All Comments on 'He Wanted to Watch'

by handyguy59

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mudhentwomudhentwoover 3 years ago
lucky wife..

I'd like to watch you with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty rare event

Also an honor, and a hot one, when some man asks if you will have sex with his wife so he can watch. Twice in my life that happened to me, one was with a totally stranger couple to me, they picked me up in a bar.

The other couple were customers, I ran a gas station at the time and she flashed me a few times, then her husband just asked me to stop by their house for some sex.

It's pretty cool, fun to do. The last couple, I dropped by almost every weekend for an entire Summer.

PenninsulaPenninsulaover 3 years ago
What a lesson plan for giving an orgasm.

Since the first third of the vagina has the most nerve endings aside from the clitoris you teased out tension, then pulsing pleasure. You hit the C, V, G, and A Spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs help

You either need to re read your story for errors or get an editor. Poor spelling and grammar will kill a story quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome to LW

LW is filled with morons who complain when a story actually features what this category is about, wives having sex with other men. Feel free to laugh at their stupidity, we all do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot!

I want to be her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not my cup of Tea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhandyguy59@handyguy59
I've written up accounts of some of my play with other swingers. I will also be posting some scenarios that I've sent to prospective play partners, the ones that were accepted I'll also post the account of play.