All Comments on 'Heart & Home'

by onemore84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LustknabeLustknabeover 1 year ago

Lovely! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Though this definitely needs a second part where they actually start their new family!

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good story. 5 stars. I thought you got her emotions and motivations down pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pregnancy and the change of residence sets the stage for a continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it.Built up nicely to the conclusion.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

I loved this story!! It had everyone you want including a spicy build up and satisfying ending that takes us towards the next chapter in their lives. Please keep writing and publishing stories over 10k words, you really have a talent!

Viper7792Viper7792over 1 year ago

The buildup was way too long, and the rough sex too contradictory to their previous relationship. I just cannot imagine loving father starting sexual relationship with his daughter by skullfucking her.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

So, I have read at least three of your stories. One common thread in all three of these is that the male lead is named Jeff and the female lead is named Katy. The three stories are NOT connected with each other so they are not prequels, sequels, or additional chapters centered around the same characters. πŸ€” So I have to ask you, "Why are you repeatedly using the same given names over and over again?"

I couldn't read this one all the way through like I did with the other two. For me, spanking in sex play is abuse. It really turns me off in a major way. Whether or not that the recipient is consenting to the abuse is irrelevant to me. Several of my lovers during my lifetime have expressed interest in me spanking them during sex and I politely declined. I'm very aware of WHY I have an aversion to the practice but I'm not going to share that here because it's extremely personal. But when I explained it to my girlfriends, they clearly understood my situation and were happy to continue our relationship without the practice.

But for that reason, I can't give you a five as I did for the others. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid girl. While I understand poor Katy's motivation, she became a fucking dumb slut. You don't cheat on who you love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty decent, bit cliched with the distant cheating wife setup. The daughter for all her loyalty and hidden feelings should have remained pure for daddy but I suppose slutting her out to random guys is more likely by the time she's 20 when she's not yet aware of just how deep her feelings are. Probably. And the random blowjob in the car for her boss later was just tacky.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes that Dr. Creeper just happens to run into her at the restaurant on the one night she happens to be on a date with daddy. Come on man, it screams, "contrived!" Then of course runs into her in the pub later after yet another cliche scene of seeing her dad fuck Amanda at home. Uh, it just feels so scripted.

I felt like you destroyed the characters a bit by having them do what they did. He clearly has feelings for his daughter but chooses to fuck some slut (again, and it's the one he knows his daughter hates). She gets a bit angry and suddenly goes sucking off her boss that she has been trying to avoid for like a year. Yeah, these are not people I want to give a shit about when this is how they behave. You started the story off well but you went off the rails at that point by trashing your characters. I actually lost enthusiasm in the story once you had Jeff fucking Amanda. I just quickly scrolled through the rest of it for completion's sake. Sure it turns out fine in the end but it's bittersweet, like a Pyrrhic victory. It could have a been a great little gem of a story but you made too many silly, all-too-common mistakes sadly and you didn't remain true to the main characters and their supposed love and connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronemore84@onemore84
Male in my late 30's who has a particular weakness for curvy women with dark hair and light eyes. I like to try and write stories that are half from my dirty mind and half from the heart. Hope you enjoy them and please let me know if you do!