He Would Never Be So Foolish...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie didn't know what to think about all this, but was given a few minutes to think about it when a butler brought out a bottle of champagne and then two salads.

Paul uncorked the wine and poured each of them a glass. "A toast" he said, "to a night neither of one of us will ever forget."

Millie raised her glass to Paul, "To a memorable night."

They were both quiet during dinner as if an underlying current of tension ran between them. When at last they had finished dessert, Paul asked "Would you like to dance?" The background music was suddenly turned up on the stereo and Millie smiled at him, "Certainly".

At first Paul held her at a reasonable distance. But then Millie tilted her head back to look into his face. This was the closest they had ever been and they both knew they wanted more. Paul pulled Millie closer to him and she was aware of his hand on her waist, her breasts mashed against his chest. She also became aware of her nipples hardening, her breasts feeling unexpectedly hot and heavy.

They danced for a few more minutes, then Millie stopped but Paul didn't let her go. He gazed into her eyes and slowly brought his lips down to hers tenderly kissing her. It was if he blotted out the rest of the world for her. She slid her hands onto his chest and stood up on tiptoes to kiss him back. His kiss became more passionate then, his tongue flicking out to circle her lips. As one of his hands move to cup her bottom the other was entangled in her hair, holding her face there afraid she might break the kiss.

Millie had no inclination to break the kiss. She put her arms around his neck and leaned into him. She could feel his hardness against her belly and moved her hips ever so slightly against him.

Paul finally broke the kiss, holding her tight against him he said, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

Mille stood back a little took his face in both of her hands and pulled him toward her waiting mouth.

This time the kiss was more insistent, more desperate. His hands ran up and down her back sending shivers through her. They finally stopped when he took her ass in both his hands and pulled her to him. She didn't hesitate rubbing her mons into his erection.

Paul broke the kiss and reached down to pick her up, cradling her like a child he carried her inside. He put her down and the foot of the stairs. He looked deep into her eyes searching for the answer to an unasked question.

She answered him when she took his hand and turned to walk up the stairs.

He led her to his bedroom where he pulled her to him again. They began to explore each other then, first their hands on top of the clothes. He felt and gently squeezed her breast, running his thumbs over her nipples. A soft groan escaped her throat as her hand found his hard cock. It was his turn to groan.

He backed her to the bed and lay her down. He laid beside her pulling her toward him. His hand went to her zipper while her hands sought out the buttons to his shirt. He put his hand over hers and said, "No. Not yet."

He unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders. Rising off the bed he pulled the dress down and she lifted her bottom to let him slip it all the way off. He then slipped her shoes off her feet. He began by kissing her, his mouth went to her ear lobe and down her neck to her collarbone. He looked at her briefly before sliding her bra straps down and releasing her breasts. He began by touching them, a touch so gentle that it made her tremble. She arched her back as his mouth found her nipple and began to suck. While he suckled one breast his hands continued the ministrations to the other. His tongue laved in lazy circles around her belly making her squirm.

Then he was on the floor between her legs pulling her panties off. He put her legs over his shoulders and began nibbling at her thighs. Up and down one thigh then the other until she was driven almost mad. He finally buried his face in the warm, wet center of her. Millie's hands grabbed the bedspread just as she realized his fingers were in her as well.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she was almost overloaded by the sensation. She rolled her hips up giving more of herself to him, at the same time entwining her fingers in his hair holding him there. As his tongue went round and round her clit his fingers pumped in an out driving her higher and higher. Millie was almost in a frenzy now, bucking at his face, her arms and hands not knowing where to go. She threw one arm over her eyes, the other over her mouth to stifle the scream that she felt building deep down inside her.

Paul wanted to see her cum, witness her climax. He raised up on his knees never removing his fingers, this thumb taking the place of his tongue. He pumped in and out of her faster and faster, his thumb circling her clit until she could stand it no more. Like a shot of electricity went through her body, she stiffened then began quivering, her eyes flew open wide and she screamed her release. It was like the universe had exploded leaving only her and Paul.

He slowed his fingers until she came down then he crawled up beside her. He took her in his arms, pulled her toward him and held her as her breathing got back to normal. He kissed the top of her head and caressed her silky shoulder.

Soon she looked up at him through heavily lidded eyes, she smiled at him and put her hand on the side of his face. "Oh, my God! That was so good ... Thank you."

He chuckled. "It was a pleasure to be of service, madam."

He stood up then, his eyes never leaving hers, and began to undress himself. She watched him quietly as he took off his shirt, she noticed gray hairs on his chest. He kicked off his loafers and peeled off his socks. Finally he unzipped his pants, pushing down his underwear and pants together letting his hard cock spring free. He stepped out of his pants and laid down beside her.

She raised up on her elbow to kiss him, liquidly throwing her leg over him and shifting her body so she was astride of him. She gave him an impish look then began to kiss him, first his lips, then jaw. Her lips trailed down to his nipple and she took it in her mouth, gently biting until she heard him groan. As her head moved lower, her hands trailed behind teasing his nipples and running down his sides.

Finally she reached her goal, his throbbing manhood. She first took it in her mouth relishing the smoothness and musky taste of him. She ever so slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking in a bit more of him every time while her hands went to his balls.

He felt himself get even more rigid and started moving his hips. As he felt the familiar tightening of his testicles, he pulled her off of him, "I can't wait any longer".

She lay down beside him, opening her legs, "Then please fuck me, Paul. Fuck me now."

He balanced himself on his elbows and watched her as he entered her. Her eyes told him it felt so good to be filled by him.

My god, she was so wet, so warm, so tight he thought he might lose it right then and there. He inhaled once or twice getting himself under control then he began to move in and out of her. Slowly at first, watching her eyes cloud with passion, then faster.

Finally they came together, her arching up to him and he pressing down to her. She screamed again as his own release elicited a growl from his corded throat.

He felt himself empty into her, spurting once ... twice ... three times. He lowered his face to hers kissing her gently and rolling to the side of her.

She rolled with him, unwilling to break their connection yet, and laid her arm across his chest. They drifted off to sleep with him still in her.

When Paul awakened a short time later he looked at her lying beside him. He brushed a lock of hair from her face. How could Bill Andrews have let this treasure slip through his fingers? But Paul was glad he did. In fact, he thought as he pulled the covers over both of them, he would never be so foolish.

12