He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves finally ebbed. "You two were so hot." Marci declared.

She let Elliot lay back, Ellen fell to his chest. then rolled off to his side. Marci stood at the end of the bed.

"You two look a mess, can I clean you up?"

Marci proceeded to lick his and her cum off his cock and balls.

"Let me clean you up, too." She said as she moved to Ellen, licking his cum out of her soaked box.

Elliot looked as she began to lick Ellen's pussy, licking HIS cum out of her. Something he'd never seen before, in person at least.

"That is so hot!"

Marci's tongue was now was searching every corner of her wet slit with her tongue. Elliot's cock was coming to life just watching. He needed a little more stimulus and knew how. He knelt by Marci's head, his cock inches away from her. She looked at it then him and took his manhood deep in her mouth. Ellen looked to see why she stopped getting attention. When she saw Marci sucking his cock, she knew she needed to be patient.

Marci worked her magic and Elliot's erection was ready to go. He positioned behind Marci, her ass near the end of the bed and pressed the head of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Marci turned her attention back to Ellen's cunt when she felt his rod enter, slipping deep inside her.

"Mmph!" Marci was heard to say into Ellen's pussy. Ellen now looked as the scene. Groping her own breast, Marci eating her, Elliot fucking Marci. She watch. Everyone enjoying getting pleasured. But Ellen knew they could raise their game.

"Remember that special position, Marci?"

The ladies repositioned into a 69, Marci on top, and began eating each other out. Elliot knew what was expected. He positioned behind Marci. Ellen gave the tip of his cock a kiss and a lick, then guided it into Marci's pussy.

Marci was moaning. A cock in her slit and a tongue on her clit. She dug into Ellen in response. Ellen's hands on Marci's waist. Elliot pulled his cock out for Ellen to suck on, then back into Marci.

Marci came, the sensation was too much. But the others continued. He was still pounding her, Ellen licking his shaft as it slid in and out. Marci returned to Ellen's soaking pussy.

They went on, but Elliot soon reached his limit. "Fuck!" was all the ladies heard. Ellen could see his cock throbbing, pumping his load into Marci. Marci in turn worked Ellen's clit hard. The sight and the stimulus put Ellen over the top now. She moaned loudly, The sound exciting Elliot even more.

Now spent, he pulled out and plopped down besides his lovers. Ellen saw his load begin to ooze out of her creamed hole and put her mouth over it lap it up. She now knew that Marci was close, too. Marci cried out in ecstasy as the last of the trio came.

The two women lay on either side of him, exchanging looks of satisfaction.

******************

Michelle had an arm on Deborah's shoulder as Deborah returned to her normal self.

"Well, the day is a wasting. I'd like to get one more cock before the day is through. I missed my chance at... Elliot." She caught herself, "I want to find another."

"The day has been too much. I don't think I'm ready for any more today." Deborah said, then continued, "I noticed you like to watch, Michelle. That may be fun."

"Well then. I'd like to put on a show for you. And whoever I find won't complain about you watching. I just have to enforce a 'hands off you' rule."

They headed out. In the main room, Michelle saw a big prize.

"Let me hook him. Follow us close, but not too close."

Deborah nodded and Michelle took off.

"Ben! You're alone. That's unusual."

"Needed a breather."

"Your breathing looks fine to me." Michele said. Then whispered in his ear, "You haven't made love to me is a while. I have an extra little treat if you do."

Benjamin smiled, "Lead on."

She took his hand and led him upstairs. Deborah followed at a discreet distance.

The first bedroom was locked but the second was opened. She pushed Benjamin in and looked down the hall. Deborah moved quickly. Michelle entered and Deborah followed. Michelle locked the door behind her.

Benjamin's eyes widened, "This is a pleasant surprise!"

"She's here as an observer only. Understand? Look but no touching."

"Oh course, Michelle." He said, hoping the rule might be lifted in the future.

Deborah seated herself in a cushion chair as the lovers started kissing and groping. She watched in detached fascination as two lovers became entangled in each other, as if she wasn't there, watching.

They fell to the bed. He started sucking a breast, she stroking his chest then cock. The two continued foreplay for some time, changing position from time to time. Michelle climbed on top of him in a 69 now, and he began eating her out, she sucking his cock.

Deborah instinctively ran her hand between her legs. a finger slipped into her slit. She watched as the two lovers moaned, grinding their bodies together.

"Ben, I'm so close. I want you to cum in my cunt!"

Benjamin lay on his back. Michelle gave Deborah a wink as if to say, I hope you're enjoying the show.

Michelle was riding him hard now. And Deborah was working her clit hard, too.

"Ben, I'm so close. Ben, come in me. Do it! Oh fuck, Ben!"

She came, and Benjamin did too, groaning, his hips pushing his load into her as deep as possible..

Deborah watched transfixed, as the two lovers came together. And she came, silently, working her own pussy, not wishing to disturb the scene. Michelle lay down beside him. His eyes were closed, with a smile of a man who just fucked a beautiful woman. Michelle and Deborah exchanged looks. Deborah expressing thank for the show, Michelle for an audience.

But also, they shared a secret, a planned to be acted on next week. It was all Deborah could think of.

She sat awhile then got up and walked over to them.

"That was so beautiful, thank for sharing the moment. I'll leave you two alone now. She gave Benjamin a gentle kiss. She put her hand on Michelle's face.

"Thank you for everything today. I look forward to seeing you next week. Michelle."

She kissed Michelle on the lips, and held it a second. Only a second, but Michelle thought it was longer. Michelle's head was spinning with as much desire for her as Deborah had for her father.

Deborah went to the door. As she closed it behind her she watched them embrace again. She had enough and was ready to go home, But what about Elliot...

******************

Elliot lay between those two women wondering how to extricate himself. Then he heard a quiet voice from the hallway calling his name. He recognized Deborah's voice.

"Sorry ladies but I must go."

He got out from between them. They complained but just wrapped their arms around each other.

He opened the door. "Deb. here."

She had passed the door and came back, in time to see two women in bed behind him.

She looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"You do have a way with the ladies, tiger." she said, getting one more look inside before he closed the door.

"Well, I..." He muttered.

"No need to explain. But I've had enough of a day. Can we go?"

"Yes, I think that's a good idea." Elliot replied.

They went to the TV room, a couple making out on the sofa. They collected their clothes and quietly left, the couple too occupied to notice.

They dressed in the hall and headed out. May was in the main room.

"We're headed out, May. Sorry to leave." Elliot said.

"You two will be back next week."

"Of course."

In the car, Elliot noticed Deborah was quiet. He didn't want to talk about that first event. Recalling he was fucking a woman and own daughter was just a foot away, getting fucked herself. Deborah, also hoped he didn't bring it up.

"So are you gonna tell me about those two women?" She said, breaking the ice.

"Well..."

"Come on, tell me, I'm your wife."

"And my daughter. I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"You're alway encouraged me to open with you. Come on." She replied.

"Men, most men I think, fantasize about two women. I'm no different. And these two women... they just agreed to share me. Just like that. I never brought it up.

"To think, a few weeks ago I was a man who wasn't getting any. Now, all I can handle. And a threesome to boot. I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"It did start with my wanting to get you some pussy, so I'm quite pleased with myself with the outcome." Deborah said.

She continued, "I played voyeur. I just watched Michelle and Ben make love. And did they. I masturbated and came, too. Michelle is disappointed she missed you again. You better making it up to her next week."

"I will." He replied.

They both went quiet. He, thinking back, about the events of the day, she, thinking ahead, about Michelle's plan.

"I better change out of this." Deborah said as they drove home.

*******************************

To be continued...