Head in the iClouds Ch. 03

Story Info
Son reads his mums messages of how she plans to seduce him.
2.2k words
4.46
27.8k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers

I spent the most part of the day out with friends playing football which really took my mind off the raunchy display my mum had put on for me over breakfast. Upon arriving home I headed straight for the shower to get clean and fresh. The whole time I had been out I had been able to completely forget about my mum's conversations with Alison, but as I stood in the shower, water rushing over my body, I felt my mind drift back to everything that I had read and the vision of my mum just that morning. I felt my cock begin to twitch as I remembered the sight of her big juicy tits barely hidden by her thin nightie, and her round ass as she bent over in front of me. I have to confess that in that moment my cock was starting to twitch to life as I thought about her body, and I knew that she was in desperate need of some attention, and from her messages with Alison I know it was my attention that she was after.

I finished up in the shower and decided to head downstairs in just my towel, for all my protests I was now actually seeking out my mums advances, seeing if I could rile her up. I looked around and even called out but she was nowhere to be found. I dropped myself onto the sofa and chastised myself for purposefully trying to tease her. She was having a hard time and clearly suffering with loneliness and I needed to help her find someone appropriate to yearn for, not encourage her pursuit of me, her son! In an instant my momentary conscience disappeared as I glanced across the sofa and noticed my mum's iPad, time for an update on her conversation with Alison. I quickly unlocked it and opened her messages, the most recent messages giving away where she was, she had arranged to meet Alison for a coffee and had sent an "on my way" message about an hour earlier. That was trivial to me at that point, I was more interested in the saucier chat and I scrolled up desperate to find something exciting.

From Maria, "I'm so damn horny"

Jackpot!! I quickly scrolled up to find the cause of this, scrolling quickly the messages turned to a blur as I looked for the start of this conversation, purposefully trying not to read anything in the in-between so as not to spoil the excitement when I read it through.

From Alison, "so how did breakfast go?"

"Oh my god it went so well! I put on quite a show for him. I wore my see through nightie just like we planned and gave him a great view of everything. I could see him absolutely glued to my tits from the second he walked in. I even bent down serving him his eggs so he would have a good view down the top and see my tits bare."

"Wow that's amazing, did he say anything? Or just gawk haha"

"He didn't say anything but his eyes were practically popping out of his head. Plus I kept having to stop myself staring at his crotch and I settled for the occasional glances as his crazy big bulge, honestly it made me so wet I just wanted to sit on his lap there and then!'

"HAHA that's so hot!! You should've just jumped on it! Or dropped to your knees and sucked him dry!"

"I was tempted! But I stuck to the plan, I told him I was going to shower and I practically ran out because I felt like I was dripping down my legs! I did everything as planned, went to the bathroom and left the door wide open as I took a shower."

"Oh my god I can't believe you did it, did he watch you? Did he come in? You fucked him didn't you! I'm so jealous!! How was it?"

"No no nothing happened. I kept trying to look but the glass in the shower steamed up a bit, I didn't see if he watched. I stuck to the plan and took my time drying myself in the bathroom with the door wide open but still no sign of him. I had a good look around after I was done and he had gone out! I guess I scared him off."

"What? I thought he was man enough to take what was on offer to him! I'm surprised"

"Hey don't go insulting my boy, he's quite the man, as the picture I sent you proved haha. I guess the show I put on wasn't alluring, it was probably just disgusting, he probably ran off in fear."

"Don't be ridiculous, maybe he already had plans? Or maybe he was so overwhelmed the he didn't know what to do. Keep teasing him, you know you want him!"

"Ugh the more we talk about it the more I want him, but it's not going to happen."

"Stop with that negativity, let's go grab a coffee and chat some more, see if we can cheer you up, I know the cute Barista boy will prove my point, he can never take his eyes off you!"

"haha sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm leaving.."

Reading those string of messages had me feeling so many different things at once. On the one hand I was crazy horny hearing how bad she wanted me and the way she talked to Alison about it all, and fuck it, the way Alison replied! My cock was throbbing under my towel. I felt proud that my mum defended me when Alison questioned how much of a man I am, I felt guilty at how sad she must have been when her plan didn't work. I wish I had watched her shower, not for the show, but so she would've been happy. Fuck it the show would've been great too!

My head was spinning, but I wasn't left any time to let it settle. Just as I was trying to make sense of it all I heard a key in the front-door, and then the sound of the door opening, followed the sound of my mums voice, then Alisons unmistakeable laugh. Fuck! I sprang to my feet clutching the towel around my waist and began to head for the stairs, I was too late! Alison stood at the door blocking my exit with my mum nowhere to be seen. Alison's initial look of shock was immediately replaced with a very smug look as she appeared proud of what she had stumbled upon.

"Guess who I've found" she announced at the top of her voice, clearly broadcasting her discovery to my mum.

"Where's my mum?"

"She's in the kitchen grabbing us a bottle of Prosecco, did you miss her?"

I ignored her question.

"I'm just gonna go and chuck some clothes on."

"Oh there's really no need, you look good, and comfy! If anything I feel overdressed. Please come and sit with us, don't run off, we appreciate your company, isn't that right Maria.."

Alison gestured towards my mum as she appeared just behind her in the doorway to the living-room. Now it was my mum's turn to wear a look of shock, although it took her longer to shake her's than it had taken Alison. With them blocking my exit and showing little sign of moving I had to choice but to turn and retreat to the sofa. I tried to position myself in the corner but was quickly moved to the middle under Alison's firm instruction. I found myself nestled in-between Alison and my mum not sure where to look. On one side was my brunette mother who this very morning had given me a full show of her gorgeous body and wonderful curves and whose messages declared how badly she wanted me. But then on my other side was Alison, the slim red-head with a fiery personality to match. She was slim and had smaller breasts than my mum but had a great pair of legs that she didn't hesitate to get out at any occasion where she could get away with a short skirt and a glamorous pair of high heels.

The first glasses of Prosecco were almost finished as the pair discussed their friends and other boring topics and I thought that perhaps I would be able to sneak away and escape this awkward encounter. As I tried to pick my moment Alison won the race and was the first to finish her glass, she leant forwards and grasped the bottle from the table by the neck for a refill. She looked at the neck of the bottle in her hand and turned to face my mum, "Now this is just not girthy enough to fill my hand, do you know what I mean Maria?" My mum could offer no response but to blush. "Well its not so much my hand actually that I need filling" Alison went on, "But I don't need to tell you that do I Maria." My mum was stunned into silence.

Alison burst out laughing, "I'm talking about my glass!! Come here, let me refill yours too!"

The tension wasn't to end there, the drinks were making Alison bolder. "Doesn't your boy look good Maria?"

"Haha he knows how handsome I think he is." My mum said stroking my cheek. That wasn't enough for Alison, she began showering me with compliments, my chest, my shoulders. To match her compliments she traced the body parts she mentioned with her finger, lightly brushing my torso. I turned to make eye contact with my mum, hoping she would see how uncomfortable I was, but her eyes wouldn't meet mine, her gaze was fixed following Alison's hand as it teased down my stomach and on top of the towel resting on my cock. "And this" Alison continued. My head snapped across to face her and it must have shocked her as she quickly recoiled. She recovered quickly holding eye contact with me, she took a swig of her Prosecco. "You know I've had a good look at it" she said with a huge grin across her face, glancing past me and looking at my mum. I didn't know what to say in reply.

"Alison, stop!" my mum found her voice!

"What?" Alison protested, "I'm talking about when he was a baby!" She looked back to me. "You used to run around this house naked all the time you know...you should do it again."

"Haha maybe I will." I tried to speak up, my mind went back to Alison's message to my mum questioning how much of a man I was. I was determined to prove her wrong.

"Well I'm sure your mum wouldn't complain." Alison came back at me and glanced at my mum with a wink. With that Alison finished her glass with a big gulp and announced that she was off to the bathroom, leaving the tension in the room to just my mum and I.

"I'm sorry about her" my mum cut the silence. "It's ok, she's quite fun really" I replied. "Not more fun than your old mum I hope?". I was quick to reassure my mum that there was no chance of that, she was pleased and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm just going to throw some clothes on, I feel so naked haha." I rose to my feet and began to the door. "Sure, I still can't believe she touched you..there" my mum said from the sofa. "Are you sure you're not just jealous?" I threw back with a laugh as I made for the stairs.

I reached the top of the stairs just a few steps from my bedroom when the bathroom door opened and Alison emerged.

"Oh you followed me" she confronted me.

"No, I was just coming to put some clothes on."

"So you're done teasing us then?"

"Haha I wasn't teasing!"

"Well if you're not going to show us the goods, or better, then yes you are just teasing! Drop that towel and let's have some real fun!"

"Haha not today" I said with a wink sidestepping her into my room and closing the door behind me, tossing my towel onto the bed and sighing with relief. I felt crazy, why wasn't I balls deep having the sexiest, kinkiest threesome of my life right now? I reached down and gave my semi-erect cock a squeeze imagining the fuck of a lifetime waiting for me on the sofa downstairs.

I was quickly shaken back to reality by the door behind me being opened. I spun around to find Alison striding towards me. Before I could think she was on her knees and my cock was being engulfed. I stifled my gasp as she sucked deeply and her eyes opened to look up at me. Even with her mouth full I could tell she was smiling. She sucked like a pro, I felt my knees weaken as I grew to full length and she withdrew to use her tongue to lick at my balls, lap up and down my shaft before sucking on my balls. I was in ecstasy. "As bad as I want this in me" Alison whispered, "This first load isn't mine, it belongs to your mum." She rose to her feet to stare me in the eyes. "Don't make me wait long for my turn."

And with that she turned and exited my room, descending the stairs, leaving me hard, horny and confused.

To be continued...

1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers