Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole prepared the breakfast and called him for having the same. They had breakfast together.

"Are you tensed? You look nervous, baby." Asked Nicole.

"Nothing... just a bit worried for... you know." Said Rudra.

It did not take Nicole much time to guess that he was talking about anal sex.

"Have you had anal with anybody, previously?" asked Nicole.

"No... not really... it's gonna be my first time. I have to go to the market and buy some lube." Said Rudra.

"Sure... can you also buy grocery for the next week?" asked Nicole.

"Sure" said Rudra.

Post lunch, they were ready.

Rudra took off Nicole's clothes and got naked. Nicole lay on bed on all fours. Her beautiful ass was in the air. Rudra got naked too and got behind her. He kissed her ass-cheeks and then spent several minutes working on her asshole.

He licked it good. He opened her asshole and spat inside it. He then inserted his finger and started fucking her ass with his finger making sure that he applied his saliva inside her ass. He did this for a few minutes before turning to lube.

He applied a good amount of lube on his cock making sure that it was as slippery as he could make it. He applied some lube on her ass. Then, he took his cock and rubbed its head on her asshole.

"You remember the promise you made yesterday?" asked Rudra.

"Yes, baby... I would tell you immediately if I feel pain." Said Nicole.

Rudra leaned forward and kissed her sexy back. He then held her by her waist and pushed his cock in. The cock separated her ass-cheeks as it made its way inside her ass. Thanks to the lube, the cock just glided inside her smoothly.

Nicole moaned as she felt him inside her poop-hole. It gave her immense pleasure and did not hurt at all. Rudra kept pushing in until he was buried inside her ass to the hilt. He then, waited for her to get used to the feeling of his cock inside her. In the meantime, he was rubbing his hands around her sexy back and in front, grabbing her boobs and caressing her sexy tummy.

Nicole moaned a little as she took her time to feel Rudra's nice hard cock inside her ass.

"Ready, babe?" he asked her.

Nicole nodded in approval.

He held her by her waist and started pushing his cock in and pulling it out before feeding it back inside her. Five pumps were all it took and Nicole's body jerked up and her back straightened up while she rested on her knees and she shuddered in her first orgasm of the day. Rudra held her by her tummy as he felt Nicole's tight ass grabbing his cock hard as she orgasmed.

She moaned hard as the woman inside her surrendered to the great pleasures of having anal sex with her man.

After the orgasm, she was panting. She turned her head and kissed Rudra.

"God, it feels so good." Said Nicole.

She lay down again with hands resting on the bed. Rudra held her waist and started fucking her again. This time she lasted for several minutes as he kept ploughing her ass with his cock. Nicole had her eyes tightly shut as the pleasure of anal sex took over her body completely. Several minutes later, she orgasmed once again. But this time, she was not alone. Rudra roared as he reached his orgasm too and started cumming inside her asshole.

Nicole fell over and lay on her stomach on the bed. Rudra was tired too. He fell on top of her and kissed her back, before sliding off and laying her side. Minutes later, he saw Nicole. An expression of pure joy and satisfaction lay across her face. Rudra smiled and got up and kissed her cheek. She looked so cute.

Nicole opened her eyes and snuggled up to him. They kissed and hugged each other tightly.

"I loved it." said Nicole.

"Me too, babe." Said Rudra.

"Let's do it once every month." Said Nicole. Rudra smiled and kissed her.

She got up to clean herself but found it difficult to walk. Rudra held her to help her. Nicole did not care. It was a small price to pay for the immense pleasure she got from having anal sex.

"Fuck, it wasn't even anal sex. He made love to me anally." Thought Nicole.

Rudra lifted her off the ground and held her in his arms. Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed before he took her to the bathroom. He switched on the tap to fill the bathtub. He held her in his arms as the tap took its time to fill the tub completely. All this while, they made out.

A week had passed since their first time having anal sex. It was bright sunny morning on that Sunday. They woke up and saw the pleasant weather.

"Let's go to the beach, today." Said Nicole.

"Sure, babe."

Post breakfast, they got ready. Rudra was wearing his shorts and waited for Nicole to come out of the bathroom. Sometime later, she came out, wearing a sexy, yellow bikini which complemented her white skin so well.

But of course, it revealed a good amount of her skin... including her scars.

Rudra noticed it and was a bit concerned.

"Baby... are you sure about this?" asked Rudra.

Nicole nodded a little before saying, "Yes... I mean... I have not gone to the beach since my divorce. I mean, I just can't spend the rest of my life like this, without ever going to beach... without ever enjoying a bright sunny day on a beach. Let people say what they want to... I don't care."

Rudra heard her and felt immensely proud of his girlfriend. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"You are so brave, my love." Said Rudra. Nicole smiled when she heard him and blushed at being called 'my love'.

Rudra noticed how well the bikini showed off that shapely ass of hers. He placed his hands on her ass and felt it through the bikini bottom.

They reached the beach and Rudra could see Nicole was a bit nervous as they walked in the sand. He put an arm around her protectively. Soon, they reached a spot of their liking. Nicole took off her shirt and dropped her shorts and stood in her sexy, yellow bikini.

As expected, Rudra saw the people around turn their head around to see Nicole body covered in scars. Nicole just did not care. She spread a towel on the beach and lay down on it. She took out a book and started reading, not giving a fuck about any of those strangers on the beach.

Rudra just admired the confidence of Nicole. He felt happy that he was her boyfriend. He lay down next to her and kissed her. Nicole smiled and continued reading.

Sometime later, Rudra asked her, "Babe, let's go in the ocean."

"You go... I'll come in some time... Just wanna sun bathe a little more and get a nice tan." Said Nicole.

"Sure babe..." said Rudra as he went to the ocean and enjoyed the nice, cool water for some time. He waited for Nicole and kept looking at her every now and then. Soon, he saw some random guy approach Nicole. Nicole stood up and he saw her talking to him. Rudra felt extreme jealousy at that moment. He had worked so hard and waited for years to finally have his Nikki in his life. He was not gonna let some good-for-nothing rando take her away from him. He got out of the water and approached Nicole. The guy was already gone before he reached Nicole.

"Who was he?" asked Rudra.

"Nobody... just some guy." Said Nicole.

"Was he bothering you?" asked Rudra.

Nicole saw Rudra. "No... he was just asking if I need help."

"What help?" asked Rudra.

"Well... he thought I was in an abusive relationship with you and got these scars from you." Said Nicole.

Rudra calmed down. He was glad that nobody bothered his girlfriend for her scars. In fact, they were trying to help her.

"Come on, let's go in the water." Said Nicole.

They held each other's hands and went in the water to bathe. They went a little deep in the ocean such that more than half of their bodies was in water and the rest above it.

Soon, they hugged each other and started making out publicly. They did not care.

"Baby... I see some tan lines on your body." Said Rudra, after some time.

"Yeah... you don't like them?" asked Nicole.

"Not a fan, really." Said Rudra, shaking his head.

"Well, to get properly tanned, I'd need to be completely naked which I can't do here." Said Nicole.

Rudra scanned the beach.

"I see a few rocks there." Said Rudra pointing them out to Nicole.

She saw the rocks and looked back at her boyfriend. He kissed her again and got his hand inside her bikini and started rubbing her vagina. Nicole moaned.

They got out of the water and went behind the rocks and started making out. Thankfully, they were the only ones there. Rudra got his hands behind her and pulled the knots of her bikini top. The top fell down. He then pulled the knots on the sides of her waist making the bikini bottom to fall down as well. They kept making out. Nicole stood naked as Rudra started massaging her ass and slapping it.

They broke the kiss. Nicole got on her knees and pulled down is shorts to reveal the nice, brown cock and proceeded to give him a blowjob. She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Rudra had his eyes closed as Nicole have him pleasure. Nicole was completely behind the rocks so no one could see her. Rudra's head was visible behind the rocks and that helped him scan the beach to see if anybody was approaching them.

"Fuck me now." Said Nicole.

Rudra did not take a second to drop down and climb over her. He pushed his cock in and started having sex in the classic missionary style. They fucked for some time before Rudra got off and helped her get up.

He placed her towards the large rock. Nicole was hugging the rock. Rudra was behind Nicole and kissed her sexy back. He pushed his cock back inside her pussy and started fucking her from behind. He was hugging her sexy body and gently feeling and kneading that sexy tummy of hers.

Soon, Nicole came. Once she was done cumming, Rudra followed.

"I wanna cum in your mouth, baby." Said Rudra.

Nicole turned around as Rudra pulled out his cock and started masturbating himself. Nicole got down on her knees and opened her mouth in front of him. She started massaging his balls. Rudra came. His sperm flew out of his pee-hole and landed in Nicole's mouth. He came a lot and filled Nicole's mouth with his sperm. Once done, Nicole closed her mouth and swallowed his warm, delicious, salty cum.

They then lay on the sand naked. Rudra lay down on sand and Nicole lay over him. Nicole's back rested on Rudra's chest. They let the sun do its work on Nicole's front. All this while, Rudra was gently roaming his hands all around Nicole's sexy body feeling it lovingly.

Several minutes later, when her front was completely tanned, Nicole turned around and let the sun tan her back as well. Once that was done too, they got up and kissed. Rudra saw Nicole's completely tanned sexy body. He kissed her and then started kissing her body all the way down till he reached her pussy. He placed his hands behind her, holding her by her ass-cheeks. He darted his tongue out and started licking her pussy. Nicole moaned hard. It was so sexy that her man was licking her so openly and publicly. The cunnilingus went on for several minutes before Nicole came and moaned out loudly.

Once done, Rudra picked up Nicole's bikini bottom and made her wear the same, tying one string and then the other. He then kissed her tummy and her navel before getting up and helping her wear her bikini top and tying it behind her back. They then, made their way back home where they spent the rest of the day making love.

Another week went by and on Friday when Rudra came back from work, Nicole gave him some bad news.

"I have to visit France for 7 days." Said Nicole.

"Why?" asked Rudra.

"Well, my language school wants me to get some knowledge on the new dialects of French... so I need to visit France for that." Said Nicole.

"When do you have to leave?" asked Rudra.

"Tomorrow."

"Really?"

Nicole nodded.

Rudra was sad that he won't see his Nikki for 7 days so they spent the rest of the night making love. The next morning, Nicole left for France.

The next seven days were the longest seven days for Rudra. Nicole was such a big part of his life that he missed her so much. He missed hugging her. He missed waking up in the morning with Nikki by his side and watching her sleep. He missed kissing her and watching her face light up. He missed her presence so much.

Finally, seven days later she returned. The second she saw him in the airport, she just ran up to him and hugged him and started crying. They kissed and not giving a fuck about anybody else in the airport, they started making out right there while hugging each other tightly. There was no end to their make out session.

Once it did end, Nicole looked up in his eyes and said, "Take me home."

He drove her home and as they entered their home, they closed the door and started taking each other's clothes off. Once naked, Rudra picked her up from the floor. Nicole wrapped her legs around him as they kissed each other. Rudra took her to their room and placed her on the bed.

His cock was erect and he started rubbing it on her vagina. Nicole's well lubricated vagina made his cock wet very soon.

"Put it in me." Said Nicole.

Rudra got on top of his Nikki and pushed his cock in. They held each other's hands. Their fingers intertwined. As Nicole felt his cock inside her, she moaned. A tear escaped her eye and rolled down her side and then... she had a beautiful orgasm. She moaned as her body shuddered in pleasure as it writhed beneath her man.

"I love you, too!" said Nicole.

Rudra looked in her eyes as she said the magic words. They kissed and this time even Rudra teared up. He knew it that Nicole loved him but nothing could have prepared him for actually hearing those words from her in that soft feminine voice as she was having an orgasm.

"Please say it again." requested Rudra.

"I love you too, Rudra... I love you, so much." Said Nicole.

And then, they had sex... the kind of sex which makes you realize that you have found your soul-mate.

As Rudra came inside her, he hugged her tightly. Nicole heard him moan and felt his wet cum coating her insides as he filled her up with his baby-making sperm.

Rudra looked in her eyes and kissed her eyes.

"Marry me..." said Rudra.

Nicole looked back.

"Marry me, Nikki..." said Rudra.

Nicole teared up again. She just nodded in agreement as she started crying once again.

Once they got over this tender moment of accepting each other's love and accepting each other to be their partner-for-life, they lay in bed just hugging each other, looking into each other's eyes and occasionally kissing each other.

"This time... I want to ask for my parent's permission too." Said Nicole.

"Sure, Nikki." said Rudra.

The next week, they drove off to meet Nicole's parents. Rudra had visited Nicole's parents once earlier when they were in university.

They reached and Rudra noticed how absolutely nothing had changed between the two visits. Nicole's parents welcomed them in their home.

An hour later, they sat down to talk.

"Mom... Dad... I just want you to know that I am not taking this decision in a hurry this time. I have taken my time... Mom, I love Rudra and he loves me too... And we want to spend the rest of our life with each other... Please let me marry him." Said Nicole to her parents.

Her mom and dad looked at each other.

"So, the two of you love each other?" asked Nicole's mom.

Nicole and Rudra nodded.

"Honey, how long have you known this that he loves you." Asked Nicole's mom.

"A few months." Said Nicole.

"Well, that's quite late... considering the fact that we have known that he loves you for a few years..." said Nicole's mom.

"What?" said a startled Nicole.

"Did you tell them before you told me?" asked Nicole.

Rudra just shook his head frantically.

"He did not tell us anything, sweetheart." Said Nicole's dad.

"So... how?" asked Nicole.

"Well... remember how he visited us with you a few years ago when you both were in college?" asked Nicole mom.

"Yes." Said Nicole.

"We saw then, how he used to look at you... It was the look of love. At our age, it doesn't take long to notice that. His eyes were full of love for you... We were happy coz we had liked him and hoped someday you'd tell us that the two of you are in a relationship... But we were so shocked when you decide to marry that good-for-nothing Tom. We were quite disappointed... But better late than never... We like him. We know that he loves you and will keep you happy." Said Nicole's mom.

Rudra got up and hugged his future mother-in-law.

"Promise me that my little baby will never get hurt." Said Nicole's mom.

Rudra just nodded. He had no words.

Several moments later, Nicole said, "Well... I didn't know that was how it was going to turn out... I was thinking of surprising all of you but I am the one who is more surprised now."

"Surprising us... with what?" asked Nicole's dad.

Nicole blushed and smiled. She walked up to Rudra and held his hand. She then placed his hand on her tummy and blushed.

Rudra knew instantly what she meant. She was pregnant.

He kissed Nicole and got down and hugged her belly. It was a special moment for all of them. They all hugged and celebrated Nicole's pregnancy.

Epilogue:

Exactly one year from the day Nicole announced her pregnancy, Rudra woke up in the morning. He saw his wife lying naked next to him with her back facing him. Rudra moved towards and hugged her. He kissed her neck and then placed his head over hers.

They both looked down. There he was. Their little 3-months old half-indian-half-canadian, half-white-half-brown son, awake, hugging his mom, latched on to one of her nipples and suckling her milk.

Rudra got his hand and placed it behind his son's head. How much he loved him.

"Is it his morning drink or is it his breakfast?" asked Rudra.

Nicole chuckled.

"Leave some for daddy." Asked Rudra to his son.

Nicole knew Rudra was joking. Although, when she started lactating during pregnancy, Rudra had developed a taste for her sweet milk and loved drinking it from her breasts. He hadn't done it since she gave birth.

They kept watching their son suckling.

"Can I tell you something?" asked Nicole.

"Sure, baby." Said Rudra.

"I just love being a mom... and I want to have more babies." Said Nicole.

Rudra smiled and kissed her.

"As many as you want, my love." Said Rudra, as they prepared for having more children in the future.