Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered over him, then leaned back to place her hands on his belly. She slowly bucked and rolled her hips while he swallowed every drop she offered to him. Mary mounted him and wedged him in her unbelievably tight pussy. She squealed as she bore down with all her weight. She let out little ladylike grunts as he gradually split her wide.

"Every time is like the first time!" she panted. He started to thrust up in her but she stopped him with a pained yelp. "Ow! Oh, holy shit! I swear you're bigger than ever. Let me work on you a bit." He groaned in frustration but relented, and tried to lay still while she wriggled atop him. Since Lauri's slender back was in front of her, it seemed natural to cuddle up to her. Lauri sighed at her touch and leaned back in her warm embrace.

"I know you and Lsa do stuff together with the boys," Mary whispered softly. "I want to do the same kinda stuff with you. Will you pretty please show me how?"

"Only if you're sure, Sweetie. It's a bit different you know."

"Well, I like it when you and Lsa kiss me, especially the time when you tasted like Jack's cum. That was so exciting!" Lauri shivered and got goosebumps at her words. That type of stuff was still very new to her as well but she really loved sharing her men with Lsa. Why not Mary too?

"Ok, Sweetheart. I'm fine with it. Let me turn around." Ty protested when his mouth lost it's guest, but he was quickly made happy again when Lauri reseated herself and nestled down tight over his sucking lips.

"Aaah, damn it Ty. You're just so good at that," she murmured, as his tongue dug deep inside her, then retreated to swirl around her stiff clit. Regaining her composure, she hugged Mary and began gently kissing her sweet mouth. Mary gasped in surprise at the softness of Lauri's lips and tongue.

After a minute or two as Mary got more comfortable, Lauri gripped her hips and twisted them slightly while pushing down, driving little Mary's tightness down over Ty's swollen cock. He groaned in what sounded like pain as she squeezed him like a tight fist.

"Aaah, Honey. He's just so damn thick tonight. I need a little help or something. It hurts," Mary whimpered.

"Let me help." Lauri's gentle hands urged Mary up and off of him. Lauri leaned down and took him in her mouth. She sucked him sloppily, coating his thickness in slick saliva, taking him so deep she almost gagged. When he started thrusting upward, she stopped and pulled Mary back over him. She tried to take him again, and this time she managed to sink down his length several inches.

"Oh yes!" she sighed. "So good!"

"Are you ready?" Lauri asked. "Put your hands on my hips and I'll do the same. Let's see what happens." The girls matched the rhythms of their rolling hips while rubbing their beautiful breasts together. Taut nipples teased one another while small hands caressed firm asses and thighs. Slowly the pace built until all three lovers were panting for air and on the cusp of orgasm.

Lauri put a small hand between Mary's thighs and parted her fingers to stroke Ty's cock and Mary's clit simultaneously. She gasped when she felt him slide between her fingers and deep inside Mary with every thrust. Her tender touch was all it took to set Ty and Mary off. He grunted madly and jackhammered his cock rapidly while Lauri swirled her fingers on their joining. He grabbed Lauri's ass with his strong hands and pulling her painfully wide, plunged his tongue deep inside her. She frantically ground her clit on his chin and came violently. Mary found her lips with hers and mashed their mouths together while she too started to cum. Her tight pussy clenched around Ty's pounding cock and he exploded inside her. His hot cum spurted on her cervix as she jerked and writhed atop him.

All three lovers shuddered and shook as they were locked in passion. Each took what was offered from the others and freely gave what their lovers needed. Instead of collapsing in exhaustion, the girls held each other up, kissing and caressing each other tenderly.

"Mmmm, feel me," Mary whispered, and took Lauri's hand, placing it on her dripping pussy. Lauri marveled at how thick Ty still was and how tightly Mary was stretched around him. It just didn't seem possible. Slowly, as he softened, he slipped out until just his still swollen head stayed lodged inside. Lauri got off Ty's soaking wet face and slid down to his cock. She licked his exposed shaft along with Mary's still swollen clit.

Mary was almost beside herself as she watched Lauri's pink tongue clean them both. Lauri's little hand found his shaft and gently tugged him free. Thick cum poured out of Mary, only to be sucked up and sampled by Lauri's eager tongue. Mary laid back on Ty's legs and spread her own, offering herself fully to Lauri, cupping her head and pulling her into her wet heat. For long minutes, Lauri lost herself in Mary's sweetness. Ty's cum nearly filled her mouth when she finished. She smoothly slid up and over Mary to share his seed with her. Mary mewed in satisfaction when she felt Lauri's tongue deposit Ty's essence in her mouth.

Lauri jerked in surprise when Ty sank a big thumb in her pussy. With the other hand he slowly stroked himself back to hardness.

"I need to move," he said, roughly. The girls slid off him and he got to his knees. Lauri kissed him deeply.

"How do ya want me, Big Fella?"

"On your knees, and let me see you. You know what to do."

"Gut me with that big cock," she whispered in his ear, and nipped his neck sharply. He winced, then roughly pushed her down and manhandled her to the position of his liking. Her little ass was pointed straight up in the air while her tis were mashed flat on the bed, her head turned to the side. She reached up and gripping her ass cheeks, pulled herself wide open. The light of the oil lamp revealed her wet pussy to his staring eyes.

"Watch, Mary," he gritted out. She gasped when he fisted himself and worked his swollen tip into Lauri's tightness. He teased her with short little jabs that barely slid inside her. Pulling out, he offered his cock to Mary, whom swooped in to lick and suck his thick, dripping head.

For several minutes he repeated his motions until Lauri was thrusting her hips back, aching for deeper penetration.

"Please, Ty. Fuck me, damn it!" she cried out in passion. His big hands joined hers and spread her ass open almost painfully wide. He dug his thumbs deep and pried her pussy ruthlessly open. Mary moaned when Lauri's depths were exposed to her wide eyes.

"Help me," Ty ground out.

Mary gripped him and aimed him at Lauri's pink center. With a sexy growl he began a long slow fuck that curled Lauri's toes and tore a cry from her throat. He sank in until he fetched up hard against her cervix. She yelped when she felt him bottom out, then catching a deep breath, pushed back hard and clenched herself tightly around him. He threw his head back and groaned in pleasure.

"Damn it, girl. So tight!"

"Does it feel good?" Mary asked innocently.

"You have no idea, Lover. It's like a tight, hot, fist squeezing me," he managed between panting breaths. Lauri was now almost frantically jamming herself over his thickness.

"Just fuck me, Ty. Please!" she begged. With a growl, he drew back then fucked forward hard, almost knocking her flat. She put her hands in front of her, and grabbing double handfuls of blanket, rammed herself back and took him deep.

Mary cried out with her when he broke her open and buried himself balls deep. Lauri screamed in painful pleasure as he brutally ground his cock head into her cervix, then pushed deeper and stretched her tunnel to its utmost limit.

"Fuuuuuck, Ty!" she cried out, while Mary did the same in sympathy. He held her ass firmly and rolled his hips in a tight circle. She shuddered and shook as he skillfully ripped a screaming orgasm from her. He slid a hand around her waist and caressed her clit lightly, causing her cries to raise another octave. He felt her pussy squirt her hot juices out to soak his balls and run down his thighs. He held her tight and followed her down as her knees collapsed and she went prone on the bed.

"Oh shit, you broke me!" she moaned and cupped his tight ball sack in her small palm. She turned her head to the side and he dipped down to kiss her and suck her tongue. "Give me a minute, please," she murmured. As she slowly caught her breath, Mary gently ran a hand between his tight ass cheeks, teasing his balls from behind.

"That's it, Lover. You feel wonderful," he hissed in pleasure. His cock involuntarily jerked and spasmed inside Lauri and Mary felt it in her hand.

"Did I do that?" she giggled softly.

"Yes, you damn sure did!" he groaned. She smiled to herself and did it again, driving him crazy as her tiny fingers worked their magic on him.

"I'm ready now." Lauri said. "But I want to see you, please." He pulled free with an audible pop, and rolled her over, placing a couple of pillows under her ass. He lifted her legs and spread them wide, then knelt and dove face first into her wetness. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer, grinding his face into her open pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I love this so much!" Mary leaned in and he took a few minutes to show her the fine art of eating pussy.

"Can I try, please?" she asked tentatively.

"Anything you want!" Lauri managed to say between swipes of his tongue on her sensitive clit. "Someone just make me cum!" Ty slid over to make room. Mary stuck her little pink tongue out and lapped gingerly. Lauri jerked and yelped when she felt the soft touch flicker on her swollen clit.

"Mmm, you taste yummy!" Mary murmured. She drove Lauri crazy for the next few minutes as she familiarized herself with her first pussy. Ty used two big fingers to split Lauri wide, then he leaned in and his tongue joined Mary's. Together they teased her until she begged for mercy.

Finally Ty could take no more. He was rock hard and pre-cum was pouring out to puddle on the bed. He rose up and pulled her hips up over his thighs. Mary steered him in and he plunged deep inside Lauri.

She arched her back and cried out when he slammed into her back wall. He withdrew and lowered his hips, then stabbed her at an upward angle to rub across her g-spot. Mary was amazed when she saw his cock create a bulge in Lauri's tummy that slid up almost to her sternum. She ran her hand over it, mesmerized as he began to fuck using long hard strokes.

"Ugh! Ugh!" he cried, with each hammer blow of his hips.

Lauri grabbed his ass with both hands and sank her nails deep. She ground her hips upward and screamed as another orgasm destroyed her. His breathing quickened as he entered his final stretch.

"Cum on me, cum all over me!" she begged. He fought the instinct to bury himself deep, and pulled free. He jerked his cock rapidly and erupted, completely coating her from her pussy to her tits in hot, creamy man juice. Mary was in awe when she actually heard his cum splatter on Lauri's firm tits and ricochet up to run down her neck.

Lauri writhed in pleasure and rubbed his cum all over her tits and tummy, smearing herself in his love. He gathered her tits in his big hands, squeezing them firmly. Her nipples swelled and hardened even more. Mary couldn't resist and swooped in to suck off the cream that was dripping down Lauri's breasts. He stroked himself until his last spasms retreated, his big fist milking his cock firmly. Long runnels of cum dripped down to coat Lauri's nipples while Mary kept licking them clean.

"Damn it, you girls are amazing!" he murmured. Lauri tugged him up to her mouth and licked his still dripping head. Mary joined her, and together they sucked his soul from his softening cock. Finally, he pulled free and toppled over. Giggling happily, they swarmed him and buried him in a pile of warm limbs and contented pussy.

## Chapter V : Trouble On the Trail

The next morning the men were raring to go. After a good breakfast, Jack had a few words for the Companions. "We need to keep an eye out for thieves and bandits. Ty and I take Bill's warnings seriously. I'd feel better if we know we have a clean back trail before we head into Raton Pass. That's our most vulnerable area for attack."

Lauri spoke up. "How long til we get to the pass?"

"A couple hard days. Then it'll take us 3-4 days to get through it. We know a couple brothers that'll assist us getting down the far side."

"Are the brothers trustworthy?" Mary wanted to know.

"As much as anyone in business I reckon. But with you lovely ladies along I wouldn't trust anyone to behave!" Jack kidded with a wink.

"So do we have a plan for the next couple days and nights to make sure we'll be ok?" Julie asked shyly.

Ty spoke up. "I'm gonna ride to the east and Lsa will ride west in a wide pattern while y'all follow the trail south. We'll try to see if anyone is flanking us up ahead. Julie, you ride in the back of the trailing wagon and use our extra spyglass. Watch for anyone or anything unusual. Let me or Jack know as soon as possible."

"Yes, Master," she acknowledged with a happy smile. She loved being assigned things to do.

"I'll stay fairly close to the wagons today," Jack stated. "Lauri and Mary will drive them. Remember, shoot three times if you need help, someone will come running."

Lauri went to Lsa and Ty. "You two be careful today. We'll be waiting for you to come back safe." She loaded them up with water, cheese, and some bread they'd bought at the fort. Kissing them both, she sent them on their way. Meanwhile, Mary was pouting miserably up at Jack.

"Can I pretty please go with you? I don't like driving the wagon. It's so boring!"

"Honey, we all have jobs to do and yours is very important. We have a lot of value in these wagons and they need to be secure. I know a certain, highly dangerous blonde that I trust implicitly and she's more than capable. Do you suppose she'll do that for me? I swear I'll make it up to her!"

She narrowed her beautiful eyes and looked at him suspiciously. "I suppose I'll have a talk with her, she can be a bit difficult sometimes," she giggled. "Of course I will, ya Big Stud!"

She leaped in his arms and wrapped her lean legs around his waist, kissing him until he was gasping for air. "It's gonna cost you though!" she teased, and reached down between them to cup the huge bulge in his buckskin pants. Her eyes lost focus momentarily as she felt him stiffen in her grip. "Mmmm, do we have time for a quickie?" she asked saucily.

"You're a naughty little vixen, you know that?" he exclaimed, and spanked her little ass until she laughed gaily and released him.

"Seriously though, be safe, Sweetheart," she said softy. She kissed him again and reluctantly let him go, then nimbly swung aboard her wagon. With a yip and cry, she and Lauri headed their wagons down the trail.

It only took until lunch for trouble to rear it's ugly head. When they met for their noon meal, Julie reported seeing a small dust cloud far behind them. Ty eyed their back trail with his spyglass and reported he saw some tiny figures in the distance. He also caught a glint of light reflecting from what he suspected was another spyglass. He showed Julie how he avoided the problem of giving himself away when using his optics.

"I had the option of a sunshade on mine. It screws on and off so you can stow it away when it's not needed, keeping the length shorter and handier."

"You're a sly devil, Master," she teased. "I'm sure glad you're not shorter!"

"Get me some food before I spank your little bottom!" He growled and made a grab for her. She skipped away from his reach, laughing joyfully. He was happy to see she was doing well after the last few day's events.

Ty kept watch, and noticed the men behind them had stopped as well, increasing his suspicions. He and Jack talked a bit over lunch, came up with a plan and conferred with the women.

"As soon as we leave and break over this rise, I'll ride west and wait until the folks behind us pass by. I'll tail them and investigate their camp this evening. Y'all carry on as usual and don't act out of the ordinary. I'll stay out tonight and catch up with you tomorrow sometime," Jack explained. The Companions nodded in agreement. They didn't like the idea but it needed to be done.

As darkness fell, Jack slipped in close to the stranger's camp, located a couple miles behind the Companions location. There were five men. All rough and hardbitten characters. Jack could smell their greasy hair and body odor from 50 yards away. They were drinking and carousing around a small fire. The man who appeared to be the boss was loudly discussing his plans with the men.

"I don't give a shit what they said back at the fort. That group up yonder is nothing but four weak pussies and a couple broke down ol' cowboys. When they get pinched down tight in Raton Pass, we'll ambush 'em and take everything they got, including that gold we keep hearing about. Until then, we stay back here, unseen, and tail them."

"But Boss, we hear them two gals with bows and arrows are pretty bad ass. Maybe we oughta get more hands to help us out," a skinny little man piped up. "What kinda chicken shit are you, Clem. You fuckin' little bitch! Man up or shut up! I bet you won't even take a turn on them womens when the time comes."

They carried on arguing for awhile until Jack was satisfied they were truly out to rob and kill the Companions. He'd have no problem putting them in the dirt. He slowly slid back a few hundred yards and found a good place to spread his bedroll and catch some sleep.

He rose early and waited for the bandits to wake up and move out. He watched as they glassed ahead, waiting to leave until the Companions broke camp and headed south. After they cleared the area, Jack swung wide to the west, then headed south. Soon, he reunited with his group and they all broke for lunch. He told them all that he'd heard and asked for ideas on how to handle it.

They thought of many different plans, but Mary's ended up being the best, even though it pained the men to agree with her. She thought Ty, Lauri and Julie should stay and guard the wagons while Jack, Lsa and herself would ambush the bandits in their own camp that evening.

"They won't have a clue we're coming," she said confidently. "They think we're weak and broke down, but we know different." Ty wanted to go with the attack force, but he understood that the security of the wagons was paramount.

"That settles it then," Jack stated. "We'll stay on the trail until it's close to dark. Then the three of us will slip away while the others make a show of setting up camp and starting a big fire. The thieves will be fixated on what they can see of the camp, rather than us flanking them. Mary, Lsa. You two eat something now and drink some water. It may be a long night. Lauri, fix us a kit with something to bandage wounds. We may need it." Lauri winced, just imagining the things that could go wrong, but she quickly did his bidding.

As planned, at sundown they sprang into action. Ty and his girls made plenty of racket and built a huge fire. He let out the occasional drunken holler and yell to sell their deception. Jack and his women easily slid north in the darkness and crept close to the bandit's camp. Both girls had their bows, arrows, and stabbing spears while Jack had his trusty rifle and pistol. All three had used some of Lsa's black paint to camouflage themselves, and they also broke up their outlines with sprigs of prairie grass.

They planned to wait until all the bandits went to sleep, then silently creep in and cut their throats. It took a few hours before the men went down, although one man remained on guard. He was sipping on a bottle of whiskey and smoking a cigar. Staying about 10 yards apart, the Companions crept in close, with Jack hoping to take the guard from behind. Suddenly, the guard stood and gathering up his oil lamp, headed out of the circle of firelight to take a piss. Jack tensed up and cursed to himself.

1...45678...10