He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 03

Story Info
The plan unfolds. And a surprise at home.
9.5k words
4.76
25.2k
43
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

Saturday arrived. Janet went off to her lunch with Helen. Deborah and Elliot headed out to the party. Deborah said little, her mind on the plan. She wore the same summer dress she wore two weeks ago that Elliot liked.

At May's Michelle arrived a little early.

"May, I need a favor, a special request. The master bedroom. I wouldn't ask if it weren't important."

"Of course, Michelle, but can you tell me?"

"A secret May, secret operation." Michelle replied with a wink.

With the first part secured, Michelle needed to set the trap. Deborah and Elliot just needed to arrive. And she will be waiting. Deborah and Elliot did arrive. Michael greeted them. Michelle greeted them too. She whispered something in Deborah's ear, then turned to Elliot.

"You're a hard man to track down, Elliot. But you can make it up by getting me a glass of wine."

Michelle and Elliot went to the bar. Deborah bantered with Michael, waiting for the signal. She watched Michelle whisper in Elliot's ear, and they headed upstairs. Deborah now knew the plan was truly unfolding. She let them go up, then excused herself from Michael. She took off her heels at the bottom of the stairs, then headed up on cat's feet.

The master bedroom was well separated from the rest of the upstairs. She saw that Michelle and Elliot had already entered, She went to the door and listened.

"Elliot," May said, "I see what you're about. You like to please women. But today I insist on pleasing you."

Michelle kissed him passionately.

"Come over here, we can get more comfortable." Michelle continued.

They went over to to the bed. Elliot said nothing, open to letting this beautiful woman lead. This was the signal for Deborah to enter. She slipped in. The door was recessed, making it impossible to see from the bed. Deborah quietly closed the door behind her.

Elliot and Michelle were kissing and groping each other by the bed.

"Let me." Michelle said. And she began to undress Elliot. "I like this." Michelle said caressing his stiffening cock.

"My turn," Elliot replied, And undressed Michelle.

They continued to feel every part of each other's body's. Michelle then pushed him onto the bed.

"I told you I wanted to please you first. lie down."

She knelt, one knee between his, one leg on the floor. She grabbed his hard shaft, and without saying a word, took it in her mouth, never taking her eyes off him. She slowly worked it... in and out.

"Oh, Michelle!"

"I want you just close your eyes Elliot. I want you to feel the moment. That's it, keep them closed."

That was the signal for Deborah. She had already taken off her dress. She stepped out and could see Elliot, eyes closed, as Michelle was stroking his cock. Michelle turned to see Deborah. She gestured her to take her place.

Now, for the first time Deborah held her father's manhood. Something she dreamed of these past weeks. Michelle prepared to move. Elliot realized two sets of hands were on him. He looked. There was Deborah, stroking his hard shaft. Michelle moved quickly, putting her hands on his shoulders. Symbolically, at least, holding him down. He looked at his daughter then at Michelle.

"Elliot, wait, listen to me. Deb made a slip, and I pried the story out of her. I know now. And you can trust me. And she told me the truth. She told me how she longed for you, to make love to you. And I can see it your eyes too. You want her. That's why we planned this. No one else knows, it's our secret."

Elliot looked at Deborah again. Her eyes were pleading with him.

"Elliot, you said you wanted me to be happy. Please, this is what I want, please..." Deborah begged.

Elliot gulped, then his head fell back, eyes closed. He too, gave into his desires. Michelle quietly stepped back, sat in a nearby chair and watched.

Deborah's sole focus now was to please him, like she'd never pleased any other man. She stroked his cock gently a few times, then brought her tongue to it. She slowly ran her tongue up and down his shaft. In this, the moment she dreamed of, she made love to it. She watched him. She brought her tongue to the tip of his cock, around it, then slowly let it enter her mouth. Slowly, her lips descended, feeling every inch. Then back up again. Her hands caressed his abs. And again her lips descended.

Elliot was groaning now. "Deb, my God... Oh..."

She worked faster now, fingers gently touching his balls. It wasn't long. He grabbed Deborah's head now.

"Deb, Deb... Oh, oh yes... Aggh!"

His cock exploded in her mouth. She swallowed and more came. His sperm, his precious seed. And she did what she dreamed of these last weeks. She made him cum. And in her mouth. It gave her a feeling of satisfaction to bring such joy to him. He felt like his orgasm would never end. But is finally did, and his whole body relaxed. He needed to recover. She slowly sucked on him, however long it would take to ease him down.

"Deb, oh Deb..." was all he could say.

Deborah finally released his cock. She kissed his abdomen, then his chest. Elliot pulled her up and kissed her. These two sets of lips finally able to meet. They kissed a long time. Deborah then kissed his face, his neck. Elliot pulled her up so he could reach her breast. He kissed them and sucked on her hard nipples. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation. Then back to kissing some more, tongues exploring.

"It's you turn now, love. Come sit on my face. I want to make you cum." He said.

She straddled his head. His tongue worked its way in then up to her clit.

"Oh, Elliot..." was all she could say, with deep breaths, as the moment, the reality of her father making love to her came true.

She was working her pussy against his face, his hands on her hips. She looked at him, then closed her eyes from the intensity of it all.

"Oh God, yes! Oh... oh... oh dad! Daddy!"

She came and came hard. She lost control of herself and called him as she always has. She leaned her hands against the headboard, breathing heavily. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her. Finally, it was over. She slid down on top of him and kissed him, long and slow. He wrapped his arms around her. She felt enveloped by this man she always loved. Now in even more ways.

The feelings, the emotions were too intense for words. They looked at each other. Both acknowledging a new level of their love had been reached. He rolled her on her back, then kissed her some more. She reached for his shaft. It was coming to life. She stroked it as she looked him in the eyes, letting her eyes tell him what she wanted. She continued to stroke him as his hand caressed her body, her skin, her breasts.

"Oh Elliot. Yes. I want it. I want you so bad. I want to feel you on top of me. I want to feel you inside me, please."

Her words were overpowering. She spread her legs, offering her full womanhood to him. He got between her legs. He kissed her, then drew up on his hands. He let the head of his cock find her entrance. When he found it, he pressed home, entering her slow and deep. They groaned together in the mutual sensation.

Michelle, was enthralled by the scene before her, one foot on the seat, the other on the floor, her hand working her pussy.

Elliot tried to go slow, but it was too intense. Her hands were stroking his back.

She was whispering to him, "Yes, that's it... yes. You feel so good in me. Make love to me, oh, Elliot."

He was pumping harder now, he couldn't resist. The urge to cum in his daughter overwhelmed him.

"Elliot, yes! Do it! cum in me Oh God! I want to feel you come in me!"

Her words drove him wild and over the edge. "Deb, Oh Deb... Aah... aah!"

He came in her, driving his seed deep inside her. And the feeling of her father cumming inside her, this culmination of their love hit her also.

"Oh, yes! cum in me! cum in me! Oh Dad..."

She buried her face in his neck to muffle her words. This moment, the moment she thought could never happen, was happening. She wanted to take in all of it. Elliot continued to pump his sperm deep into her, holding a second each time as his load was released. He was spent yet still pumped his cock inside her. Her whole body finally relaxed as the orgasm ebbed. He collapsed on her and they just lay there, breathing hard. He looked down at her. She had an angelic smile, her eyes expressing her feelings.

He kissed her gently for some time, then rolled off of her. She snuggled close to him. They both lay there in each other's arms.

Michelle, meanwhile had cum also, masturbating at the sight of these two lovers cumming together. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. After a minute Michelle walked over to the new lovers.

"That was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I hoped you didn't mind my watching, Elliot. I asked Deb and she allowed me to. It was a little reward for me."

She kissed Elliot. "I'll leave you two, But don't stay too long."

She put her hand on Deborah's face, "Thank You."

Deborah grabbed her hand and kissed it. "No, thank you, thank you so much."

Michelle left. The moment was getting to her. She needed relief, hopefully in the arms of a lover. The two just lay there a while, no words seem to come. Finally Deborah spoke.

"I wish we could stay like this."

"We can't. And when we go home it will be back to normal. I don't know when we'll make love again." Elliot replied.

"I just want this moment!" she said.

Deborah started playing with his cock. The effect on him, his 'Deb,' now bringing his cock back to life made him sigh with anticipation. She took his manhood and held it up. She licked its full length when went down it it. She sucked hard then began stroking it again. She wanted him again. And soon he was ready. She wanted to ride him this time. She straddled his hips, holding his cock to her awaiting pussy and lowered herself on it. He groaned at just feeling himself inside her.

She began to ride it slowly. His hands on her hips, then working his way up to her small, pert breasts. He gave her nipples a gently pinch. They continued on at this pace. No hurry, joined in love making, his hands constantly exploring the curves of her petite body. She leaned down from time to time to kiss him.

But soon the pace quickened. They looked at each other, wanting to cum together, to consummate their love.

"Oh Elliot, I'm so close, cum with me, cum."

"Deb, yes cum! Oh fuck, Deb!"

And it hit them. He began thrusting his hips to drive his seed deep inside her. She collapsed on his chest, moaning, as his manhood drove into her to the hilt, waves of orgasm hitting her again. They groaned together, knowing his sperm was entering her. They kissed as his shaft enjoyed the warmth of her tight pussy.

The orgasms finally passed, both breathless. She looked at him and kissed him again.

"You were wonderful." She said.

He could only smile. They laid there some time, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. But it couldn't last.

"We should go honey." He finally said to Deborah.

She gave him one more passionate kiss and they got up. Deborah looked at him.

"Can we just leave." She said.

She took his hand and pressed it to her belly.

"I have you in there, your sperm. And I don't want to share it with anybody."

He kissed her again. "Yes. Let's go home." He replied.

They dressed and went down. People were too occupied to notice them. But they saw Michelle, chatting with a woman. She smiled at them, and they returned it.

Deborah grabbed her stilettos and they headed out.

They drove home. She again changed into her shorts and tee. They decided to stop for a burger. Sitting at a table, not saying much, just staring at each other like new lovers. Finally they pulled into the garage. It was dark now. They looked at each other.

"I don't know when we can be alone again Deb. It may be some time."

They kissed each other passionately in the car one last time and headed in. Back to being just father and daughter.

**************************

Sunday morning, Elliot was up first, as was usual. He made coffee and sat down to his first cup when Janet walked in.

"Elliot, I'm going over to Helen's for a couple hours. She wanted to talk to me about something personal. Back in a couple hours."

"How about breakfast?"

"I'll be fine." His wife replied. And headed to the garage.

Elliot started making breakfast, then Deborah appeared.

"Morning Elliot. Where'd Mom go off to."

"Off to see Helen, She'll be back soon."

She walked up behind Elliot and wrapped her arms around him, "Then we're alone."

He turned around. "We can't. It's too risky."

She kissed him, then kissed his neck. He couldn't resist her lips. He put his arms around her and they kissed some more.

"Honey, we can't. It's just too risky."

"We can hear the garage door from my room. We can get a warning when she comes back." Deborah replied.

He thought a moment, "It would have to be a quicky. Would you settle?" He asked.

She grabbed his hand and lead him to her room. There, they fell into each other's arms, hands groping.

"We need to be quick." He said, and pulled off her t-shirt.

He knelt down, pulling off her short, kissing her on the stomach, then between her breasts. It was her turn. She pulled his shirt off and undid his shorts. As she pulled them down with his briefs. She kissed his swelling manhood, then popped it in her mouth for a couple of strokes.

He lifted her up and kissed her again, tongues darting. They fell back on the bed and he pulled her on top, still kissing. With little fanfare, she slid down and started licking his cock, then took it into her mouth, lips sliding down his shaft. Her mouth started working her magic.

"Deb, not so fast. Come here. I want to taste you." He said.

He directed her on top in a 69. Now they could enjoy and pleasure each other freely. He dug his tongue into her, deep in her pussy, then to her clit. She moaned with his shaft in her mouth. They continued pleasuring each other, bodies gyrating for some time.

"Oh Deb, I'm getting close. Your mouth feels heavenly. But I really want to come inside you again."

She was close now too. She straddled his hips, then, holding his cock at her entrance, lowered herself on it. They looked at each other and groaned. She rode him a minute, then he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. They were now face to face. They kissed passionately, then he kissed and sucked on each tit before returning to her lips. She was just rocking on him so her lips never left his.

"Oh Deb, you feel so good. You're so beautiful."

"I wish I could keep you in me like this forever." She replied.

The rocking of her hips intensified, their arms pulling each other tight. She began whimpering as their lips were locked. Just the sound was too much for him.

"Oh! Oh baby! Let me come inside you... Let me... Aagghh..."

She felt his body tense up as he began to cum in her. The sensation was too much for her too. The feeling of him cumming inside her womb set her off.

"Oh Dad! Yes... yes... Oh fuck..."

He felt her spasms of orgasm now and it intensified his passion. They came and came holding each other, her head in his neck, feeling each other's bodies cumming. They came down from another glorious fuck, basking in the passion. Their bodies relaxed, still holding each other.

He looked at her. "You called me 'Dad' when you came."

"I couldn't help it. It was so intense. Does it bother you?"

"No, if it's what you want." And he kissed her.

They sat there some minutes, her straddling his lap, his manhood still inside her, holding each other, kissing occasionally.

She looked at him, touching his face, "I love you so much. Thank you."

He couldn't express it in words. He could only kiss her gently.

"The day is wasting, young lady. Your mother will be back soon."

"Yes," she replied and letting his soft cock leave her, got up.

"When will we get another chance?" She asked. His look told her it was unknown.

"I was going to do some shopping." She said as she dressed.

"And I've neglected the yard." He replied.

She grabbed a quick breakfast and coffee, then headed out. Elliot went out to the yard. He was in the tool shed when he heard his wife call.

"Elliot, Elliot, can we talk? Not here."

There was a look of distress on her face. Elliot followed her to the kitchen. She paced the floor, she was clearly anxious.

"Where's Deb?" she asked.

"Out shopping. Karen, What is it?"

"Elliot..." She paused, "Elliot..." she paused again, "I'm leaving you. I'm sorry. But it's Helen. We're fallen in love these past months. I'm so sorry."

Elliots was initially shocked. But he walked up and held her as tears welled in her eye.

"I'm so sorry, Elliot, but she's been asking me to move in with her. I can't live without her. I'm so sorry."

"Karen, I see now. It's okay. Our marriage has not been good these past few years. And now I she why. How long have you been attracted to her?"

"I don't know. Maybe I've always been a lesbian. There, I said it. I'm sorry. I thought I could be happy with a man. But I was fooling myself all these years. And hurting you. I'm so sorry, Elliot." She started crying

"It's okay. Let's look ahead. If this is what will make you happy. And I'm okay with that."

"Oh, Elliot." She cried some more.

"But what about Deb?" She asked, "How will I ever explain? I can't face telling her. What will she think?" And she cried still more.

"Listed, let me tell her." He replied, "Why don't you pack a few things and go to Helen's. I'll explain it to Deb. Give her a couple days. She'll understand with a little time. Come back Tuesday after work."

She looked at Elliot. "You are such a good man. Find yourself someone. Someone who can make you happy."

"Go pack you bags before Deb comes home. It will be easier."

Karen quickly packed some things. He saw her to her car.

"It may be best to pack up what you want this week."

"Yes." was all she replied and he watched her drive off.

He slowly walked back to the kitchen. His head in a whirl. It came to him. Like magic from heaven, his problems were solved. He would be a free man, and Deborah all to himself. He poured himself a scotch and went to the den, a silly smile on his face. He sat there, just reflecting.

Deborah came home and now he faced how to tell her.

"I'm home Elliot. Drinking early? I thought you had yard work?"

"Deb, come sit down."

She did, and he held her hand.

"Let me get it out. You mother is leaving me. Leaving me for Helen. Seems she's in love with her. Those lunches together were much more, I gather."

"But how could she do this to you? To us?"

"Deb, Deb... don't you see. She'll be happy now. And think of us. She's staying at Helen's a couple nights so I can explain it to you. Then she'll be back to pack her things. And then it will be just the two of us."

She looked at him. "So she won't be back for a few days? Can I sleep in you bed tonight then?"

He smiled, "If you'd like. My full size might be a bit tight. I've always wanted a king size bed. I think I'll order one after she's gone."

"So I have you all to my self these next two nights." And she kissed him.

"Remember, I have work tomorrow. So it's just the evenings, And don't wear me out."

"Let's go to bed early tonight." She whispered in his ear playfully.

They just sat there in each other's arms. Just hugging and kissing, like two newlyweds.

"I'm not in the mood for cooking. How about I pick up a pizza."

"I never say no to pizza. Just like I can never say no to you." She replied. kissing his ear.

He called in the order, and went to pick it up. She set the table. They ate. The two for them had eaten alone at the kitchen table many times. But this was different. This time they knew they would make love tonight. That she would sleep in his bed. They finished and the table was cleared.

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers