He Wanted to Watch

Story Info
He invited me to play with his wife.
1.6k words
3.85
30.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been chatting to Andy and Beth for a while on a swingers site. Andy is in his late 50's worked for a while in the Brighton area in the mid 80's. Beth is in her early 40's and married Andy several years ago. They now live in the North I originally got chatting to Andy about The North and this lead to me getting an invite to join them on a holiday near Brighton. They visit Brighton because they like the nudist beach and spa at Bristol Gardens. They had invited me to join them at Bristol Gardens but I was working and could not see them there. So they suggested I meet them in their Caravan on a site near Brighton.

Andy greeted me at the Awning door, he had just got back from walking the dog. I was invited into the van and we chatted for a while about the North and places and people we both knew...we then got naked - they are normally nudists and are usually naked in the van the whole time and guests are expected to do the same. Beth was still in bed having a lie in and Andy gave her a little reminder I was here (she had dropped off to sleep again after he had got back with the dog). From our conversations Beth really enjoys anal sex (the only lady I have met that does) and that was something they had asked for in our conversations beforehand

Andy was sitting in the front corner of the van I was sitting further down. Beth was introduced to me and sat opposite. She ran her foot up the back of my calf. I moved over to her, knelt between her legs and started to gently touch her all over her body with my fingers and kiss and caress around her neck and breasts. She moaned a little and pushed her mound into my chest. I raised myself and ran her mound down my chest to my stomach, grabbing her hands and holding them to either side of her head on the seat cushion and kissed her neck some more. I gently rocked my stomach on her mound at the same time - she groaned a little more. I then took her hands and held them on the seat either side of her hips and kissed down her body from her neck, down through her breasts, stomach, lower abdomen, to the top of her slit...then on down her thighs on both sides, letting go of her hands I touched down her legs to her toes and back up, still kissing her thighs at the same time. She pushed her mound towards me again sliding her backside further forward and opening her legs even more. I ignored her and continued to kiss and caress her legs and thighs.

I noticed J now had a raging erection - he was getting a real kick out of watching us.

I could now see her some wetness on her outer lips and not being able to resist, got hold of her hands again and held them down kissing her thighs slowly more and more towards her vulva, I suddenly slid my tongue down in between her lips very firmly over her clit down to her vaginal entrance and back up again. She jumped, groaned and flicked her hips upwards all at the same time. I then continued to kiss around her thighs and lower abdomen. I then started to give many long licks from the bottom of her opening right up and over her clitoris, and after about 10 to 15 of these kissed and sucked her clitiois... After a few mins I sucked it right inside my lips and swirled my tongue around it several times and then pushed it against my front teeth and flicked it repeatedly with my tongue. I could feel tension in her body...her breathing was heavy but steady...and she let out the occasional groan...I felt she was getting close so I got my middle finger and just started to play with the wetness around her opening and then slid a finger inside...as I did she gasped and I felt the tension in her abdomen release...and she started to orgasm... her hips thrusting a little in time with it...and as she did Andy leant over and kissed her deeply...I let it subside, and we decided to move to the bedroom.

The bedroom has a fixed double bed in it I sat her on the edge of the bed and laid her down, Andy laid next to her. I knelt on the floor and got back to working on her pussy, starting again with long licks on her pussy. She began to moan almost immediately and I continued licking and slipped two fingers back inside her, she was nice and wet, I continued to lick and massage her G spot at the same time, Andy stroked her breasts, She didn't take long before she orgasmed again, and as she did Andy kissed her deeply. I stopped licking her clitoris as it was obvious it was getting too sensitive, so I started a 'round the clock' exploration inside her.

Starting at six o'clock...5 , 4 3 2 o'clock...two or three long firm strokes with my fingers in each position...I can get to 2 o'clock without dislocating my shoulder...then back 3, 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 8, 9 10, 11, 12, 1 and back round again...when I get to 6 o'clock...I stretch right inside and swirl around her cervix a few times. I noticed two spots inside (one on the top in front of her cervix at about one o'clock , the other behind it and when I pushed down at around 7 o'clock. When I massaged those she moaned very loudly and flicked her hips...

I concentrated then on the top one, long firm strokes with my fingers inside, thumb on clit, and pushing down from the top on her abdomen with my other hand. With each stroke of my finger she made a loud moan, and after a few strokes her chest and head started lifting slightly with each stroke and moan. I could feel the tension building in her body with each stroke, as it built up she reached up and grabbed Andy and clung on to him , and as I felt her vaginal muscles contract strongly around my fingers, she pulled him down on to her and she made several loud grunting noises in time with her vaginal contractions...as the subsided she kissed Andy deeply, I rested for about 30 seconds and turned my hand over and started to push down on the lower '5 o'clock spot' she reacted instantly with another moan, pushing my fingers in and down towards her anus, (inside her vagina). This time with each stroke she moaned, but her whole body reacted too, her legs curled, her arms jerked, her head and chest lifted, almost rocking on the bed with each stroke. This lasted about 10 to 15 strokes when she let out a loud moan, and curled up into a ball and all her leg and arm muscles contracted in time with her vaginal muscles contracting around my fingers...I let her orgasm subside and I slid my fingers out, Andy and Beth kissed again and she looked down at me and said " Thank-you" about 6 times , knelt up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and popped off to the toilet. Andy just smiled at me and commented about how much he thought she'd enjoyed it. I suggested to Andy that I'd like to take her now, and he said she was ready for that, and he'd love to see it.

Moved to bed, he held her top half, I gave her more oral, more fingering, he kissed her each time she came, I then put condom on, had her in missionary, doggie , picked her up and she sat on me, pushed her against the wall, standing and then back to missionary, he held her and kissed her each time she came I had eye contact with him each time she came (didn't count how many, she was very orgasmic).

I then turned her over, and put a pillow under her hips, they both new what was next as it was a special request from them. He left her at this point and stood behind us. I asked for the lube, he passed it to me, I applied it and then massaged her internally for a while - right hand for pussy, left hand for anus...she had another couple of orgasms from the massage, then I asked for condom, I slipped it on and gently eased myself into her, she was quite relaxed and all was fine, I only thrusted about 3 times and she came again, I could feel all her muscles squeezing my cock, as she subsided I thrust another couple of times and away she went again...I now knew why she liked it so much...with every couple of thrusts she would just orgasm. Don't know why but all I had to do was stay hard and stop myself from cumming for a while and her body did the rest...I did it for as long as I could stand it ...and then in the end I came too...I remember the grin when she turned over and thanked me about 5 times...I gave him the condom...He took it away and I spent 5 minutes just kissing with her...we got off the bed and went to eat some lunch they had prepared. They were off out in the afternoon so after more chat and lunch I left. We still chat on e-mail and I have an open invitation for a repeat session when we can next get the logistics right.