All Comments on 'He Wears My Panties'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Unusual, even bit bizarre but harmless kink unfolds in nonchalant way (and mean that as compliment on your writing). Got to love the way Jayne views/explains her behavior — not rationalizing because that would suggest she is troubled by her behavior — rather the almost carefree, honest, comfortable attitude/approach. Jayne is a believable/knowable character who you cannot help but like, which speaks to your creativity.

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 1 year ago

Great story!! I enjoyed it greatly!!

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being on more cross dressing please!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Lovely story Jayne, even if you get comments about her being the “cheating bitch”! I enjoyed it (though I’ve never worn stockings and panties while having sex!! :))

DavBooDavBooover 1 year ago

A great story. Most men have probably wanked using a pair of female panties, so it's probably only a short step to wearing them for sex.

I'll gladly wear yours any time you want Jayne.

mgandersonxmgandersonx12 months ago

I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read here. I like that you suggested that he wear panties and then stockings to have erotic and sensual sex, a really good story.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

Another wonderful story, easily 5 stars. The juxtaposition of anal sex with "virginal sex" in the tete a tete with Kevin is difficult to visualize, though. In your place, I would blame autocorrect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...