Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lsa!" Mary cried out, and embraced her tightly as she exploded on Jack's spurting cock. Somehow he managed to keep thumbing Lsa's swollen clit and she came as well, soaking his chest with her she-cum. Both girls writhed atop him until they satisfied themselves. Jack was still shuddering in pleasure as Mary's tightness milked his cum from his spent cock.

The girls kissed lightly, then moved off Jack to cradle him from each side.

"Mmmmm, our Stud is so yummy tonight," Mary whispered in his ear, giving him the shivers.

Lsa sucked his tongue, tasting herself and Mary. "We're all yummy tonight," she giggled softly.

"Oof," Mary exclaimed. "You came a ton. It's pouring outta my little pussy!"

Instinctively, she raised her knees and caught them in her arms, keeping his seed inside her.

"Jack?"

"Yes, Sweetness."

"Can I have a little baby like Lsa? I've thought a lot and decided I want one. In fact I want two. One from you and one from Ty. I can't think of anything nicer in the world," she said in a wistful voice.

Jack was stunned. He had hardly gotten used to the fact that Lsa was bearing his child, much less considered having two ladies with child. He was quite literally speechless. Suddenly, all the events in the past few weeks crystallized in his mind. He realized he was deeply in love with all his women and would do anything in his power to keep them happy. Lsa smiled gently as a happy tear rolled down his cheek, and she caught it with her tongue. He smiled tenderly at her.

"I'd be proud to give you a little baby, Sweetheart," he whispered in Mary's hair and squeezed her tight.

"Oh, Honey! Thank you!" she cried in happiness, and threw her arms around both her partners. She hugged and kissed them both equally until they were awash in her love. Jack put Mary between him and Lsa so when he got up he wouldn't disturb them. They all dropped off into a deep and restful sleep.

In the early morning, Lauri awoke to a familiar hand tugging on her toe. Sleepily, she cracked an eye to see Ty smiling at her. He showed her a steaming mug of coffee. She nodded and gave him a beautiful smile that warmed his heart. She extricated herself from Julie's tight embrace and snuck naked out of bed to join him. He wrapped her in a thick blanket and put her in one of her favorite places, perched in his lap to enjoy the sunrise. With a contented sigh, she snuggled in deep.

"How're you holding up, Sweetheart?" he asked gently.

"Yesterday was awful and I wasn't even involved other than hanging on to Jack so I wouldn't fall off his horse. It was scary watching Mary. She was a red eyed demon. She killed that man and didn't blink an eye."

"Lsa's the same way," he answered. "Even before we rescued her she had a reputation of being a ruthless killer, but she only killed those who really needed it. I guess someone has to do it, but I wish it didn't land on you girls' shoulders so often. If I'd been more aware awhile back, you wouldn't have had to shoot the Indian off of me, and if I'd had been quicker back at the village, Julie and Mary wouldn't have had to deal with that last brave. Not to mention the three you put down. Jack and I have been too lax lately and it'll get one of you killed," he lamented.

He jumped when a warm arm slid around his neck and Julie kissed his cheek.

"Don't you dare blame yourself, Master. You and Jack are the heart of our group. Don't you realize your women are protecting you because they love you, just as you strive to protect us?" Her wise statement floored him for several seconds as he mulled her words. She continued. "Love isn't a one way trail. It goes both directions. You need to accept us and the actions we take out of love for you."

She kissed his neck and hugged him and Lauri together. "I love both of you deeply and I'd gut shoot that bastard back in the village every day of my life if it kept you safe."

Ty felt his throat tighten up and his eyes misted over as her words sank in. Lauri was sniffling in his lap.

"You two come to bed and warm me. It's cold out here," Julie said. Ty set another pot of coffee to boil, then slid in the girl's nest of blankets and cat napped with them until it was time for breakfast.

They had a late and lazy morning. Jack wasn't sure if the girls wanted to head back to the fort until Mary asked if they could. This time all four of the girls wore their Indian jackets and skirts while the boys wore buckskins. Lsa and Mary volunteered to trade the buffalo hides while Jack would offload the meat with a buyer. Ty, Lauri and Julie would guard the wagon. After lunch, they'd switch and allow the latter three to explore the fort and maybe buy a few trinkets.

Before they left, Jack warned Ty of the conversation they'd had with Bill.

"There's rumors and suspicions that we have the outlaw gold. We need to be on our toes while we're at the fort, on the trail, and afterwards until we get it secured for the ladies."

Ty was alarmed to say the least. "I trust we won't take Bill's offer of staying in the fort?"

"Hell no, we won't. I don't trust anyone but our girls. That gold is their fortune. They'll never work a day in their lives if they don't want to. We absolutely must ensure it's safety," Jack said solemnly.

"Are you boys gonna yap all day?" Lsa cracked. "Shake some dust, cowpokes!" The men looked at their two, mounted beauties and inwardly wondered what they had done to be so lucky.

"Stay safe, and fire that cannon you call a buffalo rifle three times if you need help. I'll keep an ear cocked," Jack said and bumped Ty's shoulder with a fist.

"Sounds good, Pardner."

Jack led with three pack mules loaded down with buffalo meat. As soon as they entered the fort, a buzz started in the crowd whom were doing their daily business. Local Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes traded buffalo meat and hides for trade goods, and business must have been booming. There were dozens of people in the inner square haggling over prices. When the girls rode in, silence reigned for a few minutes as the crowd took in the sight of the gorgeous women. Jack was staring daggers at every man who's gaze lingered too long on his ladies.

Acting like nothing had happened the day before, the girls approached the trader who'd been dealing with the two Indians they'd killed. He stuttered and sputtered, floundering for words when he met Mary's beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry about yesterday!" he finally managed. "I didn't know they were that bad of men or I'd have never traded with them!" he cried almost desperately.

"It's fine, Sir," Lsa comforted him. "You had no way of knowing. We'd like to do a little business with you, if that's ok?" He bowed and scraped, kissing both their hands, still apologizing profusely. In no time, they had him firmly wrapped around their pinkies and he was blushing madly at their compliments of the quality of his hides.

Jack kept an eagle eye on his girls while he haggled for a decent price on their load of meat. Soon, Bill ran into the girls and offered to buy them whatever they wanted at the cantina. Jack nodded his approval to Lsa, and the girls skipped off happily. Lsa had her bow and arrows while Mary had again chosen Lsa's spear. From the looks they were getting, Jack was quite sure no one would dare give them a difficult time. It worked out nicely, because Jack had business with the blacksmith to take care of.

Shortly, Jack joined Bill and the girls. They had a nice meal and a few beers. Mary was soon wobbly on her pins and Jack decided she'd had enough. They returned to camp to give the others a turn at the fort. While they were gone, Lsa and Mary bathed again, taking a long time to shave and groom themselves for their men. Jack rode a large circumference outside of camp, looking for any suspicious sign or activity. Finding none, he returned to find both women naked and sprawled out, drying in the warm sun. For quite awhile, he sat on a small knoll looking down at them, lost in thought as he contemplated the Companions future.

For the next three days they relaxed at camp and made several trips to the fort, mainly to dine in the cantina and have a few drinks. Mary insisted on maintaining her training regimen with Lsa. She loved shooting at targets from horseback while at a dead run. Soon, she almost as good a shot as Lsa.

Jack and Ty took the hint and ran Julie and Lauri through a few drills with their rifles and pistols. Considering all that had happened recently it was probably a good idea, they figured.

In the afternoon of their last day at the fort, Jack made sure everyone had concluded their business and was ready to depart in the morning. He made a final trip in to say goodbye to Bill and thank him for his kindness. After an early dinner, the boys revealed gifts they'd bought for the ladies. Julie received several yards of cloth with different patterns and colors, along with a sewing kit with many different sized and shaped buttons made of various materials. She was ecstatic and kissed the men joyfully.

Lauri got a beautiful turquoise bracelet and matching ear rings which she absolutely adored. She hugged and kissed the men while they blushed in embarrassment. Lsa was given two new papoose boards. The pouches to hold her future babies were made of the finest beaver hides the men could find at the fort.

"We got extra long shoulder straps so Jack and I can carry our children too," Ty said proudly. Lsa broke down and cried. The idea of her being a mother was a little closer to being realized by her.

Mary received two dozen, new, steel tipped arrows that were fletched with two white and one yellow feathers. She squealed with joy and kissed each man happily. When Jack followed it up with a short stabbing spear with a spanking new steel head on it, she nearly came unglued. The Companions laughed happily as she skipped around shaking it and yipping loudly.

"I was wondering why the blacksmith was making so much racket," Lsa said, smiling. "He was taking care of our little Mary!"

The men's chests were bursting with pride. It looked like all their gifts were well received.

"We might as well get a good nights sleep," Ty said. "Tomorrow could be a long day."

"Wait a minute!" Lauri protested. "We have gifts for you too!" She produced two bottles of the finest whiskey she could find at the fort and soundly kissed each man as she gave them away.

Julie gave them each a box of cigars and the men were profuse in their thanks, lighting up immediately. She blushed shyly as each man hugged her half to death and squeezed her firm little ass.

Mary and Lsa went to them and handed each man a rolled up wolf hide.

"Where'd you get these?" Ty asked curiously.

"Remember the day we shot the buffalo?" Mary asked excitedly. "Lsa and I snuck out in the middle of the night and killed these two by the light of the moon when they were eating on the carcasses. We skinned and salted them, then hid them in the buffalo hides until we took them to the fort. Bill set us up with a tanner that worked day and night to prepare them for you. They might need softened up a bit later. We hoped you guys could use them as capes on cold mornings!"

The men were surprised as could be, and girls glowed in their praise, especially when the men scooped all four up and kissed them soundly, their wandering hands caressing sweet bodies. Slowly, Jack, Julie, and Lsa drifted to the ground on scattered blankets while Ty, Mary, and Lauri went in a wagon.

### Jack, Julie, and Lsa

Julie got Jack reclined back on a couple pillows that she'd spread over his saddle. She served him a cigar and some whiskey, then joined Lsa at his thighs. Sharing his cock together, they leisurely licked and sucked him to full mast while he groaned in pleasure. He was in absolute nirvana. Eventually, he stubbed his smoke out and pulled Julie up to stand astride him, and crouch down until he could dig his tongue deep inside her hot pussy. She clutched his head and rocked her hips in time with his rhythmic tongue. Lsa looked up from his waist to see his tongue buried in Julie. She shuddered and ran two fingers inside herself. For some reason she felt on fire this evening. Julie's juices ran down his chin to drip on his chest and Lsa slid up to sample Julie's taste from his pecs, smacking her lips in delight.

Julie began to cry out and humped his face frantically. He sucked her clit in his mouth and fluttered his tongue, bringing her to a delicious orgasm. She groaned her approval as she soaked his face in hot juice. Slowly, she pulled back on shaky legs and bent over to kiss him deeply, moaning when she tasted herself on his lips. He turned her around so she faced Lsa, then he pulled her down until she straddled his rampant cock. Lsa slid up and embraced her.

"Can I join you two?" she purred sexily. Julie cupped her face and kissed her lips.

"Ty told me what you like to do with girls," she said softly. "If it makes my men happy, then I'll do anything you want." She pulled Lsa close and french kissed her. Lsa's pussy clenched in excitement and she returned Julie's kiss, then pulled back and aimed Jack's dripping cock at Julie's soaking wet gate. Julie lowered herself until his thick head split her open, then she rocked backwards and took him deep. Lsa sucked Julie's moan into her mouth and rubbed their warm breasts together. Lsa nursed her nipples while she rolled her hips in a tight circle on Jack's cock. Lsa and Jack pulled another long, sweet orgasm out of Julie. In the middle of it, Jack lost control of himself. He let Julie drag him over the edge and he poured a broadside into her hot, sucking depths just as she was finishing up. He flipped her legs out so they straddled his, then he brought a big hand to her pussy and using two fingers, spread her wide.

"Lsa!" he cried out, in mid orgasm. She dove down and hungrily attacked Julie. She licked and sucked the joining of cock and pussy, fluttering Julie's clit rapidly with her wet tongue. Julie shrieked as she was plunged into a long, multiple orgasm that curled her toes and cramped her thighs. Jack was cumming in buckets while Lsa cradled his big balls in a small palm and squeezed in rhythm with his jerking, spurting cock.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" he bellowed as he drained himself inside Julie. He was so big and Julie so tight that his load had no place to go but out. Hot cum oozed from around his buried shaft to run down over his balls. Lsa was there to lap it up, purring her contentment. Julie was fell back exhausted on Jack's chest. He reached around and caressed her hard nipples and firm breasts while she reached down and cupped Lsa's head in her hands, murmuring in pleasure.

Lsa continued nuzzling and teasing the two until Jack softened enough to slide out of Julie, who pouted when she felt him leave her empty. Julie's cupped hands pulled Lsa into her pussy and she jerked, crying out when she felt Lsa's tongue bury itself inside her and scoop out Jack's sweet cum. Slowly and leisurely, Lsa cleaned her from ass to clit, wringing out another gentle orgasm.

Jack watched from over her shoulder, and began stiffening just from taking in the sight. His cock bumped Lsa's chin, gaining her attention. She took him deep in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his thick head. Julie caught him in her hand and held him up so Lsa could access him better. She milked him from base to tip and Lsa sucked out every drop, pulling murmurs of happiness from him. When he was dry, Julie tugged her up and kissed her deeply, sucking Jack's residue from her tongue.

"Mmmm, I didn't think I'd enjoy this so much," Julie exclaimed softly. Lsa smiled sweetly and caught Julie's chin, turning her head so Jack could lean in and share their kisses.

"Would you like to switch places?" Lsa asked with a sexy wink. Julie nodded and slid off of Jack. Lsa settled her back into his chest and grabbed his thickening tool. She slid it up between her thighs so it looked like she had her own cock. She spread her pussy and he slid in between her lips while she began rolling her hips, her swollen clit bumped the ridge on his head, drawing little cries of delight from her. She continued working him in her slickness while Julie got to her knees between the couple's legs. She leaned in and lightly took Jack in her hot mouth. He moaned and helplessly thrust upwards, seeking more friction.

Finally, Lsa couldn't take anymore teasing and needed him inside her.

She raised her hips and Julie lined up Jack's formidable weapon to her soaking wet pussy. She lowered herself and shuddered when he sank deep in a single stroke. Julie gasped when she saw his long shaft disappear inside Lsa.

"Julie."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Kiss me."

She slid up over Lsa and kissed him until his head spun. Lsa held her close and rubbed their tits together while licking and sucking her graceful neck. Lsa started bucking her hips harder as her orgasm began to build. Jack followed her, thrusting harder and deeper.

"When I cum, I want you to catch it in your mouth, Julie. And don't swallow."

"Yes, Master!" she giggled. Incredibly turned on, she slid down and waited impatiently for his explosion.

"Cum with me!" he cried to Lsa, and began hammering deep inside her. She tipped over the edge with him. She was halfway through her orgasm when he pulled free and wedged his cock head directly under her clit. With a mighty cry, he splashed her swollen nub with hot cum. Julie immediately covered his spurting tip and Lsa's clit with her mouth, licking and sucking rapidly while the couple threw back their heads together and cried out together in passion.

Her little pink tongue drove them both to shuddering orgasms that seemed to last forever.

When Jack was enjoying his last spasms he reached down, grabbed a handful of brunette hair and tugged a willing Julie upward. Lsa cupped her face and opening her mouth, kissed Julie deeply. The girls shared Julie's mouthful of hot man cum. Jack's cock spasmed at the sight and sounds of the girls kissing, and another runnel of cum trickled down his shaft to drip over his smooth balls.

"Gaah!" he groaned. "You girls are so fucking sexy!" When they finished swallowing his gift, they both turned their heads and shared countless kisses with him while caressing each other, wallowing in sex. He eventually pulled them to his sides and they melted into his long frame. Sweat cooled in the early evening and they napped lightly.

### Ty, Lauri, and Mary

Ty lay there while his girls stripped him of his pants and they playfully fought for position on his stocky body. Lauri won the battle to own his cock, so Mary settled her sweet pussy over his face. She loved the feeling of his tongue on her shaved lips. She rocked back and forth while lightly twisting her own nipples and caressing her breasts. She then braced her hands on his rigid abs and ground herself down, rolling her clit over his lower lip and chin until she felt an orgasm slowly rising. She watched as Lauri took him as deep as she could in her mouth, her lips stretched tightly around his formidable girth.

Lauri noticed her watching and pulled up, offering him to Mary.

"Want a taste? He so yummy tonight!"

"Mmmmm, yes please!"

Mary leaned down and playfully licked his dripping cock head until he groaned up from between her thighs.

"You girls are killing me!"

They giggled together and resumed swapping him back and forth between their hot, wet mouths.

"He's gonna make me come too soon," Mary whimpered, and raised up from his soaked face. She looked down between her thighs at him. "You're just too good at that, Mister. That's a mighty dangerous tongue you got there!" she teased. "Switch?" she asked Lauri. She nodded, and moved over him facing his head. He spread her thighs apart and oh so slowly licked her pussy until it blossomed open over his tongue. He growled in satisfaction when her sweet nectar began to flow in his mouth.

1...34567...10