Heading Home

Story Info
It was supposed to be the start to a boring 3 day drive.
9k words
4.27
5.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been visiting my sister Mary, who lived in the middle of nowhere. We had had a great time together, catching up, talking trash, and relaxing, often in the nude, around her pool. But it was time to go home. After a wonderful evening out at a local dive listing to a local band playing a mix of rock and country, I got most of a good night's sleep, waking up 15 minutes before my alarm went off. After a quick shower and a Mary's bacon and eggs, I was on the road by 9. I loved my sister and we had great times together, though I have to say her husband, Jack, was a complete dick, which is why we scheduled my visit when he was out of town. Two hours later I am driving my new Honda down a deserted country road when a deer jumps in front of me.

I slammed on the brakes, swerved to try and avoid hitting the beast, and ended up off the road with a blown tire. I got the car stopped with no further damage. Cursing and shaking at the same time I got out of the car to see what had happened. The fucking front passenger tire had a gash in it, probably from hitting a big rock that was right behind the car. Still muttering curses under my breath, I found the release for the trunk hoping to find a spare or even one of those donut tires. My dad had long ago taught me how to change a tire so I didn't think I would be stranded. Turns out my new car didn't have a spare, not even a donut. And the run flat tires that come on this car are worthless with the kind of damage the rock at done to the tire.

Eleven in the morning and it was already over 90 and way too humid. In just the few minutes it took to discover that I didn't have a spare, I was already sweating profusely. I got back in the car and grabbed my phone so I could call AAA only to find that there was no cell service at all here. I even climbed to the top of a hill nearby hoping to get a cell signal, but no luck. Looking around from the hilltop, you don't see anything but the road stretching from one horizon to the other.

I returned to the car and started it up to run the AC to cool off a car that was already hot as an oven but the AC cooled it off pretty quickly. Trying to preserve fuel, I decided to change to lighter clothes. I pulled my bag from the back seat and find a very lightweight blouse, loose shorts, sandals and a light hat. While changing, I decided to go without panties or bra.

Just after I finished changing, I see a pickup coming up behind me. I stepped out hoping the pickup would stop and be helpful. I couldn't avoid the fear that the person coming up behind me would try to take advantage of the circumstances. I was instantly regretting changing clothes. Objectively I knew that the driver coming up would probably be helpful and not dangerous, but couldn't shake that vestige of fear. I watched the driver step out of his truck. He was a nice looking guy, about my age I guessed, wearing what everybody seems to wear here it seems, blue jeans, button down shirt, and cowboy boots. At least he wasn't wearing a cowboy hat.

"Morning ma'am. What happened here?"

"A deer jumped in front of me, I hit the brakes and swerved and must have hit something that blew out my tire. Dam car doesn't carry a spare, not even one of those donut things."

"Well, let me see if I can get the tire off. There isn't anything I can do with it out here. Are you sure you don't have a spare?"

"I looked in the trunk and didn't see a spare but I did see a jack."

"That's good news. I don't have a jack that would work on this car. Show me the jack and I see if I can get that tire off. There is a garage in a town about 25 miles from here. Hopefully they will have a suitable replacement tire."

"That would be great. Thank you sooo much!"

"My name is Leon. What is your name Darlin?" Standing out in the heat, no matter how light my clothes, soon had me sweating profusely. I opened a few buttons on my blouse and noticed that my nipples were poking out. I was watching Leon work and it appears that he had noticed the way I was dressed. He got the blown tire off the wheel and stood up. I was worried that he was a serial killer and, from the bulge in his pants, he was hoping I was a slut. One of us was going to be right.

"I am Joyce. Thanks again for stopping. It was getting hotter than fuck out here."

Hearing my profanity, his bulge seemed to get larger.

He threw my tire in the bed of the truck. "Even if that garage has a tire for you, we are going to be gone for a while. I recommend we move your luggage to my truck. I can't guarantee that your stuff will still be here when we get back. And we do want to leave a note on the car in case the sheriff drives buy. We don't want to get back here and find you have been towed." He scribbled a note and put it under the windshield wiper.

"I can't thank you enough" I said as my we moved my luggage to his truck.

"It's no problem Joyce, I am just glad I can help. Come on, let's get to town and see if we can get you a tire."

"Will you let me pay you for your time and effort? Buy you lunch or something? I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come along"

"Someone would have come along Joyce. I am just happy I could help."

"Do you have a girlfriend Leon" I asked as we were headed into town.

"Nope. I haven't found the right woman yet. How about you Joyce? Does some lucky guy have the keys to your heart?"

"Not so sure about the lucky part. I have come close a few times, but haven't found a keeper yet.

"I really would love to thank you in some way. Can I at least blow you? I love sucking cock and, from the bulge in your pants, you probably have a nice cock. I have been told I give great head."

"Damn Joyce, you don't beat around the bush, do you? I am glad to help, but that doesn't mean I am going to turn down your offer. Let's get somebody working on your tire so we can find someplace to be alone."

"Sounds good to me." I said and I reached over and started stroking the bulge in his pants. I occurs to me though, unless you want to be sporting that bulge in the service station, you should probably find a place to pull over so I can blow you before we get to town."

"That is true. I am sure it's not going to go down my itself anytime soon. I think I know just the place" he said just before turning off the road to a gravel road and ending up in a small stand of trees that wasn't visible from the road.

I got out of my door and opened the driver's door. "Step on out here Leon. Let me see what I can do for you. He got out of the car and stood in front of me as I dropped to my knees. In no time I had his pants and shorts in a small pile at his feet. I move them around so I could use them as a cushion for my knees. He did have a truly magnificent cock. Seven inches, standing straight out from his balls and real thick. I took his cock in my hand. "I am going to do this quick so we can get into town. Don't try to hold off this time, just fill my mouth." I loved his cock, long without gagging length, and beautifully thick. I licked his cock while I was playing with his balls and then took his cock deep in my mouth. I attacked his cock sucking as deep as l could and was quickly bouncing my mouth up and down on his cock. Between my talented tongue on his cock and playing with his balls, I know I could make him cum quickly. In no more than 3 minutes he was moaning and thrusting his cock into my mouth, bumping up against my throat. Then he grabbed my head pumping stream after stream of tasty cum into my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock until it stopped twitching. "Fuck Leon, you tasted great. Just think of this as a down payment. At some point I want that beautiful cock in my sopping pussy, but let's get to the service station first."

He just smiled pulled his pants back on. "Yes Ma'am" was all he said as I got back into the passenger seat.

20 minutes later we are in the booming metropolis of Clearwater. Population maybe 800. Single flashing yellow light in the middle of town. A block down the road, Leon pulls into Sandy's Garage. He grabs the tire out of the truck and carries it into the shop. As he steps into the office, a man who the stereotype of a small town auto repair man come in from the shop.

"Hey Leon. Long time no see! What brings you here."

"Hey Jimmy. This is Joyce. She hit something in the road and blew a tire about 20 miles back. I am hoping you have something we could put on her car to get her back on the road."

"Good Morning Joyce. Seems like you aren't having a good day. Let me see if I can help." He takes the tire from Leon and looks at it. "I don't know what you hit, but this tire can't be repaired. Let me get the tire off and we can see if this has damaged the wheel. Be right back." We watched him remove the tire from the wheel and carefully inspect it. He came back into the office, "The good news the wheel is not damaged. Which is fortunate. The bad news is I don't have a new tire in stock that is this size. I might have a used tire that can get you to someplace that will have a replacement for you. Give me a few minutes to look." And then he headed into the back of his shop returning a few minutes liter with a clearly used tire. You can't drive this far or fast, but it will get you safely to Andersonville. My brother has his shop there. Let me give him a call to see if he can get you a good replacement.

He was on the phone for a few minutes. After hanging up, he handed me a business card for this Anton's Automotive, his brother's shop. "Let me get this old tire mounted and get you back on the road." He disappeared back into the shop.

I turned to Leon, "He isn't going to let me pay him is he."

"Probably not" he responded.

"I could offer him a blow job if that is OK with you. I don't know if I am keeping you from things you have to do and I still want to feel you cock inside me but I don't want to make things weird between the two of you if I offer him some head?"

"You go girl, you are clearly comfortable giving head and I doubt that his wife would ever do that. He might turn you down, but I have no problem with you blowing him."

Jimmy came out of his shop rolling the mounted tire.

"You are a godsend Jimmy. How much do I owe you?"

"Legally I can't charge you for that old tire, not that I would anyway. I just hope you can have a better rest of your day."

"You sound like Leon. Won't you let me repay this kindness? I will make you the same offer I made to him. Can I at least blow you? I love sucking cock and I have to pay you some way.

Jimmy looked over at Leon, "is she being serious?"

Leon just smiled and nodded. "And she is really fucking good at it."

Jimmy just looked at me and smiled. "Darlin, I would love to feel your lips around my cock."

Leon smiled and said "It's getting onto time for lunch. I am going to head over to the diner. Take your time. Come on over when you are done."

Leon rolled the tire out of the building and threw it into the bed of his truck before heading across the street to what was clearly a diner. I took Jimmy's hand and said "Lead on stud. Let me find a way to repay you."

"Hell yes" he responded as he led me through his shop to a big garage where he had a nice sized RV.

He opened the door and invited me in. It was hot and stuffy inside so he turned the AC on full blast.

I am going to grab a quick shower so I don't smell and taste like oil and gas. He started stripping is clothes off.

"Want some company in the shower" I asked

"I would love some, but the shower is just too small."

I started stripping, "Well don't take too long then. I'll be waiting"

But that time he was naked. And hard. Not as good looking as Leon, with an average cock, but I loved sucking them all. He went into the little bathroom and stepped into the shower. I followed him, already nude and just watched. The shower door was clear so we could see each other. He looked over at me and grinned. I grabbed one breast with my right and shoved two finger from my left hand into my cunt. He did a quick soap up, scrub, and rinse and shut down the shower. I handed him a towel and did quickly dried off.

"Where do you want me?" I asked. He took my hand and let me to the bedroom where he sat down on the bed. I dropped to my knees and grabbed his fully hard cock. I have loved the taste and feel of a hard cock since the first time I sucked Aaron Jefferson's cock in 8th grade. I started licking and sucking his balls and then moved to his shaft, licking, nibbling, and sucking up and down the shaft while I played with his balls. I didn't want to make Leon wait too long, but I wanted to give Jimmy his due. He was moaning and thrusting his cock towards me. I took his cock in my hand and aimed it at my mouth and engulfed his cock in one motion, feeling his balls on my chin while his cock filled my mouth. I went hands free for a while, reaching up to play with his nipples while bouncing my mouth up and down on his hard cock.

I could feel him getting close, but I wanted more so I pulled away for a quick break before starting to fondle is balls again and licking up and down on his shaft. He was thrusting his cock up and down and then he reached for my head and pulled me towards his cock. I usually hated it when a guy would do that, but for this it worked for me. I let him guide his erection back into my mouth and then he started shoving my head up and down on his cock. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer and that was fine. The big event I was looking forward to was getting Leon's cock in my snatch. Jimmy was just a side show. So I let him drive. His breath got ragged and his cock was twitching so I knew was ready. I played with his balls and sucked real hard on his cock which set him off magnificently. I had to guess that he hadn't gotten much pussy recently because he came in buckets. But I knew it was coming and kept swallowing until he stopped squiring. I love the afterglow of a man's orgasm. I was gently licking and sucking his cock and the last bits of cum oozed from him. I sucked him dry and sat back.

"Thanks Jimmy for your help."

"Thank you Darlin, that was amazing. Leon was right, you are incredible!!"

"I have had lots of practice and I do love the feel of a cock unloading into my mouth. I am going to join Leon for lunch. Thanks again." I stood up and had an evil idea. I pushed him back in the bed, crawled over him and lowered my snatch to his lips. I wasn't going to let him play for long. I just wanted to tease him with a taste. "If we only had more time" I said as I pulled my crotch off of his face. "Have a great day!" I headed back to the living room and got dressed quickly. I walked through the shop and across the street to the diner where Leon was waiting.

He was in a booth in the back corner sipping what looked like Iced Tea. I think every man, and some of the women, watched me walking through the diner, my braless tits jiggling as I walked or staring at my ass. Putting myself on display like that always makes me wet.

"Did you have fun with Jimmy?"

