Headset Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny and Luke take their relationship to the next stage.
2.5k words
4.86
4.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers

A/N - thanks for the great feedback on part one. As requested...

Headset Part 2

Once in the kitchen, Luke began making drinks. Danny rounded the island that separated the kitchen from the living area and leaned over it, watching Luke. Jeez, he thought. Here I am sat in old ratty pyjamas, meanwhile Luke was there with his model physique, topless, only wearing light grey coloured joggers. He looked good.

Danny sill felt jittery and wired from the kiss, like there were sparks of electricity coursing through him. They had kissed. Actually kissed. And then Luke had said something about kissing guys before?

He watched him, acutely aware of the movement across the smooth muscles of his bare back as he carefully poured drinks. How much did he not know about his supposed best friend? What other secrets had he kept?

Luke turned, two drinks in his hands and Danny took one. Luke sometimes took shifts at a trendy bar downtown when his modelling gigs were scarce, and he had learned some interesting cocktail recipes there. Sipping it cautiously, Danny was instantly hit by its smokey sharp flavours, and as he swallowed a warmth hit him in the back of his throat.

"Good?"

"Yeah, strong."

Luke chuckled, "thought we would need 'em strong tonight."

Danny felt his cheeks heat, and it became difficult to meet Luke's eyes. What was he inferring? Would they continue where they left off? Did he want to?

Stupid question, he thought. If there was one thing he was sure of it's that he was painfully aware of Luke's every single tiniest movement, and that he desperately wanted him to move closer.

Almost as if reading his mind, Luke rounded the kitchen island where he was leaning and leant beside him, his back to the island, looking in the opposite direction towards the blank screen of the television. His right arm casually brushing against Danny's, so casually that it could almost be considered accidental.

"So," Luke said after another sip of his drink, still not looking at him. "I assume you have... questions."

Danny nodded, "yeah I mean, you're my best friend and suddenly it feels like you have this whole second life I didn't know about."

"I wouldn't go that far," Luke laughed. He turned to look at him then, his eyes serious. "I like guys, and I like girls. I have done for years. I never told you about the guys part because... well honestly, I thought it would weird you out. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and I didn't want to risk losing you as a friend so... if I was meeting up with a guy I would usually be vague about the gender part, or not bring it up at all."

Danny mulled this over slowly before speaking. "I really want to say it wouldn't have weirded me out, but... I don't know. I guess I wouldn't have understood..."

"Until now?" Luke's eyes sparkled slightly as his mouth lifted into a grin.

"Yeah."

"And you never felt any hint of feelings for a guy before now?"

"No, I don't think so. Although... Maybe I did and just didn't recognise it? I think the VR shoving it in my face like that was pretty irrefutable."

"Was it that you enjoyed being in a girls body?" Luke asked.

"Not really, I mean it was kind of cool, but it wasn't her that I was really paying attention to," he said and as he did he realised how openly he had admitted to enjoying watching Luke essentially fuck him. He felt his cheeks warm and looked down at his drink.

"You don't need to be embarrassed," he said with a grin "I don't mind. I actually kind of like hearing you say these things."

Danny pulled a face, "why?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "Jesus Danny you really are thick sometimes, you know that?"

He blinked, not sure what he was missing.

"Do I have to spell it out to you?" Luke sighed, but he was smiling.

"I don't..." Danny trailed off.

Luke stood, putting his glass down and moving to face him, Danny shuffled up to a standing and suddenly felt very aware of how close Luke had stood.

Luke gently reached for Danny's glass and placed it on the counter beside his own. Then his eyes lifted to Danny's, calm and steady.

"I like you, you idiot. I've liked you for as long as I can remember."

His hands lifted to Danny's cheeks, brushing the red skin with an amused expression.

"I never thought it would... that it could be anything. I had settled myself with the notion that we'd always be friends, best friends. But now you've turned my whole life upside down. I need to know that you genuinely want this, because there's no turning back Danny. It'll never be just how it was again."

Danny swallowed, Luke's voice was serious, and at the same time sexual. His eyes never broke contact. The way he held his face as he spoke was making his stomach clench and unclench in knots of excitement, his boxers suddenly feeling tight. He felt like if he tried to speak a squeak would be all he could make. He nodded slowly.

"Yes," he whispered. "Yes, I want you."

Luke smiled slightly, before moving in close. It was a blur. Danny felt Luke press his body against him as he leant against the island just before he also felt his lips. They were warm and deliberate. As he kissed him, Luke moved one of his hands into Danny's hair, gripping it gently. Danny's own hands found their way to Luke's broad back. His bare skin was smooth and strong, his back so much broader than that of any girl he had ever kissed. The male smell of him was intoxicating and he felt drunk on Luke. Luke. He was kissing Luke. It was perfect. It was incredible. It.. he... it wasn't enough. He wanted more.

His hand slowly wandered down his back, moving almost casually to his ass. Then, before he could let himself shy away, he pressed his palm against the ever growing lump in his joggers. To his surprise, Luke made a low, almost animalistic noise in his throat. Danny gently moved his hand, rubbing against his cock through the material and Luke's lips stilled.

"Fuck, Danny," he breathed against his lips, his breath hot and ragged. Then in one fluid moment that made Danny almost gasp in alarm, Luke hooked his arms around him and lifted him onto the kitchen island.

Now Luke was looking up at him, and it was Danny's turn to grab his face, kissing him fervently. He felt Luke pulling at the base of his t-shirt, and he broke the kiss to allow him to pull it over his head in one smooth motion. Both topless now, their skin touched, each slight graze sending shivers across his skin Slowly Luke's kisses moved to his jaw, then his neck. Danny bit his lip as the tickling kisses made him want to laugh and moan all at once. They continued their soft path downwards to his collarbone, and then Luke's hand was gently pushing him back to lie down. He lay back against the cool polished counter top, Luke continuing to kiss lightly down his chest. The kisses were so light they were barely kisses, just swift tickling brushes of his lips.

Luke's hands were gentle as he pulled at his waistband, then thin pyjamas easily slipping down his legs and his cock sprung free. His breath caught a little at the realisation of what would happen next, of Luke's eyes looking at his naked body. His eyes flicked up to him and they had that look. The look he had become obsessed with from the VR. But this time it wasn't some girls body that he was admiring. It was him. Really him.

"You okay," Luke asked, and Danny blinked suddenly aware that he had been holding his breath. He let it go in a breathy, nervous laugh and nodded. Luke smiled a little as his hand gently and yet firmly closed around the base of his cock.

He pumped up and down, slowly. Ever so slowly. Danny's breathing became laboured as the pleasurable pressure began to built within him. It felt so good to feel his hands on him, his real hands. He had closed his eyes when suddenly without warning he felt something new. Opening his eyes, he saw that Luke had bent down and had begun to suck his dick.

He had had a blowjob before, more than one. He had thought they had been good. But he realised in that moment, that they were passable at best. What Luke was doing was like nothing he had ever experienced. His tongue danced and swirled as he sucked and licked and moved in ways he didn't even understand but knew felt incredible. He felt himself make a mewing noise of pleasure that he hadn't meant to make.

"Fuck, Luke that feels... shit," he could barely speak as his cock shivvered in pleasure, sending ripples through his body. He knew he wouldn't take long like this. After a while he put his hand in Luke's hair.

"Stop," he whispered, "I want you."

Luke lifted his head, gazing up at him.

"Want me to what?"

"I want you... I want you to... fuck me."

Luke's lip curled into a smile, a sultry sexy smile that almost had Danny biting his lip.

"I'd love to."

In one swift movement Luke pulled his legs around his waist and pulled him upwards. In alarm Danny grabbed his arms around his neck and laughed nervously, he felt Luke's low laugh against his chest. He was wrapped around him, completely naked.

"What are you doing?" He asked breathless.

"I've dreamed about this moment more than once Danny, and I'm not about to have you on the kitchen counter."

He lifted his head from the safety of Luke's shoulder and they kissed again. He felt giddy on this feeling, desire, lust and a feeling of doing something forbidden, against the rules that only turned him on more.

Luke walked them slowly towards his bedroom, lowering him down gently to the bed.

"I want you to feel good," Luke said softly. "Tell me if it doesn't. It can be... uncomfortable at first."

Danny nodded, feeling his mouth go dry with anticipation and fear, his heartbeat was loud in his ears. Luke pulled his joggers off and Danny couldn't stop his eyes flicking down to his large, hard cock. How did it look even bigger in real life? Luke moved up the bed, his legs either side of him, and kissed him softly. Danny closed his eyes as he continued to kiss gently down his neck again. Danny opened his eyes to see Luke reach across into a drawer of his bedside table and retrieve a small bottle.

"What's that?" Danny whispered.

"Lube," he replied, squeezing a little of the gel onto his fingertips. He moved to kiss him again, but this time his right hand moved low, past his cock and his balls.

"Open your legs a little more," he whispered into his ear, making it tickle slightly. He opened them with a gulp. He jumped slightly as he felt the cool gel against his asshole. Luke continued to kiss him firmly, distracting him from the strange cold feeling. His fingers massaged small circles around his asshole, each circle pressing a little firmer than the last. Soon his fingers were beginning to stretch his tight hole open slightly. He couldn't help the moan that rose in his throat.

"Okay?" Luke asked.

Danny nodded, afraid to make a noise in case he moaned like a whore again.

His fingers knew were to go, and soon he had his finger moving gentle in and out of his ass in a way that made him moan again. Soon, Luke added a second finger, Danny winced but the strange pleasure was enough to outweigh the pain. He continued further soon adding a third finger.

"How does that feel?" Luke asked, his fingers deep in his ass, his other hand tangled in his hair, his face close in the low light.

"Yeah, okay."

"Just okay?" Luke said with a grin.

"Good, it's good," Danny laughed nervously.

"Tell me what you want me to do Danny," Luke said, smiling and stroking his damp hair from his face.

"I want you to fuck me."

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

"I want you to fuck me with your cock, I want you to fuck me hard."

Luke raised an eyebrow, "quite the slut aren't we Danny?"

He would have thought being called a slut would anger him, but it did the opposite. Instead he found himself nodding enthusiastically.

"I want to be your slut."

"Since you asked so nicely," Luke grinned.

With a swift movement he removed his fingers, and Danny's ass felt strangely cold and empty. But he knew it wouldn't feel this way for long. Luke pulled his legs up over his shoulders and lined up his cock against his ass. He felt the round helmet of his cock against his asshole.

"Ready?"

"So ready."

They both groaned in unison as his penis pushed into him for the first time. Danny felt the fullness and stretching of his asshole, but it was bearable. He winced slightly and Luke paused, rocking backwards, carefully not continuing any deeper until Danny's winces turned to soft moans. It continued slowly like this as Luke slowly started a rhythm, each stroke going slightly deeper. Soon he felt Luke's balls against his ass cheeks. He smiled a little at the strange not unpleasant feeling inside him. He felt so very full. He looked up at Luke whose eyes had gone slightly glassy in pleasure.

"You feel so good," he said, gently rocking back and forth. A knot of warmth was beginning to grow in his midriff, not far from where the head of Luke's cock was repeatedly pressing deep inside him. Luke seemed to spot the expression on his face and increased the speed of his thrusts, each time they hit that pleasurable spot he moaned slightly louder.

"Oh fuck," Danny cried as his moans became impossible to control. Luke sped up further and he was now fucking him hard. It felt so good.

"I'm gonna-" Danny managed to choke out before his cock trembled and shot a stream of cum upwards, landing with a splatter against his midriff. But this was not the end, his pleasure only continued to build internally as his cock spasmed and leaked cum profusely.

"I'm close," Luke grunted. "Tell me what you are."

"Fuck. Fuck I'm a cock slut, I'm your cock slut. I want you to fuck my brains out Luke. This is the best feeling in the world."

"That's right. You are a cock slut," Luke growled and Danny knew he was moments away from cumming inside him. His breaths ragged as he spoke, each word punctuated by a thrust. "And. You. Are. Mine."

With a low grunt Luke thrust deeply once more, and Danny felt a different warmth deep inside him as Luke's cock trembled and spasmed inside him, cumming deeply inside him. When he finally finished his arms trembled slightly and he collapsed on top of him. They lay therein silence for a long time, still clinging to each other, soaked in sweat and cum, but so very happy

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers