Heading Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought maybe we had gotten disconnected until I heard moaning. It good deeper and louder. I loved this. Listening my sister get her self off because of my day. "Not fair, you make me listen to you playing but won't show me?? That's just cruel!" As the moaning on the phone grew louder I could hear what sounded like her hand slapping her pussy. My sister was getting herself off and I was loving listening. Finally she started to squeal "Yes Oh Yes Yes Yes!!" and then just a scream.

"Fuck Sis, that was amazing!" I said to her only to her the call end. I called her right back but ended up in leaving a message. "Hey slut. I wish I could have watched you getting off. Just listing was hot, watching would be beyond. And I hadn't even told you about Pizza Girl. "Love you!"

I waited 10 minutes and tried to call her, she answered on the ninth ring with "Who the fuck is Pizza Girl???"

"Well hello again sis, I was wondering if you would catch that."

"You want to know about Pizza Girl???" I said with a laugh. "After I got here to the hotel I ordered pizza and got comfortable in that silk robe you love so much. I wasn't planning on blowing the Pizza guy, but I thought I might flash him which was why I was wearing the silk robe. He got here in about 30 minutes. I looked out the peephole to make sure it wasn't some fat greasy guy and it wasn't!! It was a cute short girl. I was kind of disappointed that it wasn't a guy, not really being into girls. So I was holding my robe closed when I let her in. She put the pizza on the table and I tipped her and then she changed asked about my robe. Based on how I was dressed, she guessed that I had planned on flashing the Pizza Guy but didn't want to flash the Pizza Girl. Which was true, incredibly perceptive, and cheekie beyond belief. Soon she is feeling my robe, which a wonderfully comfortable robe. Soon we are both naked and playing with each other's tits and pussy. I pushed back from her and we both watched the other masturbate and then she had to leave before she got fired. Didn't even get her name. Really juicy tasty pussy."

"You are such a slut. I must be having lezzie fantasies cause that really turned me on. I am going to have to hang up and get myself off. How many guys are you going to blow tomorrow?"

"Not currently planning on blowing anybody tomorrow. But only time will tell."

I heard a soft knocking on the door to my room.

"Mary, there is someone at my door!"

"Who the fuck is going to be at your door at this hour?"

"I have no idea. Let me look." I got out of bed and picked up my robe. I looked out the peephole. It was Pizza Girl looking at the peep hole while she lifted her shirt off and began to unhook her bra. "Fuck Mary, it's Pizza Girl and she is undressing outside my door. Gotta run now. This should be fun."

"Call me later, whether she leaves or not.."

"Can do. GOTTA GO!" and I hung up.

I opened the door, grabbed her hand and jerked her into the room and bent over to get the clothes she had just left on the floor. After shutting and locking the door I jerked her into my arms. We staggered together to my bed and then got her pants off as quickly as we could. I lay on my back and spread my legs, then grabbed her head and pushed it between my thighs. "Here you beautiful slut, eat my cunt!!"

And she did. She was a natural cunt licker. I came twice before rolling her over and diving into her wetness with my fingers and tongue. She started moaning seemingly getting louder each time she took a breath. I was really hoping that we didn't have any light sleeping neighbors because that little slut got loud. Turns out, when I took the time, she was a squirter too. She could only stay till about midnight, having to get home to her husband, but we both got off a couple more times. Almost made me wish I was a guy. That would have been a great snatch to fill up with a dick and cum.

"What is your name? I can't just call you pussy slut though you are clearly a slut for pussy.

"Beth. My name is Beth."

"Beth, you magnificent Slut, my name is Joyce. Right down your address and phone. I will almost certainly be back through."

She scribbled her information on a pad of paper and then lunged at me for an incredibly intense kiss. We broke from the kiss and she reached for her clothes. I grabbed her panties. "These are mine. Call them a fragrant souvenir." She smiled and put on the rest of her clothes. Another long kiss with us fondling each other one last time and she was out the door.

I fell back into bed, exhilarated and exhausted from a day unlike any I had ever had before. In one day I had blown 3 men, fucked one of them, promised to eat one woman's pussy and actually eaten a different woman.

I called Mary one last time. "He slut, did you have fun with yourself?"

"Who are you calling Slut? I haven't blown of fucked anybody today."

"Well, yes I am the slut in the family. Any a very satisfied one tonight. Now I am just exhausted and need some sleep. I will let you know if I blow anybody tomorrow. I will call you from my hotel."

"Sleep well Slut!"

"I will dear sister. Talk to you tomorrow."

I rolled on my side and slid into sleep, with one finger still slowly stroking my clit.