He was Always There Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

Brad only gave her a few more spanks before he slowed down his pace to almost a crawl. He took a small step to the right to give his dick a slightly different angle into her and Jenn jumped at the change. Several times he went in from this slightly odd angle but they were both feeling good.

When Brad straightened himself behind her again he softly ran his left hand over her un-slapped butt cheek and brought it right to the crack of her ass. He traced his finger right down between the cheeks until he felt the pinch of her anus. When he pressed his thumb right into the puckered spot Jenn's head shot around in surprise.

Brad looked at her with his eyes bright but dirty and raised one eyebrow in question. Jenn gave a slight nod and Brad then brought his thumb down to the still moving in and out cock and let his thumb's printed width drag across his shaft as it pulled out to get some of his sister's natural juices for lubrication. Then he brought his thumb back up to her backdoor and essentially knocked on it and pushed through without waiting for a hello.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jenn whispered and dropped her head between her stiff arms still holding her up.

Brad was still sliding his dick into and out of her pussy slowly but he slowed down a little more as he focused on his sister's beautiful ass. He slid more of his thumb into her backdoor, to the first and only knuckle but allowing the widening of that first knuckle to hold the door open. Then he let a long glob spit fall into the partly opened hole and he felt Jenn stiffen at the wetness and heat of the spit. Without waiting for her to get used to the feeling he slid his whole thumb into her, up to that web between the thumb and index finger, the Purlicue, and began pulling and pushing in rhythm to what his cock was still doing, only opposite -- dick in, thumb out, dick out, thumb in.

Jenn gave a little whelp of surprise but got into the double penetration. She'd had anal sex in her life and while she enjoyed the feeling it was never her first choice. She preferred her pussy being stuffed. So far, though, she'd never had anything in both holes at the same time. Now all she needed was something for her mouth and she could do porn. Regardless, she was liking it and her brother was fucking her well but she was getting tired of standing like this. Jenn decided to take over. It had probably only been a few minutes but it felt like hours and Jenn was enjoying the bloody hell out of this but this was tiring.

Abruptly, Jenn stood and caused Brad to hold in his movements. While his dick and his thumb were still inside of her, she was impressed by that, she turned her upper body and used her right hand to push her brother back a pace or two. No dick is that long but Jenn felt like it took forever for that wonder tool to leave her body. His thumb slipped from her ass the same time his dick fell from her pussy.

Without even speaking Jenn turned about face and then guided Brad toward the seat she'd been leaning on. However, a thought occurred to her so had Brad step to the side and then reached and grabbed the shower head and sprayed the seat with warm water. Then she easily convinced her brother to sit down. Jenn took a quick dip into the water and then turned her back on Brad and moved in, ass leading.

Jenn was more than just water wet. Her pussy was soaked and her ass had been given some of the natural lubrication from her brother's insertions. She wanted more now so as she began to straddle her brother he was guiding his cock into her pussy but she reached down between her legs, grabbed the large shaft and slowly pointed it at her asshole. When the one-eyed monster touched the puckered hole Jenn tried to relax to let the beast in. She wasn't entirely certain why her ass needed his cock but it did and that was enough. Was it the more factor? Was is the difference? Was is it just be-fuckin'-cause?

She pressed down atop the monster cock and felt herself begin to open. Holy shit! This fucking cock is too huge to fit in my little ass, she thought with fright but excitedment. Her determination gave her the power to push further onto the behemoth of a cock and when the head finally pushed through her sphincter everything became a white glory of pleasure and pain. You know that pain that hurts so bad the neural excitement causes pleasure? Yeah, that's it.

Jenn felt Brad grab hold of his manhood of marked size and she put her right hand on the wall next to the seat and her left hand on her own thigh for balance. Jenn's thought of her brother being lusus naturae because of the size of cock was fleeting but insistent. She dropped further and felt as though her brother's dick was going to pop out of her mouth. Jenn dropped as far as she could immediately take, right up to Brad's hand enwrapping his beast and then rose -- all slow and measured. Her ass had never been parted by something this big. When finally inside the toll seemed to fit almost right in as if needing to be there but the pressure, the pain and the pleasure were fighting for dominance.

When Jenn dropped back down the going was easier and it felt a little better. This time she did not feel Brad's hand down there. On her next rise and fall the feelings were even more pronounced to the good side of pleasure. Up, down, feeling full, regretting empty -- she found herself leaning back into Brad's chest to give some leverage on the movement and when she did she found her tits mauled and nipples pinched and it all felt so good!

With one hand on a tit Brad's other hand reached down betwixt his sister's legs and fingered her clit. Jenn jumped at the feeling and when she fell back down her ass cheeks touched Brad's thighs. There was a slight moment of pressure in her stomach as Brad's full member touched whatever the hell was in there. Still, it felt incredible!

As Brad continued playing with his sister's pussy she began moving up and down faster. A little shaky, a loss of control and Brad's fingers over her pussy were getting even more soaked with Jenn's juices than they already had been.

The crazy movement lasted for only a few moments before Jenn let out a piercing wail and came -- all over the shower. The spray from her pussy was of relatively awesome deliverance and shot through the falling water into the wall beyond.

Holy smoke, Brad thought, Jenn is a squirter! Whether from pure urination or the Skene's glands went ape-shit, he couldn't say -- didn't even want to say. It was only one shot but what a shot it was.

Brad's hand and forearm were covered in his sister's truly natural juice and he found a slightly slower pace to rub Jenn's clit. As well, he lightened his touch to let any sensitivity be controllable for her. Jenn was twitching and having short spasms in her legs and abdomen. Also, when she came she squeezed her ass cheeks together as the rest of her tightened up. The wonderful coverage of his cock was still wonderful but now he could barely move in and out of her. Especially since Jenn was the one doing all the movement.

Jenn's brain was on the downside of duh after that shocking release. It was short but never had it been more powerful. She knew she was a squirter but it was usually much smaller and only wet the bed around her -- or whatever else she was laying or sitting upon. This, though, was a water cannon from her pussy. It made her legs and stomach quiver and be lost from control. And Brad, being the jerk that he was being, kept playing lightly with her pussy to keep the feelings going as long and as well as possible -- it was working, too!

Another considered thought was the fact that being fucked in the ass caused her to have an orgasm. That certainly had never happened before.

Why wasn't he blasting the insides of my ass with his super goo?, Jenn thought contrarily. This had to have been more than ten or fifteen minutes now. Most guys blow their load inside that by a large margin. Did he do porn and have sex all the time? Oh, wait, he's had sex nearly every day that he's been home.

No matter what her mind was going through, or her body, Jenn was feeling physically better than any other time of her life. Still, after trying to relax her anus a little she slowly rose and fell with her brother's cock up her ass and her presence of mind was nowhere near conceptual reality. Jenn's head fell backward to her brother's shoulder again as the movements from both of them kept a barrage of awesome for her body. Her body kept its slight convulsions going when her ass seemed to suddenly get a little fuller, a little more wide-spread open but still packed full of something huge.

Only then did Jenn realize that while she kept moving up and down she was causing the natural movements of a man to continue its progression toward release. Jenn felt Brad remove his fingers from her clit and drag both hands to her hips where he took a firm hold. Along with the grip he began minute thrusting into her. With her head still back against his shoulder she had nowhere to go so she let him take control.

"Jenn," Brad's teeth were clenched, "where do you want to me to cum?"

Jenn, barely able to talk as her body was in some kind of wonderland, just exhaled the words in staccato through the movement -- "In. My. Ass." And then no more was said.

Only a few more thrusts and Jenn could feel Brad releasing himself into her ass. That segment of pleasure/pain was being ringed as the power of his ejaculation seemed to try to burst through something within her. Brad suddenly stopped the rest of his body from moving and wrapped his arms about his sister's torso -- one arm over her shoulder where her head was leaning and the other underneath the opposite arm to clasp his hands together and just let what came come. Jenn could no longer move her body up and down but she still felt every blast from Brad into her.

It was glorious. As well, she finally got to fuck her brother! Her selfish sub-conscious also told her that her sister didn't get fucked in the ass so she, Jenn -- Sprinkle, was one up.

Too many minutes went by as they just stayed in the reverse cowgirl-like position. Jenn wasn't falling off of the seat because Brad's dick was holding her up. Brad was snug in the seat with the water hitting only the bottom of his legs. But then the water began to get cold.

Jenn slowly, oh so gosh darned slowly, lifted herself from her brother's cock as she felt the water cool, also. She wanted to turn up the heat and see if there was any actual heat left because it was getting too chilly. When she finally was able to remove herself she felt empty and without muscle control and that things might start falling out of her at any moment. The only thing she felt was Brad's semen trying to escape and run down her leg.

Speaking of legs, hers were weak and unsteady but she felt a hand from Brad set her straight and balance her. Jenn reached forward and turned up the hot water and was thankful when more heat streamed forth. Yes, they were wasting water and some kid in Antarctica wouldn't get his sleep today.

Jenn thought her world found a type of completion despite what her mind was coming up with. Sleeping in a frozen wasteland because of hot water? What the hell was that?

Brad's body accompanied his hands as they wrapped around Jenn's frame. As though there was some magic in his movements Jenn felt her hair lathered up with gentle but firm hands. She let her eyes close and then relished in the feeling. When her body was gently turned so the water could strike the back of her head she felt her tits brush across her brother's chest and then she felt his manhood press against her mound and flick against her clit.

Under contrastive position she almost had another orgasm just from those items but her body felt strangely depleted. Her mind didn't like the idea of being unable to feel good or, more than anything else, unable to have an orgasm.

After his hands had finished her hair Brad continued to wash her body from a very close position and the pressing of his manhood against her body revealed that her body was certainly not depleted from any positive release of feeling good. A small but potent orgasm shook Jenn's body as Brad touched her. The combination of his hands and his dick was a coupling of power that she would always welcome.

Brad hadn't risen any more than his half-staff when they were done washing each other. There was no climax of realization beyond Jenn knowing her brother would always give and he might even miss some of her entreaties but he would do what he could to make up for it, if possible. Her mind was set aright from her earlier anger and blame toward Brad and she was glad that her mind allowed it to happen.

Upon drying one another Brad had to slow down again. While getting stronger was a certainty it was going to take some more time. Jenn told herself that she'd be there for him when he needed her, even if it wasn't sex, during his recovery and afterward. Jenn's heart felt better about her life, not that it was bad -- just that there was an addition to her life: Giving a little more made her feel a little more better.

The rest of the day was simplistic and non-sexual beyond Jenn letting her tits hang out. Brad thought that they were the simplicity of the nth degree of beauty. All of the ladies of Sintec family were pressing humanity's idea of model beauty away from reality. They were, to him, simply the best and most beautiful.

Brad did some work and made some phone calls. Jenn helped to serve lunch and watched over her brother when he needed to rest. They watched some television together and just were.

When the evening approached Sarah came in from the garage door to the kitchen to find Brad making dinner. She thought he looked tired but he said he was fine. Sarah gave her son a kiss and a hug then went to change her clothes after a long day of work. She saw Jenn sitting in the living room with barely a shirt on and had a quick conversation about the day and upon completion away Sarah went.

Eppie walked in through the front door just a little while after her daughter had arrived home. She saw Jenn still sitting in the living room watching TV, had a quick converse about how Brad was doing and then she went into the kitchen to see him, give him a hug and kiss and ask if there was anything she could do to help. Upon his negative response she warned him not to push it with a seriousness in her voice but she left the room with a smile on her face.

Ten minutes after their grandmother had arrived Karol made her appearance. She saw her sister but did nothing about it save wave at her. Karol saw neither her mother nor her grandmother and headed directly to the kitchen to see her brother because she knew that smell -- Brad cooking. She hugged and kissed her brother in a more than sisterly way but something just less than a lover's way. She mentioned how good the kitchen smelled and after a small smile from her brother she left the room.

About five minutes after his sister left the kitchen Brad called on everyone to the dinner table. He set out some simple but warming fare, poured drinks and then sat down and put his head in his hands and closed his eyes. He was extremely worn out just now. He did quite a lot today and while the strength was returning he was going to have to watch how far he pushed himself for a little while longer. He had plans to go back to his own apartment in the next day or three to get back to the bulk of his life. Oh, sure, he was having a great time having sex with everyone in his family and many others who wanted to show him their bodies but he was missing out on helping quite a few people and that was the basis of his life. He couldn't throw that away.

"Brad, are you alright?" The question sounded impatient as though it had been asked a couple of times. When his mind caught up to the question he opened his eyes and looked toward the source of the sound which was the doorway from the kitchen to the living room.

Standing before him were four of the most beautiful women he had ever seen or thought about, considered or dreamt of. All of the them were completely nude, standing with their hands on their hips with concern in their eyes, consternation in their eyebrows and little hints of a smile at the corners of their mouths.

No, Brad Sintec, founder of the B.U.S.H. Foundation, didn't have to go to his own house for anytime yet. Maybe he'd let himself take for just a little while longer.


The End?

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers