Heading Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lunch was really good Jill but I do have to get back on the road. I am afraid that dessert will have to wait."

"I understand. Here is your check." She put the check face down in front of me and dragged her finger slowly over it. I looked down and say her name and phone on the back of the check. I got out my credit card and handed it to her. Our hands brushed against each other slowly, creating a promise that I would have to find some way to keep. I was not sure how that had happened, but my pussy was clearly happy at the idea. I got a business card from my purse. When she came back with my credit card receipt, I added a good tip, signed it and returned it to Jill along with my personal card.

Feeling slightly bloated Leon and I return to his truck. "I still owe you a fuck and maybe another blowjob."

"You don't own me anything but I would love to be naked and buried balls deep in your pussy. The easiest place to get to for a fuck would be the same place we stopped for this morning's blowjob. But it would be very hot for that in the middle of the day here. We can go get your car and then head for a small motel on the outside of Clearwater."

"Let's get the tire on. I am looking forward to fucking you someplace that has air. It's way too hot to try outdoor fucking."

"Sounds like a plan. We should be back at your car in 20 minutes or so."

"Great and thanks again." I said slowly rubbing the bulge in his pants. We got back to my car. It didn't take long to get the tire mounted and my bags returned to my trunk. "What's your number in case we get separated." I entered his number in my phone and then called him so he had my number. "Lead on MacDuff!" I pulled him to me and our lips met in a deep long kiss. I was fondling his hard cock while he pulled me to in by grabbing my ass cheeks.

He jumped into his truck and pulled out onto the road. I got into my car and followed him down the road, towards Clearwater. By this time, I was horny as fuck. I slid 2 fingers into my snatch planning on rubbing one out before we got to the motel. I called him, planning on teasing him during the drive with promises of world class but got a busy signal so I just left a long voice mail about how wet I was. It was a short drive to the motel. When we got there, he went into the office and got a room. It was an old school motel, with all the rooms facing out. Something I would always try to avoid but being there with Leon I was comfortable. We parked right outside the room. No more than 5 minutes later we were in the room rushing to get each other naked. I laid on my back across the bed with my legs up, opening up my cunt as wide as I could. "No foreplay now. Just fuck the shit out of me."

He crawled in top of me and shoved his beautiful cock balls deep in me and then started to fuck me with an almost animal like passion. There was no emotional connection, no tenderness. It was pure raw fucking and I was loving it. He had the perfect cock for my cunt. Long enough to hit my cervix without pounding it. Thick enough to stretch my fuck hole and rub across my G-Spot. Between the teasing and fondling I was primed for a quick orgasm which was exactly what I wanted. Especially if he could fill me up with his cum at the same time. I had been doing Kegel Muscle exercises for years so I knew that when I got off, his cock was going to get squeezed unlike anything he had ever felt. And I knew I was close. I could feel my orgasm building rabidly and I knew this was going to be epic. I think Leon knew it was coming and started driving himself deeper and harder into me.

My orgasm washed over me with an intensity of a tidal wave. I could feel my pussy grabbing that beautiful cock pounding into me. I am not normally a squirter but this time the flood gates blew open. I was squirting like never before in my life, and could feel Leon's release starting. He screamed "FUCK MEEEE" at the top of his lungs as he slammed his cock into me one last time and held it there, buried as deeply as he could in my cunt. I could feel his cock jerking as he filled my pussy with his cum. I could feel each squirt from his hardness and each one triggered me to scream out a string of profanities with each squirt He much have pumped me full of 10 streams of cum before he collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that for probably 5 minutes until we both began to recover from one of the most intense fucks of my life. Leon finally roused himself enough to roll off of me. Feeling his still hard cock slipping out of my fuck hole left me feeling empty and drained. We lay next to each other in a nether world, not fully awake, not really asleep.

I began to realize that we were both lying in a soaked bed that was cooling off and rapidly becoming uncomfortable. I rolled over so I was lying on his shoulder. "My god Leon. That was beyond amazing. I am going to be oozing your cum from my pussy for days. That was fucking incredible but we are lying in a pool of our combined cum. I need to get a shower and get back on the road. I have to get to Andersonville and get a good tire on the car and then I have 2 long days of driving. My original schedule gave me 4 days to get home, but a crisis has come up with one of my clients and I need to be in the office to address that."

"Here's my personal card. You know how to reach me. Write down your address. I am hoping we will find a way to get together again. Maybe with Jill. I got up and stepped into the shower and took a quick cleanup. I came out of the bathroom drying myself off and quickly pulled the clothes I had been wearing since just before he pulled in behind me.

"That was like nothing I have ever felt! But I do have to hit the road. Miles to go before I sleep." He got up from the bed and wrapped me in his arms. We shared a kiss completely different from our intense coupling. A kiss that was full of promise for our future. As much as I loved having is cock in me, it was that kiss that almost convinced me to strip naked again and just stay in his arms, this sopping bed, this small town stuck between nowhere and somewhere else.

He understood that it could not be and just watched me head out the door. The drive to Andersonville only took about 45 minutes. Jimmy's brother Anton was waiting for me. "I have your tire ready for installation. It looks like you stayed late waiting for me and I really appreciate that. Here is my car key so you can pull the car in."

Thanks. Jimmy is a great guy. I am glad he recommended you. How much for the tire."

"Let make this tire on the house."

"Anton, I can't accept that. This is a new tire. It cost you money I can't let you give it to me free. How much is the tire?"

"If you insist. It will be $147.95 mounted balanced and installed with a new valve."

I handed over my card which he processed. "Thanks for your great service."

15 minutes later, the car was ready to hit the road with a new tire. His mechanic told Anton that the bays were all closed and locked and he then headed home.

I looked at Anton, "I can't thank you enough for being so helpful and generous. Do you have someplace we talk on private?"

Anton got a big smile on his face and he held out his hand, "Let's go to my office."

"Excellent. Did Jimmy tell you how much I appreciated his help?"

"Yes, he said he had never been sucked like that."

"Well I hope I can give you the same thing." I opened my blouse so he could see and play with my tits and then dropped down with my knees on the floor. He stripped naked which allowed me to use his clothes as my kneeling pad. He wasn't as attractive as Jimmy, and nowhere near Leon, but he did have a nice rock hard cock. I leaned towards him and started playing with his balls. Almost immediately he started moaning. It became clear pretty quickly that he wasn't going to last very long which was fine with me. I inhaled his cock and set out to rock his world. I am pretty sure he had never had a blowjob like this. I was bouncing my mouth up and down on his cock as he started to thrust his hips up. His moaning got longer and deeper. As I expected, he wasn't going to last very long. He had probably been playing with himself since Jimmy told him about the blow job I had given him. He shoved his hips up really hard and froze there as I felt his cock begin to pulse in my mouth. He filled my mouth a couple of times and then collapsed on his chair. I keep licking and sucking his cock until he stopped oozing cum.

"Anton, thank you so much again. But I have to get on the road. I buttoned my blouse leaving about half the buttons open. I left him there still naked trying to recover. Before I hit the road I stopped at mini mart and bought a couple of soda's to drink on the road. I had about 4 hours to go to reach my hotel for the night. I turned on cruise control and headed out. With luck I would be the before it got dark.

The rest of the drive was uneventful. A couple of van or truck drivers could see my almost exposed breasts and I passed them. One driver even kept up for a while. He might have been beating off, I couldn't tell, but the idea made me wet. I got to my hotel about 7.

I got settled in my room and ordered in pizza which would give me dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow so I wouldn't have to stop. I remembered that I had some airline size bottles of wine in my bag so I guzzled one of the Merlots and put on my sheer satin robe.

About 30 minutes later someone knocked on the door. I was planning on give the pizza delivery guy a flash but when I looked through the peephole, I saw a girl. I didn't really want to flash a girl so I held my robe closed as I opened the door. I was still exposing lots of skin, but not actual flashing pussy or tit. She brought the pizza in and placed it on the table. I gave her a tip but before she left she asked "I love that robe. It's so sheer. It is silk?"

"Yes it is. It's very comfortable to wear. Would you like to feel it?"

"May I??"

"Please do. I love the feel of silk. I keep silk sheets on my bed at home. Sinfully expensive but worth it." I let go of my robe so it could open more but still wasn't showing anything inappropriate. She reached out and gently stroked the robe above my breasts. My nipples got harder as she stroked the robe a few times. She reached into my robe to feel the silk between her fingers, slowly stroking up and down above my breasts which were tingling with need by this point. She was taking her hand away when she accidentally brushed her fingers over my nipple.

She immediately stepped back with this look of fear on her face, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to touch you there. I had better be going before I get in more trouble." She stepped back to the table and grabbed her pizza bag when I stopped her.

"Stop! You are not in trouble." I stepped closer to her as my robe gapped open some, exposing my pussy. She immediately noticed but tried not to stare. "Tell me the truth though. Brushing our hand against my nipple wasn't an accident, was it? Don't lie to me, that will land you in trouble.

"No, it wasn't an accident. Guys get flashed a lot but when I saw you there I thought you were probably expecting a guy but didn't want to flash a girl so you were holding your robe closed."

I shrugged my shoulders and my robe fell to the floor. I heard her gasp at my nudity. "So you wanted me to flash you didn't you?"

"Yes" she whispered. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Yes"

"Do you like my tits?"

"They are perfect and beautiful unlike my little tiny bumps."

"Do you want to touch them?"

"Oh fuck yes" she said and then got this scared look on her face. "I am so sorry cursing like that. I really should go."

"Before you leave, my breasts and pussy are right in front of you. They are excited that the thought of your touch." I reached out and took both her hands and brought them to my breasts. At first she as just holding her hands against my breasts, but she started to move them and before long was eagerly playing with them, pinching and pulling my nipples and squeezing my breasts. Then I took one of her hands and guided it to my pussy. My lips were all swollen, the outer lips opened like a flower and the inner lips engorged and almost pointed at my very swollen clit. She looked at my lips and slowly started to run her finger up and down on my slit. Not touching my clit or sliding into my hole just gently massaging my inner lips.

"May I touch you?" I asked?

"Oh god yes, I would love that. I pulled her closer to me. I lifted the corporate shirt she was wearing up. She lifted her arms and we pulled her shirt completely off. I reached around and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor at her feet. She small breasts with very excited and very long nipples. I took a nipple in each hand and pinched and pulled them. She moan loudly. I let go of one nipple and slid a hand inside her pants to find her sopping wet snatch, which was soaking her panties and jeans. I slid into her pussy and started finger fucking her. I knew she was in sensory overload, still playing with my nipples while I finger fucked her pussy. I attacked her hole and lips with my fingers making sure I was also rubbing my finger over her clit on each stroke. It didn't take long for her to cum. Fortunately this time she wasn't a squirter. That would have been hard to explain back at the Pizza Parlor.

I pulled my hand out of her pants and stepped back. "l know you have to go. If I kept you here to get me off you would be very late getting back to the store. Would you like to watch me get myself off?"

"Oh dear god yes, I would love that"

"You keep playing with yourself and enjoy the show. I lay back in my bed, legs spread wide and plunged 3 fingers into my needy cunt. The other hand went back and forth from one tit to the other pinching and pulling and mauling my tits. Playing with her like this has me all revved up so I know I wasn't going to last long. Not more than 2 minutes of finger fucking myself, mauling my tits and watching her finger herself set me off with a glorious orgasm.

"FUCK!!!!!!" she screamed as she came again and collapsed on the floor.

We both lay there, me on my bed and her in a pile on the floor for a few minutes before I stood up and walked to her. I reached my hand down and pulled her to her feet. "Stay there" I ordered. I dashed into the bathroom and got a wash cloth and handed it to her. Dry yourself as best you can so you are not so obviously wet." She dried herself and then picked up her bra and shirt and put them on. I walked up to her and brought her lips to me in a desperate needy kiss. "Go, we don't want you to get fired." I pushed 20 dollars into her hand as an extra tip.

"Go!!!"

She stopped and then wrapped her arms around my neck and we met in another red hot kiss. She even mauled one of my tits while we kissed.

"Thanks for all of this. I will never forget this. Thanks"

"I loved it to you little minx. You have the makings of a fun slut. Maybe you will be working at the same place next time I am in town."

"Now GO!"

She picked up the bag and rushed out the door, knowing that she had been gone too long. I grabbed two slices of pizza and plopped down on the bed, the room reeking of sex and wearing a huge smile on my face only regretting that I hadn't gotten any pictures of her or any of them.

I finished two more of the little bottles and 3 slices of pizza and thought it was time to call Mary and let her know I was in my hotel. She answered her phone, "Where the hell have you been. You were supposed to call when you got to the hotel."

"I know. I am sorry I didn't call sooner but I have had the most amazing day."

"What the hell did you do now??" she laughed.

"I was cruising down some lonesome highway, nowhere near Omaha, when a fucking deer jumped out in front of me. I dodged the stupid thing but ran over a rock that blew up my tire. And my beautiful new car doesn't have a spare. And to add insult to injury, I was in a complete dead zone. This is about 25 miles from Clearwater. So I am stuck with a car that I can't drive and no way to get help. Fortunately, I only had to wait an hour or so before some guy in a pickup truck stops to see if he could help. Great looking guy, big smile. He gets my jack out and takes off the blown tire and loads me and my luggage up in his truck towards a friend's service station in Clearwater."

"I had asked if I could pay him for his help by buying lunch or something and he wouldn't let me do that. So I asked him if I could blow him."

"You did what???

"I told him I wanted to blow him. You know I love giving head and he was cute and very helpful and from the front of his jeans, he had a nice cock. He said he would let me thank him that way. So we found a little hidden place just off the highway and I sucked him dry. And he did have a great cock. We got back on the road and he took me to the only service station in town and introduced me to the guy who owns it. Small town service station, he didn't have a new tire to sell me but he did have a used one he could give me which would get him to his brother's store in Andersonville, about 45 minutes down the road I was taking anyway."

"So did you blow the mechanic as well?" Mary asked sarcastically.

"Actually yes, I did. Leon, the guy you helped on the road, want over to the diner while I was thanking the car guy. He had a nice RV out behind his shop and we went there. He took a quick shower. The shower was too small to hold the two of us so I just got naked and played with myself while he washed off the grime from his day. His cock wasn't as nice as Leon's but I still loved sucking it. I went all out to get him to come quickly so it only took a few minutes before he unloaded in my mouth. It must have been a while for him because he came in buckets. I got dressed and left him limp and smiling on his bed and went to the diner to have lunch with Leon.

"Leon convinced me to try their Meat Loaf which actually turned out to be really good. Then we both started flirting with the waitress. I think she and Leon have fucked in the past. We were joking about eating each other's pussy. Next time I am out this way, I might have to see if eating her snatch is as much fun as I think it would be."

"So you get all sexed up blowing these guys and now think you want to eat this waitress?"

"Pretty much. You have known me all my life and have know that I was a slut since 8th grade. Even if I could change, I like being a slut who really likes to suck cock. Hell I would blow Jack if I thought you wouldn't kill me. He might decide to like me!!!"

"No, you fucking cunt, you can't suck my husband off."

"I know bitch. Chill!! You know I wouldn't actually blow him without your permission and I know you would never give that permission. Ever!!"

"So what happened after lunch?"

"Leon took me back to my car, installed the tire, and transferred my luggage back to my car. Then we decided to check into a motel for a while so I could give him the fucking I had offered. As much as I loved sucking that man's cock, having him balls deep in my pussy pounding me hard was going fucking awesome."

Telling my sister about my day was getting me excited again so I started rubbing my pussy. "I am still wired up. Telling you about it all has me wet yet again so I am playing with my pussy right not was well."

"God, you are a complete slut. And you have me all wet as well. I have already stripped naked and am playing with my pussy talking to you! You are a fucking bad influence."

"Bullshit, I am a great influence. That is way you have a finger deep in your hole don't you. You are a slut too, you just don't want to acknowledge."

I pushed the show video button on my phone which my sister rejected. "I am not showing you my pussy. Fuck, you get worse by the minute"

"Kill joy. It might be fun to watch each other jilling. But anyway, let me finish my story. Leon and I had a great fuck but I needed to get my tire replace and get to this hotel for the night so I left him on the bed, cock gooey from the mixture of his cum and my pussy juice and hit the road for Andersonville. I had a new tire waiting for me there so I could drive the rest of the way safely. Long story short, he installed my new tire and I blew him, left him dazed and confused in his office chair and my mouth still tasting of his cum. Got here to my hotel a few hours later with a big smile on my face."