All Comments on 'He Was All Greek in Me'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 2 years ago

this story is so hot. i was a crossdresser when i married my wife. she knew that i also was bi-curious and played on that to get me to surrender to men. Thank you for such a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Ten years ago after a rave, I found myself sucking my first cock, my co-workers husband cock, he came and I loved it. The three of us had several wild weekends.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 2 years ago

Your best story yet! I’d love to surrender to this Greek adonis! .

EricaTheReadyEricaTheReadyalmost 2 years ago

hot..could feel the moves,,and desires

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

You never fail to amaze and delight; each of your stories better than the one before! I am filled with warm sensations inside every time.

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

You never fail to amaze and delight; each of your stories better than the one before! I am filled with warm sensations inside every time.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Another great story from sissy johnnie. I wish my wife would be like your Cindy. I would truly love to be "sisters" instead of "husband & wife" because I am truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch gay husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Let's keep in touch.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s wonderful when a husband can free himself of any inhibitions and learn the pleasures of sucking cock to completion and accepting a cock and cum in his anus. Pure devotion to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why the fuck would any man want to be used in this manner..and why keep ur cock and balls? If being a man is not ur forte..then go do an SRS...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.