He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him. "Let's go to bed, Elliot."

"It's early." He flirted, "Why so early?"

"Because I want to make love to you. The whole evening. I want you all to myself."

"You may wear this old guy out."

"You're not old. But I'll take special care of you."

"Let's start in the den." he replied.

They walked in, to the sofa and undressed each other.

"I can't get enough of you, Deb. Your body is so irresistible."

He kissed her passionately. She could feel his swelling manhood against her.

He sat, pulling her to his lap. They kissed and groped, hands feeling every part of each other's body. He laid her out and put his hips between her thighs. He kissed and sucked on her small but pert breasts, then up to her lips.

"I want to make you cum, Deb. I want to see you orgasm. I love that word. And I love seeing you have one."

He laid down on the sofa and positioned his head between her legs. He started by kissing the delicate skin of her inner thigh. She watched him in anticipation of what was coming. His tongue now probed the folds of her pussy, diving in deeper. Her head rolled back to the sensation. He worked slowly.

"Oh Elliot, that feels so good."

He worked her slowly. They had time now. There was no hurry. And slowly her ardor rose. Minutes passed. Her body was writhing. his hand were caressing her breasts, playing with her nipples.

"Elliot, God! Yes! Oh yes..."

She was close. And now he worked her clit with gusto.

"Oh, yes, fuck... yes... Oh, oh, oh yes..."

She grabbed his hair, holding him in place as the ecstasy of another orgasm washed over her, her body shuddering. She squirmed and shriek in joy.

"Oh Elliot... Dad... You make me... I love you so much."

She pulled his head to hers, kissing him. They looked at each other. A look of satisfaction on his face, of pleasing her. He kissed her breasts, letting her come down from the heights he just brought her to.

"Your turn now. I want to make love to you, to that beautiful cock of yours. Sit."

He obeyed. She knelt between his knees and offered her lips. He kissed them, then she worked her way down to his chest and abdomen. His hard shaft was rubbing against her breast. She then worked her way down to the object of her desire. She held his cock to her lips.

"I want to make you cum, Elliot. I want to taste your cum in my mouth. But slowly. I want to feel you cock in my mouth a long time."

She kissed it, then slowly took it into her mouth, her lips sliding down. Then up. She did it again, so slowly, sensually. Looking at his face letting him know how much she desired him. Again so slowly, down and up. Over and over. Never varying the pace. To Elliot it seemed to go on for ever. It was agonizing ecstasy. Slowly, slowly, never changing the pace. He was bucking his hips now, hoping it increase the pace. But she wouldn't. Until she knew he couldn't take any more.

"Deb, oh Deb. Please, please! Oh..."

Finally she saw how close she could take him. Now she worked him harder, faster, moaning to let him know she was ready. It had the effect.

"Oh, fuck baby! Fuck, take it!"

He exploded in her mouth. She swallowed load after load of her precious seed. She hoped leaving him at the edge so long would have this effect. She was pleased with herself at how much pleasure he clearly was getting.

"Oh Deb, Oh Deb..." He was murmuring now.

His ejaculations finally stopped, but she didn't let his manhood leave her mouth.

"I love the feel of your cock in my mouth." She said before putting it between her lips again.

He was in a state of post-orgasmic bliss. Overwhelmed by his beautiful daughter's ministrations. He finally pulled her to him, kissed her then held her head to his chest. She put her arms around him. They just lay there together, feeling each other's bodies so close.

An hour past, maybe more. He looked at this dozing angel. He put a hand under her chin.

"Maybe we should go to bed." He said. "You can share mine."

She hugged him, "Can I? I'd like that. To sleep with you so close."

They got ready for bed. He got in first, she climbed in next to him.

"I think you wore me out Deb." he said, putting an arm around her.

She gently lay her hand on his manhood. "I'm sorry. but tomorrow?"

"Work tomorrow, but we'll see after."

He kissed her, and they drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

*****************

Monday morning Elliot awoke to his alarm clock. He then realized he wasn't the only one in his bed. He looked at Deborah, sleeping like an angel, this beautiful woman sleeping beside him. He looked at her, full of his love for her. He kissed her gently.

"I'm sorry, work calls."

"Do you have you?" She replied pensively.

"Yes. But I decided. Next week I'll take the whole week off. It will be just us."

She smiled, "Can we make love before you go?"

"Oh, you are a temptress." He kissed her, then got out of bed.

She went back to bed and he went to work. The day passed and he came home. She had dinner ready. A simple fare of pasta. But it was a dinner, and he appreciated the gesture. They retired to the den and watched a game. It was really an excuse to snuggle together. They were both eager to go to bed, to make love again.

They settled in bed. They kissed and kissed some more. He went down on her, just enough to get her wet. He then laid on top of her, his hard cock again a her entrance. They kissed and his hard cock found its home. He entered her and he just lay there, kissing her, just feeling himself inside her. They stayed that way some time. Him inside her womanhood, her, feeling him inside her. They just continued, moving their hips to feel each other. but passion arose. They kissed more, tongues intertwined. He began thrusting into her. She grabbing him encouraging him on. They were delirious with passion. Finally, he was overwhelmed.

"Deb, Deb..." he called as he came.

She grabbed his buttocks encouraging him to fill her again with his cum. And she came too. Overwhelmed by the feeling of his cumming in her. That feeling of post orgasm emotion hit them. He rolled off her and pulled her close. She hugged him, thinking of his seed just planted in her. Again they drifted into sleep.

Another day. But tonight would be different. Janet came that evening. Her daughter greeted her and hugged her putting her at ease. Janet cried again in Deborah's arms. Deborah assured her she understood and she wanted her mother to be happy. Janet and Deborah agreed that Deborah would help pack, starting the next day. And that Karen would get a van on Saturday to haul her things to Helen's.

That night, after Karen left, Deborah asked her father, "We never did thank Michelle. We can't be at the party Saturday. After Mom leaves Saturday, can we ask her over, just her, not her husband?"

"If you'd like."

"Monday then." she replied.

She texted May that they wouldn't be there Saturday. She also asked May to ask Michelle to call her. Michelle did and Deborah asked her to come to dinner Monday. Michelle inquired about her mother and Deborah assured her she wouldn't be there.

The week passed. Elliot order the king side bed he always wanted. The women packed Karen's things, bonding in remembrances of a life together. Saturday finally came and the van was filled.

Elliot turned to his wife - soon ex-wife, "One thing, the house keys." He said. "You don't live here anymore."

The point struck her, but he was right.

"You own part of the house. We'll work out your share." Elliot added.

What he really was thinking of was he and Deborah, undisturbed. That night it was just the two of them, And no one to come between them. And a week off for him. a week they could spend together. They made love that night, with the leisure they wanted. They tried different positions, ending on him taking her from behing, pounding her pussy to another orgasm.

******************

Monday came. Deborah made beef stew, her father's favorite. And Michelle arrived. Welcomes were made, wine served. They chatted. Dinner was served.

Deborah opened. "I'm sure you're wondering about my mother. Seems she was a lesbian and ran off with her lover. Leaving just us."

Michelle looked at the two of them. Elliot confirmed it with his nod. Michelle chuckled.

"What is it, Michelle?" Deborah asked.

"Funny." She laughed, "I just dumped Frank. He was prying. He wanted to know what happened last Saturday. I told him he'd never know. That was it and I left. But I know he was looking for an excuse. I'm getting too old for him. He wants to trade in for something younger. So I beat him to it. A friend took me in until I find a new place."

Elliot and Michelle were astounded. It was something they didn't expect.

"Leave the dishes." Elliot said. "Let's go to the den. Funny we hardly use the living room."

They went in.

"It's a TV room." Michelle said. "I recall another." Looking at Deborah.

They sat down together on the sofa. Michelle in the middle. They all knew what they wanted but none knew how to break the ice.

Deborah finally started. "Michelle, remember what you said, that day, about your feelings for me."

Michelle looked at her.

"Michelle... I've been thinking... about you. I've always been curious... If a woman made love to me, I want it to be you."

Michelle replied. "Deborah, I know you feel gratitude for bringing you two together, but..."

"No!" Deborah answered. "It's you. I know Elliot won't mind. I do feel so attracted to you."

They looked at each other. Deborah looked so beautiful, yet so vulnerable. Michelle paused. But Deborah leaned forward with her lips, eyes closed. Michelle was overwhelmed, and kissed her. Deborah's lips felt electric, so desirable. They held the kiss, delicately.

"I should leave you two." Elliot piped in.

"Oh, No Elliot." Deborah replied. "I watched her make love. And she watched us make love. I want you to watch. Please."

He made no reply but went over to the lazy-boy.

Michelle turned to this rapturous creature before her. She looked her in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Deborah eyes spoke for her. They kissed then again, more passionately. Michelle wanted to touch every part of this delicate woman. She caressed her as they continued to kiss. Deborah put her arms around her, feeling a feminine body for the first time. Michelle's hands now reached Deborah's breasts. She caressed them, taking in her petite form. Michelle then looked at her and remove Deborah's top. She stopped to admire it. caressing her small breasts.

