All Comments on 'Mine Series: He was Mine First'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WarmInkWarmInkover 11 years ago
Like they say . . .

. . . all good things cum to those who quit waiting.

(Did I get that right?) :-Þ

I loved the plot of this story. She'd had enough waiting and secretly knew he had too - just needed to do something about it.

I'm ready to read more of what's in your head.

-WI-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WACC story 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are one of the cuckmakers

Plot recycled like the other cheating stories-you got no new talent at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good job

I enjoyed your story and found it refreshing. Thanks for writing and sharing.

mtnboymtnboyover 11 years ago
Editor

Find yourself a good editor and please use spell check on your computer. This was not a bad effort for a first time story and I am sure you will improve with time. I read about half of the story until all the run on sentences, mis-spellings, and grammar errors got the best of me. "New instead on knew, cum instead of come", and other similar errors of word usage got in the way of the story.

Keep up your work but please find yourself a good editor who can catch all these things before you are posted.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Story's quite good

We all ignore the more ignorant anonymous fools, They want originality in sex stories and complain that woman in the LW category only have three holes to fuck.

I liked the premeditated aspect of the sex (on her part) as I imagine that a lot of affairs start that way. Of course it is hard to read your own writing for mistakes, but you have so many that it distracted from the story. Sort of like taking out a really nice woman, whose stomach is growling and she's farting loudly. It's distracts you from what you want. Get an editor. You may have to try a couple to get one that you can work with.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Chilley, this isn't LW open your eyes when you're reading.

They intend to be serial cheaters. If they have any respect at all for their spouses, they should get divorced now.

1*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
They may as well enjoy it while they can.

In ten years from now, life will have them both beat down so much that they won't have the energy to cheat anymore.

He won't be able to get it up and her tits will be hanging to her waist, so as long as they can get away with it they may as well enjoy each other.

Legman173Legman173over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You for the Feedback!

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I am looking into getting an editor as it has seriously detracted from this story. I appreciate all the input and I aspire to deliver to you a story free of editing issues in the future. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous idea for a story!

I hope the nasty witch gets everything she deserves. I won't be reading Pt. 2, but I'm hoping they'll leave their spouses and marry so they can make each other miserable for the rest of their lives. These two idiots deserve one another! It's amazing the garbage they'll put on this site!

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
I TRIED

but the writing was just so damned bad. The story seemed like it had promise, too. Did you use one of those Dragon things to speak your story into your word pprocessor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Idea

But switch on your spell checker and get yourself an editor.

Let's see what the rest are like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot but pay attention to...

Incorrect pronouns and other misplaced words can really throw off the flow of a story. Great premise though. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

why did you change his name, from dean to sean. was it typo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

What a beautiful story. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

What a wonderful story! It's so beautiful when two married people find each other for sex! I don't care about grammatical errors or anything like that....the story is what's wonderful! Keep writing, I can't wait to read more! Don't worry about what the negative assholes have to say....they don't have to read it!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Just two worthless cheaters. By the time the novelty wears off, the spouses will have caught them and divorced their asses. Then they will try to be together full time and realize they don’t even like each other much. Stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an evil bitch. I hope Dean's wife crazy glues her pussy shut and Dean's dick to his balls.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

dam 2 kinda evil mfers i hope there is some redemtion or logic to this coming, well written fun banter hard to care about either of them thoughand just for me hate the weak willed cheater shares a name lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES