He Wears My Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Jay."

"What scared to?"

"No, but oh Christ I don't know."

"So no?"

"No not at all, yes, yes."

"Ok, let's exchange then," I suggested rolling one off and handing it to him.

"Are you sure Jay?"

"No," I smiled but why not, if you want to, what do you think?"

In the end he needed little persuasion and it was just a few moments later that Bill was standing in front of the full-length mirror wearing only my thong and the black, lacy holdups. I found it hard then and have since to analyse or even describe my feelings as I watched him looking at himself in the mirror for some time before re-joining me on the bed.

As surreal as it had been to have been fucked with him wearing my panties it was even more so when he did that wearing my stockings. The feeling of the nylon on my legs was incredible and as I ran my hands down the stocking tops and slightly inside them was wonderful. We had a most enjoyable and energetic fuck with him giving me two orgasms and his ejaculation being explosive. It was great.

*

I waited until Kevin was in bed and then took my time undressing making sure that I moved around the bedroom in just the clean knickers I had put on after the sex with Bill. As surreptitiously as I could I flaunted myself at my husband making sure that my boobs were on show and that they did their jiggling and wobbling that I knew he liked, but then all men do, don't they? So, standing where I knew he could see me and my reflection in the mirror, I slowly slid my panties off, picked them up and dropped them in the laundry basket. I knew he was watching my every move so I exaggerated some bending and turning until he looked to be interested when I sat on the bed next to him. It was quite early still so there was no need to rush.

"Can I get you anything particular this evening sir?" I asked smiling, grazing my nipples across his chest and kissing him on the lips having made sure I had showered, thoroughly cleaned my teeth and washed my mouth out before putting on my show.

"What did you have in mind? He asked cupping one of my breasts and kissing me back as I slid my hand inside the duvet and grasped his nicely hard cock.

"Mmmmm getting ready," I whispered slowly pumping it a little.

"Anything sir, tell what is your pleasure?"

"I am at your pleasure, anything."

"How do you want me for anal?"

"Really Jayne, you want that?" Kevin replied sounding surprised.

"Well it's a long time since your last visit," I grinned.

"And hopefully no one else has visited in the meantime," he said making my heart pound a little with the fear that he knew or suspected something about Bill.

"Don't be daft," I smiled kissing him and acting as cool as I could. "That's our secret compartment isn't it."

"Then let's do it," he said getting out of bed and saying. "I'll get the lube."

We kissed each other and rolled around in each other's arms before doing some oral both ways where I came very close to an orgasm.

"You really mean it Jay?" he asked kissing me deeply and pushing my afternoon's activity out of my mind.

"What?"

"Your ass?"

"Yes, if you want it."

"Of course I do."

We kissed and fondled each other for a while until he whispered. "Turn over."

I lay on my front and opened my legs as I felt him applying the lube onto my anus and slightly inside. He lay on top of me and ran the end of his dick along and around my lips before pressing right against my bumhole. Then I felt it slowly and gently probing at it opening and stretching it. As the sphincter was suddenly stretched in the opposite direction to which it's intended to work I had some searing pain, a little like giving birth I always think, but once the bulbous head had, as it were, forced the gates open that soon passed.

The feeling of being stuffed and filled is more pronounced when I am having anal rather than virginal sex and, although it's a pleasant sensation it does not have the intensity and dynamism of the other place so more stimulation is needed. I had told Kevin that before so as he lay on my back he had both arms around me with one hand squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples and the other rubbing my clit. The combination provided that added stimulation for me and the tightness of that passage together with him sliding up and down it did it for him and quite quickly we were there in a mutual orgasm.

*

Some, probably most would consider me to be an unfaithful, cheating bitch and, of course, they would be correct, but that doesn't necessarily make me a bad wife. In fact, in most other respects, I am a pretty good one and an excellent mother. I keep a good house for my family, attend to their every need and cater to Kevin's every whim, well most of them that is but I have never refused sex with him.

Whilst by most standards the way I am currently behaving with having Bill as my regular lover is wrong. However, no one is getting hurt and Bill and I will do nothing to harm our spouses and family; we have agreed we would end the affair rather than do that.

Where it'll go, we don't know. How Bill's cross dressing will develop we also don't know. We both know, though, that we enjoy him wearing my clothes and that will probably continue and grow as we are planning for him to wear a suspender belt and stockings soon.

12