All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 11'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more more more

lovely story so far.. enjoying it ..it certainly is something different in a very good way.. I hope you get to add more soon.. and could she finally be pregnant??? I can hope.. thanks for writing it truly is a wonderful story..

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Great chapter, hmm wonder if "the time" is upon Aiden and Mary? PJ xx

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
let it be time!

Please, let it be time! As soon as i started to read that Mary felt 'ill'. I started to get all exciting thinking maybe this time, she will finally be pregnant:) Please let it be so.hehehe

This was an amazing chapter. Please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

I'm enjoying this very much. You are a good writer and spin a wonderful tale. One thing I would like to stress, though, is the difference between certain words that sound alike but are nothing alike. Please consider: "I'm sure your right, I just don't like to think of him out there in hostile territory." and "You're homemade oatmeal raisin cookies?" Mary asked............... I would like to point out that Your and You're are backwards in these two passages. The word Your is a possessive word. Your cookies, Your husband, Your wife, Your book. You should use it when someone is saying something is theirs. You're is a contraction of the two words You Are. Use it to say things such as You are right/You're right, You are a good cook/You're a good cook, You are here/You're here................. Similar goes for They're, Their, and There. There is a place, They're is contraction for They Are, and Their is possessive. Please be certain you're (there it is again: you are) using the correct word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love your work

this is one of the best wrote story on this site keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous