Head in the iClouds Ch. 04

Story Info
Alison encourages mother and son to push things further.
2.8k words
4.57
17.4k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers

I woke uncomfortably as the bedroom light shining down felt like needles piercing my eyeballs. I blinked it out to adjust to the room around me. I lay naked splayed across my bed, cum still drying across my stomach and in my hand. The view immediately brought back to me my mum's best friend dropping to her knees to suck my cock, before leaving me rock hard and wanting more. It took me seconds to finish the job she started and, in typical fashion fall asleep as soon as I was done.

Glancing across at my clock told me it was only just after midnight, I hadn't been asleep long. I had to wonder what had happened with my mum and her friend Alison. I couldn't believe how they had been talking about me over text, full of lust. Now they were putting these words into action and for all I knew they were both downstairs planning their next move, although with the amount of wine they'd drank I had to doubt they were masterminding anything.

I needed to clean the cum off my body and freshen up, I was cautious as I opened my bedroom door and snuck to the bathroom but there was no sign of life. I had a quick shower and felt fully refreshed, my cock already starting to twitch as I played back the amazing half blow job Alison had given me over and over in my mind.

"The first load belongs to your mum, but don't make me wait long".

Damn I knew my mum wanted a load of my cum, she'd made that clear enough, and if I had to give it to her to get the full version of that blowjob from Alison then I guess I could do it. Who am I kidding, I wanted it as badly as my mum did at this point. Clad in nothing but a pair of underwear I decided to sneak down stairs to see if they were still talking and drinking, I could always say I needed a glass of water.

One lamp left the living room dimly lit and there was no noise, I poked my head in to confirm that it was empty but only to see Alison bag and jacket on the sofa next to three empty bottles of wine on the table. Clearly she had drank too much to drive and must still be in the house. I noticed her shoes still by the front door, confirming that she was still here, as I headed back up the stairs. I had no intention of heading back to my room, I strolled straight past pausing outside my mum's door.

I stopped and listened, but no noise came from the other side, and no light escaped from under the door. I was feeling bold, I pushed the door open and stepped inside the dark room. Leaving the door open behind me let some light spill into the room but it was the light from the streetlights breaking and entering through the gaps between the blinds that allowed me to focus on the two figures on my mums bed.

Sleeping on separate sides of the bed almost as far from each other as possible they even placed a pillow between them. As my eyes quickly adjusted to the light I was able to see more and more of the scene in front of me, the bed and floor was covered in lingerie. Both women were asleep above the covers wearing extremely skimpy sets of underwear, clearly a fashion show that any guy would love to see had gone on here.

I edged around towards Alison, she slept peacefully in a one piece lace lingerie, red to match her hair. I was considering reaching out and feeling her tits in the material, or grabbing her bare ass. I thought I had my mind made up when my mum rolled from her back onto her side facing me, eyes closed, still fast asleep. My cock immediately grew to full attention as my attention was stolen by my mum's gorgeous tits. The white top she was wearing was hardly a bra at all, more like a tangled up shoe lace that wrapped around her beautiful globes, leaving the majority of tit exposed including her nipples.

I raced round to her side of the bed on my tip toes, my cock swaying from side to side leading the way. As soon as I was positioned at my mums side of the bed I was desperate to get my hands on those tits. She was lying with her back to me so I reached over her and gently felt her boob fill my hand. Her skin was so soft and the taboo of the situation drove me wild, I continued to caress her breast, reaching down a bit further to move from one to the other and then back again. With my spare hand I pulled down by underwear enough for my engorged cock to spring free, I grasped it and began stroking as I traced my finger around my mum's swelling nipples and grew firmer and bolder with grasp on her fleshy tits.

I got so caught up in stroking my cock and playing with my mum's breasts that I had completely forgotten about Alison. I looked over to her side of the bed and my heart stopped beating. I made direct eye contact with her. She was lying on her side facing me with a wry smile across her face. She was clearly enjoying watching me perv on my sleeping mother. "Don't stop", she whispered as she propped her head up on elbow to gain a better vantage point.

I slowed my strokes and continued to hold eye contact with Alison as I pinched and pulled at my mum's nipples. However, Alison was struggling to hold eye contact with me, as she hungrily flicked her eyes between my hand massaging my mums tits and my throbbing cock. I stopped and walked back round to her side of the bed, she quickly repositioned onto her side propped up and ready to welcome my hard cock back into her magical mouth. She wasted no time working me deep down her throat. She gagged for effect but easily took the length of my cock engulfing me to my base before withdrawing and teasing the tip of my now extremely swollen and sensitive dick with her tongue.

I reached down and grabbed and her tits, but they were less of a handful than my mums so I reached further for something more exciting. I gave her lingerie clad crotch a firm rub, it was hot and wet and I felt her moans reverberate along the length of my cock and tingle in my balls. I slipped my hand inside her panty and ran my finger down the length of her puffy slit. I paused for a moment as she sucked and slurped with extra vigour, I took this as encouragement and refocussed myself.

I used my finger to push apart her pussy lips and immediately felt how dripping wet she was. She bucked her hips and I found her swollen clit, pushing against it rubbing my finger in small circles feeling it flick around beneath it. If it wasn't for how focussed I was on my hand between her legs I would definitely have filled her mouth with my cum by now, but somehow I'd almost managed to distract myself.

Her hips were beginning to buck against my hand more enthusiastically and her sucking was becoming distracted as she welcomed her incoming orgasm. She let go of my cock completely and dropped back onto the bed as I pushed a finger inside her pussy and pulled up towards myself. Her pussy clamped down on my finger as she muffled a scream caught up in her own orgasm. As she came I continued to wiggle my finger as much as her pussy would allow, in her desire for me to stop and give her a break she rocked the bed that bit too much and my mum sprung upright rubbing her eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" She said confused, clearly coping with a combination of the early stage of a hangover and the grogginess of being woken up.

"Relax Maria, your big boy is ready for you." There was nothing groggy about Alison. My mum looked over at me, quickly down to my hard cock, then back up to my embarrassed face. "Tell your mum where you want to unload then," Alison instructed me. She didn't even give me time to answer, "What about in her mouth? Do you want your mum to suck you dry?" I looked at Alison, she could see in my eyes that I was so turned on.

She had sucked me and came for me, she had driven me to the point of being willing to do anything. "Or what about you cover her tits in your cum?" Alison suggested an alternative. She smiled to herself as she saw the glimmer in my eye at the prospect. "Or wasn't it deep in that pussy that you said you were desperate for him Maria?" Alison turned her attention to my mum. "Just look at that magnificent tool Maria, maybe I should be asking you where it is you want his load."

"Fine, I'll decide!" said Alison as she got out of bed and stood at my side, switching on the bedside lamp as she rose. I quickly blinked and squinted, Alison took me by the shoulders and instructed me to get on the bed. I did as I was told only for her to get in again beside me, pushing me into the middle of the bed right up against my mum. I still had my underwear pulled down so I lay flat on my back with my still rock hard cock standing tall at attention.

Alison took my cock in her hand and gave it one long, slow stroke "Why don't you grab your mums tits again like you did while she was sleeping?" Alison's words almost as tormenting as her smile. I looked over at my mum and she looked up at me, she smiled and reached up to cup her tits and gave them a little squeeze. She moved her hand down to my balls and cupped them, Alison happily released her grip. "Where's this load going then Maria? Just feel the cum in there." Alison asked my mum knowing she wasn't going to get an answer.

All three pairs of eyes were focussed on every movement of my mum's hand, you could feel tension in the room, the anticipation, the excitement. My mum's hand gave my balls one last gentle squeeze, causing my cock to twitch in appreciation, before she slowly let it travel the length of my shaft. She tightened her grip and began stroking me. I was the first to redirect my line of sight in order to guide my hands back to my mum's irresistible tits.

This time my hands were just the probes sent out to report back, they were quickly followed by my hungry mouth as I dove down into my mum's ample bosom near suffocating myself rubbing my face in her large breasts. I felt her boobs consume my face and I licked and slurped in delight, feeling her soft flesh against my cheeks. She moved to kneel over me, allowing herself to continue to stroke my extremely excited cock whilst dangling her tits in front of my face for me to feast upon.

I was confused when she sat upright, causing her tits to rise out of reach, her hand had stopped pumping too so I looked down. "Are you done hunny?" She asked me. "No mum! Not at all, that's just precum." I responded, and without a second thought my mum licked the first drop of my oozing precum off her hand, then took a second taste straight from the tip of my dick. She licked gently, using her lips almost kissing the head of my dick.

I couldn't believe I was looking down and watching my mum take my cock in her mouth. She was slowly working more and more of it into her mouth purely by forcing her head further down on my shaft. She pushed too far and gagged hard causing her to quickly recoil. As her head sprang up releasing my soaked cock to hit against my stomach with a load wet splat a thick string of saliva took a few delicious seconds to break from between her chin and my dick.

My mum took my cock back in her firm grip and lowered her head down to my balls. She stroked me with long firm strokes whilst her tongue went to work licking at my balls, occasionally sucking on them. I was in heaven. Alisons moved back into the frame, I had almost forgotten she was there, she gave the head of my cock a quick lick but didn't linger partly due to the ferocity with which my mum was now working my throbbing dick. Alison whispered something in my mums ear and sat back awaiting a response. My mum looked up from sucking on my balls with a wet chin and managed to get the words out, "Yes, do it!"

With my mums permission, Alison stood at the side of the bed and worked off her lingerie. I watched her undress the whole wile having my mum between my legs pumping my cock as if about to pull it clean off my body. I wasn't left to wonder what was next for long. Alison was quickly back on the bed, and then straddling my face. The view I had before it all went dark was of her ass coming over my eyes and she sat on my face in reverse so she was looking at my mum. She reached around and grabbed my hair whist rocking her hips back and forth on my face. I pushed my head up, sticking out my tongue and doing the best I could to lap up her womanly juices. The more effort I put in the more she pulled at my hair and rode down on my face. Again my dick was released with a wet slap against my stomach just as I felt close to an orgasm of my own. I reached for it with my own hand, desperate to cum. I was slapped away as I felt a hand hold my cock straight up to attention.

It was at that moment, with the full weight of Alison's body grinding her pussy into my face, that I felt my cock meet the warm, wet, welcoming feel of my mums pussy lips. It felt like slow motion as she lowered herself down. I swear I felt it inch by inch as she descended, taking the full length of my cock. Alisons weight lifted and my vision was restored. The sight that met me was unbelievable. My mum was riding my dick like a pro. She was bouncing up and down whilst writhing her hips forwards and backwards at just the right speed. She looked down at me and smiled. She leant forwards to again offer me her breasts, an offer I gladly accepted. She stopped bouncing and sat still on my cock, but her moaning increased. I removed my head from its soft position nuzzled in my mums chest to look around her and see that Alison was licking at my mums asshole as my cock was in her pussy. I couldn't believe how fucking hot this was, but it was only getting better.

Alisons mouth was kissing and licking, and moved down and licked where my cock was entering my mums pussy, and then my balls. My mum shifted and cock broke free. Alisons hands were guiding my mums hips, moving her up the bed on her hands and knees. "Your mum needs a good fucking and filling from behind." Alisons instructions were clear and I was more than ready to carry out my task! I leapt onto my knees behind my mum on the bed and pushed my hard cock balls deep inside her in one go.

She let out a loud moan as her pussy squeezed the invading member. I grabbed at her ass and gave it a good squeeze as I pounded her from behind. With my mum bent over in front me begging for me to fill her with my hot cum it was enough to make my head explode. The explosion, however, came from another part of my anatomy. Alison's hand trailed down my shoulder, across my ass cheeks and between my legs to give my balls one final squeeze, and with that I unloaded the biggest orgasm of my life directly into my mums grateful pussy.

My last memory of that night is lying on my mums bed, recovering from what had just happened, fighting and battling to stay awake, but I failed, and found myself drifting off into a very satisfied slumber.

1dayson
1dayson
76 Followers