Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and Nicole kissed him. She could taste her juices a little bit as they started making out. Soon, Nicole dropped down and pulled down his pants along with his underwear to reveal his six-inched Indian cock. It was erect. She held the dark brown cock in her white hands. She pumped it a few times before opening her mouth and taking the turgid mass in her mouth and started sucking it. This was the first blowjob that she would give him. Rudra removed his shirt and got naked as well.

Rudra closed his eyes and relished the feeling of Nicole's hot and wet mouth pleasuring his cock. Soon, she moved her hands to his balls and started cupping and gently rubbing them. Rudra moaned. Nicole liked his moans. She liked that he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

After sucking him for some more time, she decided to deep-throat him balls deep. She took his cock more in her mouth and did not stop until her nose was touching his body. She brought her hands up and held both his ass-cheeks in each of her hands and dug her nails in them. Rudra moaned out loud. The feeling of being deep-throated and the pain in his ass-cheeks caused by Nicole's nails combined together. He had never experienced something like this before. Rudra brought his hands and placed them behind Nicole's head and pushed her further into him.

They remained in that position of nearly half a minute. Rudra loved it. Once done, Nicole removed herself from his cock and coughed a few times. She looked up and saw Rudra. He smiled and got down to his knees and kissed her.

"Can you do it again, Nikki?" asked Rudra.

"Did you like it?" asked Nicole.

"Loved it." replied Rudra.

"Then I'll do it as many times as you want me to." said Nicole.

Rudra smiled and kissed her once again. No wonder he loved her. He got up and Nicole again deep-throated him a few times till she was tired.

Once done, he helped her get up and started kissing her. Nicole kissed him back.

"Please fuck me." said Nicole. Rudra nodded and kissed her again.

He held the backside of her left thigh in his right hand and raised it up. Now, her left leg's knee joint was off the ground and resting on Rudra's right hand's elbow joint. Nicole moved her hand and held his cock and rubbed it on her pussy a few times before pushing his cock inside her pussy. Rudra's cock head was inside her. Rudra brought both his hands down and held her ass-cheeks. They kissed and started fucking while standing up. Rudra pushed it in and pulled it out in a constant rhythm.

Nicole started moaning as she felt the cock fucking her passionately. Her pussy coated Rudra's cock in her juices. She was so excited. Her hands were around his neck. Occasionally, they would kiss. Otherwise, Nicole had her eyes closed and enjoy the sensation of being fucked. She would moan. Rudra just kept looking at her beautiful face. It just kept reminding him how much he loved her. He kissed her every now and then and she would reciprocate.

Sometime later, Rudra felt Nicole's really thick juices dripping down his balls. Nicole hugged him and placed her head over his chest. And then, she started cumming. Rudra felt it. She moaned out loudly and her pussy grabbed his cock really tightly like a vice. Rudra had to slow down a bit but continued fucking her as she orgasmed. Nicole was panting. Rudra kissed her forehead. Nicole looked up into his eyes. His love for her was so obvious in his eyes, Nicole saw. She kissed him and they started making out as Rudra's cock kept pumping in her pussy.

A long time later, Nicole came again. Her body vibrated hard. Rudra hugged her tightly as she orgasmed once again. But he knew he did not want to cum yet. He could make love to her for several more minutes. Once she was done cumming, he let Nicole's leg go, which he holding all this while. She placed it on the floor. Rudra removed his cock. Nicole dropped down on her haunches and started sucking his cock and tasting her own juices smeared on his cock.

She then, got up. Rudra guided her towards the bathroom slab and gestured her to turn around. She obliged. Now, she faced the bathroom mirror. She placed her hands over the slab and slightly bent over, enough to push her ass out. Rudra used his hand to turn her face sideways and he kissed her. He then, kissed her sexy back. He the, kissed her back from top to her ass-cheeks. He kissed her ass-cheeks. And then, he started eating out her dripping pussy.

He aided himself by placing his hands over her ass-cheeks and pulling them apart slightly. Nicole's eyes were closed as she felt the pleasure of her pussy being eaten again. Rudra did not stop and kept eating her until she orgasmed once again, her third time. Once done, he kept slowly lapping her and Nicole would moan sexily. Rudra noticed her puckered asshole staring at him. He left her pussy and got his tongue to her asshole and licked it. Nicole jerked up when Rudra did that.

"No... not there, please." said Nicole.

"Sorry." Rudra apologized.

Rudra then, kissed her sexy back again a few times. Nicole turned her head towards him and he kissed her again a few times. He then, lifted her right leg and placed it flat on the slab. Nicole now stood on just one leg while the other rested on the bathroom slab. Rudra pushed his cock inside her once again and started fucking her passionately. He was hugging her from back and his hands were placed on her tummy. He started lovingly kneading her tummy and playing with her cute navel. Once he had enough of her tummy, he raised his hands and placed them on her boobs and started squeezing them. Nicole moaned as she enjoyed everything what Rudra was doing to her. They were passionately fucking. Nicole realized this is the kind of sex she loved. A mix of passionate and sweet.

Rudra then pulled out his cock and placed her leg from the slab back on the floor. He then, turned her around and started kissing her. Nicole kissed him back. She could feel his cock throbbing and hitting her tummy as they kissed, smearing his pre-cum and her juices over it.

Rudra then, lifted her up and placed her on the slab. He took his cock and placed it back in her pussy and resumed fucking her once again.

"Sorry, but I wanted to watch your beautiful face. That's why I turned you around." Said Rudra.

Nicole looked back in his eyes and kissed him. She was absolutely 100% sure now that he truly loved her. She hugged him and started crying.

Rudra stopped when he realized that she was crying.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Don't stop... just keep fucking me." she said.

Rudra resumed fucking her as she cried. Soon, he neared an orgasm. Nicole roared loudly as she convulsed into her fourth orgasm of the morning. Her pussy grabbed hard on his cock. He couldn't bear anymore. Pushing his cock completely into her pussy balls deep, he orgasmed. His thick cum flew out of his cock and inundated her insides. He was cumming in pulses.

Nicole realized he was cumming.

"Yes, honey... cum inside me... Every single drop... inside my pussy." she said.

Rudra came for an eternity, or at least that's what it felt like to both of them. Once done, they hugged each other passionately before raising their heads and sharing a sweet, lovely kiss.

"Come... Let's take a bath." said Rudra, holding her hand.

He guided Nicole towards the bath tub. He entered it first and helped Nicole enter it too. Rudra lay down in the tub and Nicole followed the same as well. Now they both sat in the tub with Nicole resting her back on his chest.

Rudra gathered some water in the palm of his hand and hydrated her back and front that was not submerged in water. He placed his hands on her shoulders and started massaging her back. Nicole moaned. She loved the feeling. Rudra massaged her back nicely.

Once done with her back, he moved his hands to the front and held her boobs. He lovingly squeezed them before using his index fingers and thumbs to squeeze and massage her beautiful nipples. Nicole moaned in pleasure and leaned back to rest the back of her head on his shoulder. Rudra kissed her forehead and smelled her hair.

Soon, his one hand left her boob and made its way to her tummy. He caressed her beautiful tummy and played with her navel a little for a while before moving his hand to her, now smooth, pussy. He reached her pussy lips and rubbed them a little. Nicole moaned. She was getting hot. She did not understand how. She had just orgasmed and so soon, her body wanted more of that.

Her moans encouraged Rudra. Slowly, he crept his fingers inside her pussy and started massaging her insides while with his other hand, he kept massaging her boob and nipple. Nicole started breathing heavily. He started fucking her pussy with his fingers. She moaned loudly.

They kept at it for a few minutes. Rudra saw Nicole's sexy legs moving around the tub, sometimes extending them completely straight, sometimes bending them slightly. Rudra kept giving her occasional kisses. He looked at her face. The expression of arousal on her face turned him on further and he increased the speed of finger-fucking her to the maximum that he could. Nicole closed her eyes tightly and moaned loudly.

Then, he noticed her clitoris: engorged and erect, begging to be rubbed. He left her boob and nipple and brought his hand to her pussy mound while finger-fucking her with his other hand. Gliding his fingers along the mound, he brought them to her clitoris. With his index finger, he rubbed it once and pressed it. Nicole groaned. Rudra smiled. He then, grabbed her clit with his index finger and thumb and started pinching it.

Nicole threw her hands in the air and brought them around his neck. As he worked on her clit and pussy, "Oh my god" and "right there" was what Nicole kept telling him.

Soon, she orgasmed. Her body was shivering and her toes curled, Rudra noticed. He admired himself for doing what he did there. Once done with her orgasm, Nicole was breathing hard. She opened her eyes and saw Rudra smiling and looking in her eyes. She had been turned into a melting puddle by him. She turned around in the tub and hugged him.

Rudra hugged her back and together, they started making out.

Once done, Rudra took some shower gel and applied it on her body and cleaned it. He took some shampoo and applied it to her hair and cleaned it.

Once done, she did the same to him and cleaned him as well.

"Please stand up." She said.

Rudra obliged. Nicole grabbed him semi-hard cock and guided it to her mouth and started sucking him. Soon, he was hard. Nicole moved her mouth in and out of his cock. She used her tongue expertly. She used her hands to massage his balls. Minutes later, he knew he was about to cum.

"I'm about to cum." He announced.

She moved her mouth further into him and now he was balls deep in her mouth. She grabbed his ass-cheeks in her hands and squeezed them hard digging her nails into them. Rudra moaned. Realizing her was balls deep in her, automatically, his hands grabbed her head and he started fucking her mouth.

"I'm cumming." He said. His eyes rolled as the thick sperm his balls had churned boiled out his cock.

"I'm cumming, my love." He moaned and started unloading his sperm in her mouth.

Nicole wanted it, his cum. She wanted to taste his cum.

Once he was done cumming, he released her head and looked down. Nicole looked back in his eyes. She opened her mouth and showed him his sperm. Without breaking eye contact, she closed her mouth and swallowed that delicious cum.

Rudra got down and kissed her.

They cleaned themselves once again and got out of the bathtub. Rudra grabbed a towel and wiped her body with it before covering her body in that towel. He then took another towel and started wiping himself.

Nicole came towards the mirror. She dropped her towel and got naked and started inspecting her body. She felt it to be far cleaner that when she cleans it herself. She looked at her scars but they did not cause any disgust for herself unlike previously.

She smiled. She felt beautiful.

Rudra came and stood behind her and kissed her back and shoulders.

"You look so beautiful, baby." he said.

She turned around and kissed him. She placed her head on his chest and hugged him. Rudra hugged her back. He brought his hands down and playfully slapped her ass.

Nicole was a bit surprised.

"Sorry babe... but your ass is so beautiful... and super smackable." He said before smacking her ass.

"Oh my..." giggled Nicole.

They kissed. Nicole grabbed his towel and removed it. They were both naked. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. Rudra held her and took her to her bed where they spent the next several hours just rolling in it and making sweet love.

It was evening. Rudra was resting beside Nicole. They were both panting, thanks to the delicious sex they had just had.

"I want to be bathed by you... every single day. My body feels so much cleaner when you bathe me." said Nicole.

Rudra looked at her.

"How, Nikki?... Weekends I can do that. But on weekdays, when I have to work, it will be difficult." Said Rudra.

"I know." Said Nicole.

After a pause that lasted several seconds, Nicole said, "Move in with me."

Rudra looked at her.

"Really?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Yes... I mean... we are in a relationship... let's take it to the next level." She said.

He smiled and so did she. He kissed his girlfriend.

"I can move in with you next week. So, I'll just go home now and bring some of my stuff to live the coming week here." He said and started getting dressed.

Nicole smiled. Things were looking so good to her. Rudra moved in with Nicole. They started living together. He bathed Nicole every single day. She would feel a lot cleaner.

A couple of weeks later, it was a Saturday. They woke up in the morning. Last night, they had had some really good sex. Nicole got up and started wearing her clothes. Rudra stopped her.

"Let it be... You look so good when you are naked." Said Rudra.

Nicole blushed and obliged. She tied her hair in a bun and walked naked towards the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She then went towards the kitchen and switched on the coffee machine. Soon, she started preparing the breakfast. Rudra walked in naked as well. He hugged his girlfriend from behind and kissed her shoulder before kissing her neck. Nicole just smiled. She turned her head towards him and kissed him. Rudra's hands encircled Nicole and he rested them on her tummy. He started caressing her tummy and gently kneading it.

"What are you making, baby?" asked Rudra.

"Upma." Said Nicole, which was an Indian breakfast dish.

"Love it." Said Rudra.

He rested his chin on her shoulder as she cooked food. Hugging her sexy body was turning him on. Nicole soon felt his erect cock kissing her vagina. She smiled.

Rudra moved his head back a little to kiss the nape of her neck. He placed both his hands on either shoulder of her. He saw the scars on her back. He realized something had changed in the way he felt about her scars. Earlier, when he looked at her scars, he would think of Nicole as "I love my Nicole and her body despite her scars." At that moment, it was "I love my Nicole and her body and her scars."

He smiled and kissed her scars. He moved down as he kept kissing her back and soon reached her beautiful, shapely ass. He smacked one of her ass-cheeks. Nicole giggled. Rudra grabbed her ass-cheek as he kissed the other one. Nicole loved it.

And then, in a moment of passion, he opened his mouth, dug his teeth in her ass-cheek and took a nice bite out of it.

Nicole did not expect it. She screamed as he bit her ass. That scream brought Rudra out of that moment. He looked at her ass-cheek and so did Nicole. They saw Rudra's teeth marks on her ass.

"I am so sorry... I don't know what came over me... I did not mean to do it..." clarified Rudra thinking that he hurt his Nicole.

"Honey, its okay..." said Nicole, with a lovely smile.

"I loved it..." she continued.

"Do it again." Said Nicole.

Rudra was a little relieved that Nicole was not angry. He dug his teeth back and bit her ass-cheek again. Nicole moaned sexily. Rudra kissed her ass-cheek before moving to her other ass-cheek and biting it as well.

Nicole loved the way he bit her ass. It was sexy. It was arousing. She remembered how her ex-husband used to bite/slap her ass. He would get pleasure out of hurting her. In Rudra's case, she could clearly feel that his intention was not to hurt her. He was biting out of passion.

"Upma is ready." Said Nicole.

Rudra was still down grabbing both her ass-cheeks in his hands. As Nicole announced that breakfast was ready, he somehow did not process that in his head. He was still thinking about her ass as he kissed and bit her ass-cheeks.

Then, Rudra did something that Nicole was not expecting. With his hands, he pulled her ass-cheeks apart to reveal her puckered, beautiful asshole. He darted his tongue out and gave it a gentle lick.

Immediately, Nicole stopped him. She was never ready for anything to be done to her asshole. It was not difficult to understand why. Every time Rudra would go near her asshole, it would remind her of the pain and trauma of the time when she got anally raped by her ex-husband. That would immediately cause her to stop making him do anything he wanted with her asshole. Rudra understood it.

"Baby, it's okay." Said Rudra.

"No, but..." said Nicole.

Rudra noticed the discomfort on Nicole's face.

He got up and hugged her.

"You know that I would never hurt you, Nikki... don't you?" asked Rudra.

"I know honey, but..." replied Nicole.

"Trust me..." said Rudra and kissed her forehead.

He helped her turn around and got down.

Nicole felt him separate her ass-cheeks. Soon, she felt his tongue on her asshole, licking it slowly and passionately. Sometime later, Nicole's trust on Rudra became more firm. She started enjoying the way he was eating her asshole. "Yes, he would never try to hurt me." Nicole was now sure.

The pleasure continued for several minutes and finally, Nicole reached a lovely orgasm. Her body shuddered and shivered as she came. She could not believe it. Once Rudra got up, they kissed.

They then, had their breakfast before moving to the bathroom and taking a bath together. They spent the rest of the day just making sweet love to one another.

At night, as they lay in each other's arms preparing to sleep, Nicole asked Rudra.

"I want to try something new tomorrow." Said Nicole.

"What baby?" asked Rudra.

Nicole hesitated to say it a little. But then said it.

"Will you... Will you have anal sex with me tomorrow?" asked Nicole.

Rudra was surprised that Nicole said what she did. Eating her asshole was one thing but fucking her ass was different. Rudra knew this was a big step for Nicole.

"Are you sure, babe?" asked Rudra.

"No, not really... You know the only experience of anal I have had..." said Nicole.

"Yes, I do, babe." said Rudra.

"I want to know how it actually feels to have sex anally and not getting raped over there." Said Nicole.

Rudra looked at her for some moments before moving closer to her and hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

"Promise me something." Asked Rudra.

"What?" asked Nicole.

"While we are doing anal, if you ever feel like I am hurting you, you would let me know immediately and we'll stop everything at that exact moment... I don't want to hurt you, ever." He said and kissed her forehead.

Nicole nodded as they both went off to sleep.

The next morning, Rudra woke up first and saw Nicole sleeping in his arms like a baby. Her light snoring sound felt cute to him. He smiled and kissed her. He remembered that today they were supposed to have anal sex.

Nicole woke up and kissed him and after cleaning herself up, she started making breakfast. Unlike every other weekend day, Rudra did not come and hug Nicole from behind and kiss her and there was a reason. Rudra was in bathroom searching all kinds of material and all kinds of videos on the internet on how to have anal sex with minimal pain.