"My turn." Deborah said. And removed Michelle's blouse and bra.

"I wish I had tits like that." Deborah said, admiring them.

Michelle took Deborah's hand and placed it on her tit. Squeezing her hand.

"They're so big, so soft." as Deborah continued to feel them.

"You can kiss them." Michelle replied.

Deborah looked at Michelle then at her full breasts.

"Yes Deb, yes, please."

Deborah leaned down and kissed one. She kissed her nipple, the sucked gently on it.

"Oh Deb, yes."

Deborah continued to explore Michelle's soft orbs, kissing them, feeling their flesh on her face.

"Suck on them!" Michelle asked.

Deborah took a nipple and sucked on it. The feeling was so warm. And the effect on Michelle was unmistakable.

"Deb yes. Make love to them."

Deborah continued. Loving the effect on her.

Michelle stopped, "My turn now."

She leaned Deborah back on the sofa and brought her lips to a nipple. She licked it, swirled her tongue around it and bit it gently. Deborah reacted in kind. Michelle sucked a breast into her mouth, watching Deborah as Deborah watched this woman make love to her tit. Michelle then returned to kiss her, as her hand moved between Deborah's legs.

"Deb, you are so hot. I want to taste you. Will you let me."

Deborah's eyes spoke for her. Michelle removed Deborah's shorts and panties. Michelle kissed her on the stomach then worked her way down. She was now between Deborah's legs. Michelle looked at her, a conformation to continue. The lust in her eyes was enough. She kissed the delicate skin of her thighs. Her tongue worked its way into her warm slit, then found her clit. Deborah flinched at the first touch.

"That feels good, Michelle. You have such a touch."

Elliot watched as Michelle worked her magic on Deborah, her hands caressing Deborah's skin as her tongue was making Deborah hotter. She was soon squirming, holding Michelle's head tight between her legs. She soon had Deborah at the edge.

"Oh yes... Oh fuck, Michelle... Oh... Ahhhh..."

And Deborah climaxed to another woman's touch. Waves of passion hit her.

"Michelle, Michelle... Oh... stop... oh... So sensitive. Oh..." she laughed.

Michelle eased up as Deborah's body came down. She smiled at Michelle, the pleasure clear. Michelle kissed her abdomen, then sat beside her, kissing her face and lips.

"Oh, Michelle!"

Deborah kissed her, hugged her. They looked at each other. She looked down at Michelle's bush. She ran her hand between her legs then looked at Michelle. She ran a finger up and down her wet slit several times, then let it slide into Michelle's pussy. Deborah looked at her again. She could see the effect in Michelle's eyes.

Deborah reached her clit and the reaction was instant. Michelle grabbed her head and kissed her, driving her tongue deep.

"That's it, there. Oh, yes!"

Michelle looked at those blue eyes looking back at her, looking for feedback to her touch. It heightened the eroticism. Soon, Michelle was on the edge.

"There baby, Oh yes, yes... that. That, Yes! Oh fuck YES...

Deborah worked her clit, then two fingers deep in her cunt, then back. Michelle breath was quivering with desire. Finally, Michelle's body convulsed in ecstasy as this gorgeous little creature pleasured her clit furiously. She convulsed in orgasmic spasms. Deborah looked over her with a look of triumph.

"Did you like that?" Deborah giggled.

"Oh Deb, you know how to please. I hope you're as good to Elliot."

They both looked at him. Elliot was looking uncomfortable, watching this erotic scene. He was now in need of release.

"I think he liked the show, Deb."

She looked at Elliot then kissed his daughter and looked at him again.

Deborah sat next to Michelle and gestured for her father to come over. His did, and the ladies grabbed his belt then pulled off his shorts and he pulled off his shirt. Michelle grabbed his growing manhood and offered it to Deborah. She slide in into her mouth. Then Michelle did the same, watching Elliot's reaction. He then sat next to Michelle. With no fanfare he kissed Michelle and she reciprocated. Deborah started to leave.

"I think I'll watch you two."

"No, stay." Elliot said. "I want you here, close to us."

Michelle smiled an approval, then kissed Deborah and back to Elliot. They kissed passionately, as Deborah watched.

"I think I got Michelle ready for you." Deborah laughed, "But let me get you ready for Michelle."

With that, she leaned over Michelle's lap and began sucking on Elliot's cock. He groaned and he and Michelle beheld this figure bringing Elliot to full erection. Deborah then kissed each in turn.

"I want to see you two make love. It's long overdue."

Without further encouragement, Michelle straddled his lap. Deborah held his shaft at Michelle's entrance as she descended on it.

"Oh God, Elliot!" She moaned at finally having him inside her.

Elliot took a breast in his mouth and just sucked on it, taking as much in his mouth as possible.

"Oh Michelle." Deborah called, as she hugged them both, trying to feel their union. She kissed Michelle and she in turn drove her tongue deep in Deborah's mouth. Deborah looked down at Michelle's mound, now with Elliot deep inside it. She put her hand there.

"Michelle! he's inside you! Can you feel him?"

"Oh... Deb! Yes... He feels so good, Fuck!"

Michelle and Elliot kissed passionately. Michelle pulled Deborah in, their tongues and lips mingling. Michelle started riding Elliot, up and down, on his hard shaft. Deborah, arms around both, feeling the passion rise between them. Lips and tongues passing between the three, as passions grew delirious. Deborah placed her hand on Michelle's belly.

"Oh, Michelle. Do you want him to cum in you? I want to feel him fill you with his love. Elliot! Elliot! Cum in her! I want to see you fill her with your cum."

Her words had its effect. Elliot couldn't hold back.

"Oh fuck! Deb, Michelle! Aghhh"

He began cumming deep in Michelle's womb.

"Oh yes Dad... Elliot, cum in her! Cum in her! I can feel it!" Deborah cried.

And Michelle was overwhelmed too.

"Oh Elliot... Yes... yes! Cum in me!

Two people were in the rapture of orgasm, as the third held them close, kissing necks, sharing in the moment.

Both were groaning, grunting, as a mutual orgasm washed over them, His cock throbbing with each load he deposited in her, she convulsing with each wave of climax. And Deborah, holding each, feeling their passion. Michelle buried her face in his neck, knowing he was cumming inside her.

Finally, their bodies finally relaxed in a post-orgasmic joy. Michelle looked at Elliot then Deborah.

"Thank you Deb, thank you." as she kissed her.

"You two were so beautiful together, thank you for sharing." Deborah replied.

They stayed there some time, Elliot and Michelle wrapped in each other's arms, Deborah hugging both.

Deborah responded first. "Michelle, Can you stay tonight? Please?"

"I wish that king sized bed was delivered today instead of tomorrow." Elliot piped in.

"Sounds like there's not enough room for three of us." Michelle replied.

"You can have him tonight. I have my own bed, Michelle. I insist!"

Michelle looked at Elliot.

"I'd love to share my bed with you tonight, Michelle. What man wouldn't."

She kissed him. All understood it as an approval.

"We never cleaned up the dishes." Elliot said.

"I'll clean up. Why don't you two... go to bed." Deborah winked.

Deborah went to the kitchen and Elliot offered Michelle his hand. He led her up to his bedroom. There, they kissed, slowly, passionately, before he lay her on his bed.

"We're in no hurry now." He said.

She looked at him, her eyes agreeing.

They kissed some more. A long slow meeting of lips and tongues. He finally worked his way down her body, kissing and sucking of her glorious orbs, down to her belly, which he traced with his tongue. Finally, he paused at her wet, awaiting cunt. He'd never eaten a pussy he'd already cum in. But he wanted to make her cum again, so he carried on. His head was now between her thighs.

"I love a woman's thighs, so delicate." as he kissed each.

He then went to the heart of the matter. He ate her out with gusto. Michelle was writhing in pleasure.

"Elliot... yes... there!"

He sent her easily to climax.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes..."

Deborah could hear her in the kitchen. She smiled as she imagined what was happening.

"Elliot, God! You know how to please a woman don't you. Come here."

He worked his way to Michelle's awaiting lips."

"I love seeing a woman orgasm. nothing turns me on more."

"It's my turn now." Michelle responded." I had to give up a chance for Deborah so she could show you her love. But now it's my turn. Lay down."

She pushed him on his back and began where she left off a week before. She ran her hands the length of his body, then held his manhood. She bent down and kissed it. She would take her time. She kissed it then licked it. She watched him, his eyes now closed. slowly, she took it in her mouth, running her tongue around it.

Deborah had finished cleaning up and headed upstairs. She couldn't resist peaking into her father's bedroom. She saw Michelle making slow love to her father's cock. She resisted joining them. She wanted, hoped they would bond. That Michelle was now available brought new ideas. She would broach the subject tomorrow, after they made love tonight. She quietly closed the door and went to her own bed.