls couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, Marci..."

Marci came too, "Fuck me Elliot, yes... yes..."

She buried her face in his neck, Elliot shoving his rod into her. Deborah came next, quickly followed by Edmond.

Yet Deborah watched the others. She watched Elliot's hips, trying to deposit his load deep in Marci's womb. Deborah imagined it was her pussy his sperm was filling. That the cock she felt in her was his cock, her father's cock.

Michelle was overwhelmed watching. She has two finders in her cunt, the other holding a tit. Her back arched in the throws of her own climax.

The couples finally relaxed from their exertions.

"I need to get up Edmund." Deborah said, kissing him one more time. "You were fabulous."

Deborah turned and saw Michelle, got up and sat down next to her.

"That was quite a scene, Deb!"

"Liked it then?"

"A ten."

"Felt like a ten, too." Deborah replied.

Edmund saw the two on the sofa and also a chance for more.

"Can I join you two?"

"Edmund dear, can we have some girl time?" Michelle asked.

He look a bit disappointed, then smiled adieu, picked up his cloths and left.

Marci and Elliot were still on the floor, Elliot's arms around her, his cock still inside her, enjoying to post-coital bliss. The TV was still on adding background noise.

"Some man you have there."

"Yes... he is." Deborah replied in a dreamy state.

"Enjoys pleasing woman, more than himself."

"Dad has always been like that."

The word, THAT word. She spoke it. She recalled his words, 'We can't give the game away. Ever!' And now she betrayed his trust! Her brain froze. She couldn't think of anything. She turned to Michelle with a look of terror on her face. The word took a second to register with Michelle.

Michelle looked at Deborah and whispered, "Is he your father?"

The look on Deborah's face worsened.

"Please! Please! don't tell anyone! Please..." Deborah whispered.

"I won't say anything, I promise."

Deborah's eyes were still pleading. A look of horror in her face Michelle has never seen.

Michelle continued, "Let's find somewhere we can talk. But calm yourself first."

Michelle stood up and offered Deborah a hand, "Why don't we leave the lovers to themselves."

Stepping out she whispered, "Let go to the powder room down the hall."

At that point Michelle saw her husband Frank watching them. He had a leering grin as Michelle lead Deborah down the hall. Michelle's eyes threw daggers at him and mouthed "NO!" But Frank knew Michelle was on the prowl, or hoped so, and he may get a piece too.

They reached the half bath, Michelle opened the door for her, then followed and locked the door behind her. A small cushioned bench was in the corner. Deborah sat and Michelle squeezed in next to her.

"So, Deborah, is he really your father?" Michelle asked again.

That look of terror returned to Deborah's face.

"Please, please! Don't tell anyone, please!" she whispered again, tears starting to form.

Michelle held her shoulders, "Deborah, Deb! I won't tell anyone. I swear to God. No one else heard you. You have nothing to fear. But tell me, he is?"

Deborah just nodded. Michelle taken aback by it.

"You're sleeping with your father?"

"No... NO! It's not like that, not at all!"

The look on Michelle's face told Deborah she needed to come clean.

"It started when I found out he and mom hadn't had sex in years. I dragged it out of him. It explained why he was so depressed. He mentioned in passing the invitation here, but needed a partner. He treats me like an adult and is comfortably knowing I have an active sex life. He wants me to enjoy my self, always saying he wants me to be happy. I convinced him I could be his partner, I could play his wife, that I wanted sex too. I took a lot of convincing. But he agreed, despite his fear of being found out he was corruption his own daughter. I feel like I betrayed him..."

Tears welled up in Deborah's eyes again. Michelle hugged her.

"Deb, Deb, it's all right. No one else knows, I'm sworn to secrecy, to my dying day."

Michelle reflected. All the love she saw between each other. That first time that she saw them, watched them look at each other's naked bodies. It was shock mixed with love. And when Deborah did that little strip tease. All eyes were on Deborah, but Michelle watched Elliot. She couldn't read his face then. But now she sees it. It was a face in conflict, of desire for the unobtainable.

And then Deborah, the way she watched him make love. It wasn't the look of a wife, but someone yearning. She was making love by proxy, it was clear to her.

And Michelle took stock of her own feelings, her feelings for Deborah. She planned to probe her sexuality, to find out if she liked sex with more than just men. Now that was off the table. Deborah was too vulnerable. Yet she was holding this precious body, their breasts touching. She wanted to just hold her at that moment. But she released Deborah.

"Deb, tell me, truthfully, are you in love with him?"

"But he's my father."

"Yes, but do you want him. Do you want to make love to him?" Michelle said, looking her in the eyes.

Deborah's lips tremble, but at last, she couldn't deny it. "I do, I do! And it's so wrong."

Deborah put her head on Michelle's shoulder, crying.

"Deb, I don't think it's wrong. You two obviously love each other, want each other."

Deborah looked at her.

"Yes, Michelle said, "I saw it in his eyes. What I saw as husbandly love I now see is love of another kind. He wants you too. He's as conflicted as you. Deb, what if I could bring you two together, What if I could do it, discreetly, and convince him. Would YOU do it?"

Deborah looked at her, her mind swirling. That which seemed unobtainable, could it now be possible?

"But how?" Deborah asked.

"I see a way now. I will work. I'll take responsibility if it doesn't. It will be next week. But we need to do it right, and you have to trust me."

"I do trust you, Michelle."

"Okay then, do you want to hear the plan?"

"Yes! tell me." Deborah replied.

Michelle knew the key was privacy. And she knew just the place. She explained all to Deborah...

"So is it a go?" Michelle asked?

Deborah nodded with enthusiasm.

"There's one thing, Deb I want to confess to you," Michelle said, looking at her, "You are such a beautiful woman, so beautiful. I want you to know, I play both sides, so to speak. And you are so... But I understand you are not the type. I just wanted express my feeling. I hope it doesn't scare you away. I hope we can be friends."

"Oh, Michelle, it's okay, we will always be friends."

******************

Marci lay on top of Elliot. They didn't even notice the other's left.

She looked at Elliot, "That was fun!" And kissed him.

Ellen walked into the room and saw her friend on top of the man she herself had on her list.

"I hope you're not going to keep him all to yourself, Marci?"

Marci sat up, "Oh, Hi Ellen." she looked down at Elliot, her legs straddling his hips. "I was hoping to."

Ellen knelt down next to them. Elliot beheld a curvaceous woman with the type of large breast he couldn't resist. The two were like compliments of female beauty.

"Marci, at least share him."

"You mean like that time we shared Ben?" Marci replied with a wry smile.

Now Ellen smiled. the two women looked down at Elliot.

Ellen spoke, "Would you be interested in a proposition, Elliot? I can see by your eyes I have your attention. But it may be easier to show you than explain it."

Ellen turned Marci's face to her, then gave her a soft kiss. Elliot sat up. A life long fantasy was now in the offer. Ellen in turn kissed him too.

"I think he figured it out, Ellen. But not here, we need a bit more privacy. I'll go see if a bedroom is available." And Marci headed out the door.

"There's something of an unwritten rule here, if you're going to get kinky, take it private."

They both stood up. Ellen kissed him again, "This will be fun."

Elliot was at a loss of words. But was ready to follow anywhere these two lead.

Marci appeared, "Quick!" she whispered, "The downstairs guest room, everyone ignores it."

Marci lead on, the other two following. They all entered, Marci locking the door. They looked at each other, then Marci walked up to them, she gave Elliot a deep passionate kiss. Marci turned to Ellen and gave her an equal kiss. He couldn't believe he was watching these to sensual ladies. Ellen turn her attention to Elliot, kissing him with abandon. Marci kissed Ellens neck, then forced her tongue between those locked lips. Soon there was just a tangle of lips and tongues.

Elliot came up for air, "Can I tell you two a secret?"

The women looked at each other, then at him, "We can keep a secret."

"I've long had an unfulfilled fantasy. I think it about to come reality."

Ellen gave him a little push and he fell back on the queen sized bed. They both reach for his hard shaft caressing it, feeling his abs.

"Ellen, come here, let me suck on those fabulous tits!" She hung here pendulous breasts over his face. He buried his face between them, he kissed them, sucked on her hard nipples. He explored their curves with his tongue.

Marci was now sucking his cock with long slow strokes.

"Ellen sit on my face. I want to taste you, drive my tongue in your pussy!"

She didn't need to be asked twice. She planted herself over his face, and with her hands behind his head, pulled it close. He drove his tongue deep in her love hole then explored all of her wet snatch.

"Oh Elliot, Fuck! Fuck... You really... know how... to push buttons... Fuck!"

She looked at his eyes, eyes looking at her reading her reactions. His eyes just made it hotter. Marci just slowly sucked, watching the antics of her partners. She knew her friend and how quickly she could cum with the right stimulus.

"Yes... That's it! There! Fuck... Don't...stop!" Ellen called breathlessly, "Oh God... Fuuuck..."

Ellen leaned forward, both hands on the headboard. She took deep breaths and exhaled with a moan as the waves of her orgasm washed over her.

She looked at Elliot, his eyes showed he enjoyed his accomplishment.

"I need to fuck you, I need that cock in me now!" she said.

"I kept the motor running for you, Ellen." Marci chipped in.

Ellen slid down and straddled his hips. Marci held his pole at the entrance of Marci's womanhood. She lowered herself on it and moaned. Elliot sat up. He wrapped his hands around her and began sucking on a tit. Marci now knelt behind him. She would be his backrest. Ellen began riding him, up and down, up and down, slowly, feeling his full length.

Elliot realized he was sandwiched between them. It was like a dream. Ellen stopped to kiss him, then Marci turned his head and kissed him too. Then the women kissed over his shoulder. Ellen started pumping again.

"That's it Ellen, ride him. God! you look so hot. Can you feel him inside you?" Marci asked rhetorically.

Ellen just moaned in affirmation.

"Oh Elliot," Marci continued. "I can see that cock of your sliding in and out of her pussy, so hot. She's like a fertility goddess. Doesn't she make you want to just cum inside her. Oh, I want to watch you cum in her. Ellen, do you want his cum inside you?"

"Elliot, so close...Give it to me. Cum in me, yes please..."

It was too much for him, both women begging him to fill her cunt.

"Fuck Yes..." he groaned and began bucking his hips.

"Cum in me! Cum in... Oh..."

"Fuck! Ellen..." Elliot called, as he came.

She shrieked and embraced him hard as her orgasm hit. Marci hugged them both feeling the mutual orgasm, trying to share in it. Marci could feel his spasms, as load after load of his semen filled Ellen.