Head Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

"Oh GOD that's it . . ." She was really getting me worked up again, and I couldn't help but show her how much through my forceful plunges.

"Next time imagine you walk in on her with just a t-shirt on, your bare cock head hanging out the bottom. She'll see it, but won't mention anything, thinking you might take it away if she does. She gets an immediate thrill seeing her son's bare penis in the bathroom. You turn to . . . mmmm, ask her a question, and it's right there, dangling in front of her. She tries hard not to look, but your smooth cock skin is magnetic and keeps calling her eyes down to it. She . . . stutters a response, but can't seem to talk with her son's bare cock sucking the moisture from her mouth, so she asks you to hand her a towel."

The mixture of pleasure and seduction on Rachel's face was intoxicating, and her words were making me dizzy with desire. I drew my cock slowly in and out of her.

"As you turn to grab the towel, she stands . . . mmmm . . . You can hear the water dripping from her nude body into the tub, and as you turn to hand her the towel, she lets you take a long look at every glistening inch of your mom's naked body, speckled with popping bubbles. She steps from the tub and . . . oh . . . Oh . . . oh god . . . that's it!"

My pounding distracted her focus, as a sudden urge came over me, like a Neanderthal with a primal desire burning in my brain. Rachel noticed, and her pupils disappeared into her heavy eyelids as she grabbed my shoulders and met each of my forceful thrusts with an urgent parry.

How could she get me turned on like this again so quickly? I must've really had it bad.

I started slapping into her with forceful plunges, every liquid inch of her moist pussy slipping along the sides of my thrusting cock. I was even harder than the first time, and my body started to look for a better position to really give it to her. She helped by raising a leg onto my shoulder and I felt her hips tilt to allow a deeper penetration.

This one adjustment increased the friction of our fucking and allowed my cock to jab up against her cervix and make her pant in response.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, "that's it Scott, get it in deep . . . ohhh god . . . fuck it baby . . . fuck my pussy . . . I love your cock in me . . . LOVE it . . . oooh yeah . . . uh, uh, uhhhh . . . just like that!"

She started bucking her hips with my thrusts and our connection was a desperate blur of action. We were animals on a jungle floor, grunting loud enough for the natives to hear. The smack, smack, smack of our skin was natural and sexual, and drove us both to the edge of heated passion.

Suddenly she screamed loud and smashed her eyes closed. Her grip on my neck dropped to my ass and she pulled me to her so tightly I thought I might break. I kept jabbing her though, little thrusts working against her grip that brought me to the edge again.

Then she screamed, "AAAAAAH FUUUUUCKKKKK," and her orgasm ripped through her body and around mine, causing my cock to lurch and spasm inside her. Another spilling climax arose from my body and leaped up through my solid cock into Rachel's depths. Our combined fluids mixed into a primal concoction of slick lubricity that kept us sliding down a hill of mutual release and sensory overload...

When the room came back into focus, my doctor's bare leg was still over my shoulder as she looked me in the eyes. Her panting breaths letting me know this had been as much her pleasure at it had been mine.

Softly she spoke, "Well . . . Scott . . . this was quite a breakthrough . . . for both of us, I think." She eased her leg down and we split apart and crawled awkwardly to sit together nude against the smooth white couch. She seemed to putting some pieces together in her head as we did. "There won't be a charge for this visit, of course. It was, shall we say, a private session. No need to put this one on the books."

I could sense how wrong it was for us to have done what we had just done. I didn't have much to offer, besides, "this secret is safe with me."

"It doesn't need to be a secret Scott," she said, pulling my arm over her bare shoulder to lean into me, "you just can't be my patient any longer." A silence lingered as I felt a ripple of regret begin to form, which was wisked away with a single sentence.

"We'll be keeping your same appointment time however."

I smiled wide and pulled her body into mine, relishing the soulful intimate connection we suddenly had, and the amazing personal breakthrough we discovered . . .

***

The volume rose as Mom vaguely aimed the remote toward her stereo. The drink in her opposite hand swayed as she fumbled with the buttons. My skin began to crawl as I tried to envision the next half hour playing out in my head.

"Care to dance, my da-ashing man?" she said to me with a slight hic. I noticed the glaze in her eyes from the couch as I slowly stood to take her hand.

"It would be my honor," I said in a low bow, trying to accept the moment.

My mind was nervous, but the situation felt different this time. Less unknown. Like I was seeing a movie after having read the book. It was real, and she was in my arms again as the music urged my mother to snuggle in close.

We swayed lightly as always, and I felt a sense of control that I hadn't before. I held her soft body in my arms as her hands rubbed up and down my back. Her head settled onto my shoulder and small breaths of air floated across my neck.

It was different. I recognized my mother on a more intimate level and felt in control for once. The position was the same, with her hands smoothing my ass and getting under my shirt as always, but I welcomed them and held her close.

I could feel her pushing me, perhaps testing my limits, unconsciously groping and grabbing her son. Her mouth pushed into my neck and I felt her skin touch mine. There was no kissing, just my mother's soft lips making contact.

I remember thinking this was it, the point at which I'd reached my limit before; but now I knew how much space there was between this and the truly unacceptable. I rocked my mother and pulled her tight. I could feel her body molding to mine, connecting every part of us she could. I wasn't aroused, but I felt her lips slowly parting on my neck. I shivered.

She took this cue and grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed, rubbing my cheeks with intent. I was starting to think she had always been trying to push me away with her advances, making me be the one to stop things so she didn't have to.

This time however I slid my hands down and cupped my own mother's cheeks behind her. She flinched, and stopped. Her mind was back online and her body relaxed. I left my hands on her backside and rubbed and squeezed her little butt as her own hands slowed their advances.

We danced and moved, keeping time with the music while I held my mother's posterior. Eventually her hands began to move, and I felt them crawl up my shirt, and then slide down under the waistband of my pants. They tucked inside and slid out again, sending fresh tingles through my skin. She pulled them out and pushed them in further, feeling my skin beneath my pants.

Her waist and crotch pressed against me, and I felt the first signs of an actual erection coming on in response to my mom. If it appeared, I wasn't going to hide it.

The more she touched me, the more aroused my body got. I could feel her intensity growing again. She pushed into me and started kissing my neck.

Fuck. How was I supposed to keep it together here? Her touches were less alarming this time, but still unnerving.

I decided her aggression would be swayed by my own forward movement again, so I slid a hand up her back and under her shirt. Her skin was warm and satiny, much softer than I expected. She stopped in surprise again . . . and settled back into a slow dance with her son.

Her hands still groped the top of my ass, and her mouth was on my neck, but she seemed to be lost in thought. I smoothed my fingers along her skin, and intentionally made my way to the tight line of her bra and over, just to show her how far this was getting.

Rachel mentioned Mom just needing to understand what she was really doing with me, which her body was not allowing her to do. I was helping, and the doctor had assured me it wouldn't go too far.

So with this in mind, I swallowed hard and traced the edge of her bra, bringing both hands under her shirt. She needed to be the one that stopped this, not me; so I continued.

We swayed in time to the music.

Her body felt fragile and limp, but her movements were desperate and intense. We were silent in the musical air, but I could hear her actions telling me how much she needed to connect with someone, how much she needed an outlet to her unattended feelings. I knew just how she felt.

Eventually Mom tried pushing her hands further than my pants would allow, so she pulled one hand out and ran it up my back. The other hand found more room and snaked inside, finding my naked ass cheek and grabbing it tight. Her fingers on my ass pushed my cock out between us, and I felt her body against it.

She wasn't letting up, and I was getting hard. I took things a step further and brought a hand around under her shirt and slowly let it settle atop her full bra cup. I held my mother's actual breast as she stopped short.

Her breathing deepened, and our dancing slowed. This had to be it. She would pull us apart or pull her hands into a more appropriate position. Her tentative grip test-squeezed my bare ass, and I matched her grip with a tentative squeeze of my own.

Her soft bulb collapsed under my fingers and put up no resistance as my grip tightened. It was surreal and I felt a strong jolt of something run through her. Was it fear . . . lust . . . shame? I tightly held my ground, and her breast, and felt her lean into me.

We swayed softly but it was just for show. The music was forgotten, and the sexual touching took center stage. The tension was thick, and I thought if she kept moving this forward that my cock would be pressing a third dance partner into our group.

But then her hand slowly withdrew from my pants, and ran up under my shirt, sending a new shiver through me; one of relief and trepidation as I let go of her motherly mound beneath her blouse.

We settled into a soft embrace with hands under shirts and rocked back into time with the song; and that's how we danced for a long while. Gentle rubs and smoothing of skin was as far as we went.

Eventually I heard a soft whisper. "I'm sorry."

I didn't want her to feel sorry, but I knew she was putting this all on herself, which wasn't my intent, so I whispered back.

"If you need to feel attractive and sexy, I can give you that."

She hugged me tighter but didn't reply. It was quiet, and I hoped she understood.

Finally she whispered, "thank you, I think I might need a little of that."

I pulled my head back to look her in the eyes, and the water filled gaze I saw made my heart leap. She looked at me as if she'd done something wrong, and I pushed her hair back behind her ear and smoothed her cheek.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, "and it's taking every ounce of my will to keep my hands off of you."

She smiled at my sincerity, and I think could sense the honesty. She lay her head on my shoulder again and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Scott."

***

So that was the beginning. We didn't dance together after that night, but every time I came over I would hug my mom tight and squeeze her little butt, telling her how beautiful she was. I would come up behind her with a surprising cup of her bosom, and whisper how lucky someone was going to be who got to really hold her like this.

I could be honest with her about my attraction, without making it something that needed acting upon. I flirted with my mom because she liked it, and so did I. I smacked her on the butt because it made her giggle. I breathed hot breath into her ear because it made her smile wide. It became something we shared, and it went on like that for years.

Even after she found herself a wonderful friend to share her life with, and I had done the same, we still found a space for a teasing feel or a playful sensual hug. I had to wonder if other relationships like ours existed in the world.

And sometimes at night I can still imagine her face down in my pillow, ass in the air with my cock slowly pressing in, hoping I never lose that secret desire.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers