Healthy and Wide Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Betty and Sophie cleaned their plates and asked for seconds, while I was already full by the time I ate half of my portion. I didn't want Monica to think I didn't like her cooking and so I pushed through. It was really pleasant not to worry about how much I ate for once in my life. I put the last morsel in my mouth and leaned back in my chair, out of breath. I never thought eating could be exhausting! My distended stomach pushed against the waistband of my pants, spilling painfully over it. If only my mother saw me now... Only Betty and Sophie were still eating at this point, gulping down hungrily as if it was their first meal in months. Eventually even the girls stopped eating and I thought I would be free to go unbutton my pants in private, but before I could start getting up, Monica brought a homemade cake and everybody got a large slice of it as well. I wasn't sure how I was going to finish that...

The cake tasted so good, I didn't even struggle to finish it! Afterwards I was absolutely stuffed though. I've never seen my belly look this big before. My pants were digging into it so much, they would definitely leave a mark. Only Sophie went for seconds this time, taking the crown for a glutton of the family. Honestly? I've never seen anyone eat this much before, let alone girl younger than me!

After the dinner, Betty showed me what was to be my room for the next year. It used to belong to her older brother, who already moved out and had a family of his own. The room was empty and lifeless, clearly showing that no one lived there for a while. I didn't care about that much, all that mattered to me at the moment was the inviting bed in the far corner. Exhausted from the long flight and the huge meal I collapsed onto it and fell asleep just seconds later.

12