All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 07'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving this story

the only complaint I have..... I can't seem to get enough.. but that is perfectly fine with me.. I do love this story and I am glad you keep updating it.. I can hardly wait for it all to unravel.. looking forward to what happens next.. thanks for writing..

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
WOW

Just spent the late afternoon reading your story. Amazing and i am eager for many more chapters. Well Done. PJ xx

UyraellUyraellover 15 years ago
Well worth it.:)

Sat the night through, reading this, on recommendation of one dear to me.

Have to say I'm impressed. Well done, well written.

A thoroughly enjoyable tale, and one I am keen to read more of.

Keep up the fine work : you have crafted this piece very well, and have given your readers every reason to enjoy it.

Blessed be, ^Uyraell^.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep the good work going!

It's not often i find the words of someone else so engrossing but i have found it! I like the quick way you switch up the story lines adding a little more intrigue in the romance keep going I can't hold my breathe forever!!

ScarletKScarletKover 15 years ago
Very Entertaining!

This story just keeps getting better & better. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

keep up the good work

MINKXMINKXover 15 years ago
Glad I read fast...

Only took me about two-three hours to read chaps 1 to 7...thank God, cuz I'm sick and prolly should be SLEEPING! Well now you have a benign "stalker" fan of this series, lol. Only fair, darnit, I've had a few of my own but your series is the first to catch my attention enough to inspire thoughts of politely yelling gimme, gimme MORE!!! For the love of all things ancient and immortal...wake that Gargoyle female up...I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RAWR!

Please make the next chapter soon! I got hooked on this from chapter one, and I hate waiting. I have to find out if they have their 'goyle baby, and what happens next! It would be freakin awsome if the baby was, like, human during the day, and a gargoyle at night or something like that, but then again, I'm sure whatever it does will be cool! ...If they aren't allowed to have that baby I'm gonna cry, and I won't be the only one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous