All Comments on 'Heart of Gold'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Stupid Fuck Don...

Seriously? Started out great on the first couple pages so I skipped to the end to see if I was setting myself up for a cuck story or a great melodrama...

People would die for doing something like what happened to Don, but obviously Don was, as I said above, a stupid fuck and, frankly, asked for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Waste of time

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Golden

NEVER play the other guy's (or doll's) game!

There goes my fantasy of being a porn star! Maybe I'll just animate a porn video!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do you try to write every story as fucked up and shocking as you can possibly imagine? What the fuck is wrong with you to like this sadistic fucked up shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total trash

worst piece of garbage I ever read!

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Worth Reading

A nice piece of work--carefully written and cleanly edited. There might be a moral or two in the story, but that is for each reader to decide for himself. Next time, though, use "nauseated" instead of "nauseous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

A sarcastic yet insightful look into the skin trade, and what it does to the soul.

Beautiful love story-cant wait for the better, more erudite members to chime in with their comments.

Was reluctant to invest the time as uour other stories sucked, but this was great.

Patillie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just the typical slut/wimp bullshit effort - boring!

Geez, how hard can it be to draft such a piece of shit like this pathetic effort? Yea, no effort required - sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There's No Fun In Narcissm

And even less in humiliation. Those are the pillars of all your stories. Yech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No man would take that crap and leave the bitch and Bozo alive

Biggest junk I had ever read. That was rape. I would get a baseball bat and rape both the bitch Ilinka and the asshole Bozo. With Bozo I would make sure the tip of the bat comes out through his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap.

The author's fantasy was unerotic and even stupid. No husband would have accepted what happened. At least try for a modicum of reality. Why did he not divorce her? She is manipulator and liar and not actually very lovable. You need a new ending where he discovers he is not a submissive idiiot, but knows she does not love him and he needs a woman who will support him and not trick him all them time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don should divorce the skanky slut before she has mankey man fuck his ass and then makes him suck monkey mans cock clean. The cunt does not love her husband or she would not have let that happen to him. In fact she was probably secretly fucking and sucking Bozo the whole time. one star

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 10 years ago
Non Consent not loving wives

You know the difference between loving wives & rape right. You have a rape thing here. She showed him only the bad side of porn.. she could have just let them making love be taped & he would have been happy

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
not my cup of teat

But it was entertaining and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He asked for it, so she let him have it

She was honest and he was curious, it almost killed the cat and there love. He forced it on himself , she warned him. Hope you all learned a lesson. Dame those burn the bitch people who have in concept of what a women is, in there eyes all women are whores, what sick people we have on this planet. Good story most people cant understand it. Too bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a trash tale...

Certainly not a loving wife tale. What's the phrase..just monkey sex.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Don really has to be in love with her to stay in that marriage. She is selfish to me has been since the beginning.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Interesting tale

It is rough.and tough and in real life would be considered rape (what happened on the set),but it is a story of tough love,ilanka told him the truth but he obseesed about it,and she knew Don would never let it drop until he jnew how fucked up doing porn can be.Imagine her world,where she is pushed daily by him to talk about something she would rather forget,she loves him but he,is obsessedAgain Irl the medicine would be toxic,but the story is,tough love,like the stories where guys want to share their wives,are all eager,and the wife shows them it isn't as good in reality.Different,tough story,well done...not erotic to me,but well done.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Ok story

Not into such stuff myself, but an interesting story. Can't say as I would forgive her, but he got a taste of the degradation of hard core porn. I would have assumed fisting was something you work up too. wouldn't he have blood coming out his ass? At least he knows what she went through, and they have another thing in common.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay fag rape

Male humiliation crap.

1*

Fuck off you piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?????

SUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not worth the time

This story wasn't worth the time it took to read it. Such a waste of time to write pure garbage.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Nice story

I usually don't read this type of story, and didn't enjoy aspects of this while reading it, but after reading it, and then thinking about it, it's actually a pretty good story. Ilinka constantly resisted, and begged Don not to go there, and to forget it. Don wasn't going to give it up, so she finally gave him a taste. To him, it was horrendous. And Ilinka knew that it would be. A dabble in the softer stuff would only make him more curious, she wanted an end to it. It was risky, but he finally understood why she didn't want anything to do with it, She actually loves Don more than he knew before he came to terms with what she had left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is under-rated

It's not really my kind of subject but it's very well written and the author is obviously talented. The characters are well defined and the story deals with a real subject. Just because it might kill your erection you shouldn't automatically vote it down. Stop thinking with your dick or pussy, and give the author kudos for a job well done.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Excellent

Well crafted story of a man who does not listen. Will he learn?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Ugh

Guess she made her point. What a cunt. What an idiot. I guess their world should be glad they're together so no one would have to put up with their subhuman personalities. She could have just said no...whether you would like to admit it or not, she went too far on purpose. That is not love or loving...another fetish story posted here simply because there were some vows spoken (apparently nothing serious enough to honor) between a man and a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

LOL . Put him in his place ! When she loses her temper,with reason, he paid the price.

Good story. Draws you in slowly. Makes the emotional impact greater.

Very different from your previous story, where I didn't care . It even had a happy

ending.

AMerryMan

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
vile mindessly stupid justification of male rape. i hope to god someone beats and cripples the author

How the fuck do you go from a husband who says 9 times in the story. .. I want ti make a video with my loving wife. "?

To this...

Wife gets to fuck another man and some men will commit Ass rape penis torture and attempted sexual mutilation?...

Even if one accepts this god damn stupid mother fucker asshole author's premise... That the wife wanted to teach him a lesson.... Once she KNEW that he was in deep mental... Emotional and physical stress over being raped...

She kept up her PLANNED sexual assault.!!! At that point wasnt the lesson already driven home?

really author i hope someone hits you with a car and criplples you for life

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
for you stupid bastards out there this was NOT about the porn industry

all the pussy moronic husband wanted to do was make a porn video with his wife.

That does NOT DOES JUSTIFY MALE RAPE and ATTEMPTED sexual mutilation.

Being a pest about and having a fantasy view of porn industry does NOT justify what the wife did.

But what REALLY kills thus is that even after being told this was part of massive lie a deceit PLANNED by the wife,... He simply accepted her lies and excuses.

The husband KNEW the wife saw that he was in agony and pain and he had learned the lesson... The truth about porn.

BUT she never let up. This was TORTURE pure and simple...of course it is popular

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bugger

For once I agree with Harry????? I never thought that would happen. I have the same feeling here. From a husband who just wants to experience something with his wife. And she is nasty enough to have his arse raped. If she really didn't want to do this porno, then she should have offered to divorce his if he didn't stop asking.

And Harry is right. He mentioned on several occasions that he wanted to do a video WITH his wife. It really doesn't matter what she said before about not working with her husband. She said she would do a video WITH him.....PERIOD...

He should have fucked her off and sent her back to where she came from.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Wrong category for starters

Non-consent would be more appropriate, or Fetish. I'm surprised the author left out his/her fantasy about ball torture so aptly portrayed in the Yo-yo chronicles. And among the numerous writing errors that better editing would have caught, author, the word is "prostate," not "prostrate." The first is part of the male anatomy, and the second means a person is in a lying down position. Author, look it up if you doubt me. One star is generous for this one.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
This isn't the Rape section

This story belongs in the cetish section with the other Rape stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad ending

When the wife said:

"Am I lying when I tell you that several times every week, much worse was done to me than what happened to you. Am I lying when I tell you that I spent a year enduring what you experienced for less than half an hour?"

The fool husband should have said:

"I think you're probably lying, or at least exaggerating. Show me some of your videos on the web in which you think you endured something worse than what you did to me. What could possibly be worse than what you put me through? Even if you did something similar to that, at least you knew in advance what you were getting into, and you knew you could stop it and leave at any time. It was your decison. You had the power. I was just a victim. I was raped. And you did it to me. Anyone who could do something like that to someone they claim to love is a monster. What's your excuse, you were annoyed because I suggested several times that we make a video together? You think that justifies what you did? Plus, you're a woman. A sexually abused woman is still a woman. A raped man is emasculated. Nothing. What you experienced while voluntarily working in the industry couldn't POSSIBLY be as bad as what you did to me. So fuck you!"

A better ending might have included him insisting that if she wanted to continue the marriage, she had to make another video, with a script that he wrote (which she knew nothing about in advance), and after she is completely destroyed (e.g., raped by dogs) he informs her that he doesn't want to be married to a woman who would do something like that, and leaves. 1 star for this.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
I saw no

Heart of gold. I saw no Loving Wife. I saw only over the top details. I saw a man that loved his wife to be, and begged her to marry him. She tells him of her not so trusting nature, lies by omission, and questionable past. He does not hold her past against her. She repays that loving hearted man with rape, anal fisting, and things to hideous to mention. This is fiction but I hope that my wife would never do that to me. Just for asking too many times about making a video of OUR love making. Really ?????

