He was Always There Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked up at his mother's face and without missing a beat or stuttering in any way he returned, "That's okay, you don't need to. You're beautiful." His eyes moved back down to her body and followed her curves up and down.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer," Sarah joked with the staring comeback.

"Pictures don't capture the reality most of the time. It's right here. I'll just stare," Brad said with a light in his eyes and a hand up to point at his mother.

"I'm fine if you are," Sarah brazenly replied. As she sat in the chair across from her son her breasts partly rested themselves on the table. Her nipples right on the edge, keeping them aloft.

As though it were the easiest thing in the world Brad's mind opened to what he wanted to do and he went for it. "Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind if I licked your pussy for a little while?"

The question caught Sarah off guard and she nearly spit coffee from her mouth. What the hell? Sure, she'd sucked his cock and ridden his dick until they both came but this was a little bit of a surprise and she found that having her son eat her out would be fun. "Well, that sounds nice," she said with the surprise in her voice. "Right here?"

"Right here."

Sarah angled her chair away from the table, let her robe fall away as she scooted forward in the chair, revealing the entirety of her nudity and spread her legs as Brad slowly dropped to the floor from his chair and covered the distance. Sarah's pussy lips opened up and he closed in and the first touch of his tongue sliding from the bottom of her slit to her clit was outstandingly marvelous. Sarah cooed and nearly swooned. It had been so long since anyone licked her like this.

Brad's tongue went up and down the slit spreading his tongue wide to try and encompass the outer lips as well as the inner lips of his mother's pussy. She tasted sweet with a musky scent and it sent those two senses into an excitation of activity.

As his mother's pussy was more wetted Brad slid a finger into her to the second knuckle. Sarah's inner thighs began to squeeze but when they ran into Brad's heads they relaxed, a little. Up and down Brad strewed his saliva onto her body and used his rima oris musculature to pinch her clit when he arrived at the top. His tongue whipped out hummingbird style to try and cause a severe exhilaration and get her closer to an orgasm. When he felt his mother's hands begin to run through his hair he knew he was doing well.

Now he alternated his finger for his tongue; stabbing into her like a sword. When his tongue went in his thumb played with her clit. One for the other until he felt her body tighten even more. He didn't have any idea how long he'd been between her legs but Brad was thoroughly enjoying himself -- and he was happy that he was giving something back for the special care he'd received.

Brad's mind went into multiple directions but the main idea was that he could have sex with any of the women of the Sintec household. The only one waiting for him was Jenn but he figured it could happen at any time. Now that he thought about it he remembered that today was Jenn's day to stay with him. That could be fun.

Back to the business at hand and tongue - Brad focused more completely on helping his mother have an early morning orgasm. He stepped up the speed of his fingers and his tongue, stayed in a location when his mom went a little more rigid and then only moved on slowly.

Finally Sarah felt herself begin preparations for release and a tremulous grunt escaped her lips. She wasn't afraid, of course, but it was just so powerful. This was just like that slow build that had happened before while she rode her son's cock but this seemed to build more quickly.

Not too long after the thought of the build Sarah's pussy exploded with pleasure. Her legs weakened and her feet lifted from the floor, her fingers tightened in her son's hair and her shoulders slumped forward almost bowing her body into a fetal position while sitting in a chair.

Glory washed over Sarah and she finally realized that she'd let her son do whatever he wanted to her at nearly any time. She could be in a meeting at work and Brad could show up, pull his cock out and she'd suck it right there. She didn't know if she'd actually do that with a room full of people but she certainly felt like she could.

When her son didn't stop and her pussy became too sensitive she used her son's-hair-in-her-hands to push him away. When Sarah looked at Brad's face she could only smile as he had her juices spread over his mouth and chin and he was smiling. Such a wonderful boy.

Brad slowly stood, gained his balance, looked down at his mother and said, "Do you feel any better?"

"Brad, I wasn't feeling bad but that made me feel great. Thank you! How about I return the favor, hmm?"

Brad looked at his mother now with a half-smile and said, "Oh, that wasn't a favor. There's no return needed. Plus," he motioned to himself, "I think a little more recovery time is needed. We can have fun later, though, hey?"

"Hey," Sarah said. She shakily stood and held out a hand to help her son stand. When he was standing tall she grabbed his cheeks and brought his mouth to hers where her tongue invaded and he acceded the domain. Her naked breasts pressed into his mid-section and her nipples speared into him. Sarah could feel his erection begin since her pussy was right over the hole in his boxers.

"Why don't you just relax," she said with an easy smirk as her hand grabbed his manhood through the thin material. "I need to get ready for work." Brad nodded and sat back down at the table grabbing a napkin and wiping his face. Brad's dick took a little time to soften but he was feeling like he could a get a start on the charity auction that was supposed to happen this weekend -- even through the thoughts of his mother. The residents at the Caring For Loved Ones elder care facility needed some medical equipment and that shit was expensive. Back to work then. For now.

The coffee was hot, the pen was writing, the notes were being taken, the un-motherly kiss from his mother was given as she left for work, the un-grandmotherly kiss and cock-grab from Eppie as she made her way out with worry and slight perturbation but leaving with a smile and a wink and the long hug from Karol made the morning quiet.

Jenn, who was supposed to be with him today was still asleep on his bed. Karol had told him that was awake most of the night, faking her worry and concern but only everyone could see that despite her brave face she was troubled by all that had happened with her big brother. She tried to play it off but when the eyes were turned her shoulders dropped and her face was a painting open to be seen by the world. Unfortunately she wasn't as clever at hiding it as she thought.

Not terribly long after Karol, Sarah and Eppie left for their day's activity of whatever Jenn stumbled and nearly tripped into the kitchen and just about collapsed into a chair at the table. Without saying a word Brad rose and fetched her a cup of the still warm coffee and offered her a pastry their grandmother had brought the last evening when no one seemed to notice. Jenn nodded her head in thanks and sullenly drank the drink and ate the eats. She was wearing that extremely loose tank that she and her sister wore the other day when they were showing him their boobs. While the breasts were not now falling out they could at any second.

Brad was not one to pry into his sisters' lives beyond their running and family to do's but he couldn't look at his sister this way. "Would you like to talk about it," he asked easily, without looking up from his note taking. You had to keep up a certain type of appearance with Jenn -- sort of a nonchalance combined with a mild raise of the eyebrow followed by a quick half smile and then back to whatever you may have been doing.

"This is your fault," Jenn replied, tinged of anger.

That surprised Brad and he raised his face to hers and met her eyes. "Please explain." He was always one to get to the bottom of the issue very quickly. No bullshit, no implication, no beating around the bush -- get up and get it done.

"The way everyone is treating you," Jenn began. "Like you're some kind of awesome and everyone needs to bow down or something." She waved her hand through the air in ambivalence.

"I'm sorry, Sprinkle, but I am terribly confused right now."

The use of her nickname seemed to anger Jenn a little and she raised her voice, "You always have to be there, don't you? You always have to be the one that takes care of everything and now that you're "sick," she quoted in the air to try and make a point, "everyone is fawning to show you tits or suck your dick. Well, I'm not going to!" Jenn huffed as she crossed her arms and sat back in the chair.

Brad looked at her with consternation on his face but when he spoke there was no anger or argument, just concern because something happened that he was unaware of and his sister needed an outlet. "To be frank, Jenn, I don't know what happened to you but it obviously has something to do with me and the condition I've been forced into that you're upset about. However, the insinuation that I'm faking something is a tremendous insult to me and I will not allow that between us. As I recall, whatever physical stuff was going on you were into until we didn't get to 'fuck!'" He said the last word with a type of finality because that was all he knew.

"If you do not wish to continue the fun -- at least, I think it's been fun -- then you and I do not have to continue. I think it'd be a riot considering you but I would lose and that'd suck."

Jenn lifted her eyes to her brother's and said, "You weren't there yesterday."

Ah, yep, he missed the girls' run and one of them is upset about it. He had hoped they would understand but, unfortunately, apparently not. As well, this is where he and the ladies of his family differed greatly -- he gave, they took. He'd accepted that about them and never let it tax him but he always tried to be there anyway.

One miss, despite the reasoning, and it all goes to shit. Society does that a great amount of the time -- every society has someone in it always wanting, needing, pressing or unhappy about someone else not doing everything for them. Well, maybe not the Dalai Lama but that dude is probably the coolest cat everyone has ever seen.

"No thought on forgiveness for that one, hey," Brad asked serenely. "I am sorry about that. I'm a little off but I'm getting stronger and I promise to be any every race from now on. Okay?"

Jenn's eyes flashed with severe choler as she yelled back, "No hey, no okay! Everyone in this place gets what they want but me. Why? Because they're all selfish and they all know it! Well I want shit now, Brad!"

After a few seconds of heavy breathing from his sister Brad leaned forward and asked, very softly, "What would you like, Sprinkle? If I can get it for you, I will. If I can give it you, I will. If I need to work for whatever it is you want, I will. Please let me know."

Fire now flashed from Jenn's eyes as she rose from her chair and pushed it away with the backs of her thighs. "Why do you always do for everyone, you fuckin' moron? All you do is give and no has ever given back until a week ago! And then you go perv on everyone and want to see their tits."

At that she pulled her tits out of the loose tank and cupped them in her hands and tried to push toward her brother. "Well," she began in heavy sardonic tone, "I want to know what you think of these. Hmm?"

Brad's eyes never left his sister's and said very simply but with a push behind the words, "Firstly, I would appreciate knowing what you want or haven't gotten. I'll try to make you happier than you are now. Secondly, I think they're almost perfect." He clasped his fingers together on the kitchen table and sat quietly.

Jenn looked disgusted as she shot back, "Only almost." She huffed out an exaggerated breath and before the next inhalation questioned, "What would make them perfect?"

With no change in tonality Brad replied, "To have them in my mouth. Or to be able to hold onto them all day long and play with the nipples and make you squirm a little. Or drop my dick between them and titty-fuck them while your mouth is open and when I move forward my dickhead goes into your mouth, all while keeping a firm hold on the nipples. Or, from a simple point of view, just to able to look at them all day long. Because they are really nice." Brad's face never changed. It didn't smile or suggest, no innuendo or probability -- just pure, unadulterated fact.

Jenn lost her train of thought and just stared at her brother. Her mouth dropped open in astonishment as she then sat back down, this time away from the table where she had pushed her chair, hands falling to her sides, leaving her breasts out in the open. This motherfucker always had to give, even when he was taking her breath away. He knew her nipples were sensitive and that was his focus.

Before Jenn knew what was happening Brad was slowly walking passed her where he reached out a caressing finger and drew it across her cheek. The touch seemed magical to Jenn.

"I do love you, Sprinkle. I hope you can forgive me for yesterday. I'll not let you down again. Let me know if you need anything. I'm going to shower."

He said nothing else, he didn't stay next to her but he left in a calm and relative demeanor. Jenn just cried for a few minutes. She loved him, too, but she was not the type to say shit like that. Never had been, not since her father died. Brad was just like her father used to be only more of a giver.

Why did she have to be mad at him for giving and then when he was unable to things went right out the door for her? While all of the family had been close Jenn was, for all intents and purposes, the black sheep of the Sintec family. She didn't do what they did -- she had to do things her own way. But her brother had to just go and be awesome and make her feel like shit.

She loved him, too, damn it all.

*************************

After ascending the stairs Brad collected his change-into clothes and headed for the shower. It took more time than he wanted to get undressed but by the time he did that pre-turned-on water was warm and inviting.

He stepped under the head of the shower and just let the water run down over him as he held onto the balance bar at his right hand. Head down, his short hair running onto his forehead and over his ears, eyes closed as his mind was bent on his sister, Jenn. He knew he missed the half-marathon yesterday but he didn't realize how much his sister wanted him at the finish line. That made him feel bad and he had to figure out some way to make it up to her.

There was a cold breeze all of a sudden that ran up his legs and lower back. Why did he get a chill like that? That was weird. Then he felt hands on his back and they ran around his abdomen to meet together over his diaphragm.

Haltingly, trying to keep his balance, which was still a little edgy, he turned to the right to keep a hold of the bar, switching hands as he finished the turn. There, now in front of him, as naked as he was, was his little Sprinkle. He brought his right hand up to wipe water away from his eyes and he looked down at her. Nothing was said as she closed her body up to his and just held on. He wrapped his right arm around her and just stood with her.

The water cascaded over Brad onto his sister but it wasn't enough for her so she guided her naked brother to put his back to the shower wall so the water would hit her directly. After getting some of the warmth she finally looked into Brad's eyes and asked simply, "Would you like some help showering? You're not supposed to be in here by yourself, you know."

Brad just smiled at her and gave a slight nod coupled by a shrug of the shoulders. He said nothing.

Jenn wrapped her arms about her brother and laid her head on his chest, face away from the water. She felt better when Brad's arms covered her. Jenn knew she had to apologize for her earlier words because she knew he couldn't be at the race. But this was the first time he'd missed anything of hers and it stung, despite the reasoning.

For several minutes the brother and sister stayed leaning against the shower wall letting the water just run over them. Very quickly, then, Jenn removed herself from the embrace and guided Brad back into the water, against his back. She reached for the shampoo and had him lower his head a little so she could lather him up. Her fingers massaged his scalp and he let out a slow hum of sound...Mmmmm.

When Jenn felt she had done a good enough job she gently guided Brad's head back into the water so he could rinse off. As his arms raised above his head to begin the rinse Jenn reached down and grabbed his half-hard cock. Brad stopped for only a moment as soap got in his eyes but it didn't take long for him to finish.

When he looked back down at his sister she gave a wink and then dropped to her knees and swallowed his manhood as far back as it would go and even half staffed it went very far back. Her uvula tickled as the head bumped into and when she withdrew he was already harder than before -- who wouldn't be? On she went, off she drew.

This time, when she went forward her uvula was tickled and then the head just kept going and she kept pushing forward. Her gag reflex flexed a bit but she stifled it and breathed through her nose as she drove her nose into his light pubic hair. Jenn's tongue danced and shimmied as much as possible to wet the huge organ and as she drew away again she opened her mouth and let her tongue dance on her bottom lips, guiding Brad's cock over it.

As the huge member went back into her mouth Jenn dropped one hand between her bent legs and began massaging her own pussy. It was already wet from the water but now her internal wetness could be felt on her fingers as it came out of her -- thicker than but smoother than water. Jenn slipped in a finger and curled it to reach for the mystery spot. She didn't reach it but it made her pussy juices and her excitement flow more potently.

After no more than a couple of minutes of blowing Brad and fingering herself she stood and took Brad's head in both of her hands and brought him down to kiss her. The passion was real; the fire was building.

When she released her brother's mouth from her own Jenn looked into his eyes and said, "It's time for you to fuck me, got it?" The hard tenor of command was palpable but Brad just smiled at her and gave a single nod.

Jenn released him, turned away, bent over to place her hands on the shower seat and then looked back. "Fuck me, Brad. NOW!"

And Brad did.

Brad stepped forward and reached between his sister's legs to get a feel for the opening of her pussy and then guided his cock right into her. No sensual slow motion bullshit, no slewed grunt of passion or words of ardor or deliverance. When his mushroom head entered his sister he used both hands to grab her hips and then stabbed into her -- causing Jenn to almost lose balance holding herself up.

When he pulled his dick out of her pussy he pushed her hips away as his ass moved his body and let only the head stay within her. Then he slammed forward again. This time Jenn was ready and pushed back. Hard in, fast out, slam in, quick out -- a rhythm was found and they pushed and pulled and fucked.

"Fuck me, Bard," Jenn grunted through clenched teeth. Brad still didn't say anything.

Neither did Brad change the rhythm he had found in the speed as he pulverized his sister's hugging pussy walls. What he did do, though, was slap her ass as he pushed into her. His right hand left a mark of red and when he moved forward again he smacked her ass cheek again. Jenn turned her head to look at him with a smirk on her face. When the spank happened again she cooed her lips with an "Ooh" and let her eyelids fall in dirty surrender.