Heart in Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost laughed at her, but not because she was whispering, but because she looked so cute with my cum dripping off her chin.

I assumed I looked similarly, because her sweet pussy juices were still wet on my face, but I knew she wouldn't know that.

"Nope. Maybe it's Karen and Christian. It is Saturday night."

"They're going to know somebody was having sex in here. Maybe we should admit it?"

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable having people know my sister is having sex with her brother. Kentucky is all the way on the other side of the river."

"Karen never believed me that we didn't fuck in high school. She'd probably thank us for finally admitting the truth."

"I wish we had. I'd have liked sex with a sexy, young, nubile Raven."

"I know what you mean, old man. All those love handles and beer belly makes me wish I'd gotten to you when you were young and built."

I laughed at Raven, and she giggled back at me.

We had only lived together almost two weeks, but I'd already lost count of how often we had made love. I had always had a high sex drive, and those two years without almost killed me, but I just assumed my sister didn't have a sex drive ever.

I'm surprised she lived through six years without sex between her only boyfriend and when she coaxed my cock into her pussy.

"Put on some shorts," she ordered as she pulled my Ohio State Basketball shirt over her head.

That was what she wore to bed when she wore anything to bed, which was seldom.

I found some shorts and pulled them on while Raven went and pushed the button to unlock the security door without even answering the buzzer.

We waited in the living room. Raven in her tee shirt with nothing underneath, and I in a pair of gym shorts. As the door started to open, Raven stepped into me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I was fairly sure her shirt didn't cover her ass, since she was stretched up to kiss me, but if that wasn't bad enough, her hand in my crotch gave me an instant hard-on, regardless of Karen and Christian entering the condo.

"Kids?" Mom's voice squeaked out.

"Fuck!" Raven screeched and spun away from me, pulling her shirt down to cover herself.

I was speechless.

Mom looked like she was in shock, and Dad just had this weird, blank expression on his face.

I saw Raven turn and start to bolt toward the hallway, but I grabbed her arm. A blind person sprinting inside a building didn't seem to be a very good idea, no matter what the circumstances.

"Um, come in? Can I get you anything to drink?"

That was all I could think of to do.

Raven was still trying to get away from my grip on her arm.

"Kids?" Mom repeated herself.

"Yes, a drink would be good. Do you have any bourbon?" Dad asked.

I wished we had some strong liquor, but neither Raven nor I are drinkers really.

"Water, orange juice, milk, or Coke," I stammered.

"Coke," Dad replied, then turned to Mom. "Ava? You want some Coke?"

"Diet Coke, too," Raven moaned next to me. She had settled down slightly, but I could feel the tension in her body, like she would bolt again if I let go completely.

"Diet Coke," Mom whispered. She hadn't taken her eyes off mine, like I was to blame for something.

"Sit with them," I whispered in Raven's ear.

She nodded, but whispered harshly "I'm naked" at me.

"You're fine," I whispered back at her. "They're our parents, They've seen you in less."

"But not after fucking my brother ! It still smells like sex in here from us having sex in here!"

She didn't bother whispering that last part.

I looked at Mom and Dad, still standing just inside the door.

"I'm pretty sure that if there was a question in their mind about what might be going on, there isn't now."

"Oh, um, have a seat, Mom and Dad?"

"Do you want to put on some clothes, Raven?" Mom asked.

"OK, I can do that while Dan gets the drinks?"

I took that as my cue, and went to the kitchen.

I took my time. I didn't want to face my parents without my sister, not because I was scared, but because I wanted them to see how happy we are together, if Raven could manage any expression besides the abject fear she had on her face since their arrival.

Raven had her cane, and used it to navigate to the empty sofa across from our parents. I followed her from the kitchen with the drinks in my hands.

"So how was Phoenix? Did you find a house to retire in?" Raven asked as I divvied up the drinks.

"It was great. We found..." Dad started.

"Bob, our children are having sex with each other and you want to talk about Phoenix?"

"Oh, um...what?"

"Dan just had sex with Raven."

Dad looked at Raven, then at me, then back at Raven.

"They're kids. Kids are curious, I'm sure it wasn't..."

"They're twenty-four years old! They're not playing doctor!"

Mom sounded exasperated, but I didn't blame her. I thought Dad was probably in denial of the obvious. Raven wasn't very tactful about admitting our sexual relationship.

"Dad, she's right. We just got done making love, for the third time today. It's Saturday, so we'll probably have sex a couple more times before morning. We have sex all the time, like every day, several times," Raven corrected Dad.

"How long?" Mom moaned. She was crying now.

"However long it takes for me to have a few orgasms, then Dan cums. I don't know, maybe half an hour? Dan?" Raven replied.

Mom's eyes snapped up to Raven's face, then a little grin started to form before she squelched it.

"I don't know, Rae. I've never really paid that much attention to the time, so maybe half an hour is about right."

"Good God. You two! That's not what I meant."

"That's what you asked, Mom," Raven defended herself.

Mom looked down and started shaking her head.

"It's always been the two of you, in your own little world. You two versus the world. I don't even know why I'm surprised. When did it start? This, um, making love to each other?"

"Eleven hours and forty-three minutes after we walked into our own place, give or take."

Raven's response, and how quickly it came, surprised me. I probably would have thought about it a bit and come up with a day after we got here, but her answer seemed pretty accurate.

Mom looked surprised too, but it only took her a few seconds to start giggling, then laughing.

"Are you sure, Raven? I mean, the two of you acted like lovers a decade ago."

"Ava? What are you talking about?" Dad regained his voice.

Mom rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Bob, we talked about this. You said it was just the twins thing, but I thought it wasn't healthy to be that close, not a brother and sister, and especially not when they were fifteen and sixteen years old and slept in the same bed so often."

"That's just the twins thing. They're just close."

"I stopped sleeping with Dan when we were fifteen, Mom. I kissed him on the mouth and I liked it so much it scared me, so I didn't sleep with him anymore."

"See Ava, they're not sleeping together."

"Dad," Raven interrupted. "We didn't from the time we were fifteen until two weeks ago. Now we sleep together every night. We have sex all the time. We're together, like a married couple, like you and Mom."

"Except you don't make love to me for thirty minutes at a time," Mom mumbled.

"And we're going to adopt some babies together, some day."

Dad and I ignored Raven and stared at Mom until she looked up.

"What?" she asked. "It's true. I'm not complaining. We have sex enough, it's just not for that long anymore."

"Anymore?" Raven gasped. "Mom! Ew. Just ew. We don't want to hear about you and Dad having sex."

"But it's fine for you and your brother to talk about having sex with each other?"

"You asked, Mom."

"I don't believe us walking in on you and Dan half-naked making out is asking to know about your sex life."

"You asked 'how long' though. That's a little personal."

"I meant how long have you two been having sex!"

"See? You did ask."

"OK. OK," Mom groaned and shook her head.

"Are you two happy and ready to spend your lives with each other? I mean, who is going to want to marry a girl who sleeps with her brother and who is going to want to marry a man that sleeps with his sister?"

"We don't need to find people like that, Mom. I want Raven to live with me forever, and Raven wants me to live with her forever. We've already planned to adopt some kids and live happily ever after."

"Don't wait forever. We're already going to be eighty before our grandchildren graduate from high school."

Dad was finally onboard, apparently.

####

Mom and Dad had to be talked into spending the night at the condo with us. Dan and I had to promise they wouldn't have to listen to us having sex.

I wasn't certain the subject was finished being talked about. I wasn't absolutely certain Dad really thought we weren't joking around, messing with Mom and her sensibilities, and Mom seemed like she might still be hoping for two sets of grandchildren instead of just one set from Dan and I together.

My brother and I had been cuddled up together in our bed, listening to the amorous noises coming through the walls between the guest bedroom and ours, trying not to giggle, but mostly failing.

"I hope Mom's happy now," I told Dan.

"She sounded pretty happy."

"I mean, since I first heard them until that last, pretty loud moan from Mom, it was thirty-four minutes."

"You go, Dad," Dan chuckled.

"You got thirty minutes I can have, Dan?"

"We promised, Rae!"

"That was before they made us listen to them. They've never done that before, made us listen to them have sex."

"Maybe the thought that their innocent little girl was being violated by their ne'er do well scoundrel of a son got them a little hot and bothered?"

"If they only knew how I basically had to crawl into your bed and force myself on you," I laughed at my brother.

"You could have just asked."

I knew now that was true, but I wouldn't go back and change anything about my relationship with my brother.

1...456789