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Indicative comment

Of the stupidity of many posters and many middle america types as well:"if a woman is abused,she is still a woman,if a man is raped he is emasculated"...really?so if a woman is raped I guess she must have really enjoyed it while if it happens to a man bring out the nuclear weapons.First of all,rape is rape,and it is horrible no matter who experiences it,and victims,male or female,end up feeling less desirable,wounded,etc...and this statement is even more vile,because it basically tells a man who is raped it is his fault,that what kind of man allows himself to be raped,it is as bad as saying as the religious wrong do that if a woman is raped and gets pregnant that she must have wanted the sex....

In the story,Ilanka told him that often stuff happened to the performers they didn't know about or agreed to,but were paid extra after.That is exactly what.happened to.don,and while I would never condone what happened to him,he experienced what Ilanka often did.Like many men Don fantasized what porn was.and kept rubbing it in Ilankas face.and she showed him what the "fantasy" was like,and that a romantic role in the hay is not what sells.If all Don wanted was a video of tnem,they cod have done it themselves,but he wanted a true porn video and she gave him that,as horrible as it was.It is true if I were Don I would be running, because Ilanka acted out of anger at his constant reminder of her past,and acted on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seek Help

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He pestered her and pestered her

So she gave him what he kept demanding and she proved the truth of what she told him many times: porn is not love, it's work.

I know a lot of the men on LW don't want to believe that but she was telling the truth. Now he understands.

The men will be disappointed to learn that those women are at work.

The women will also be disappointed to learn that it's just work, not rape or white slavery.

This was the best description of the porn industry I've ever read, better than non-fiction documentaries.

But I can see how it really rips apart the fantasies of both genders. The truth hurts.

There is no purer capitalism than the porn biz: supply, demand, labor, capital. If you think it's romantic, then you need to get it up your ass also.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Gave it five stars

At the beginning I admired Ilinka for fighting so hard for what she wanted and I recognized that she definitely was very intelligent emotionally. But what she did to him to stop him from torturing her by wanting to talk to her about porn was too much.

He should have taken her out of there the moment he realized that she was not going to make a tape with him. Personally I would have reacted to the the words "threesome". If there were no children it would be a no-brainer.....

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Wrong Category (as others have noted) and Flawed Story

I thought about this story quite a bit - disturbing and I will admit thought provoking. My conclusion is that the husband should not have stayed in the relationship. He was wrong to pester her, but the poor sap just wanted to make a video with his wife. His punishment (being raped) was way overboard relative to his transgression. The young woman in the wife's porn shoot didn't deserve how she was treated - that too was rape or close to it. The classic porn films I like - Misty Beethoven, Green Door, Insatiable, etc. - have nothing close to this kind of treatment for the actresses (or actors).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Truly revolting gay rape fantasy you have there edrider.

Seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waste of a good plot!Gay Rape?

The author has a twisted mind about Europeans....

No wife would enable a non-willing emasculation of her husband.Porn actress or not.She MUST hate him to let that happen.A 3some with a good looking guy with more stamina and well endowed would be enough to break him from his porn fixation.

Over-the-top revenge.There is no lesson here.

Dear author, when their children grow up and discover her past and beg her to learn about, she will make her kids fuck a donkey?

Put that crap in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author forgot about a detail important in porn industry:

As a newcomer, he must fill a medical report and a To Do list of what he does(and doesn t ) on the set.Only straight sex would pass without further questioning.FAIL.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
video

A thought provoking story on swallow woman, porn industry, rape, humiliation, relationships.

The husband obviously thought that the porn industry was fun. Well a bit of Google key strokes he would have fine articles on the real porn industry dark side.

Did the wife love him, mmm yes she does, she was just doing tough love, tough lesson in the real life porn world.

An interesting read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LW ?! BANG ! UNO ESTRELLA *

DE NADA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a total crock of shit.

He would have divorced her so fast it would have made her head spin. Gone to a lawyer and used her "career" against her to get custody. And then waited and plotted to get revenge against them all. Once again you portray a wimpy man that simply accepts all the bad things that happen to him without a thought about getting even, getting revenge or simply getting away from his tormentor. A "1" because zero isn't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another spineless wimp bites the dust

AS usual for an Edrider story, the lead male character demonstrates that he has no pride, self respect, balls or a spine. I don't think that anyone that reads this garbage wouldn't want him to get both revenge and a divorce. Go for full custody and see if he can put her in jail or somehow get her deported. No way in hell he could ever sleep in a bed next to her ever again. And the nightmares he must be having would have sent him to a shrink. I can't believe you continue to turn out this repetitive drivel. No one enjoys it, no one reads it (I guess there are a few of us idiots that read or skim it expecting things to end differently - the very definition of insanity). But for the love of God , read the comments and change your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get a 12 foot Pole

And shove it up edriders sick arse. Go check yourself into an asylum

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Sick!

I'm usually a bit long-winded in my comments But all I can say about this is it's sick. I was attempting to read all your stories but I just can't.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I can understand the previous comment, its wrong, but I do understand it. I married a woman who was Hungarian and Bohemian, and they do think a little differently. I can see where even exchange students are looked at differently in school, because their values and thoughts are usually pretty guarded, because Americans tend to judge very quickly, without thought. I loved the story, in that it did show a heart of gold, and with good reason. I didn't expect this type of story, but found it refreshing, in that it was honest, or seemed to be from my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a whore is a whore and always will be a whore

if you can take being married to a whore good for you, had one once I found was a whore, got rid of her as fast as I could. The BDSM scenes were to much time to divorce her............

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Great story!

I am a fan of edrider73's loving wife stories. Lewd stories from a devious mind. A great read.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Did this jackass just say it was a great story??

Minus 11 stars.\

She knew fucking damn well that he wanted to fuck her on video.

Instead she betrayed him by fucking others and had him raped.

Divorce? obviously, but not before punishment

severe punishment! and not a one time punishment either.

well maybe not divorce after the severe punishment, depends on how he feels after that.

I am done with this author. If it is a man, it is a pathetic cuck and poor excuse of a man... forget beta male, must be a theta male to put his male characters thru torture and rape in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dieser Author ist einfach nur geisteskrank!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Dieser Schreiberling, der glaubt gute Geschichten schreiben zu können, ist einfach nur in seiner Perversität gefangen, die ihn zu einem homosexuellen geisteskranken Fantasten macht, der sich als Cuckold und Weichei gefällt. Seine Hirngespinste lassen ihn von Perversitäten erzählen, die er sich in seinem krankhaften Wahnsinn vorgaukelt. Mit Partnerschaft und Liebe hat dies soviel zu tun wie Pest und Lepra mit einem erfüllten Leben. Wenn dieser geisteskranke Author uns erzählt, dass er gerne in einer Beziehung verweilen will in der die Protagonisten nicht davor zurück schrecken ihre Partner aufs argste zu quälen, zu demütigen und öffentlich zur Schau zu stellen, dann ist das für ihn als Schwanzlutscher vielleicht das Richtige, für normale Menschen ist dies jedoch der Abschaum menschlicher Existenz. Und genau das ist dieser Author: Abschaum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should of Divorced Her

What a wimp. He'll be a cuckold in no time at all. She'll be using a HUGE DILDO on him and he'll learn to love it...

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
sucked

as willing closet cuck ones do glad i skipped to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worst Story Ever

Most disgusting piece of crap ever written go see a shrink

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* for no gay warning

Would've been higher otherwise.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Don't complain when you get what you ask for

Our man asked and asked and then begged for what he really didn't want and then was revolted when he got exactly what he asked for and what she told him he really didn't want. It's a hard way to learn this lesson, but this extreme case should be a lesson to us all to be careful what we wish for...we might just get it. 4*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Big difference between

Making a porno and being ass raped brutally. Even though he was an idiot to press her when she clearly didn't want anything to do with the business, he didn't deserve to have his wife arrange to have him raped and humiliated. The monkey man deserves a bullet in the brain. The amazon woman deserves to have her arms broken. Bozo deserved to be castrated so he could never enjoy his own movies ever again. Ilinka should be deported without a penny back to Eastern Europe. Disgusting people come from that region.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

If he is a man he would divorce her with extreme predujice. Nothing she could say could evee be enough.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
What a Crock

Some say he got what he asked for. That is bull. He wanted to make a movie with his wife. She knew that. She lied when she agreed to make a movie. She was the only one at fault since all the rest thought that he was doing what he wanted.

So he was basically bed-ridden for days, in pain for a few weeks after that and mad as hell for over a month. He will have mental scars for years.

He was still angry and convinced that he wanted a divorce when they sat down to talk. Then she comments that she put up with all that and more for a year and all of the sudden all is forgiven and he wants to comfort her?!?!?!

That is so much crap. She chose what she was doing. He did not get to choose.

He should have divorced her ass and taken her kids away from her. The quick turnaround portrayed by the author was not believable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So bad it's laughable

She sandbags him. He didn't make a movie, he got raped. Get a lawyer and rip them all new assholes. If that doesn't work, kill'em all. This was your usual bullshit. Some seemingly stupid man gets assaulted and does nothing about it. What a crock of shit.

Do us all a favor, stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
disgusting, 1* score

Another story written by psychopathic man-hater,

Degrading and abusing the male,

and adding at the end that the abused male accepts the act.

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The ending is so bad!

The ending to this is so bad!

Not only is the rape beyond unrealistic, which ruins the story anyways, the ending makes this pile of garbage un-rate able. Less than 0.

Ed, you really do just suck at this.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Bad story

As far as reconciliation goes, this sucked. Those two don't belong together. The entire premise was flawed, and the ending was the rotten icing on top of the hollow cake. No score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course he wanted and GOT a divorce

Then he went after Bozo and Galina. They never found the bodies. And twenty thousand views is a drop in a very large bucket so he's not an international anything. Besides being raped and embarrassed. Another awful story by this crappy author that never finishes anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous ending.

Why would he do ANYTHING but divorce her? And while the divorce is in progress why wouldn't he be exposing her, Galina and Bozo for the perverts they really are? Bring charges against them. If they somehow avoid jail time, their business and reputations are ruined. I think many men simply work out a plan to sell their wives to a South American whore house or bury all three involved in shallow graves. That's how grievous their crimes are against him. But taking her back is one ending that would have NEVER happened. Just plain awful.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
I loved it

Even though there were some parts that were tough to read. And the wife did tell him right up front that it was going to be a bitter lesson. She wanted him to forget about her or him being in porn and he wouldn't listen, so she had to do something to make him shut up. And she did.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is a sobering story for porn-watchers. They want to see honest characters in real-life stories. But, deep-down, most such viewers know it's almost all acting, in contrived situations. A lot of the acting is not at all good, and so many of the situations are ridiculous. In a real sense, a written story can bring across authentic feelings and emotions so much better than a video. The writer and the reader, together, construct the story in the reader's head. Quality writing storytelling is not a guarantee, of course. It's pretty rare. This writer has a gift. And an imagination. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck shit

Woulda killed them and left her in ashes cuck fucker pressure points are wonderful thing to get away from the bitch holding you and how pathetic a woman is holding him down

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Oh boy! What a train wreck of a story!

edrider73

I have to say that you sir have surpassed yourself. Having read all of your other submissions, I can honestly state that this was one of the most unerotic stories I have read on this entire site. It would appear that you are obsessed with the central male character of all your tales being physically abused, restrained, and totally emasculated. Usually this is precipitated by the poor sod's woman. Anal rape of males has now become an additional part of your demeaning repertoir of bdsm jollies. And all this pain and humiliation directed by his so-called wife. What really gets my goat is that you have the audacity to tag this rubbish as Loving Wives material. Sorry old bean, but you truly need to rethink your genre selection. There is not a real genuine male reader that could possibly derive any sensual pleasure from the brutal scenario you revealed in this stinkeroo of a submission. My earnest wish is that you seek some form of counseling for some of those disturbing bdsm obsessions you obviously hold dear. For my part, I will from this moment on, refrain from reading anything submitted by you in the forseeable future.

texxmantexxmanalmost 5 years ago
Two stories

I liked the first part where the guy was able to ignore her past and accept her and what she had to do. Okay maybe too much a Pretty Woman fantasy but the author calls it out.

Then it goes south. The guy has this obsession, like a lot of guys. But she gets some major revenge on any ideas he might have had and puts him through torture and humiliation. Medicine my ass. And he accepts it? Hell no!

The more normal reaction would be extreme revenge on the bitch or at least a divorce. What a wimp.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Excellent Plot , perfect pacing a riveting story during both the erotic and non erotic scenes.

I consider this story a teaching story. I wish there was a level outside of 5 so i could mark stories i want to pattern in my writing. If i was not so insecure i would find a way to beging to try to make bad copies of this style.

Its a diferent type of story that streches the category but lively thanks for streching the mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on, what guy is going to marry a whore that fucks hundreds of men, doing every kind of sex act including the most degrading acts known? You think that whore wouldn’t be completely debilitated? A woman forced to do such CAN recover normal sensibilities because it is not her WILL…….but doing such at her own will and voluntarily is so corrosive that such a one can NEVER be able to assume a normal life. Could you imagine being comfortable with such a woman raising your children? Such things and the way those things affect lives and psyches are un-salvageable. R.H.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

I just want to say I really like the writing Ed riders has talent!!!! That being said no man would stay married to a woman that could so easily have him RAPED.

And no one on the set would help him.

In reality he would never trust a woman again and would either take his own life knowing that the woman he loves beond anything other than his children could do something so cruel to him and have no remorse and even berate him later.

And isn't this that make a great writer

To bring up so many emotions against his story

And I will keep reading, hoping to see a modicum of revenge on one of his stories

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous