He was Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

Lance got his nuts off quickly and pulled out, leaving Judy smiling, but not really satisfied. She pulled her pants up without wiping, and went right back to work. When she took the food order from the cute guy, she blushed from excitement. She bit her lower lip and her pussy twitched, which squirted Lance's seamen into her panties with an audible "pft" sound. There it formed a puddle, keeping her cunt wet and squishy while she stood there taking orders and serving food.

Lance fucked her four times that shift. It didn't bother her at all that she was cheating on Roy. She clearly remembered Him saying "When you fuck other men..." not "man." After each fuck his come drooled into her panties, adding to the previous loads. Judy found it convenient, carrying around a batch of fresh seamen in her underwear. She could satisfy her craving for the taste anytime. She would reach down past the stretch waistband of her slacks and into her panties, coat her fingers in goop, and lick it off. She found she could do this quickly and discreetly, and then get right back to work, serving food and handling money without washing her hands.

Lance's shift ended before hers and he went home after the night manager showed up. Judy's shift ended late this day at the same time as Julio, the dishwasher. Julio shaved his head and had a collection of gang tattoos on his arms and torso. Judy sucked him off in front seat of his car before heading home.

Roy was ready for her when she got home. He had installed two big eyebolts in the top of their bedroom doorway. He met her at the front door to their apartment with the wrist cuffs. She excitedly cooperated, and quickly she was shirtless and tied standing in the doorway. When Roy pulled down her slacks, he found the puddle of Lance's come on her panties, which enraged him. He stuffed them into her mouth (which delighted her) and proceeded to whip her ass with his belt. Then he fucked her up her ass (which delighted her). He left her standing there and went out to get drunk.

Four hours later he showed up, followed by two men. He had invited two strangers over to fuck his girlfriend. Roy passed out on the couch while the two men took her to the bedroom. They took turns with her, using every hole in every possible combination. They started out tying her to the bed, but soon realized how enthusiastic she was. They let her loose and the sex just got more obscene. Judy didn't even try to track how many orgasms she had. She held to a fantasy where it was two copies of Him fucking her.

In the morning she woke up to someone climbing on top of her. It was Roy. His breath smelled like hangover. She looked around hopefully but the two strangers were gone. Too bad, three hard cocks at once, one in each hole. She'd have to try that sometime. She was disappointed they had left without saying goodbye. She would have sucked their cocks and invited them back, anytime. Roy stroked feebly. He could barely keep it hard from the pounding pain in his head. After he came inside her, he leaned off the bed and puked in a waste basket. He was in no shape to be climbing a roof, but he went to work anyway, still wearing yesterday's clothes.

Judy hummed happily as she got ready for work. Two men in her bed all night! Even that sloppy fuck from the still drunken Roy felt absolutely fantastic! She took her dildo into the shower with her. She masturbated without orgasm, shaved, and masturbated some more; still no joy. Judy decided to buy another dildo, bigger this time, much bigger, one with bulging veins and realistic balls to lick, maybe something in a nice dark chocolate color. She left her old one stationed in the shower for future use.

Judy toweled off and hopped playfully onto the unmade bed. It was a wreck from the night before. The bed smelled like ... men. The wet spots had all merged into a slimy patch. The mattress would never be the same. She took in the rich stench of sex and thought of Him. She put her nose close the sheets and rubbed the tip back and forth. She turned her head and pressed her cheek into the wetness. The shower had left her clean and fresh, but she wanted to smell like she had just been fucked, so she lay down and wallowed in it. Her nipples got hard and her breathing quick.

She got out her lone porno magazine again and paged through it, studying every page, every picture in detail. Her right hand and wrist got tired from rubbing her insistent snatch, so she switched to her left. She added 'more fuck magazines' to her shopping list, and some DVDs too.

Judy decided to go to work early. Lance would give her what she needed, and Julio, too. Yes, Julio, he probably gets to screw all the gangland sluts he wants. Surely they must have taught him a thing or two. Julio would know dozens of perverted ways to satisfy a nasty fuck monkey like her. Oh, what she would learn today. Maybe Julio would take her home and share her with his homeboys.

She got to work first and helped Louis open the place. Louis still refused to have anything to do with her. When she learned that today was Lance's day off, she ran to the bathroom to masturbate, hoping to scrub her disappointment away. The lunch rush came early for some reason, and lasted well into the afternoon. Good for business, of course, but Judy was too busy to rendezvous with Julio. The frustration was building. Every male customer she served looked like Him, even the young boys. Just when things started to slow down she looked up at her next customer. It was Him.

He said, "You will go to room 214 and wait for me."

Judy didn't say anything to Louis and didn't punch the clock. She hustled out the back door and drove to the motel, speeding and running two red lights on the way. Before asking the clerk for the key, she got on her knees before him. She unbuckled his belt and drew his pants down to his ankles. She looked up at him and ordered, "Give me the key to room 214!" Judy's whole body shivered and squirmed as he delivered. She swallowed hungrily and not one drop was wasted.

Judy only had to wait for an hour or so before He arrived. The porno movies kept her well occupied. She piled pillows against the headboard and lay back. She scooped up large amounts of lubricating gel with both hands and soon her whole torso glistened from crotch to neck. When He arrived He had three other girls in tow. She knew one of them as Lia, the exotic little Asian girl she had written about in His journal. Judy didn't know the others, although she did recognize their matching cheerleader outfits as from a rival high school. The pair didn't look a day over sixteen years old.

Judy sat on her heels with her right hand cupped over her sex, not stroking, just holding onto herself. She watched as the three girls peeled their clothes off and hopped onto the bed with Judy. Lia's tiny nipples were freshly pierced with large showy gold rings. Judy caught a glimmer of more jewelry between her legs. The two cheerleaders could have been sisters. They both had long blonde hair, young swelling breasts topped with puffy nipples, flat soft stomachs, and honey colored bushes. The three newcomers giggled like teenaged air heads as they formed an undulating mound of tits and pussies, arms and legs, mouths and hands.

He asked Judy, "Why aren't you joining them?" He started to take off His clothes.

Her eyes bulged and she licked her lips as his glorious cock came into view. "Because I'm not really into girls" She stammered out.

He said in a matter of fact tone, "Oh, but you love to fuck girls."

A look of surprise mixed with joy swept over Judy's face, like opening that big box on Christmas morning. Boundless sexual gratification was only an arm's length away. Judy knit her gel covered body into the tangled pile of girl flesh. Judy's face ended up near Lia's cute little Oriental butt. The round tight cheeks were spread apart invitingly. Without the slightest hesitation Judy started to lick the girl's brown puckered asshole and she thought, "He's right, I do love to fuck girls."

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
O m ...

This story made so horny....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

It’s a great story I hope you make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I hope you add a sequel

noahbudienoahbudiealmost 6 years ago
Good story

Keep this story going it's great

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
How I Became My StepBrother's Slut My new step brother uses magic to make me his slut.in Mind Control
Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01 Special cologne helps John win over his bratty stepdaughter.in Mind Control
Alan's Thoughts Ch. 01 Alan thoughts influence women he's attracted to.in Mind Control
More Stories