"Yes I did. He has a nice cock, not as nice as yours, and very tasty cum."

"That really is not a level of detail I wanted to hear." He said with a chuckle.

"Well you did ask. What's good here? And I AM BUYING!!"

"OK, OK!! You can buy lunch" he said with another chuckle. "I recommend the meat loaf. They do something different here. It's actually pretty good. There is that or the basic diner hamburger. They also have what are supposed to be good salads but I haven't had them so can't say how good they are."

"I will go with the Meat Loaf then" she said as Leon signaled the waitress.

"Good Morning Leon. Who is this lovely lady" asked the waitress

"I am Joyce and Leon is my knight in shining armor. What is your name sweety?"

"Well Joyce, my name is Jill, what can I get you this morning?"

"Well I am going to go with Leon's suggestion and have the Meat Loaf."

"Salad or Soup?"

"What are your soups?

"We have Beef Barley or Clam Chowder. Which would you like?"

"I'll take the Beef Barley. Thanks"

"Leon, what can I get for you?"

"I'll do the Bacon Double Cheeseburger, medium well, and fries."

"So, your regular, she said with a smile."

"Everybody round here seems to know your name. Is this your home town?"

"I grew up about an hour from here. My dad was the County Sheriff and I was a quarterback for a state championship team. I run a construction company so I have done work for a lot of these people."

"So, yes, everybody knows you. Does everybody shout out Leon any time you walk into the bar?"

"No, they don't shout out my name. I must say that having lunch with you is going to raise my profile even more. Headlines like 'Fading High School Stud find new sexy beauty. When you were thanking Jill, I couldn't help but wonder if you were going to thank her the way you thanked Jimmy and I. I can't get past the image of you eating her pussy.

"Do you think she might like to dine at the Y? I haven't found the right time and woman to convince me to be sucking on a clit. But I might consider it. That was not the image I had in my mind when I told her thank you. I am much more interested in feeling your cock filling up my pussy than some sapphic playing around."

"I doubt that she could get off until this evening anyway. But the idea will likely feed some masturbatory fantasies involving a threesome with her and you.

We saw Jill coming our way carrying a tray with our food. It looked to me like she had more open buttons on her blouse than she had earlier. After my discussion with Leon, now I had an image in my head of Jill's nipples in my mouth. Not that I needed to be wetter. I was probably already leaving a wet spot on the seat.

"Here you are Joyce. Meat Loaf and Beef Barley soup." She said as she leaned over probably more than she needed to, giving me a nicer view of her bra covered tits and a big smile on her face.

I laid my hand on hers and leaned forward opening up my blouse to give her a better view of my breasts while looking into her eyes. "Thanks Jill. That looks lovely. I am sure it would taste wonderful."

"I think you would like it though I have never actually tried it."

"Well, there is a first time for everything, isn't there"

"Now you are just teasing."

"Think of it as a promise, and I keep my promises, though I might need some time."

"Look around sweety, I am not going anywhere anytime soon"

"I have to leave soon enough, but I could come back to keep any promises I have made. We might need to stay in touch?"

"That would be great."

Leon was smiling watching the exchange bordering on seduction though it wasn't clear who was seducing whom. "I am glad you two are getting along so well. You are both wonderful women to know." Which indicated to me that Leon and Jill had some history.

Jill blushed a little realizing that she still hadn't served Leon his burger. "Sorry Leon, I got distracted by our new friend. Here is your Burger." She bent over more than she had with me showing Leon something I am pretty sure he had already seen.

"No problem Jill. It looks really delectable. And Joyce is beautiful as well!"

"Yes, she is!"

I think Jill realized she was probably bent over a bit too much. She stood back up "I'll check back in a few minutes to make sure everything is good."

"Thanks Darlin"

Both Leon and I watched her ass as she walked away. "Gotta love that view he said."

"Yes, you do!" I agreed.

We were mostly quiet the next few minutes as we both attacked our meals. The Meat Roast and Beef Barley Soup were both really good and Leon was clearly enjoying his burger and fries. Jill came back to check on us and got mostly one word answers confirming that both our lunches were really good.

We were both finishing up when Jill returned. "Looks like you enjoyed your meals. Is anybody going to have their dessert here?"