Head in the iClouds Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Chapter - Son finds mum's plan.
1.2k words
4.35
26.3k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers

Going to sleep that night was a struggle, my mind was racing. I couldn't believe that my mum really thought about me that way, and worse, that she would talk to her friend about it. I judged myself for masturbating with the door open to encourage her, but it did turn me on. Clearly she liked it, but the fact she was brave enough to take a picture was ridiculous. I struggled to process it all and I just couldn't get to sleep. I decided that I needed a glass of water to cool off and help put my mind to rest. As I descended the stairs to head toward the kitchen the now all too familiar ping of my mums iPad beckoned me to it's resting place in the living room. I grabbed it and continued on my way to the kitchen still parched. The time at the top of the screen read 01:35, and the notifications below were piled high, all I could see was

'Received now "OK, finally time to sleep, night xx" +24'.

As I opened up the messages app I grabbed myself a glass and filled it with water before sitting at the kitchen table ready to catch up on what I'd missed. I'd just sat in my room scolding myself for encouraging my mum, clearly she was frustrated and I was the only person around for her to focus on, but I just needed to help her find a healthier outlet. All thoughts of concern for the situation rapidly exited my mind as I skimmed through the messages trying to find the beginning of the conversation.

From Alison, "so Maria, have you been enjoying that gorgeous photo you sent me? I know I certainly have! In fact, I think I'm ready for some new material haha."

"Oh Alison, you have no idea, my poor vibrator is going to run out of batteries, I'm just so horny I can't stop."

"Well if the vibrator can't keep up with you, I think we both know a young man who can!"

"I fucking wish! I should've just gone into his room and jumped on him! He probably would've screamed in horror haha."

"Hmm, I don't know about that. I mean, don't you think it's odd that he left the door wide open?"

"I hadn't thought about it, I'm sure it's just him being too lazy to close it, or too horny to realise haha."

"Well either way, he left the door open both literally, and figuratively. It's time for you to take what you want!"

I couldn't believe what I was reading, they went on to hatch a plan for how I could be coerced and seduced. I was shocked at the role Alison was playing, convincing my mum to dress in more revealing clothing and give me glimpses of her body to see how I react. She even suggested that my mum ask me for a massage to see if I can resist touching her. The thought of being played this way upset me slightly, was my mum really planning on trying these things? My head was spinning at about 100 miles per hour when they finally got too tired and wished each other goodnight. The thing that shocked me the most however, was how fucking rock hard I was from reading their plan. I finished my water, returned the iPad to the sofa and head back up to my room. Needless to say, there was only one way I dealt with the raging erection I was sporting the whole way up the stairs. As soon as I got to my room I couldn't help but relieve myself whist re-reading the messages from memory. I came harder than ever to the vivid image of my mum putting their masterplan into practice, the orgasm was so strong that it knocked me out into the deep sleep I desperately needed.

I was woken by the creaking of the floorboard in the hallway heard clearly through my open bedroom door. I looked across and saw the fresh pile of clean clothes stacked neatly on my bedside cabinet. My mum had clearly tiptoed in to put them there and then woken me tiptoeing out again. The sight that met her must have been one she enjoyed. Me lying naked on top of my covers with my hand, cock and stomach all covered in cum. I headed straight to the bathroom to clean up and managed to make the journey naked and dripping without being caught. Once fresh I made my way downstairs hoping my mum wouldn't mention the state she found me in this morning. I was shocked at what I found. My mum was stood making breakfast in just her nightie. A short pink silk dress that barely covered anything. My first feeling was that of shock as I couldn't believe mum had slept off her horniness and still woken up adamant to put Alison's plan into practice. My second feeling was the blood rushing to my cock as the tiny ensemble was barely held up by such lightweight and loose strings over my mums shoulders. I had the most amazing view of her breasts which for the most part were exposed, but even what the nightie covered was plain to see, her nipples prominent through the thin material. My view quickly snapped back to her face as she wished me good morning, but as my view focused on her face I could tell quite clearly that her's was not on mine. The tent I was pitching has taken the spotlight and I decided to quickly drop myself into a chair hidden by the dining table. I wolfed down my scrambled eggs after mum made a show of leaning forwards to present them to me along with an unobscured view down the front of her nightie. Her breasts swung free with gorgeous pink nipples jutting out hard at each point. She smiled as she rose again, taking the opportunity to glance at my lap which displayed something else rising again. She turned away and swayed her hips giving me a perfect view her juicy ass eating up the material between her cheeks as she sauntered to the stove to grab the pan she had used. She kept her knees straight and bent lower than she needed to to deposit it into the dishwasher, the nightie rose at the back right to the top of her hamstrings but no further, but was tight enough across her ass for it to be clear she wasn't wearing panties. Satisfied with her show she excused herself to go and shower and dress for the day, practically skipping out of the kitchen.

Seeing her that happy made me feel good, but I was so concerned that she felt her 'Plan' with her friend was going too well. I couldn't let her follow it through. A couple of text messages and I had organised to go out for a few hours to play football, I needed some time out of the house and was able to grab my boots and shin-pads and sneak out all before my mum was out of the shower.

To be continued...

1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers