Head to Toe Assessment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcus1990
Marcus1990
157 Followers

Livy called me over to her textbook checklist to go over a few things.

"Yeah, we don't have everything in the van that you would find in a proper Doctor's Office," I said. "We can be fairly thorough though. It won't be step-by-step from your list but it'll be the version we do up here in the North. Just watch me closely and then you can try."

"Pelvic exam time!" I said, looking back at Maggie.

"Let's get it over with already!" she professed.

I walked over and lifted her right foot by the ankle, bending her knee and placing it back down on the table. Maggie got the idea and placed her left foot opposite it. "You'll need to scooch, down to this end a bit," I said.

From between her spread legs I watched her lift her toned butt of the table and inch it down the table towards me. She was nicely trimmed, not bare, but enough to see her beautiful puffy pink lips inching towards me. The blood was flowing to my dick again. I pressed myself up against the table to hide the evidence. When she was in position I spread her feet a little further apart, giving me a good vantage point.

I gently reached in between her legs and touched her. She instantly flinched. "Always happens," I said to Livy with a chuckle. When my fingers reached her a second time she was more accepting of them. I did a quick check before giving Livy a closer look. "You should already be well acquainted with the anatomy down here," I said to Livy. "I just do a quick visual of the labia and vulva for any swelling, redness, or cysts. I am looking for signs of possible STDs." I explained. "Your sister looks to be pristine."

I went to the table and picked up the speculum and give it a quick disinfecting while Livy had a closer look at her sister's intimate parts. I walked over to the heater and held the speculum over it for a minute or so to take the chill off it. "Little trick, that my patients appreciate," I said returning between Maggie's thighs. "Now just try and relax," I said, slowly working the speculum into place. Livy, I'm sure, was familiar with this procedure but was fascinated with this point of view.

I grabbed a few more items from the table. I used a small pen sized flashlight to examine Maggie's cervix. "Everything looked healthy," I said.

I let Livy move in for a look holding the flashlight for her. I told her where to look for inflammation and discharge, but told her she wouldn't find anything abnormal on Maggie. I showed her how to take a pap smear and let her do the honours. Maggie gave a little flinch, we released and removed the speculum. I told Livy that while the patient was in this position it was a good opportunity to examine the anus. I told her to watch for any signs of fissures, hemorrhoids, etc. We were done. Livy capped the sample, and changed her gloves.

Maggie was quick to drop her legs and put her panties back on. She continued getting dressed, covering up her cute butt in her yoga pants and pulling her sweater back on.

"Okay Butt Scratcher, time so show us where it itches!" she said with a devilish grin.

"Been waiting all night to use that one I bet," I said.

"Men are shy," Maggie said to Livy. "I usually let them wear a gown for the entire assessment, lowering it to their lap when you check their abdomen and them letting them pull it back up until the very end. When it's time, I have them stand up and face me. I pull up a stool so I am right in front of them and then I lift up the gown and have the patient hold it out of the way while I examine them. Ben here doesn't have the benefit of a gown, but we have let him have his modesty throughout the exam by leaving his boxers on. At this point they have to come off," she said.

Livy was in position and waiting on me, so I grabbed a hold of my waistband and slid them down with one motion and stepped out of them.

"Oh goodie!" Livy said. "The few that I have seen up close have been uncircumcised. I was hoping you would be cut."

Seemingly not knowing where to start, Maggie helped her out. "So, first things first," she said. "You'll want to check him over for STDs. I recommend you do this to your boyfriends as well before you let things go too far with them. Grab a hold of his penis, flip it around, have a good look at all sides. You are looking for rashes, warts, little white sores."

Livy grabbed a hold of me and had a good look as directed. She wasn't too hesitant, which will serve her well. When she let go of me, it was noticeable that I had inflated a little and there was a little bit of twitching occurring. Maggie laughed, "You woke it up from its sleep," she said.

Maggie moved in beside her and had her first feel.

"He seems a little bigger than the others I've seen," Livy said to Maggie.

"They are like snowflakes honey. All shapes, sizes and colour shades. Some bend this way and some even bend this way," she said using my dick as a prop. "We like to tell our shy patients 'seen one, you've seen 'em all,' to put them at ease during the exam, but the truth is they are all different. Having said that," she said, giving me another once over, "Butt Scratcher here does have a very nice penis," giving me a light squeeze. The two women looked up at me smiling. I was blushing for sure and getting chubbier down there by the second.

Maggie pulled open the urethra slightly and explained that she was looking for discharge.

"You would swab that if you had any concerns," I added.

"Oh, are you still here Ben?" Maggie asked jokingly, giving me another quick squeeze.

Maggie moved on to my scrotum and testicles. She rolled them in her hand feeling for lumps and checked the chords for abnormalities. Livy took a turn until she was satisfied.

"Just one more thing on my list," Livy said. "Can I try a prostate exam?"

"Of course," said Maggie answering for me. "It is a very important part of the assessment."

I looked at Maggie. "I have actually never had this done," I told her sheepishly.

"Well, it's about time then," she said getting a tube of lubricating gel from the supply table.

"Turn around and rest your elbows on the table Sir, you'll be a virgin no longer!" she said with a giggle.I complied.

Maggie came up behind me and patted the inside of my thighs to get me to spread my legs a little wider. "Cute butt!" she said teasingly. She spread my cheeks apart slightly exposing my anus to them. "He's nice and clean," Maggie told Livy. "Sometimes it can be pretty messy back here."

I could feel her jellied fingers gently spreading around the target area. My anus was not something I had gotten overly familiar with. The sensation of being touched was tingly and not displeasing. I was getting aroused again, at least this time I was facing the table.

"Okay Ben, I am going to gently and slowly insert my finger. Try and relax your pelvic muscles and accept my finger, it will make it easier for both of us," Maggie said. I did my best, but relaxing was out of the question. Her tiny finger somehow felt like a beer can. She eased off and squeezed some more lube directly on me ass. I felt a dollop stick to the back of my ball sack and then felt her hand gently wipe it off. My dick had left the runaway and was beginning its liftoff.

She started to press on my button again, applying a little bit more pressure before I felt her finally enter me. She slowly worked her finger in, feeling around as she went. When she had reached her target, she did a couple of quick twists, rotating her finger along my prostate through the rectum wall to feel for any anomalies. She slowly pulled out and removed her gloves.

"Nice and smooth," she said to me, giving me a pat on my butt after she had snapped off her gloves.

Livy took her spot, tossing my underwear out of the way as she took her position. "Great," I thought. "Now I am going to have to hunt for those."

Livy lubed up and inserted her finger with less difficulty after Maggie has loosened me up. She did spend a lot more time in there, trying to get a sense of what she was feeling and looking for. Maggie explained to her what she was feeling as her finger kept rolling over and over my prostate gland. Having never had this performed on me before I had no idea the affect that the prostate stimulation would have. There were always some unwanted erections when I performed these, but I didn't have a true sense of how this procedure actually felt. I was rock hard.

Livy pulled out. "All done," she said. "Thank you so much, both of you!"

"You're welcome," I said without turning around. "Now can you give me a paper towel or something to clean all this jelly off my ass."

"There's a roll on the Mantle," Maggie said.

Realizing the mantle was behind me, I said, "Toss me my boxers then please," without turning around.

"Here they are," Maggie said standing behind me laughing. Livy had gone into the washroom for something.

"Just give them to me," I said.

"Sure, here you go," she said without moving.

"I know what you're up to!" I said.

"I don't know what you are taking about," she said. "They are right here, just take them."

I turned around with my boner pointing right towards her, "There. Are you happy now," I said playfully snatching my boxers and the towel roll before Livy returned. "You're such a tease," I said.

Dressed and packed up, I accepted a big hug of gratitude from Livy before heading out the door with Maggie. We both had our arms full with the table and supplies.

"Good luck on your exams," I yelled back into the house before the door shut behind me.

We packed up the van and met outside the cargo door as I was closing it up. Maggie grabbed me and gave me a big hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said. "That was such a good experience for her."

"You're welcome!" I said, "She has the demeanour for the job, I bet she'll make a great nurse!"

"I think so too," Maggie said.

There was a brief silent pause where we locked eyes. Maggie put her hands on my cheeks and said, "I owe you big time for this!" She hugged me again and in releasing me ran her hand down the underside of my left arm until she was holding my hand. "In fact..." she cut herself off and pulled me by the hand towards her garage door. She punched a code into the dial pad and it automatically opened. She pulled me in, hitting the switch to close it from the inside.

There was a lamp outside the garage door that sent just enough light inside through the small square windows. Maggie gently pushed me against the wall and yanked her sweater off over her head. She came at me quickly kissing me passionately. "No time like the present to show you my appreciation," she said lowering herself to my belt line. I started to fumble with my belt, she pushed my hands away and took over. She quickly had my jeans and boxers around my ankles in one quick motion.

She grabbed my dick, which was already at half-mast and popped the head into her mouth swirling her tongue around it. Within seconds her hand and mouth was working over a raging erection. She took me in deep as she bobbed down, using her tongue and lips to perfection as she slid back off. I didn't want it to stop, but I wanted more. I reached under her arm and lifted her to her feet kissing her again. She broke her lips away. "Was tonight as big a turn on for you as it was for me?"

"Oh my God," I said in agreement.

She stroked my cock a few times before turning around in my arms and lowering her yoga pants and panties for me. I took the cue and aligned myself with her, about to slowly ease my way in. She was having none of that. She reached back and slung her arm around my hip, leaning back and pulling me into her at the same time. We both let out a moan. I began rhythmically thrusting myself into her. She leaned down into me, perfectly synched to meet me on my way up with every stroke. I reached around and slipped my hand into her bra, cupping her and feeling her hard nipples against my fingers.

She started to moan, which quickly elevated in pitch to stifled squeals. I then felt her whole body quiver. I felt it through her breasts, through her tummy which I had wrapped my other arm around, and through the spasming muscles that gripped and released my cock, buried deep inside her.

It was too much for me. The on-again off-again arousal I had experienced all night had teased me to this point. I felt the powerful build up in my balls release in wave after wave of pleasure inside her. Completely spent, she pulled off of me, turning in my arms and kissing me again before letting go. We pulled up our pants and she put her sweater back on. She ran her fingers through her hair a couple of time and pushed the garage door button to open the door. She kissed me again before saying, "good night butt scratcher, see you in a few weeks."

The drive home was a blur. I never in a million years would have guessed that morning what would happen to me that evening. "I just had sex with my business partner," I thought. "And not just sex, we really connected tonight."

I got home, showered and was shortly thereafter lying in bed wondering where things go from here between us.

My phone lit up with a text chime. "Weren't we supposed to sign some forms or something....lol" was all it said.

Marcus1990
Marcus1990
157 Followers
12