He Was All Greek in Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nearly see-thru, Cindy. I can't wear this."

Handing me an equally revealing white bikini panty, she assured me I could. "johnnie, you have much to learn about real men. You must always let them know what you are, daring. The secret surprise you have for them may result in danger to you."

The dress was backless. Tying the front around my neck, it was open in back to the top of my buttocks.

Standing behind me, Cindy admired my bottom. I wish I had your hips, my love. From the back, no one can tell you have a little johanson," she giggled.

We dressed alike, complete with opened toed sandals. Even our nail polish and lip stick were the same shades.

"Come look, johnnie. You are the prettiest ever. We should have done this years ago."

Our gentleman met us on time and escorted us to the restaurant. Since it was close, he held us both around our waists and we walked together.

We turned heads in the restaurant. It appeared to be classic Greek and Dimitri ordered for us. I had the Pastitsio, sort of a lasagna. Cindy had the Papoutsakia or stuffed eggplant. Dimitri ordered for himself the Moussaka, a spicy meat dish; a hearty meal for a real man.

The music and floor show were what one would imagine in old Greece. Though we didn't understand the words to their songs, Dimitri translated for us. Then the performers came to our table and took our hands dragging us up to where they involved us in a traditional circle dance.

All the while, we drank wine and had a lovely evening. Capping our visit off with Ouzo, Dimitri decided it was time.

In our room, I stood sandwiched between Cindy at my back, and Dimitri in front. Cindy reached inside my dress and toyed with my nipples as Dimitri kissed and gently bit my neck.

I was in absolute heaven as I unbuckled Dimitri's belt and pulled his pants down. He wore little black silk bikini underwear that left nothing to the imagination of his growing cock.

I moaned under his kisses and felt more alive than ever before.

I did what most women would have done in that situation. I slid to my knees and kissed his cock through the silk. Then I used my teeth to pull on the waist band as I looked into his dark eyes.

While I was on my knees kissing his cock, Cindy helped Dimitri out of his shirt. Then Dimitri had me stand as Cindy untied my dress at the neck, unzipped the back and let it fall.

I stood before my Greek God in only my bikini panty. "Beautiful," he whispered. Then he picked me up and laid me on the bed. "Time to say hello to little johanson," he smiled as he pulled my panty down my legs.

Dimitri raised himself above me. It is time, johnnie. Are you ready for me?"

"Please be gentle with me, Dimitri," I pleaded.

"He will be, my love," Cindy whispered. I hadn't felt her lay down beside me. She was as naked as I was and was there to provide assurance and comfort to me as Dimitri made me a woman.

"It will hurt, johnnie but only for a little while. Push out as he pushes in. It helps you stretch for him, darling."

Cindy held my hand as Dimitri hoisted my knees to his side. I felt him place the head of his cock at my opening and slowly, ever so slowly he entered me. The Ouzo must have helped because the pain was manageable and I did as Cindy instructed and pushed out as Demitri entered me.

I looked up at my lover, holding his strong biceps as he slowly and gently began to fuck away any remaining ideas I may have had of being a man. I was now a woman, his woman right then.

I sobbed once with joy and arched my back. "Fuck me, Dimitri. Make me your woman, my big strong, handsome Greek," I moaned.

I had never felt so full nor so fulfilled. I was where I was supposed to be; on my back gratefully accepting the cock of a real man. I put my arms around him and pulled him to me. I covered his face and neck with kisses intermixed with moans of pleasure.

Everything was lost to me at that moment expect for Dimitri and our love making. My orgasm came quickly as my man began fucking me in earnest.

"Yes, that's the way," I drooled. "Fuck me, daddy. fuck your bitch, your woman. Oh, my fucking God, fuck me."

My continuous orgasm left he and I drenched at our mid sections but Dimitri did not care. He pounded me so deeply I felt his balls caressing my bottom. Yet another scream of pure unadulterated ecstasy escaped my lips when I felt his cock expand and his ejaculate filling me even more.

The week was one I'll never forget. Nor would Cindy and I forget Dimitri. Oh, we promised we'd return but it has been over three years and we've made no such plans.

Instead, when we got back home, it was time for me to meet him. He who has been my wife's lover for oh so many years. He who's cum I greedily slurped from her body as I tried on vain to reclaim her as mine.

I was to meet him who caused me so many nights of anger, grief, and angst.

Cindy greeted him at the door. He knew I'd be there but he had no idea what he would see.

Like my wife, I was wearing a little white Teddy and white thigh-high hose. Just like my first time with Dimitri, we matched in our attire, our make-up, our white stiletto heels, our shoulder length brown hair brushed smooth in a flip.

We could have been twins except for my little johanson, a name we kept as a reminder of that wonderful week with Dimitri.

Even our wedding rings were now the same. Cindy had asked me for mine when we returned from Mykonos. I was hesitant to give my wedding band to her, fearful of her intentions, but she assured me all was well.

Then, as a surprise, she gave me a ring box. "Open it, my dearest," she smiled.

Inside were two rings. One, a full carat solitaire diamond just like the one I gave her many years prior. The other, a diamond encrusted band, identical to the one I gave her on or fifth anniversary.

She knew my ring size and they both fit perfectly. "We are no longer man and wife, my love. We are now sister wives, my darling. As my sister wife, it is time for you to meet him."

I was seated comfortably, as Cindy and I planned. Bringing him over to me, she introduced me to him. Standing behind him, Cindy unfastened his trousers and pulled them down along with his shorts.

"Pleased to meet you, at last," I smiled as I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

It was done. Cindy finally had what she wanted most. And what she wanted was me at her side, enjoying her man with her, sucking and fucking like two harlots.

12