Will & Olivia

Story Info
A brother and sister reconnect during family summer vacation.
24.2k words
4.85
457.7k
931

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading. All characters are over 18, and this work is purely fictional. It involves brother/sister incest. If that is not your thing, feel free to click away! I wrote this story for myself, but decided to share. There will be more parts, and if this one gets enough interest, I will continue sharing them.

**********

The cabin was old. Like built by a frontier man old. It had that smell to it, pine and charcoal. Walking on the creaking floor and looking up at the spidery rafters, I couldn't imagine what had come over my parents to rent such a place. The wood logs that made up the walls and floor were stained, not the light brown color of fresh wood, but the darker brown and gray that took hold once age started to set in. It clearly hadn't been used since the year before, and needed a deep cleaning before we'd really be able to enjoy our week.

Granted, it was spacious.

I had come in through the garage, the first of my family, and found myself in a small kitchen area. Well maintained cabinets with a small electric stove, and a slightly bigger sink. It was elevated, and a few stairs led down into the living room. The cabin was a big rectangle, but smart design and added walls made for a few rooms. The main living area was huge, easily taking up the most space. Across from the kitchen were sliding doors that led out onto a porch, the rest of the wall covered in large windows. An old wood furnace stood in the middle, surrounded by a few nestled couches on the other end. I carried my bag over and dropped it on one of the couches. Level with the kitchen was a wall with two doors, one led to the small bathroom, another to the master bedroom. The bedroom door was cracked open and I could see a bit of the king sized bed, the mattress was sheetless and old. I chuckled, my dad would have quite the time getting it clean enough for my mom.

A short ladder led up to the loft, a small balcony that went over the kitchen and bathroom, before leading to another closed door above the bigger bedroom. I couldn't see from where I was, but I reckoned that was where the second bedroom was. Not that it mattered too much for me. I assumed it'd go to my sister and I'd be stuck here on the couches.

I glanced out the windows. It was some view. A beautiful day, trees guarded the path to the lake, where sunlight glistened off crystal clear water. It looked like we'd be able to walk to the beach easily enough. That's something at least. I thought, barely out of the car and already feeling the lack of air conditioning. It was hot. Walking inside had been enough to cause me a light sweat, the air humid and stale in the old cabin.

"That's a welcoming smell." I heard a voice say behind me. It was Liv, my younger sister. She wrinkled her nose as she came through the garage door into the kitchen, followed closely by my mom.

"It means it's lived in!" I heard my dad yell in reply from somewhere behind them.

My sister led my mom into the cabin, taking it in as I had a moment before. Liv walked over to me and dumped her bag next to mine, following my gaze to the lake through the trees.

"Cool," She said. I agreed. "I feel gross. Let's go swim." Liv started to rifle through her bag for her swimsuit.

"Not so fast." Our mom called from the other room. She'd brought her bags into the master bedroom, and was standing over the old mattress, hands on her hips. "Clean first. Swim later."

"Oh come on!" Liv groaned. "We're wasting sunlight!"

"Much easier to swim in the dark than clean in it."

I tended to agree with mom on that. Olivia was going to complain again, but then the light fluttered on above us.

"Ahah!" My dad yelled from the garage, where he had been fiddling with the breakers. "And listen to your mother, you two! Cleaning first!"

I traded a look with my sister. "Faster we get it done, faster we get in the water," I pointed out. She rolled her eyes at me. "Come on, how bad can it be?"

It was pretty bad.

**

Growing up, my whole family was close. Both of my parents had strenuous relations with their own immediate families, and so they wanted to make sure that didn't happen to us. Because of that, we spent a lot of time together, just the four of us. Family dinners, board game nights, camping trips, family vacations, the whole nine yards. Me, my younger sister, and our loving, if at times overprotective, parents. We had our own ups and downs, but overall I was always proud of how well we got on as a family.

When I was little, I remember me and my dad would hang out a lot, just us guys, while the two girls did something together. Then as me and my sister got older, I remember us hitting a sweet spot, where it was often the kids vs the parents. Olivia was two years younger than me, and always trying to be like her older brother. I have this one memory of the four of us at Disney. We weren't the most well off, so it was rare we went on what we called a 'fancy vacation', but our parents still made it happen every few years. This particular time I was twelve, or thereabouts, and my sister was ten. I remember it being the first time we really teamed up. Every ride Liv wanted to go on with me, a big change from her usual habit of only wanting to ride with our mom. I remember that trip being exceptionally fun, the two kids sticking together while the parents watched on. It was the first time I really felt like Liv and I were friends.

That lasted for a while. We hung out a lot in those few years before puberty. Then, of course, things changed a bit when we were teens. The raging hormones hit and we both rebelled in our own ways, against our parents and against each other. We took turns being the disgruntled teen, me with my hood up and music blasting on one trip, Liv haughty and ignoring everyone on the next. We fought with each other as much as our parents, plenty of slamming doors and loud words exchanged at the smallest things. She was mad at me for stealing her blanket. I was mad at her for showering too long. We wanted to see different movies or eat at different restaurants. Normal sibling stuff.

Things quieted down somewhat as I got ready to leave for university. I had started to confide in Liv a bit more during my later years of high school, and I liked to think she was starting to get sad I was leaving. For a bit it was almost like we were best friends again. I'd knock on her bedroom door late at night, after coming home from being out with friends, and decompress by telling her about my night. What girl I'd been chasing after or what crazy shit I'd gotten into with my friends. I'd pull her desk chair out and sit with my feet up on her dresser, and she'd tell me not to sit like that and I'd pretend not to hear her. I was always disappointed if I got in too late and she wasn't still awake, missing our nightly chat.

When I left for school, a long time passed before I spent a meaningful amount of time with her again. With her or with my parents. I went to university pretty far away, breaking up our pattern of spending a lot of time together as four. The only time I made it home was Christmas. On top of that, the summer between my freshman and sophomore year, I took a job on campus, an internship with a professor I liked, so I didn't go home. The three of them still went on a summer vacation. I got plenty of pictures and messages in the family group chat talking about how it wasn't the same without me. As much as I was enjoying the independence on campus, I have to admit I was sad not to be there.

Then my sophomore year I even missed Christmas. I was doing a semester abroad in the spring, and decided to head to Europe early to travel with some other people on the program. Mom was pretty devastated, Dad was excited for me, and came back with a list of things I needed to see and do while over there. Liv was strangely non-reactive. At that point in time it'd been close to a year since I saw her person. Dad had visited me over the summer, and mom had helped me move in the fall, but my sister hadn't found a time to visit her older brother. If I'm being honest I didn't think about it that much. We texted and talked on the phone every once in a while, but I figured she was busy with her senior year of high school. When I broke the news I wouldn't be home until May or June, she didn't say much beyond 'have fun abroad!'

So going into this summer, it had been close to a year and a half since I'd seen Liv. I decided to go home, it'd been a while, I couldn't find any enticing offers on campus, and I missed my family. Excited by the news, my parents wanted to celebrate my return (and Liv's high school graduation) with a trip, like we used to do all the time. Just the four of us. Hence the cabin.

My semester ended later, and on top of that I dallied in Europe a bit, seeing some more sites with friends. So I didn't get home until well into June. I needed a summer job and Olivia had already gotten one life guarding, so our parents wasted no time in planning our trip out to the lakeside cabin, making sure it could happen before we all got too busy. I was skeptical when I first heard the cabin pitch, but was preoccupied with travel, and didn't think much of it.

Essentially the timeline was as follows: I got back to the states late on a Wednesday night. Dad picked me up from the airport. I spent Thursday/Friday jetlagged to hell. I saw Olivia and mom briefly, gave them hugs and we all ate dinner together, but I was generally too groggy to be good for anything, and they were working during the day. Then Saturday came along, the four of us piled into the car, early in the morning as dad preferred, and off we went. Roughly an eight hour drive later, through most of which I slept, and here we were, cleaning out an old cabin by the lake.

I'll spare you the details, but it took a few hours. Our parents started in the master bedroom, while I did the kitchen, and Olivia worked on her upstairs room. Eventually my dad went to work on the bathroom, and us three moved to the big main room. The deep clean was definitely needed, but I think we were all pleasantly surprised with how well kept the cabin turned out to be. It was hidden under a layer of dust and cobwebs, but it wasn't half bad. One bathroom might be a little annoying, but over the years we had definitely stayed in much worse, and much smaller, places. Dad had rented the cabin until the following Sunday, so we had a little over eight days. Plenty of time to get in the missed family time.

I collapsed onto the couch, residual jet lag and hard scrubbing having done me in pretty well. I was covered in sweat. Despite the sun sinking low into the sky, the heat had not abated. Taking a breath, I watched mom finish up around the stove, finicking with the door. Dad was in the bathroom still, messing with the water pressure. Liv had gone back up into her room, but there was a loud creak from the loft ladder as she descended. The couch I was seated on was to the right of the ladder, so I glanced behind myself and up at the noise.

I was met with one of the most amazing asses I had ever seen in my life. It took me a second to realize it belonged to my sister. I snapped my head away, embarrassed even though I had no reason to be.

"C'mon WIll. We have some daylight left." Olivia said as she jumped the last few rungs and came to stand in front of me. "Swim time." My sister had changed into a red bikini, and it was all I could do not to stare.

The year and a half had been kind to Liv. Maybe too kind, seeing as she was my sister. My kid sister! I had to remind myself. 'Kid' sister no more. Olivia had a September birthday, and so was eighteen going on nineteen. The last time I'd seen her she'd been barely seventeen, and the last time I'd seen her in a swimsuit she'd not even been sixteen, a far shot from a woman. It was a young woman that stood in front of me now. I knew she'd gotten really into swimming, but hadn't realized the wonders it worked for her figure. She was skinny and toned, and tall like me. She'd filled out, her boobs and hips rounding out beautifully. And that ass, oh my god that ass. I'd gotten a great look as she came down the ladder. Firm and shapely, it moved in all the right places, while still being perfectly proportionate to her size. And Liv had always been cute.

Fair skin dotted here and there with the odd freckle, she still had that early summer paleness. Sandy blonde hair framed her sleek features, her lips pouting impatiently at my failure to be ready. She had hazel eyes, a color I had always thought too pretty for her own good. Mixed with her newly matured features, it was all a deadly combo. Add on her choice of bikini, and I was having very sudden, and very dirty, intrusive thoughts. The swimsuit left very little to the imagination, definitely an unorthodox choice for what was supposed to be a family only vacation. Small triangles covered her breasts, and an equally small section of fabric made up her bottoms. I'd already caught a glimpse of the back as well, which was little more than a thong.

I tried to focus on her face and eyes. It was harder than I ever remembered it being.

"Give me a second, I'm exhausted." I yawned, half to distract myself, half because I was in fact exhausted.

"Oh come on," Liv insisted. "Don't you feel gross from the drive, and all the cleaning? And who knows when dad will have the shower ready."

"Not soon." He shouted helpfully from the bathroom.

"Go with your sister," Our mom said smiling. "You guys need to catch up."

"Alright, let me get changed." I reached into my bag and looked for my own swimsuit. Finding my trunks I ducked into the master bedroom for some quick privacy. Our parents had fixed it up well. The stained bare mattress I'd seen on arrival was now a nicely made bed that looked almost welcoming.

I shed my shorts and shirt, and took a moment to glance at my reflection in the full length mirror hanging on the back of the door. I'd taken care of myself in college. Mostly due to a freshman year scare. One day in the second semester of that first year, I stepped on a scale in the student gym. Learning I'd put on a few extra pounds (more than a few) without feeling any heavier, was alarming enough to get me back in the weight room and out on the track. I wasn't super cut or anything, but I liked my figure. I was about six one, and weighed close to two hundred pounds. Most of it was muscle in my arms and legs. I didn't have a six pack, but had thankfully prevented any college beer belly from forming. I shared my sister's sandy blonde hair, but my eyes were blue, and my skin was a little darker, taking after our dad's Italian side. I was still fair, and would burn easily enough, but not as pale as I'd seen my sister to be. She did tan easier than me however, and I was sure by the end of the week I'd reclaim my spot as the paler sibling.

I stood for an extra second than I needed to, completely naked. The heat and, though I didn't want to admit it, my sister's swimsuit choice had caused me a decent chub. I gave my dick an impromptu squeeze. I was above average in size, around seven inches or so, though I hadn't bothered measuring it since middle school. I was fairly confident, and though I'd only had a few girlfriends I'd never gotten complaints, so I didn't dwell on it too much. I gave it another brief jack, and it twitched in my hand. Bad idea. I told myself, knowing my swimsuit would do little to hide a full erection should I start sporting one. I hadn't managed a steady girlfriend while abroad, and I'd been traveling so much the last few weeks I'd had few opportunities to relieve myself. I was pretty fucking horny. And thinking about my gorgeous sister waiting for me behind the door was not helping. A brief flash of horny logic wondered if I had time to jack off in the bedroom. I shook my head and slipped into my swimsuit. No fucking chance. My family thought I was just changing. I would have to wait til later that night. I could rub one out in the shower.

A few deep breaths to make sure no unwanted guest poked his way through my trunks, and I grabbed up my clothes, leaving my shirt off, and let myself back into the living room. Liv was gone. I gave my mom a questioning look.

"She's on the porch waiting for you. Or should be." Her face changed to one of classic parental seriousness. "Be nice to her. She missed you being gone."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah yeah, I'm always nice to her."

Liv was waiting for me on the porch. It was a nice deck. Made of the same wood as the cabin, there was a small outdoor fire pit and chairs, as well as a small grill. A lazy breeze drifted off the lake too, making it already cooler than inside the cabin. My sister turned and beamed at me.

"You're sooo slow." She teased. "Do you think we need shoes?" Liv then asked, appraising the path to the water.

"I don't think so, I don't see too many rocks or anything." I said.

"Alright then, come on, I'm so hot." She took off, bounding towards the lake. I was amazed at her energy. I suppose even with the cleaning, we'd been cooped up in the car most of the day. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she went, it bounced invitingly along with her long legs. My dick rolled over and I groaned inwardly. Hopefully the water's cold, was all I could think.

My assessment on shoes was correct, until we got to the sand. It had spent all day baking in direct sunlight, and was blazing on the bottoms of our feet. I laughed as Liv hopped and skipped from one foot to the other, exclaiming at the hot stings as she tried to make it to the water.

"Alright then tough guy." She called back at me, once safely submerged to her ankles. "Let's see how you like it."

I tried to act tough, walking calmly to where she waited, but the sand really was hot as shit. It was her turn to laugh as I stumbled the last few feet, practically diving for the cool enclosure of the lapping lake water.

"Told you." She said, smirking. "Shut up." I replied, in good humor.

The water was cold, and as hot as we were it still took some time to get used to. We waded out slowly, toward what looked to be a floating platform made from barrels and wood. It was a beautiful lake. Huge and bent, we were located in a nook to the east, the sun setting directly across from us. The largest part of the water was hidden around a bend that gave us an equal amount of privacy. The glowing orange disc of the sun was almost completely hidden behind the trees across the water, and I could tell it would soon be dark. We had unfortunately used up most of our day driving and cleaning. The water felt great though, washing the sweat and dirt from our skin. We took turns diving under, both of us coming up for air gasping and calling the other a wimp.

Liv had asked me, when I first got home, about my trip abroad and my second year of college. I said it was fine, I had fun, and had lots of new stories. I had asked her about her senior year of high school. She said it was fine too, but she was excited to move on to something else. I knew she was considering different college offers, but hadn't decided yet. Other than that, there wasn't a lot to say, and I feel like despite what our mom had said, there was little to catch up on. We had that sibling bond, a few words here and there and we slipped right back into our old roles.

We reached the floating platform. It was pretty much just weighted barrels and wood, making a tiny deck held down by an anchor. Liv climbed up on top of the makeshift deck and challenged me to throw her off. Then giggled as she planted her feet in my face anytime I tried to pull myself up. The view I was getting of her toned bottom half, barely covered by thinly stretched fabric, did not go unnoticed. However the water was having the desired effect on my horniness, and I stayed modest.