Head Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
900 Followers

I was on another planet as her words kept my complete attention. She must have known that I'd be helpless, that I would lift my ass off the couch as she pushed my slacks down my legs. There was no question, I was so hot and I knew she was trying to get me like this. I wanted it. This was as close to experiencing these things as I could ever get, and as it turns out, I needed it . . . badly.

Rachel was practically on top of me when she returned to my side on her knees, her hand sliding slowly from my bare balls up to the head of my raging hard-on. She milked my aching shaft with a gentle but seductive stroking, calming my libido only slightly.

"Dance with your lovely Sophia and pretend again that mother and son are innocently swaying to the music on a normal night, and not gripping each other's naked body parts in heated passion, grinding into fingers and hands, juicy tongues licking each other's hot necks."

My god, my hips were thrusting into her palm as she held her hand still, watching me writhe in agony on her couch. Knowing I would be.

"Kiss her Scott. Kiss your own mother. Lift her chin and let your passion release into her sexy mouth and experience her urgent response. She pushes her tongue in and you swallow it. You suck on your drunken mother's probing tongue like a frantic lover."

In my mind my darkest desires were playing out, much more vividly than I had ever been able to fantasize myself. This 'therapy' was allowing me to see clearly where my thoughts were, and it seems that deep inside I wanted to have sex with my own mother!

Rachel could somehow sense this revelation come over me. Her tone softened again, but her grip on my stiff cock remained tight.

"Strip down for her Scott, take off your clothes, she won't mind. In fact, she'll watch with rapt anticipation as your beautiful, naked body comes into view. She's so drunk she'd probably love to see her grown son standing completely naked in her living room with his aroused cock sticking out. Just watch as she stares at you, licking her lips, quietly slipping out of her own clothes as well. Stare back as her lovely figure comes into view like you've never seen her before. Her trembling naked flesh stands before you, shivering with desire, feeling bare and exposed in front of her own son. She'll quickly press her body against yours to dance again, completely naked this time, tonguing your ear and pushing your hard cock up between the two of you. Can you feel her nude body pressing against you, rubbing into your chest with her soft breasts? Touch her Scott. Feel her naked skin on yours and let her know you are truly enjoying your her sexy body. Suck on her neck. Feel her crumple and grind herself against you. Lick her. Drive your mother crazy.

"What's the matter Scott? Are you afraid your own mother might drop to her knees and take her own son's hard cock in her mouth, sucking on it like it was the last bottle of bourbon in the liquor cabinet?"

I wasn't ready as Rachel dropped down in my lap and took my entire length slowly into her mouth, nursing on me, softly gagging against me in a quiet, sultry moment of intense bliss. I tipped my head forward and back again as she slowly came back up to my ear, leaving my naked cock glistening in her hand.

"It's okay Scott, she loves your big cock, you can tell. Her lips drag up and down on your shaft as you realize your mother is kneeling naked in the middle of her living room floor with your raging hard-on inching back and forth across her soft, sweet lips. She's a cocksucker Scott, your own mother. Her mouth is open and you can't help but slide yourself in and out of there, between her lips, across her tongue, against her throat. She's doing it . . . sucking her own son. Oh my god, this is what you were afraid of! It's too late Scott, she's on her knees and her mouth is around you, sucking your cock; your own mother!"

Rachel stopped her busy pumping of my length and dropped back down, engulfing me with her luscious wet mouth again. Her lips were large and I could feel them around the base of my cock, moving, pressing; her head repeatedly raising and lowering her mouth on me. The soft wet hollow my cock was submerged in was pulling more lust out of me than I ever knew I had. Her snaky tongue swirled around me again and her head lifted slowly, coming back to my ear.

This time her hand took hold of mine and brought it between her legs and up underneath her skirt. The bare wrinkled flesh I immediately felt was drenched in desire, my fingers plunged easily inside as her momentum picked up in my ear.

"Oh my god Scott, you could actually have her! She's completely drunk and would have no problem spreading her legs and waiting for her own son to ease his aroused penis right into her. Is that what you were afraid of? How pleasing your mother's body might feel as you push your hard cock into her slippery walls of motherhood, fucking your own mom because she's so god damn drunk? Don't worry Scott, she loves to fuck, and you're next."

With that Rachel swung a leg over my lap and straddled me, her skirt draping over us like a shroud. She settled her moist maturity over my twitching shaft and sank down around me, all the way down until my cock was completely submerged in a luxurious pocket of soaking-wet warmth. I snapped my eyes open and Rachel's gleaming stare was hot and wild, her lively eyes even more so, drilling into mine.

"Oh GOD Scott . . . you're in!" she panted, "Inside your own mother with your naked cock, you're actually going to fuck her! Did you think this might happen? That you would actually slide your burning erection inside her motherly hold? You have to give it to her you know," she said, looking me right in the eye as her cunt walls pressed and released my girth inside of her. "You have to give your intoxicated mother what she was really hoping for when she asked you to dance . . . a passionate fuck to last her forever!"

With that I pushed inside her deeply and pulled back, and involuntarily slamming back into her.

"OH!" she screamed and started bouncing up and down in my lap, "Push yourself in deep and make her scream Scott! Oh fuck, you knew it would come to this, didn't you? Fucking your own mother. You have to fuck her now; you have to fuck your poor, lonely mother Scott. You can't help it. She can't help it. She's drunk and naked and she's fucking her own son! She'll tighten her shaking legs around your waist and pull your cock in so deep, letting it slam into her. Slam into her Scott. Oh GOD yes!! Fuck her!"

I was out of my mind with the heat she had built into my body, and I was fucking my own mother in that office; really letting loose. I leaned back on the couch and started really giving it to her. Our thighs were smacking loudly as my mother said in earnest, "Tell me Scott, talk to me!"

Again my mouth opened and out poured my innermost fantasies, "Oh Mom! You feel so good. Can you feel me, inside you? Oh my god, we shouldn't be doing this. I can't stop it. I have to do it. Feel me inside of you. We're doing it!"

I felt her pussy dribble down my balls and onto the couch as I was lost in a world of fantasy. I saw a large pair of naked breasts appear in front of me as Rachel's cotton blouse and bra sailed through the air. I leaned in and took a mass of pale flesh into my hands and brought a thick bouncing nipple between my lips.

"Those are Mommy's naked tits baby," Rachel started in again, bouncing on my swollen shaft deep inside her, "oh, you're really sucking them. That's a good boy. Mommy likes to watch your mouth on her bare tits baby. That's it, suck it hard. You're fucking me honey. Oh you're fucking me so good! I knew you wanted to put that young cock in me, I just knew it!"

Her soft velvety walls milked my aching shaft until I felt her glorious pussy unexpectedly slide up and off as I watched her stand topless before me. Her long flowery skirt fell to the floor, and I gazed upon the sexy naked body I had just been intimate with, appreciating the fine hills and valleys of her gloriously nude form.

She lowered herself gently to the floor and pulled me down with her, saying, "come here and give your Mommy a big hug."

I sank to my knees and lowered myself easily into the waiting embrace of arms, legs and cavernous lips.

"Oh my baby . . . come to Momma!" she said as my cock sank deep into her body again. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and lifted my shirt over my head as I started forcefully slamming my exasperated cock into her body. Our naked forms were heaped on the floor, bucking and grunting with earnest.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh my baby," she groaned as I slid my cock in and out of her wide-open pussy, "let me have it honey. That's it. Give Mommy a good hard fuck honey. Have you always wanted to fuck me?"

"Yes," was all I could hiss.

"Did you think . . . mmmm . . . about Mommy's pussy baby?"

I leaned my head down and bit her open neck, growling sounds into her ear.

"I know you did," she panted, "I could sense it. Your eyes made Mommy's pussy all wet, did you know that?"

Her pitch was rising as she kept egging me on.

"Look at my body honey . . . oh GOD . . . look at me! Oh my god, how long have you wanted to push your big cock into me baby? How long? Have you always wanted to fuck your beautiful mom? Hmmm . . . oh shit . . . oh, oh, oh, oh, OH!"

I wasn't thinking, I was just fucking with everything I had. There was no reality, the lines had blurred. The brisk sliding in and out of my mother's wet pussy was driving me insane. I wasn't nearly ready to be done when I felt the early tremors of an eruption brewing.

"You're fucking me so hard honey," she continued, staring into my eyes with a gleam, "you love it, don't you? You love it . . . fucking me! You love me and you're going to shoot your big boy seed right into me, aren't you? Oooo, that's it, come to Momma . . . Come for me baby . . . Come right inside me . . . Oh GOD, that's it! Just like th- . . . oh . . . Ohhhh . . . GOD YOUR MOMMA'S GONNA CUUUM ON YOUR BIG HARK CO . . . OCK . . . NNNNHHHHH!!""

Suddenly she started grabbing my hips and pulling me in deeper. Each stroke she physically pushed me out and pulled me in, slamming our bodies together with forceful grunts. She started sounding hysterical.

"FUCK me, that's it, oh fffuck, harder! Fuck my cunt honey, that's it, fuck my cunt. Oh that's good, fuck mommy's slippery cunt baby! Oh god . . . OH GOD . . . OHHHH GODDDD!!"

I wasn't going to last very long at this rate, and any reservations I had about unleashing a world of semen into this woman was long gone as she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in so tight I bottomed out. She ground her hips and used my twitching cock to violently stir the deepest regions of her cavernous depths. Her inner muscles tightened around my cock and began to twitch, and for a moment she stopped breathing, her grinding cunt pressing hard, her wild eyes closing tight, her sexy legs holding firm. My cock was deeper inside a naked woman than I ever thought it could go.

All at once her body started to convulse as she let loose completely and started to shake. I began to pull back and her eyes shot wide, her legs having another idea. She pulled my body close and convulsed hard against me, grinding her pelvis and drawing circles inside her juicy cunt with my deeply reaching cock.

Eventually she released a bit, easing me out of her, and then pulling me in; pushing me out and pulling in, eventually setting a smoother pace. I felt a pool of wet desire beneath us as my lusty thrusts and her heavy breathing continued. Her long legs finally opened and spread wide to either side. My body was suddenly finding no resistance to my continued onslaught of her slick passage.

I leaned heavily into my sultry doctor's bare body now, really giving her everything I had. She looked into my eyes and I saw a faint light coming back to them. She gazed deeply and passionately into me as my cock slid easily into and out from between her wide open legs and lips. The sounds were wet and lewd, and my urge to come was once again rising from within.

"Oh my darling," she cooed as her hands cupped my face and her eyes devoured mine. "Did you like that? Did you like making your sexy mom cum on your hard young cock? How does it feel to give it to me like that and to make me scream? Mmmmm. Now, you give your mommy what you've always wanted to; push into me honey. That's it, fuck me baby. Get it all out. Push it in deep. You've wanted me haven't you? I can tell by how aggressive you're being. Don't hold back honey, fuck your mommy's sweet pussy like you always dreamed you would!"

My body started to shake as that feeling starting rising in me again. My body had a mind of its own as I pushed and pulled my cock from between her wet thighs with increased vigor. The saucy sounds and scented smells of sex created the most erotic atmosphere I'd ever experienced. I felt her legs wrap around my waist again and spur me on as I ground into her towards the ultimate end.

She looked me in the eyes. "How does Mommy's soft pussy feel around your big cock baby? Do you want to cum? Oh god, you're going to aren't you? You're going to cum inside me! My god, what would people say? We shouldn't be . . . oh . . . oh . . . oh god, doing this. Ohhhh, I don't even care . . . just fuck me my beautiful boy!"

My legs started to shake as my searing shaft slammed into her body again and again. Our naked forms were sweating and hot, and my frantic cock ran quickly to the point of no return. Then my whole body tensed . . . curling my toes . . . lengthening my cock . . . tightening my grip on the woman below, my face buried deep in her neck. Her arms and legs wrapped me up tight, pulling me in close. I felt a sudden rush of intense power climbing inside me, and then . . . it screamed from my body with a violent blast of ecstasy!

Burst after burst of orgasmic pulses raced through my body and up into the bear hug of naked flesh wrapped firmly around me. I pulsed and pulsed my electric juice into her, a never-ending wave of climactic release pouring from my body . . . and she took it all from me . . . every drop.

Darkness settled in as my eyes closed and my orgasmic peak gradually subsided. The feeling of satisfaction within me was overwhelming and tears began to well in my eyes. I must have really needed what she had just given me, in a monumental way.

After a long minute, we relaxed our embrace and I looked into her eyes, once again seeing my therapist. Her gorgeous eyes danced with mine as my cock slightly softened inside her. "Rachel," I whispered, watching those radiant eyes grow, along with her enchanting smile.

