All Comments on 'Healing David'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow ... just as good as "Sister's stuff" was bad.

Wow ... super well written and not a bit of a bummer. Hated your prior but equally well written piece; just too over the top evil and not a bit beleivable. Loved the characertizations in this peice and very believalbe!! Despite the fact that I know that this is fiction, I have to exert a bit of self control not to "worry" about David and wonder if Helen ends up working as a "maid." Thanks.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
And?

A strangely believable story, and one that seems to really need a follow-up. Does the act lead to David coming out of his shell and being released, possibly in his sister's "custody"? Does he seek Angie's ministrations, with Helen also present, leading to more intimacy with his sister; and, soon, to more overt sexuality. I hope we'll soon learn more about these two. Or three.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Remarkable writing.

I seldom award a five. This thoroughly deserved it. Everything about it was right. Thank you.

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
Polished writing

makes this a jewel of a story. The dialog was absolutely believable. Every scene was believeable. This calls for a follow up. It would be most interesting to see the reserved Helen, middle age and fleshy from the sound of it, a sexless breaucrat, continue her healing of David when he is released.

tristansparrowtristansparrowalmost 11 years ago
Professionally well done!

Wow, this really was quite professional.

You must try getting this published in the UK. Very literary. Like some of the big names in modern British literature.

Dare we hope for a sequel in which David and Helen are shown enjoying both cohabitation and coition? That would be bloody marvellous!

chivas518chivas518almost 11 years ago
Good Writing

Nice story, slow buildup to the sex nicely crafted. Now we need a continuation to develop the relationship between the introverted David and his very sexual sister. I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comments... POSITIVE !

Yes; not a lot of sex, but thepremise and story did not require such. There is room for developement of several possible additional directions; bro-sis, sis and maid staff, sis-Angie, Bro-Ang/ developing relationship, and so on... Great writing that held the readers interest. Thank you.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

dont put Helen to work in the prozzie business. she needs to spend the time with david and taking care of herself so she doesn't crash and burn.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful writing

I think your writing is the cleanest I've seen on Literotica. I do hope you'll favor us with more stories.

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Remarkable

What an extraordinary story. To begin with, the characters are all so likeable and nice to each other that for a moment one can forget just how utterly twisted the premise is - sex between a woman, her psychologically damaged brother, and a prostitute procured with the connivance of his doctor? I actually liked the long build-up because the dialogue and characterisation were so convincing. In fact I think I may be in love with Angie. I also noticed motifs echoing back and forth through the text. Not just Helen's recollection of the terms "maid watching" and "oral without", but, for example, in the pub Angie swears once and says "pardon my language", but in the sex scene she treats David to a pornographic tirade. At the very beginning the doctor tells Helen to take care of herself, and at the end she does exactly that. In fact I think the whole episode is as much a healing of Helen as it is of David. Also words like "mad", "crazy", "insane" keep cropping up as a sort of background music. This is some piece of writing. I can also confirm, from personal experience, that the portrayal of the terminology and conventions of the London prostitution scene is pretty authentic, so I commend the author on her research (aided by the real Angie?) as well as her storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

DO FINISH THE STORY

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

One of the best stories I've read on this site for a long, long time! Thank you author.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Yes I definitely want more

Beautiful sexy story and I would love to read more about these characters. The brother and sister dynamic was fascinating and the sweet black tart was a treat also. I think all three of them need to get together again. Yes I am greedy. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

This is such a wonderful story, unlike many of the others here. I greatly enjoyed reading this and it was very well written. Thanks!

ash1951ash1951almost 9 years ago
Great story.

Very well told story that gets the reader emotionly involved.

Schoemies69Schoemies69about 8 years ago
very good

follow up please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was perfect

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
awww too short of a story

i know its a great ending but i needed more. i needed to get better and get out of the clinic. i needed angie, david, his sister and angies daughter to become an a blended family. i know thats not the point but i really felt that's where it should go. they have all suffered so why not let them being together to be happy because there is no judgement from any of them towards one another.

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 3 years ago

Thank you author and Angie.

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 2 years ago

Thank you, a magnificent story and well written. So realistic is like being there - and the eroticism at the right level. PLEASE - some follow up with David , after discharge and Helen

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

I had no idea that I would enjoy your story when I found it. You have a gift. I though from the title it would be younger brother and sister. I am happy to have been wrong. Well done and thank you.

live4thebjlive4thebj3 months ago

The introduction made it sound like this is a 9 page story when it is barely three. Page two I just lost interest. *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous