Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jack held firm and unmoving, Ty was raising and dropping Mary ruthlessly. She held on like a bronc buster and tried to give it right back, gasping for air as Ty repeatedly knocked it from her lungs with every pounding thrust while Julie was squirming like a worm on a hook.

"Please, Master! Fuck me, please!" she cried desperately. Jack's big hands caught her under her thighs and spread them wide, opening her wide for him. He held her weight up and pulled nearly free of her, only to hammer home and pound into her back wall. "Yes! Yes, Master! Like that, please!" she sobbed in ecstasy, descending into a mind bending orgasm that cramped her hands around the wagon wheel she clung so tightly to. Both men had the bit in their teeth and were on the last corner while each girl was being destroyed by thick, pounding cock.

Ty lost control first. With a mighty bellow, he rammed home in Mary's wrecked pussy a final time and unloaded his aching balls deep inside her. She went limp and fell backwards in his strong arms, her weight supported only by the thick root buried in her belly. He pumped her full of hot cum, while she writhed weakly, moaning when she felt it squirt against her clenched walls.

Jack was turned on immensely by the sight, and he too filled his woman with seed. Julie yelped and cried as he dug deep inside her and delivered a massive load. He lowered her legs until his thick shaft supported her full weight, then shifted his grip to her shoulders and pulled her down his exposed length to bury himself completely.

"Aaaah, Master! So big!" she moaned, helplessly impaled. Roaring like a mad bull, he flipped his hips up, tossing her high, then quickly withdrew only to catch her falling body on his dripping cock and throw her high again. He absolutely destroyed her. Cum was pouring out of her with every wild stroke, running down her thighs and soaking his swinging balls.

Finally, with sweat running down his chest, and panting for air, he set her down gently, hugging her to him from behind.

"Oh, Master," she said raggedly. She turned and collapsed in his arms.

"You're a beast, and I love you for it. I'm yours forever," she sighed, and kissed his sweaty neck and chest while he caressed her firm ass, then he sat and pulled her on his lap. His big fingers soothed and petted her cum soaked pussy while he watched Mary finish up with Ty.

She had collapsed to her knees on the ground, but still had the energy to spoil her man a little more. Her lips were white with his seed as she licked and sucked his softening cock clean of their combined juices. She was moaning contentedly, and milking his thick shaft until long drips of cum slid in her open mouth. Jack's cock involuntarily jerked when she licked her lips clean and smacked them together, relishing Ty's taste.

Jack pulled his dripping fingers from Julie and held them to her lips. Eagerly, she flicked her little pink tongue out and sampled his essence. "Mmmm, Master. You're delicious today!" she flattered.

"Thank you, Sweetness. You are too," he whispered softly and licked her ear, giving her the shivers.

Soon, the couples recovered and the men discussed security for the night. Ty volunteered to go first, followed by Jack, Lauri, and finally Mary. Jack, still naked, went to check on Lsa and inform Lauri of her duties. Both girls were awake. Lsa was facing the edge of the bed while Lauri was big spoon behind her. Jack slid in quietly and crouched down to Lsa's level.

"Hello, Princess. How're you doing?" He leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

"I was doing great until we heard you start killing that beautiful lady out there. Now my little pussy is soaking wet!" she gently teased. He jerked in surprise when she swiped a finger over his still dripping head and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmmm, tastes like a brunette with a little stud in there for added flavor." She winked and giggled, smiling with her beautiful eyes.

"Can I have a little taste too?" Lauri asked with a naughty grin.

He straddled them both with a long leg and crouched down until his cock hung directly over Lauri's mouth. She stuck her tongue out and licked him, humming with satisfaction when she urged a long string of cum from his depleted length.

"Gaah!" he groaned in pleasure. "You ladies are gonna kill me one day. I don't deserve you."

"Sleep with us, please?" Lsa asked, batting her long lashes at him.

He leaned in and kissed them both, then slid in between their warm bodies. The girls snuggled into his sides and together they slipped off to a deep sleep.

It took them three days to arrive at Raton Pass, where the Companions contacted the brothers whom would help them descend the treacherous path. The two lived in a small adobe house close to the main trail. They also had a bunkhouse for a few hands as well as a stockade for their livestock. After laying their starving eyes on the beautiful women, they promptly kicked the laborers out of their dwelling and offered it to the four girls. They reluctantly accepted, only after Jack and Ty encouraged them to. The boys figured they could use a good nights sleep on a real bed before heading down the pass the following morning.

After a hearty breakfast, they began the next step of their arduous journey.

Oxen, instead of mules were used to to help control the steep descent. The boys put their collective feet down and flat out refused the girls' offers to help. It was hard, dirty, dangerous work, manhandling the wagons down the treacherous pass. The men instead assigned the women to lead their livestock down the trail behind the wagons. It took four long days filled with hard work to make the descent. Each night the women pampered the men by feeding them a hot dinner and massaging aching muscles. Soon after men promptly fell asleep, exhausted from the day's activities.

Lsa let the girls in on a little tidbit of welcome information. The brothers who were helping their descent had a small bunkhouse at the foot of the pass with two large beds and a few bunks. They kept it well supplied with water and firewood for any clients that chose to pay the hefty rental fee.

On the fourth and final day, Lsa led the women ahead of the boys and they set up the bunkhouse for the their arrival. When the men showed up, exhausted, they were greeted by four sparking clean girls along with two steaming tubs of water for themselves. The women scrubbed the boy's filthy bodies clean, then packed their bellies with a hot meal of venison stew and chuckwagon beans. Both men were almost sleeping in their chairs as they sipped an after dinner whiskey and puffed cigars. Four sets of soft female hands stood them up and stripped them of their clothing, then tucked them in the large beds. The boys were passed out before the girls had cleaned up the dinner dishes.

Although it was early in the evening, the girls joined the tired men and the Companions slept the night away.

## Chapter VII : The Final Push

Julie was awoken by a stirring outside. The two brothers they'd hired were getting ready to head back up the pass to help another group of travelers that were supposed to be waiting on them. They were hoping the boys would pay them and asked Julie to wake them up. She instead paid them herself, sneaking in an extra $20 for each man. Then uncharacteristically for her, she shyly gave each man a tight hug and a kiss while thanking them profusely for their help. She giggled when each brother snuck in a little squeeze of her ass in appreciation. Hoping to see her smile again, they gave her a couple dozen eggs from the hens they kept in a coop near the bunkhouse. When she flashed her white teeth in happiness, each man bowed and kissed her fingers causing her to blush madly.

They regretfully parted ways and headed up the trail, looking back longingly at her beautiful figure as she waved goodbye. She went inside and started cooking a bountiful breakfast of crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and biscuits. The wonderful smells soon roused everyone and they sipped their coffee until Julie served them their meal.

"What's the plan?" Mary asked. "Are we heading out today?"

"Well, first we have to pay our helpers so they can head back up the trail," Jack said.

"Um, I just paid them," Julie said shyly. "I want to pay my and Mary's way during our journey."

"Oh, Sweetheart, you needn't have done that, but thank you so much!" he said gratefully, surprising everyone. They'd expected him to be upset. Maybe he was wising up a little, more than a couple ladies were thinking.

"As far as us leaving, it's up to Lauri," Jack said. "What do you want to do, Lover?" he asked her.

"I'd love a day or two break, the trip down here really took it out of me. I can't imagine how tired you and Ty must be."

"Well, we're pretty well rested thanks to a good nights sleep, but I think we both could use a bit more relaxation after some vigorous exercise," he answered with a wicked smile. Lauri shivered at the way he was looking at her. It'd been several days since the men had pursued the girls and they were feeling their oats this morning. She sidled up and kissed him hotly.

"Whatcha ya got in mind, Stud?" she asked sexily.

"Right now, just easing the ache in my balls," he answered with a grin.

"Well, I'm right here," she purred.

"Hey! I am too!" Mary chirped, and slid over to kiss him as well.

"Would you girls like to play today?" Ty asked with a devilish smile. All four ladies nodded and grinned in anticipation.

"Looks like we have our work cut out for us," he told Jack.

"We'll freshen up a bit first, then you can have your way with us," Lsa suggested.

"While y'all are doing that, Ty and I will step out and check on the livestock," Jack said. When outside, the boys discussed how they'd take their women. They liked to change up their encounters to keep them interesting and always tried to keep their ladies happy. Ty told Jack his idea. He wanted both of them to fuck each woman at least once during the day.

"Are you sure we can do that?" Jack asked. "We're a mite wore out from the last few days on the trail."

"Oh, are ya getting old on me?" Ty asked laughing. Jack growled and punched him on the shoulder.

"I'll show you old, you young whippersnapper!"

"That's the spirit!" Ty laughed. "We owe it to our girls, they've been solid for us the last few days." Jack nodded in agreement. Deep inside himself, he knew Ty's suggestion would nearly tax him more than wrestling a wagon down the pass. He wasn't getting any younger, and this trip was wearing on him in ways that never had before.

"So, Julie goes first?" He asked Ty.

"I think so. I'm so pent up that I need to fuck someone hard and fast. She can handle us both easier than the others, then we can take our time after her."

"Solid plan," Jack responded.

Just then, Mary stuck her head out the door. "It's your turn, come on in and we'll clean you sexy guys up."

The men went to the wagons first and gathered all the old reins they could find and brought them inside the bunkhouse. Four pairs of female eyes widened when they saw what the men had in their brawny hands. However, they fully trusted their men and didn't comment other than teasing conversation as they scrubbed down the two boys until they shined. Jack lay back in his tub and groaned in satisfaction.

"Coffee and whiskey," he ordered. Julie quickly served him and Ty, then perched on a nearby bench eagerly waiting for another request from her men.

Eventually, the men stood and the girls dried them off handily.

"Ok, girls. Line up," Ty ordered. When they did so, one by one the men stripped them and tied their elbows together behind their backs. Their breasts were pushed up and out, hard nipples pointing towards the ceiling. Jack came up behind them and using leather lacing, tied their shining hair back into single, loose ponytails. While he was occupied, Ty skidded a bench over from the table and positioned it near one of the large beds, then spread a folded blanket over it.

Jack sat each girl on the side of the bed so all four were sitting side by side.

"Who wants to be first?" He asked. Ty chuckled as each girl tried to instinctively raise a hand despite being bound. A chorus of "Me's!" sounded through the room to the men's delight.

"Julie," Ty ordered.

"Yes, Master."

"Come here."

She quickly jumped to her feet and went to him. He pushed her to her knees and she immediately took him in her mouth. He groaned as she bathed his cock head in her hot mouth. Jack offered her his cock as well and she switched to him, loving the moans she tore from his throat. The other girls were stirring and rubbing their thighs together as they watched their companion service both men until they were both rock hard and streaming precum down their long shafts.

Ty broke free followed by Jack. They made her straddle the bench, pushing her down on her belly. Jack rolled up a blanket and wedged it under her hips, cocking them at an upward angle so he could look down at her wet pussy. He rapidly strapped her knees to the legs supporting one end of the bench, then ran another one just above her hips and around the bench, tying her down tightly to the hard surface. She whined in apprehension and anticipation as she felt herself nearly immobilized.

Ty straddled the bench at her head and filled his hands with her thick ponytail. He pulled her head back roughly, and as she gasped in surprise, ran his swollen cock in her open mouth until her eyes widened and she gasped for air.

Meanwhile, Jack knelt behind her and without warning, buried his face in her wet pussy. She groaned around Ty's cock as Jack pleasured her for long minutes. He wanted her to cum before he had his way with her, not trusting himself to wait once he was inside her.

She grew more comfortable with Ty in her mouth and sensing this, he slowly forced more of his length down her throat. She rode a wonderful orgasm to completion, caused by Jack's twisting tongue. Finally, he could take no more, he had to bury himself in her. He stood and palmed her ass with big hands, spread her wide and eased his thickness just inside her.

"Are you ready, Sweetness?" he asked roughly.

She hummed her assent around her mouthful of cock and tried to raise her hips for him. He reached down and grabbed the leather straps that bound her elbows together, slowly pulling until her back bowed. He then forcefully rammed his full twelve inches deep inside her, his tight ball sack bouncing off her firm ass. She cried out in painful pleasure when he smashed into the back wall of her tight pussy.

Ty took advantage of her open throat and thrust deep and hard, far harder than he'd dare with any of his other girls. Julie alone could take his full ardor when he was fully worked up. Even though they were highly excited, the men took the time to synchronize their thrusts into her willing body. When Jack drove deep, Ty retreated to let her grab a breath of air. Jack would nearly pull out to admire her pussy gripping his thick shaft, then Ty would socket himself deep in her throat. They could hear feminine gasps of amazement from the nearby bed as the three bound beauties watched their friend roughly penetrated by the two bronzed Adonis'.

Jack didn't last long, three minutes at the most. He was now pumping her like a madman, his mind a blur of hot pleasure as her soaking wet pussy gripped him like a hot fist. He felt his orgasm building quickly and just as it crested, his vision went red. With a half dozen brutal thrusts he released his passion inside her. He rammed so deep he could've swore he felt his cock hit the wooden bench beneath her belly. She screamed around Ty's thick meat when she felt Jack pulsate in her pussy and hot streams of cum erupt from his long shaft to splash her with his seed. He held himself as deep as he could get and ground his hips in tight circles, working her wide open while she came apart beneath him. She writhed wildly, crying out her pleasure as best she could through her stuffed throat.

Slowly Ty pulled himself free of her mouth and she looked up at him with a pout on her face.

"But you haven't came yet, Master!" she exclaimed to him.

"Oh, I will Honey," he promised with an evil smile.

He quickly took Jack's place, and without preamble, sank his cock deep. Her pussy protested his amazing thickness, but he ignored it. With a squelching sound, he displaced cum and pussy juice from her tunnel. It ran in thick rivulets down her thighs and over the bench to drip on the wooden floor.

She wailed as he ruthlessly worked her open, her cries exciting Jack, whom stepped in to fill her mouth with his still dripping cock.

The three watchers were nearly salivating at the sight. They all loved tasting their men after having been fucked and they were quite jealous of Julie.

She tried to put her full attention to serving Jack and restoring his cock to hardness, but is was so difficult with Ty breaking her pussy open on his massive tool.

Like Jack, Ty was incredibly excited, and inside of a few minutes he was panting for air, and drilling her as hard and deep as he could muster. Finally, he lost control and gave himself over to pleasure. He gripped the leather strap at her waist and pulled her back as he buried himself to the hilt. He actually picked both her and the bench up with his strong legs, holding her high and impaled deeply on thick cock. He roared out in pleasure as he filled her to overflowing with almost a weeks worth of pent up cum. She squealed and came again when she felt him paint her insides with what seemed like a quart of hot man juice. He grunted and dug impossibly deep, reaming her mercilessly while cum oozed from around his shaft to drip down her thighs.

Jack enjoyed the moans from her stuffed mouth as she slowly recovered from Ty's pounding. Ty eventually pulled out and untied her knees and waist strap from the bench. A river of hot cum poured out of her swollen pussy to run over the bench and on the floor, bringing gasps of surprise and pleasure from their captive audience. When she was free, Jack pulled out of her mouth and stroked his now hard cock to keep it firm.

Ty bent over, and with one hand grabbed the straps that held her elbows tied snuggly together, while with the other he buried three fingers deep inside her pussy and lifted her off the bench! She cried out in pleasured surprise as she was swung through the air to land giggling on the bed. Both men kissed her sweetly while she purred in contentment.

The three neglected beauties perched eagerly on the edge of the bed, each one hoping they'd be picked next. Jack stood by while Ty perused his choices.

"Hmmm, all so beautiful and sexy. Whom shall I pick?" he teased. Both men knew Lsa was next. With their lust recently sated, they could relax and take their time with her. The main reason being they didn't trust themselves to go all out with her being pregnant. They were frightened half to death of hurting her or their children.

Ty stood in front of Lsa and held out his cum soaked fingers to her. She met his eyes and leaned forward to suck each of them clean. She giggled sexily when she saw goosebumps flood up his arm to stipple his chest. The simplest of things could set her men off, she thought to herself with pleasure.

Lauri and Mary pouted when Ty scooped up Lsa and deposited her in Julie's recently vacated position. He bound her down but not nearly as tight as they'd done to Julie. Lsa noticed but bit her tongue. She knew she'd have to accept the men's growing concern for her and their unborn sooner or later and now wasn't the time to complain about being treated differently than the others.

While Ty amused himself, Jack took pity on Lauri and Mary by offering them his cock. Together they happily feasted on his length, pulling happy sighs from him as he grew ever harder and longer in their greedy mouths.