He Wears My Panties

Story Info
My strange affair with a guy wearing my panties.
4.7k words
4.52
7.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My strange affair with a guy wearing my panties.

It had been one of those long languid sessions where you not so much have sex but spend the afternoon in bed drinking, laughing, touching, kissing, messing around and fucking. A fun time, not too serious but marvellously pleasant.

Bill and I had been seeing each other for the best part of a year. No, that's not really accurate unless you replace 'seeing' with 'screwing' as we worked together and had done for several years. In the last year that business relationship had developed another branch as we became lovers. As with, I imagine, many co-workers it started when we were staying in a hotel. For some, that could be because of a client meeting or a sales pitch and for others a company meeting or a convention. For us it had been a senior managers' training course. Three days of boring modules and increasingly exciting nights. Since that 'fateful' course we had 'seen' each other once or twice a month, usually for an afternoon and evening in local hotels.

We are both in our mid-forties, married with children and not looking for anything other than pleasant afternoons in local hotels! We hadn't, so we confessed to each other been particularly looking for an affair, but when the opportunity came about to broaden our business and professional relationship to include a romantic and sexual one, neither really fought it.

Bill's an intelligent, pretty good-looking guy, just on six feet, around 170 pounds with a toned, athletic body kept in trim by playing tennis and five-a-side football most weeks. Oh yes, he also has a nicely, hairy chest and fair-sized dick! I have shortish, blonde hair which at times is a bit spiky and wear glasses. I'm five feet six inches tall weigh around 140 pounds, most of the time, and I have a fair figure with shapely legs, a pert (ish) butt and D cup boobs which are all mine.

I'll call it 'our affair' as I am not quite sure what other term there is to describe it, but there was no deep love involved by either party and neither of us were looking for any commitment. Certainly, the thought of leaving our spouses and breaking up our families was never on the agenda and really, we were simply all about being great pals and sex. We did discuss the 'why we were doing it' and 'where it was going', usually lying naked in a hotel bedroom or on the back seat of one of our cars, but never reached meaningful conclusions before one or the other would do something to prompt some strong groping. Neither of us were sex starved or sexually frustrated at home and actually we both seemed to have fairly active marital relations so we both grappled with those questions. But then why do most people have affairs? Added excitement, sheer fun, curiosity or greed?

It wasn't that we actually dated, went out anywhere or did anything exciting, apart from having sex that is, as practically all we did was either, spend afternoons and evenings in a hotel room or, occasionally in one of our cars.

But, as we discussed and agreed the guilt trips, the cheating, lying and excuse making and the exhilaration of being with someone else, doing what we shouldn't had become big turn-ons. Wrong? Of course. Self-indulgent? Without a doubt. Nasty and thoughtless for our partners? Certainly. But it is the way of the world and if no one gets hurt from its so be it, was our philosophy I guess, though we never went that far in our discussions.

*

We'd had a room service lunch as hotel restaurants and all places like that really are too risky. Finished and with the cart removed we kissed. He fondled my boobs through my dress and then as we stood at the foot of the bed, he slid his hand up the back of my dress onto my panties, squeezed me there then slipped his hand inside them, right onto the bare cheeks of my bum and caressed it. That was lovely.

He unzipped my dress and we let it slide to the floor around my bare feet in the strappy heels. Thinking that I'd pick it up later to stop it being creased, I stepped out of it and left it where it had fallen as he pushed me onto the bed with my heels, bra and panties still on. Standing beside it, a bit like a male stripper without the dancing, he slowly stripped naked.

He was beautifully erect and that felt awesome when, after clambering onto the bed he took me in his arms, crushed our bodies together, kissed me deeply and pressed his gorgeous erection into my stomach. My bra came off and he kissed my tits and licked my nipples before sliding his hand between my legs and rubbing my wetness as I held his cock and slowly pumped it. His fingers found my clit and lips through my panties and we spent some time fondling each other's genitals. Nothing was rushed, everything was slow and patient including the oral by both of us.

We kissed a lot, caressed and fondled each other and slowly moved towards having sex. At one time he slid his cock inside my panties making feel that he was going to fuck me still wearing them and that excited me a bit, but he didn't and somehow, they came off and vanished into the bed somewhere.

Then we fucked. Slow, gentle, deep and loving to begin with. Just right, perfect even. We were good bedfellows, we worked together well, we reacted fully to each and picked up on the other's vibes, needs and rhythms. I sometimes wondered whether it was purely the quality of our sex that kept the affair, if that's what it was, going.

After a good few minutes of long, slow surges deep into me and almost out he picked up speed and went at me even harder and deeper. I opened my legs wider and wrapped them around him crossing my ankles on his waist to give him even deeper penetration wondering, though whether my heels dug into his back and hurt him.

"Go on you fucker, pound me," I grunted starting the dirty talk we both enjoyed.

"Pound what slut."

"Me, my cunt pound my hot cunt," I said quite loudly."

"What pound your juicy cunt with my thick dick."

And so it went on as we moved ever closer to our climaxes.

"Come on bitch, I'm getting near."

"Yes cum with me Bill make me cum."

Then he did just that and with a series of low grunts he held himself rigid and spurted his sperm way into me. After the first few assignations we had agreed to dispense with condoms.

"Ok Jay?"

"Mmmmm lovely, it gets better all the time," were the sort of sweet nothings we whispered to each other as I came down from the near hypnotic height of my orgasm and as he softened and gradually slipped out of me. He rolled onto his back but kept one arm around me as I turned onto my side. Pulling me to him so I had the post-orgasm comfort a woman needs, he squashed my tits against his chest and we tangled our legs together.

Sometimes we'd have a snooze like that and other times we'd just chat touching and occasionally kissing as our minds and more importantly our bodies recovered and we prepared ourselves for round two, whatever that might be, usually an extended bout of oral both ways.

Today we just chatted mostly about business and office politics going over who we both fancied and would have sex with if there was no chance of being caught. He put some music on and poured us each a glass of red wine from the full bottle that we sipped in a bed.

"How beautifully decadent is this?" I giggled clinking glasses. "In bed naked with a lover after being fucked and drinking red wine."

"And waiting to be fucked again soon," he grinned clinked our glasses and spilling a little on my chest that he licked off.

"Don't be too ambitious buster, remember you're getting old."

"What not like your young tennis playing other lover?" he said referring to what I had told him about a fling I'd had with a young guy, although that was ten years previously.

"Nowhere near," I retorted moving to lay on my back and stretching my arms above my head and under the pile of pillows where I found my knickers.

I pulled them out and held them by my side for a moment or two and then, for some unfathomable reason ran them across my chest enjoying the feel of the silk on my breasts.

Opening his eyes and looking down he said.

"Mmmmm that nice?"

"Yes lovely, try it," I replied offering him the panties

He took them and holding them to his face he breathed in deeply

"Mmmmm you smell good."

Giggling I replied, "Pleased you like it perve," as I took them back and ran them across his chest.

"And so's that," he went on feeling the silk on his man boobs and lower as I drifted the black material downwards, past his waist, over his stomach, into his pubes and onto his flaccid penis and scrotum.

"Bloody hell yes, even better," he went on as I held his cock with my knickers wrapped around it.

I gently and slowly started to masturbate him.

"Oh fuck yes, Jayne," he groaned grabbing my hand and making me press him harder.

I sat up so I could get to him easier and softly rubbed the silk up and down each thigh, between them, on that patch between his balls and bum and all over his scrotum and prick that I saw was starting to harden. That surprised as well as impressed me for usually even with my hands all over it he took much longer to get hard again. Now, with the help of my panties he was getting there in probably half his usual time.

"You like my knickers on that lovely cock of yours do you Bill?"

"Mmmm yes," he groaned cupping my right breast with one hand and the knickers in my hand with his other. "It's amazing."

I have no idea where it came from and really what made me ask it but I croaked.

"Would you like to put them on Bill."

He didn't reply at first but then muttered.

"Oh Jayne."

"What?"

"Would you mind, would you?"

As he said that I felt a surge of excitement run through me and realised that I would like to see him in my panties. Envisaging the impression that his thick dick would make in them and visualising the bulbous end sticking out through the elastic waist band, my heart pounded a little quicker as the thought of it aroused me further.

With shaking hands, I fiddled them over his feet and ankles, up his legs and onto his genitals and stomach. As they snuggled against his balls and I wrapped them around his almost fully hard cock the vision was such a turn on.

"Oh fuck Bill you look great," I muttered trying to reassure him in case he felt awkward or nervous. But he didn't seem to be and, quite to the contrary he seemed to be at ease and he looked pretty much as I had envisaged earlier.

Then he fucked me wearing them and the feel of them on my stomach added an extra element to it.

Later, after we both came down from our orgasms and were lying in each other's arms with him still wearing them he told me that a few years ago he used to try on his wife's lingerie to masturbate and that a lot of guys did the same. I didn't bother asking how he could possibly know that as I doubted that it was a common discussion topic amongst men.

It got to mid-evening, the time we usually finished and left and I told him I was going to have a long soak, something I rarely had time to do did in my home. We said our goodbyes and I got into the bath. After twenty minutes or so I got out, dried myself, got dressed using the spare of knickers that I bring with me for our assignations and looked for my used ones that I couldn't find. Thinking. 'Sod it,' I gave up and left.

Rather perverse in some ways and a bit like a penance, after an assignation with Bill I usually give my husband a special sexual treat. Occasionally anal, sometimes a titty fuck and tonight on my way home, I decided, probably his favourite, a blow job to a very happy ending with me swallowing. That was something I wasn't at all keen on as it felt like I was gagging, but I did it with a smile for him.

*

Whilst not into dressing up or even using overtly sexy underwear I always try to wear something a little bit special when I meet Bill. So, when my grey, pin-stripe business skirt joined the three-button jacket on a hanger in the Holiday Inn wardrobe on a Thursday afternoon a week or so later, which was rather shorter than the usual gap between us meeting, he made appreciative noises when he saw my long, black, lacy top holdups. They almost reached the black thong leaving just an inch or so of my thighs between them.

Looking at each other as I stood with the back of my legs pressed against the side of the bed and Bill stood a few feet away almost against the wall of the smallish room that was, however, plenty big enough for what we needed we slowly removed our tops. I undid the buttons on the white blouse and he those on his blue, dress shirt.

"They look as good as always Jay?" he grinned as I slid the blouse off and thrust my D cups at him and he removed his shirt showing me his nicely hairy chest. "Shall I?" I asked nodding at the bed.

"Of course, be my guest," he replied nodding and smiling as still with my black, patent heels on I got onto the bed where we had previously turned down the duvet.

He seemed to take ages to undo his belt, fiddle his zip down and slide his trousers of but when he had I was totally gobsmacked. He was wearing my black silk bikini knickers that I had lost at our last meeting.

"Wow Bill,"

"Ok love?"

"Oh yes you look good," I told him seeing his thick, semi-erect cock lying almost horizontal to the ground inside my panties.!"

"Really Jayne, you're ok with it?"

"Yes, very much so."

"So ok to wear them?" he asked moving to the side of the bed so I had his cock in my panties in close up. "In bed."

"Mmmmm," I cooed reaching out and stroking his cock through my own knickers. "You look good, what do you think?"

"It excites me."

"When did you put them on?"

"In the office."

"What just before you left?"

"No almost as soon as I got there this morning."

"So, you went to meetings wearing them?"

"Yes."

"Wow how did that feel?"

"To be absolutely honest Jay, it felt incredible, I can't really describe it."

"Did you feel turned on, aroused?"

"Yes but in a different way to how I am now," he said looking down meaningfully at his now full erection that was rearing almost vertically up his stomach with the end sticking out of the waistband of my panties. I gulped at how good and exciting that looked.

Getting onto the bed he took me in his arms, pushed me back and laid on top of me. Without further ado or removing anything else he fucked me while I was still wearing my thong and he my bikini panties from the last time we met.

*

The first time I had put my panties on Bill and had 'lost' them I felt doubly guilty when I got home around eight and knocked together a quick steak and frites dinner for my husband Kevin and me. We ate that with a bottle of red meaning that I was fairly well gone when we went to bed. That made it easier for me to tell Kevin to lay on his back and say.

"I'll do all the work."

He wasn't yet hard but kneeling beside him with my 'tits 'n ass' in easy reach and my mouth and hands active I soon remedied that and asked, as I licked his erection.

"Yes Kev?"

"Mmmmm please babe."

Then, licking and kissing, rubbing and stroking and sucking and slurping as I slid his cock in and almost out of my mouth, I took him to the edge. One of his hands was pulling on my hair quite strongly as the other fondled and squeezed my tits while he arched his back raising his pert bum off the bed as he started fucking my face. We got into each other's rhythm and I felt his cock going tense and rigid.

"Fuck Jayne," he groaned.

"Want more darling?"

"Yes, yes of course I do."

Summoning up all the tricks I'd learned I ran my fingertips across his perinium a few times before licking them wet and then running it along the crease in his bum and pressing right on his snus. Feeling him pressing back I knew what he wanted so I slid my forefinger into his ass a little way and pumped it a bit. I knew from previous experience that this would do it and sure enough he groaned.

"Oh fuck yes, yes babe that's it I'm cumming," as I felt the acrid taste of his cum spurting into my mouth.

I took his cock out of my mouth and with him looking at me I held it near to my lips, licked the last dribbling of cum from it, smiled at him and then tilting my head backwards I swallowed every last drop.

*

I didn't see Bill much at work for a week or after the 'knickers incidents' and, as usual we didn't exchange emails or messages, something we'd agreed almost as soon as we'd started 'seeing' each other.

I was pleased with that as it helped me keep the affair the way I preferred. It was like I had a private compartment that only he and I could enter. I didn't know about Bill, but I only thought much about what we were doing when I used my key to unlock that secret compartment. That might be a chance meeting at work or, more likely a phone call and now and then every three or four weeks or so a meeting. Then I'd unlock the secret compartment, go in, do what was needed in the phone call, chance meeting or assignation, enjoy any or all of those to the full, then leave, lock it up and not think about my thing with Bill until I opened it again.

My normal life went on at its usual pace and I rarely let my thoughts focus on Bill or what we did on those afternoons. That way I was able to cope with my double life.

*

"I could book a room at the hotel where the awards ceremony is taking place," he'd told me as we chatted on the company phone. "There's a delegate rate on the three hundred or so usual charge."

"What a good idea," I replied quite brightly and neutrally just in case anyone could hear in the open plan office.

It was a lunchtime thing where we were up for several awards so we both had to attend but luckily were on separate tables. As it happens, we only won some minor awards so fortuitously there was little enthusiasm for post awards celebrating so we were able to be in the room that he'd got at the discounted delegate rate which pleased me as I insisted in going Dutch and London rates can be exorbitant as well as fucking expensive.

My grey, pinstripe suit jacket was hung in the wardrobe and my crisp, white blouse was unbuttoned so that my boobs in the white bra were on show. Bill was naked. I like being like that me dressed, well partially and my lover naked. I enjoy seeing his cock grow as he stares at me

I slowly undid the zip on the skirt of the suit and just as slowly eased it down and off but holding onto it so it wouldn't creased or dirty on the floor.

"Oh fuck me Jay," he sighed grinning as he saw my long, black, lacy top holdups.

I removed my blouse and bra and hung them with the jacket in the wardrobe.

Just a few moments later I was on all fours on the bed as Bill fucked me doggy style. It didn't take long for both of us to find our orgasms.

As usual, we lay around occasionally kissing and caressing, laughing and joking until probably nearly an hour later I ran my thong over his chest just as I had the first time we'd had any knicker play.

"Shall I put it on you Bill?"

After a, what I was worrying was a disconcerting, delay he nodded and said yes please telling me that my worry was unnecessary.

By the time I had got the thong on him he was fully hard and his cock burst out of the top of it and half his scrotum, one of his balls I guess, slid out of the bottom. That looked part fantastic and part daft, but nevertheless horny.

"Let me look at you?" I asked, sitting up straight making my tits sag a bit. "You feel ok Bill?"

"Yes I do but I can't describe how."

"How what?"

"How I feel, it's indescribable."

"Then don't both, just flaunt don't describe," I smiled adding. "I have an idea, want to hear it?"

"Oh dear I wonder what's coming."

"You might like it?"

"Come on then, tell me."

"How about putting these on as well?" I asked starting to roll one of my holdups down.

12