Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and lifted her up in his arms. He carried her to the bathroom. He placed her on the floor and started filling the bath tub with water. As the bath tub got filled, he stood behind her. He slowly removed his jacket that she wore around herself and got her totally naked, while he still wore his shirt and trousers. He pulled up the cuffs of his shirt. Rudra placed his hands over her shoulders and massaged them.

Soon the tub got filled with water. He held her hand and helped her enter the bath tub. With water, he hydrated her skin and cleaned it. He washed her face with some face wash. He then, stood behind her and shampooed her lovely dark brown hair and cleaned them. He then took some shower gel and rubbed in his hands to create nice foamy lather. He applied the same on her shoulders and started slowly rubbing them to clean them. He then slowly made his way to her back and applied lather over there and cleaned the same. Then he held her one hand and slowly cleaned it from shoulder to her fingers and then he did the same to her other hand. He noticed that both her armpits had overgrown hair. He slowly made his way to her neck and cleaned it. Then he went down towards her breasts. He cleaned one and then the other. This was the first time he was touching her breasts but there was nothing sexual about it. He then, made his way to her belly. He cleaned the same before asking her, "Could you stand up, please?"

She stood up. She knew he wanted to clean her legs. She placed the feet of one leg on the edge of the tub. He could see her beautiful vagina peeking through her long, overgrown pubic hair. He started cleaning the thigh of the leg which rested on the edge of the tub. He took his time to clean the same. Then, he moved to her knee and cleaned the same. He moved further down to clean her shin and then followed by her feet. He then, did the same to her other feet.

He held her hand and helped her get out of the tub. He then, took a towel and wiped the water from her body completely. He then wrapped her body with the same towel. That was also one of his favourite attires to see a woman in: Covered in just a towel.

Nicole came and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. She dropped her towel and started inspecting her body that Rudra had just cleaned. Her hands roamed around her belly. She looked at her scars on her belly, on her arms on her legs. Rudra pulled the bath tub plug and let the water drain. He came and stood behind Nicole and placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her back as Nicole inspected her body.

"He might have marked you with these scars. Let me mark you with something else." said Rudra.

He then turned her around and gently kissed her lips. He placed his hands on either side of her curvaceous waist and got down on his knees.

He saw the longest scar on her body. It started from just below her left breast and ran all the way down to her right thigh, running across her beautiful belly. He placed his lips where the scar began and kissed it. He then, covered the entire length of that scar all the way till her thigh with his kisses. He then, moved to a different scar and covered it in his kisses... and then another scar, and then another and then another.

Once he was done, he looked up in Nicole eyes. Tears were falling off her eyes. The innocence on her face could melt anybody's heart. Nicole pointed out to another scar that he hadn't covered in kisses. She wanted him to kiss it too. He did the same. She then pointed out to another. He kissed it too... and then another.

She pointed out one scar on her thigh. Rudra lifted her leg and placed its feet on his shoulder and kissed that scar too. Once he was done covering all the scars in the front part of her body in his kisses, she turned around and presented her back to him. She wanted him to cover each of her scars in his kisses. He obliged.

Once done, Nicole turned around and hugged him tightly and cried. He just hugged her and comforted her by caressing her beautiful hair. Minutes later, he lifted her off her feet and carried in his arms back to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. He then, lied down next to her, still in his shirt and trousers. He tried pulling the comforter over them but Nicole stopped him. She got up and started opening the buttons of his shirt.

"Please make love to me." requested Nicole.

Nicole helped take the shirt off Rudra and then undid his trousers and removed it along with his underwear. They were both naked. Their lips met and their hands wrapped around each other's body. Rudra felt the soft skin of her sexy back. He roamed his hand around her back and then placed it over one ass-cheek of hers. Then, he brought his other hand to her other ass-cheek. Their mouths were glued to each other's. Quite naturally, their tongues met and they started licking each other's tongues in Nicole's mouth. Nicole had her hands roaming around Rudra's strong, manly back.

Rudra then, squeezed her ass cheeks and then, lifted her up and placed her in his lap. His hands started feeling her sexy back once again. Nicole kept kissing him. She was loving all of it. That's when she felt something. It was Rudra's erect cock. It was throbbing and gently hitting her tummy, smearing his pre-cum all over it. Nicole didn't care as the kissing continued. Their mouths hadn't separated for more than five minutes now.

Rudra brought his one hand in front and rubbed her vaginal slit with his finger. Nicole moaned. He rubbed it some more. Nicole moaned more. He then, inserted his one finger inside her pussy completely. Nicole broke the kiss and moaned loudly. Her eyes were closed as she whimpered and then, her body started shivering.

Rudra realised that she was cumming. He was amazed. He had inserted just one finger inside her pussy and that was enough to make her orgasm. Perhaps that's how excited she was, he thought. She came for several seconds, eye tightly shut, body shivering.

Once she was done, Nicole sagged in Rudra's arms and panted slowly. Rudra still had his finger inside her pussy. Seconds later, Nicole looked into Rudra's eyes. Rudra removed his finger from her pussy and then tasted her juices. He got his finger down once again, inserted it inside her vagina and collected more of her juices and tasting it again.

"You taste delicious, Nikki." said Rudra.

Nicole smiled and kissed Rudra again. Soon, he lay her on the bed and got down to her vagina and started eating her out.

He placed his hands on her smooth, sexy thighs and with his tongue, he started licking her vagina and tasting her juices. He ate her out good. Nicole complemented what he was doing with her moans. But Nicole's wildly overgrown pubic hair were irritating him. Every time he would lick, some hair would go in his mouth which he did not like. Sometime, it would go in his nose causing irritation. Rudra was not a bush guy. He loved a completely shaved pussy, waxed even more so that he could eat a woman's pussy in peace. So, for Nicole, he brought his hands to her pussy and with that, he separated the two pussy lips and started licking her vagina.

Nicole moaned and groaned. She was loving it all. She grabbed Rudra's hair and pulled them hard into her pussy. Rudra increased his speed of licking. Soon, he was licking her in earnest. Nicole was moaning so hard.

"Right there" was all she could say.

Rudra raised his eyes to look what Nicole was doing. He loved her facial expressions. He knew he was doing it right and that she was enjoying it. Suddenly, his eyes saw something... her clitoris. It was engorged and erect and begging to be rubbed.

He brought his one hand to her pubic mound and with his thumb, he rubbed her clit. Not expecting the rubbing of her clitoris, Nicole screamed hard as another orgasm washed over body. She grabbed his hair even harder and pushed him towards her pussy. Rudra felt her orgasming as her body started vibrating. But then, it happened. Her pussy started firing squirt after squirt over his face. Rudra was surprised but equally happy. Any man loves to see that his actions made his woman squirt.

Nicole got down from the orgasmic high. She raised her head and saw Rudra. His face was all wet.

"Wow, Nikki!" he said, with an expression of amazement.

"Oh my god... did I squirt all over you?" she asked.

"Yeah, you did." replied Rudra.

Nicole got up. She took Rudra's shirt and wiped his face with it.

"I'm so sorry. I did not mean to do that to you. I have never squirted in my life. I haven't had sex for several months now. I guess it just came out..." said Nicole as she kept on wiping his face.

"My dear... it's okay." replied Rudra, cutting her off.

"Men love it when a woman squirts. Nothing is sexier than that." he said before placing his lips over hers. Soon, they started making out.

They made out for several minutes.

She made him lay down on bed. Nicole then, held his erect throbbing six-inched cock. She kissed his cock head and tasted his pre-cum. She got her tongue out and licked his pee-hole. Rudra moaned. She licked it some more before opening her mouth and engulfing more than half of his cock.

She started sucking him. With her hand, she started massaging his balls, gently. Rudra moaned. Nicole loved that he had moaned. She pushed her mouth forward to take the entirety of all his cock. He was now, balls deep inside her. Rudra placed both hands on her head. He started combing her hair with his fingers and gently scratching her scalp as he experienced pleasure.

After blowing him for a while, she removed his cock from her mouth and went for his dark brown scrotum and started sucking his balls one by one. By the time, she finished, his scrotum was dripping with her saliva.

She looked up in his eyes and so did he. They smiled. Nicole came up and lied down over his body and their lips met as they started making out once more. Minutes later, he turned over and pinned her beneath himself. They kept making out. Nicole had both his hands holding his face. Soon, she felt his cock kissing her vagina.

They broke the kiss. Both of them looked at their genitals kissing each other.

"Put it inside me." said Nicole.

Rudra's hands found hers. Their fingers intertwined. He gently thrusted his pelvis forward. His cock head separated her pussy lips and entered her vagina. Soon, he could feel her vaginal walls gripping his cock and coating it in her juices. He pushed forward and entered more. Thanks to the two orgasm that she had had, her vagina was well lubricated and his cock easily slid inside her. He did not stop until he was buried completely inside her, balls deep. They were one. He was inside Nicole... his Nicole.

He got his lips down and kissed her again. Once the kiss ended, he saw her eyes tearing up. A tear escaped from the corner of her eye and rolled down her side. It was an emotional moment for both of them.

"Fuck me, Rudra." said Nicole in a very low tone, almost a whisper.

He started pumping his cock in and out of her vagina.

Their eyes were locked as they made love. Their fingers gripped each other's tightly. Occasionally, Rudra would lower himself down to kiss Nicole. They kept making love like that for several minutes.

Rudra left her fingers and brought his hands down to her boobs. He lovingly squeezed them a couple of times. They kept making love. Rudra then, wrapped his hands around her and hugged her tightly. They started making out as they made love. Nicole wrapped her legs around him. They were truly one at that moment.

Soon, Rudra felt Nicole moaning in his mouth and then her body started vibrating. Her toes curled. She was cumming. Rudra let her have a beautiful orgasm. Tears rolled down the corner of her eyes as she orgasmed. Rudra stopped pumping her. They kept making out all this while.

Once she was done, Rudra lifted his head up and looked into those beautiful brown eyes. She did the same. She hugged him and started crying. Months earlier, she had made up her mind that she would never experience such kind of intimacy with a man ever.

Rudra hugged her back. His heart was beating fast. This love-making was special and it was only because of the woman lying beneath him. Sometime later, he asked Nicole.

"Shall I continue?"

"Yes..." said Nicole, wiping her tears.

"And I want you to come inside me." said Nicole.

Rudra began pumping again. They started kissing again as they tightly hugged each other. Rudra was pumping slowly. He did not want to destroy the intimate moment between them. They continued for several more minutes. Nicole came once again. Her toes curled again. Her vagina grabbed his cock hard and that was it for Rudra. He came.

He released his sperm inside her and inundated her vagina. He hadn't come in a long time and so, he practically hosed her insides as he emptied his balls. They kept kissing.

Once done, Rudra raised his head and looked back into her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. His heart was beating fast. He overcame with an emotion deep within his heart. His pupils dilated and, in that moment, he said the three magical words.

"I love you, Nikki!"

Nicole heard it. She could not believe what she just heard. Not because she did not expect it coming from him, rather, she did not expect she would ever hear those words from another man in her life. Her eyes teared up.

"I love you, Nicole... I have always loved you... and I am tired of stopping myself from telling you this." said Rudra.

Nicole wept. She wanted him to keep saying those words. But soon, she was in a dilemma. What should she reply to him? Did she love him? She knew that she loved being with him. Now, even more so since he knew everything about her past and her scars. But did she love him?

Rudra saw the dilemma and confusion on her face.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know that I do... I truly love you." said Rudra.

Nicole hugged him. She was relieved that she didn't have to say it back. She wanted to be careful for her next relationship. Rudra hugged her back and soon slept off. Nicole was awake for some more minutes. She wanted to know him more. She wanted to know him better. Thanks to her previous marriage, she was once bitten twice shy. She was happy that someone loves her with her scars. She hugged him and soon slept off.

The next morning, he woke up and took a couple of seconds to realize where he was. He saw the girl lying next to him, sleeping. He smiled as he looked at the love of his life. He remembered what she told about her marriage last night.

How could anyone think of hurting this poor little soul sleeping next to him? How could anyone torture her? He thought. He kissed her forehead and shifted down to kiss her lips.

Nicole opened her eyes. She kissed him back and smiled. They hugged again and just laid on the bed in each other's arms for nearly an hour. An hour later, they got up and wore their clothes. They moved to the bathroom and brushed their teeth.

Nicole moved to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Rudra came and stood behind her and hugged her as she cooked. He started kissing her neck. Nicole just smiled. Later, he rested his chin over her shoulder and watched her cook eggs and bread. Once it was ready, they did not want to be separated. So, they remained in that position and fed each other the breakfast that Nicole had cooked.

Once done, they separated and moved to the bed room and made sweet love to each other once again. Later, Nicole asked Rudra "Will you bathe me today as well... Please?"

Rudra smiled. "I would love to, my dear." he replied.

They both got up and moved to the bathroom. Rudra opened the tap to fill her bathtub with water. He then, went towards Nicole and kissed her. He then, held her top and started removed it by pulling it up. She did not wear a bra and without her top, her topside was completely bare. He then, shoved his fingers in the waistband of her shorts and slowly pulled it down to get her completely naked, getting on his haunches. She stepped out of her shorts.

Rudra looked at her scar-covered body and kissed her thigh. He slowly moved to her beautiful boobs and squeezed the twins in his hands sexily, before moving up and taking her nipples in his mouth one after another and sucking them to his heart's content. Nicole moaned as he sucked her nipples.

Soon, he moved down and hugged her tummy. He then, started showering kisses on her tummy lovingly. He could feel the scars on her tummy as he kissed it but it did not matter to him. He moved down to her cute, round navel and kissed it a few times. He then, inserted her tongue inside the navel and licked it a little. Nicole giggled. It was ticklish to her.

Soon, he moved down reached her pubic mound. But then, he got interrupted by her long, overgrown pubic hair. He opened his eyes and looked up into hers. She was beaming at him telling him that she had enjoyed everything he did to her at that moment.

"Can I shave you, Nikki?... Down here and your armpits?" he asked her.

"You wanna shave me?" Nicole asked, a little concerned.

"I'll be careful... I won't hurt you." He said.

"Okay..." said Nicole, still a little unsure.

"I use olive oil for it." said Nicole.

Rudra went to the kitchen and brought olive oil. He decided to shave her armpits first.

He asked her to lift her right arm. She did the same. Rudra opened the tap of her wash basin and collected some water in his hand and hydrated her right armpit nicely with the same. Once it was enough, he applied some olive oil to her armpit hair. Soon, the hair got soft. He opened the cabinet in the bathroom to notice an unused razor in mint condition. He opened the pack and got it out and held it in his hands.

He then, very carefully shaved her armpit hair. He moved the razor along her skin and shaved her hair off. He was very careful. Not causing an injury to her was his first priority. Soon, he completely shaved off her armpit hair. Nicole looked in the mirror and ran her fingers along her armpit. He had shaved it perfectly. He then, moved to the other armpit and shaved it as well before moving to her vagina.

He got down on his knees and applied water first and then olive oil to her pubic hair to soften them. Very carefully, he then, began shaving her vagina. He pulled her skin, placed the razor over it and started shaving her. He shaved the top of her vagina and then moved towards right. He pulled the right vaginal lip and started shaving it. He took his time and did not hurry at all.

Soon, he felt something on his hand that was holding her vaginal lip as he shaved her vagina with his other hand. He felt wetness on his hand. He realized it was Nicole's pussy juices leaking out and smearing his hand. He looked up and saw that her eyes were closed. She was excited. He smiled and moved back to shaving her. Once done, he licked her juices from his hand and tasted it. 'Delicious!' was what he rated her juices.

He then, moved to the other lip and carefully shaved it as well. Nicole was now completely hairless below.

"Done!" Rudra said. Nicole opened her eyes and saw her vagina in the mirror.

"Wow..." she said. She did not expect him to shave her so well.

Rudra looked at her vagina. The swollen pussy lips looked beautiful. Her clitoris was engorged and peeking out, begging to her rubbed, licked, sucked.

And that's when Nicole felt Rudra kissing her pussy. Then, he started making out with her vagina. Nicole moaned.

Rudra raised her head when he heard her moans.

"Sorry... but it just looks so edible..." he said.

"Eat it, then." she said and smiled.

Rudra began eating her out. He placed his hands and held the backside of her thighs. Nicole started moaning and placed her hands over his head and pushed it more into her vagina that he was eating out.

The beautiful white Canadian pussy was dripping and Rudra lapped it all up. He did not stop for a second as he kept kissing and eating her vagina. Only after a long time later, when Nicole's body started vibrating and he realised that she was cumming that he stopped but only after she was done cumming.