He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle, you feel so good."

"I love the feel of you cock in my mouth Elliot. There is only one thing more. I want to please you and taste you. I want your cum in my mouth."

With that, she began in earnest to suck his cock. Long and slow up and down his shaft. A little faster each time. His hands were on her head.

"Michelle, Oh... so... good..."

"mmph, mmph." she murmured on his cock. Then "Give it to me Elliot. Give it to me!"

And she worked his cock harder.

"Michelle... Oh Fuuuck..."

His hips bucked as his first spasm hit the back of her mouth.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." she groaned as he ejaculated in her eager mouth.

He came and came between her expert lips.

When his orgasm ceased, she move up next to him and began kissing his neck. He laid there, silently, enjoying the afterglow. They said nothing, she just snuggled next to him, content in the satisfaction of pleasing him.

***********

Morning came. Elliot turned over to find a beautiful woman sharing his bed. Memories of the day before and this sensual woman next to him put a smile on his face. He lay there, resting on an elbow, admiring her as she slept. Finally, he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and she stirred.

"Good morning." She said.

"Good morning," he replied as he kissed her lips.

"I slept well." She said, "Good sex does that to me. I feel kind of guilty taking Deb's place."

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to her."

"I guess we should get up." she replied. "Ha, my clothes are still downstairs."

"Let's go find them. But can I admire you as you are a minute?"

She smiled, "Come on, let's start the day. Think Deb is up?"

"I doubt it, but we can check."

They went down the hall to her door and quietly opened it. There was Deborah, sleeping like an angel.

"Should we wake her?" She whispered.

"She is tempting, isn't she." He replied. "You get on that side."

They slipped in silently, one on each side of her bed. He kissed her cheek then Michelle kissed her neck.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"What a nice way to be woken." Deborah replied.

"Thank you for lending me your spot last night." Michelle piped in, "I hope you weren't lonely here."

"You enjoyed it then?" Deborah asked.

"Oh yes. He is someone to snuggle with." Michelle said wryly. "But I have to make it up to you, Hmm...."

"You could start with a kiss." Deborah replied.

Michelle planted a long kiss on her lips. Deborah, eyes still dreamy, smiled after.

"I can think of something. Something I bet you've never experienced."

Deborah looked intrigued.

"I'll take that as a yes. Elliot will need to assist. But first, I need to get you ready."

With that Michelle pulled the covers off Deborah and immediately went between her legs. Her tongue dove it. Elliot sat by Deborah and alternated between watching Michelle and kissing Deborah.

"I think you're good and wet now." Michelle said. "Elliot, lay down. Come here Deb, straddle him, facing me."

She did, facing away from Elliot. He cock was almost hard just watching the action.

"Let me get you ready now." And Michelle started sucking on his cock.

It wasn't long before Elliot was fully erect and Michelle guided his cock into Deborah.

"Mmmm..." Deborah murmured.

"Now comes the special part, lean back." Michelle declared. Deborah leaned back on Elliot's chest as Michelle proceeded to lick her clit as Elliot's cock slid in and out.

"Fuck! that... feels... so good." Deborah declared.

Elliot was driving his rod in and out of Deborah as he held her hips, and Michelle lick her clit. She was in heaven.

"Oh, that feels so... oh fuck... Michelle."

Elliot was now driving his cock into her as Michelle worked her clit with her tongue. Licking his shaft occasionally for good measure. They were all absorbed in the passion of the moment. Finally, as Michelle expected, Deborah climaxed.

"Michelle... Oh... Oh... fuck!"

She came, her body spasming. And now Elliot feeling his daughter cumming, came also.

"Deb, oh... Ahhh!"

He erupted in her womb as Michelle worked on both of them, feeling his cock throb with each load of sperm he unloaded in Deborah. Deborah has never experienced such an orgasm, both a cock in her, as her clit was worked by an expert tongue.

Deborah arched her back against Elliot breathing heavily, "Oh God! Oh God..."

He, having unloaded his seed in Deborah, relaxed his body, as she began coming down. Michelle continued with her tongue. As his cock pulled out of Deborah, Michelle lapped up their combined juices.

"Mmm, that was delicious. You two were great. Did you enjoy that, Deb."

Deborah pulled her up for a kiss. "That was amazing."

Deborah turned to Elliot and whispered something in his hear.

"I was thinking the same thing." Elliot answered.

They both looked at Michelle.

"Michelle, we both would like you to come live with us. I know it's soon. But we're in agreement." Elliot said.

She looked at her two new lovers, "It's very tempting, Are you sure?"

"You said you were looking for a new place. Why not with us? We all seem to get alone." Deborah added.

Michelle thought a minute, "Yes, a deal."

"Good thing the new bed is coming today." Deborah reminded him.

Deborah rolled on top of Michelle as she lay beside them.

"I can't let such love making go unrequited."

Deborah slid down and began eating Michelle out. Eating another woman for the first time. Elliot began playing with Michelle's tits, then sucking on them. Michelle was so worked up being made love to by both of them, she came also.

"Oh, I think I'm going to like living here." Michelle said as she came down from her orgasm.

"That bed is arriving sometime today. I guess I'd better shower and dress." Elliot said.

"Can we join you?"

"Yes, but the hot water will only last so long."

They did shower together, wet soapy bodied rubbing against each other, kisses generously distributed. They dressed and gathered for breakfast.

"I guess I should start bringing things over." Michelle said.

She went off to start moving to her new life. The bed arrived, and the old beds went out. Elliot and Deborah made the new bed, then laid down in it, testing it out, in theory.

"I think I'll like this new arrangement." Deborah declared. "I think She will be perfect for you. And now I don't have to worry about you when I go back to college."

"I will miss you. But you must finish school." Elliot said, then kissed her tenderly.

"Oh, Dad, I love you."

"I love you too." He replied holding her close.

"There you two are." Michelle said, on returning. "Can I join you?"

"Yes." Deborah replied. "Let's see if we all fit."

She laid down next to Elliot. "I think we can make this work."

They lay there a while. But Michelle's car needed unloading. She made another trip, and another unloading. They scrounged up dinner and went to the den. It was early, but each had the same thought, how will the new bed work out.

Deborah started, "Come on we all want to try it out. Let's go to bed."

"Yes, but don't expect much from me." Elliot replied. "I think you two wore me out these past two days."

They went to bed, Deborah in the middle to Elliot and Michelle's satisfaction. Michelle started kissing her.

"If you're worn out you can watch us." Michelle said to Elliot.

She returned to kissing Deborah and Deborah responded in kind as Elliot just watched these two contrasts in beauty, one slim and petite, the other curvaceous. He watched them make love. Soon hands were everywhere, feeling each other.

Michelle looked at her, "Do you think you're ready for a 69?"

Her eyes were the only response. Michelle straddled her head then placed her own between Deborah's legs. Soon they were pleasuring each other with their tongues. The sight of them making such passionate love now got to Elliot. His cock was stimulated by the scene, a scene he had seen not long ago, and now considered repeating.

Elliot got up and behind Michelle. Deborah looked up to see her father's cock, inches away from Michelle's pussy. She stopped and took it in her mouth. Elliot carefully pumped it in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, Deb..." He moaned.

Michelle heard him and realized what was happening. He pumped his cock to full erection in Deborah's mouth. finally hard, He let it find its way into Michelle's soaking pussy. As he drove it deep in her, Michelle groaned, Then returned to Deborah's clit as Elliot cock's and Deborah's tongue worked her. Deborah alternated between his shaft and Michelle's clit. On and on.

Michelle came first, Deborah licking her clit as Elliot pounded her, his balls brushing Deborah's face. But Michelle recovered and returned to Deborah's clit with intensity and he continued to pound her. So Deborah was on the edge. Michelle increased her pace.

Elliot pulled his cock out of Michelle and let Deborah suck on it. Then put it back in Michael's warm pussy, pounding it more. Finally Deborah came.

Mmmph... Mmmph... was heard from her as she continued licking his shaft as it pumped in and out of Michelle. The sound of Deborah cumming was too much for him. Deborah watched as his rod throbbed with load after load into Michelle.

"Oh, fuck..." he called.

Deborah now just watched in fascination as his cock pumped his sperm deep into Michelle, heightening her own orgasm. He pulled out, finally spent, and laid on the bed. His cum now leaking from Michelle's well used pussy. And Deborah wasted no time eating it up. She licked Michelle, trying to get it all. Michelle now had a second orgasm thanks to Deborah.

Finally their libedos were satisfied and they laid together, Deborah in the middle. They just lay there and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Michelle awoke first. She looked at her two lovers, still asleep. She was going to like this arrangement, She thought to herself.

She kissed them both, "More moving to do." And got up.

Elliot and Deborah just laid there.

"I'm glad you took this week off, Elliot." Deborah said.

***************

By Friday Michelle's things were now in her new home. And she'd come to realize she'd fallen not in lust, but in love with both of them. Two warm, generous, passionate people, who now shared their mutual love with her.

After they ate, Michelle broached something and suggested they retire to the den.

"That first night together, you shared in our love making Deborah. It was so... I can't find words. I want to experience it. I want to hold you two as you make love. I want to hold you both as you... consummate."

She looked that them both. Deborah looked at her father and kissed him. They undressed each other. Michelle stroked Elliot with one hand and fingered Deborah's pussy with the other as the two kissed and groped.

"Ride him Deborah. I want to see him inside you."

She straddled his cock and lowered herself on it as Michelle guided it in. Now Michelle could hug them both as they made love to each other, her growing love for them both just intensified what she was feeling. She kissed Deborah's neck as he sucked on first Deborah's nipple, them Michelle's. Deborah grabbed Michelle's head and kissed her, panting. Now Michelle put her hand on Deborah's belly.

"Are you ready for him to cum inside you. You are both so beautiful. I want to feel you cum, both of you."

Words like that drove Elliot crazy. He bucked wildly into Deborah and started cumming in her.

"Fuck...fuck... Ahhhgg..."

"That's it, cum in her Elliot. Oh fuck Deb, he's cumming in you."

Now it was Deborah's turn. The very thought of her father filling her womb put her over the edge.

"Oh fuck... dad! fill me... Fuck!"

They came and came, as Michelle held them both, feeling the mutual, complex love between them, and her own, new love. Deborah's head fell on Michelle's chest.

"Oh Michelle..."

Michelle held her chin. "That was so beautiful. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching you two make love."

Deborah kissed her, then closed her eyes, hugging Michelle.

They prepared for bed. Michelle whispered in Deborah's ear. They let Elliot get in first.

"A good night present from both of us." Michelle said.

With that, the women grabbed his cock, stroking it, feeling it. Deborah kissed the head, followed by Michelle. Their tongues and lips worked his shaft to erection. He saw two pairs of eyes watching him as Michelle offered his cock to Deborah, who took it deep in her mouth, followed by Michelle, letting her lips slowly slide down its length. Back and forth, One sucking, the other licking it length, their lips meeting at its tip for a kiss. Their pace quickened. Elliot was delirious from the sensasion. Michelle started jerking him off as Deborah's face was over it. The first eruption hit Deborah on the cheek. She quickly put her lips over it in time for the second, then Michelle. Soon both of their lips and faces were covered in his cum. He collapsed from the effect as the two women licked each other clean. Then snuggled up to Elliot, looking at each other.

***************

None of them were interested in going back to the parties. They found enough love making it in each other's arms. The three of them explored the different ways three people can make love together. And a growing love between them made that loving making all the more intense. Deborah went back to school. While Elliot and Michelle found love in each other's arms. And Deborah came home at every opportunity, reigniting the love between the three of them, Making love in every room in the house.