"Scott," she said, knowing that something had shifted in me, "are you back? Are you here with me again?"

I nodded and placed my forehead against hers, our eyes too close to focus.

"That was wonderful Scott . . . you are extremely passionate," she whispered softly. "It's okay for you to have feelings like this, really it is." Her hands rubbed across my bare back and down. "You love your mother very much, and quite often these feelings can be confused with other, more intimate, feelings and base urges. It's natural. Your fantasy is healthy, believe me. You've been in denial for a long time."

She gripped her internal muscles and gave my half hard cock a little squeeze. "Any time you feel the urge, you can fantasize about her you know; no one is stopping you." She gave me another squeeze on my cock, it was very erotic. "Maybe next time . . . you can imagine reaching under her shirt while she is doing the dishes, holding and rubbing her breasts while she works." Another sexy squeeze. "Or you maybe you catch her pulling her panties down in the laundry room, and you drop your pants to stroke your big cock right in front of her." Tight squeeze.

"Or maybe you crawl into her bed at night and under her covers, climbing between her open legs," she said, now timing her subtle squeezes, "and you eat . . . your sleeping . . . mother's . . . pussy . . . you naughty . . . boy."

I started pushing against her squeezing muscles and realized that I was getting intensely hard again. She smiled wide. "Mmmm, you really do have a hot lust for her, don't you?"

How could I deny it? The proof was in her pudding.

I nodded slowly, slightly ashamed, and withdrew somewhat, pushing back in and eliciting a heavy exhale from her.

"We might have to work, harder, to get to the, bottom, of this," she said as my cock inched around deep inside of her. "You're so horny Scott, let it out. This has been building inside you for too long. I'm here for you, you can give it all to me . . . give it to me Scott," she whispered.

I was still coming down from the mind-blowing explosion that had just burst from me, and already my lower body was pushing and pulling my cock around inside this sexy woman. She groaned and coaxed me to keep slowly sliding in and out of her.

"Your fantasy is as old as time, Scott," she said gazing into my eyes. "Boys have always wanted their mothers on some deep level. If you accept your desires and play them out, whether in your own head, or with me or someone else, they will subside over time."

It was surreal getting such sage advice while simultaneously thrusting my hard erection into her, occasionally shaking her voice.

"So go ahead and fantasize about her. In fact, push your visions to the edge; see how far you can . . . mmmm, go with it." She stopped and breathed in deeply as I pushed aggressively into her with my mounting excitement.

"Yes . . . you can have her, any time, any way you want . . . in your head. Don't let this spill into the real world Scott, the consequences would be too great, for both of you. But in your mind . . . she's desperate to please. Perhaps you imagine waking in the morning to her soft mouth sliding up and down on your stiff morning cock."

The image of that surged through my thrusting cock and into her, just as she had probably hoped it would. I softly fucked Rachel while she luridly continued.

"She wants to take all of her son into her small mouth, but it's big. She gags against it, but keeps trying, getting it deeper each time. Her wet throat starts to open and you slip past, inching further down, until finally you look to see Sophia's cute nose is pressed . . . mmmm . . . against your belly. You place your hands on either side of her head, feeling your mother's face in your lap containing your deeply throated cock."

A rush of excitement pushed into me and it wasn't a stretch to imagine the vivid scene with my cock so deeply buried in Rachel's warm wet pussy.

"When was the last time you saw her naked Scott?" she asked after another quiet minute of sexy sliding.

I had to think back, and a vision of Mother's body submerged in a tub of bubbles appeared.

"I think she was taking a bath," I revealed as I slowly enjoyed the bare caress of her slippery insides.

"Oooh, that's nice . . . did you walk in on her by mistake?"

"No, she always used to let me come in while she bathed," I said, suddenly realizing that I may have taken advantage of this opportunity too many times to push it off as coincidence. The shine in Rachel's eyes let me know I was on the right track.

"What if I told you that she actually touches herself under the bubbles while admiring her grown son standing inches from her wet naked body."

It was an incredible thought. I pushed hard into her.

"She wanted you to look, to picture her bare breasts floating just beneath the bubbles. Even though it seemed innocent, a lady knows when her naked body is in the same room as a man. She liked your presence in there. When you left, her hand found her wet clit and pressed against that little nub thinking about how you almost saw her naked. Maybe she even touched it while you were still there.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
900 Followers