All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 22'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
sunnypbsunnypbover 14 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.....I think I will take the postive approach with what would come next.

mellowmelmellowmelover 14 years ago
Great story!

This was a perfect ending. I really enjoyed reading about. gargoyles, not many tales are written of them. You built a wonderful world filled with interesting characters and more importantly raised some very provocative questions. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you Psyche

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. It's been a absolute delight to see your tale unwrap before our eyes. I loved your note at the end and it's so true...also because you allow us to let them live on in our minds as we would like them too..that's a great gift to your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! Absolutely amazing!

A fascinating and intiguing tale that had me coming back for more every time. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. Ah, such a sweet ending...or is it beginning? :)

kinkinessskinkinesssover 14 years ago
SO MEAN!!!

Why would you just end it there you cant stop like that Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so cruel

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Ecstatic and Mournful

It is a stunning story and tho it knew it would happen i am sad to see it end. Many Congratulations and i will await the next story :) PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous Story

I am sorry to see the end reach but what an ending. This has been one of the most enjoyable reads. I hope to see it in print some day.

Good luck.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555over 14 years ago
I loved It!

I thought that you wrote a wonderful story. I loved the relationship between Mary and Aiden. I thought that the ending was done very well. Good job. looking forward to more of you stories.

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsover 14 years ago
Nonononon NO

Missy that is not the end I demand more!! lol

aeillillaeillillover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I must admit I'm a bit surprised I didn't see any signs of the story coming to an end. I'm also a bit disappointed just because it's such a great story. I hope one day you'll revisit this world of Gargoyles.

Thank you for writing this, it was wonderfully written about an interesting idea

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Great Series!!

I must say the ending was a little abrupt but perfect! this series could have gone on another 20 chapters but I like how you finished it. I hope you are going to post another series! Jessica

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Great Series!!

I must say the ending was a little abrupt but perfect! this series could have gone on another 20 chapters but I like how you finished it. I hope you are going to post another series! Jessica

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 14 years ago
Brava!

Well done! Amazing conclusion to a wonderful story! Thanks for all your dedicated hours and great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn

you know i was there when you first wrote the story, and i checked it everyday to see if you'd posted yet....you shpuld totally make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! and if you did it would be a convenient way to justify a jump forward into the future, when Garrick is older. I would love to read it! pllleeeaaasssee?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

I loved this installment and i share the sentiments of everyone else you must make a sequel this was amazing and i loved this story for the longiest please consider it thankyou once again for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disappointed

I will be very disappointed if this story really does end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ending here is...

...NOT GOOD. This is your story, not ours. It is only ours to read, not to continue for you. So, DOES the rest of the world accept the Gargoyles? Tell us, please. ... I'd also love to know what happens with Garrick Ambrose, and with Aiden and Mary. How does the public take him? How do the rest of the Gargoyles' protecting families take him? Does he grow up to be like Aiden? Or like Mary? Or like both? Please don't leave us hanging like this. The story isn't through, especially the part of those strange zombies who hung out at Mary's place for so long. How did they end up like that and why were they really there? We know D was part of it, but how? Too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
is it really over?!?!

I cant believe its really over. I have been so engrossed with this story i never thought it would end. Please do a sequel or better yet make it into books. I think you have the makings of the next great book series with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!

like twilight.. u got something here....

protect it.. copyright it.. do whatever u have to!

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenover 14 years ago
Sad to see it end

Lovely ending. But sad that it has. There is so much more to write of this story, watching their son grow and the changes that could happen.

As you state, "Could the world accept".

It's a shame to know that humanity is as it is, but one day, it may be different.

Thank you for the lovely story. I have enjoyed it all the way, and will miss reading the upcoming chapters.

It is too bad that all people can not find tolerance and love as Aiden and Mary have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC ! MORE, MORE

Bestthing I have read in a long time. It was spell binding....I loved it. PLEASE write MORE.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bravo

Fabulous love story. Couldn't wait to get computer to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loveeeed it!

I LOVED this story so much. once it was finished i re-read the entire story again! i love your ending and im so glad it wasnt over the top dramatic! :D

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unbelieveable

I can not believe how wonderful this story turned out. Your talent is amazing and look forward to your next project! wonderful this story turned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so good!!

This is the best story I have ever read. I wish you would keep going with it!! How the child grows up, if they firgured out why al the people were outside the gates in the first place... Amazing story and if you publish it likebok status I know I will buy it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No one wants it to end!

...but to be fair, I think we do have a pretty good picture of what will happen in terms of how the gargoyles and Garrick will be accepted..some people will and some won't.

Rathburn was almost unnecessary in the end as there are plenty of fundamentalist religious nuts already who will be quick to see Garrick as the AntiChrist.

Still, plenty of room for a sequel.

I guess the one thing I still wonder about is Andy's motivation: he didn't seem to like the gargoyles and wasn't much in favour of resurrecting them. So why did he stay in the group - just because it was his family right? Did he do anything to obstruct?

This is a very imaginative, absorbing, and sexy story. Now I want me a gargoyle lover!

FYI the interwebs tell me there is already a published novel AND a novella called Heart of Stone. (And what do you know - both also about gargoyle love - who knew it was a genre!) So if you decide to publish this somehow (and its certainly good enough), you might want to retitle. How about "The Girl and the Gargoyle"?

Cheers,

FG

8mimi88mimi8about 14 years ago
Wow!

I have just spent the last couple of days reading the whole story and I loved it! The ending is perfect! People will always want more, but sometimes leaving it with something unsaid really gets you thinking and gives the imagination some free range. Great story and THANK YOU so much for sharing with all of us here. It was a wonderful read and VERY well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
perfect

great story! I usually prefer a complete ending but I understand why u left it as u did. Perfect! :)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
wonderful story

How talented you are. Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I hope someday you will write more but understand why you let it as you did. I would love to hear what all the others did with their lives.

Kate - aka mikothebaby@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Claps!!!

I couldnt stop reading...been re-reading it too....please write more..

MacavityMacavityalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

This was a truly excellent piece of writing!

Hoping to see you write some more stuff.

tdoubleudtdoubleudalmost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Just finished reading your story and it was a very pleasant read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!!!

I have been reading all the chapters of heart of Stone; but I wanted to read the ending before I commented. I loved the whole thing, I did want to read about the events after the baby's birth but I do like the open ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was an amazing journey and i thank you so much for posting it and allowing others to follow the lives within it...

i regret their story coming to an end, but like all great things it really must end somewhere... i take peace in the fact that their lives continue on in your own head and that many other paths will be explored in the minds of your readers, i know i my self will wonder and dream about a future for all the characters involved...

many thanks

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I love the series and I think you should writ another series for "Garrick Ambrose", and his journey

kumiko01kumiko01over 13 years ago
WOW

this has been so amazing to read and im sad that its ended but thank you for writing it. i am in love with this story. thank you thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow Great Story

I really liked this story I started yesterday and finished it today.

I'm sorry this the end of the story though.

It poses some very interesting questions and it suggests that we humans should be able to live side by side with all animals and different cultures on this planet of ours.

Thank you for a most interesting story.

Playboy2012Playboy2012over 13 years ago
Loved it

I really loved your story. Im just sorry to see it end. I theres a sequel or something:)!

KittenKatNDogsKittenKatNDogsover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

I 'really' enjoyed this story and was sad to see it end. I'm sure I'll spend hours contemplating the story from there. :) Thanks! ^.^

littlemisswickedlittlemisswickedabout 13 years ago
wonderful

really enjoyed ur story, would love it even more if ud write a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I never comment on these stories, but I am very sad to see this one end. My friend, you have aided in my intense procrastination and I only say that because the story was too good to quit reading! I'm sorry it is over and I hope that you will consider a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

I adored the entire series. With all the supernatural literature floating around this one stands out. Not only are there well developed characters but the story flows well.

I thank you for writing this and giving me the pleasure of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly Wonderful

I really think you should look into publishing this.. its great work and and could rival authors like.. J.R. Ward.. and Kresley Cole... who knows could open a new world for you.. Thank you for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seriously

Why isn't this a book?! It's already 100x better than a lot of popular fiction. I'm not joking. This NEEDS to be a book. Better yet, a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Made for TV!

I can easily see this as another TV drama - with all that is going on with the paranormal themes...if you're not already, you should be selling this to the stations!

Absolutely enjoyed every single chapter! Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Sol glad I stumbled upon this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story.

I agree with the others. This should be copyrighted and published. This is only the second fiction story I have read in many years and is by far the best. I almost could not stop reading it to get some sleep. By far not the usual story on Literotica. Would make a great TV series just like "V" and/or a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Concur!

I agree that this story should be copyrighted, bound and sold. I would buy two copies of this book in a heartbeat! One to save and one to read over and over again and I hardly EVER read stories more than once! Thank you for transporting me into a wonderous and mysterious world!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I was disappointed that......

you left it there. It was a cop out not having them go home to the rest of her new family and friend not to mention defeating their enemy. It was such a great story.Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best story ever!

That was amazing. I have never read anything like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You rock

Supreb storyline and you have great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you should make to more parts, next being the kid growing up and part of his young life. the thried part being many years later and him finding a mate and haveing a hell of a time getting her and keeping her. of cours thats my thoughts, it up to you.

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
superb

I've read this story several times already. It is one of the best I have read on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Opinion

I think that it ended perfectly! I remember watching old movies with my Grandfather and they would all have endings such as these. Endings that would make the watcher think about the what ifs. Not every story has to have everything spelled out for the reader/watcher in the end. Movies and books these days treat the readers/ watchers as if we are all idiots who can't unravel the complexities of a well thought out plot or a madman's scheme. We are feeling, thinking, irrational, rational, complex beings who appreciate those same qualities in our movies, books and theatre.I have read this story over 20 times and I love it more each time I read it. It is flawless and the mark of a true author. Thank you!

MadFoodScientistMadFoodScientistalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed reading this fic. Great story! Some nice lemons too! :) thanks for sugaring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I have just finished reading the entire story and thought it was great. I wish it had been longer, not so much to finding out about society, but rather the day to day lives of the gargoyles. Who mates with who? What sort of babies do they get? I would have loved an epilogue of some sort just to catch a glimpse of how the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I WANT MORE!!!!!

Are you planning to do something about them in the future? please say YES!!!!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
great read!

really enjoyed it, thanks!! :)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
i'm glad you left it as you did

because we know the reality, this family would have a terrible time especially the baby, and to give it a pretty ending would have seem like a happy ever after type of story. but still, I would hope for the best for them.

chyaraskisschyaraskissover 10 years ago
sequel?

Earlier you mentioned that Nigil had seen Mary's blood type in 3 others.. curious on who and why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
... You're a wonderful person and writer

I pulled an allnighter and read the entire series. This was beautifully done and i hope you can get this published because you and the story deserves it.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago
Bravo!

A masterpiece, from start to finish.

Only one silly question: if the crowd was blocking all access to the estate, how did the media get in? Not really relevant, but I'm a little OCD. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You gotta be kidding me

You left the questions for us to figure out? I was so pissed reading that, very well written. Wish you didn't end the chapters, definitely wanted more. Keep up the fantastic work.

Shay124Shay124almost 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

I've never read a gargoyle/human story but that was amazing from beginning to end!!! I knew it would've been a good read after I read your other story what the cat dragged in!!! I hope to read more of your work!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Taterbug7396Taterbug7396almost 9 years ago
Awesome story!!!!!

Great read. Would love to read more about the couple of Aiden and Mary.

Lulu222Lulu222almost 8 years ago
Awesome story

This is one of the best I've read. I would love to read more stories like this.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great story!

Just finished this story and enjoyed it very much! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is like an old movie

This is the highest compliment that I could think to give you. I love old movies because they always left you wanting more, always made you think and were always smartly put together. This story mirrors all of those qualities. I come back every six months or so and reread this story. I never reread stories because I always remember them in their entirety but for tales such as these, I make an exception because they are that damn good! Keep writing and please publish something so that the world can share in the joys of embibing upon and becoming as intoxicated as we are with your written words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Inspiring and wonderful

I couldn't stop reading once I started. You could easily have made this into a novel. You have a wonderful talent in writing. Loved this story. Looking forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant Fantasy-Supernatural

Worthy of publication in the greater market. Would make a thrilling, otherworldly series. Beautifully scripted.

jansails (FFN)

jansailsea (Twitter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tasteful, riveting, illuminating

I’m simply amazed such a sublime story has not been published already. I could not put this story down all afternoon. You have a serious talent for novel writing, and I would buy any book you published. The characters were intriguing and had depth to them, the plot continued to surprise me every chapter, and there was the perfect amount of love scenes without distracting from the plot. Yes there were grammar and spelling errors, but the amount of detail put into researching biology and other extraneous topics is commendable. I urge you to publish, if not this, some other book of this caliber. Thank you for writing this story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, great story!

Thank you for the story!! It was very imaginative and well-written, I couldn't stop reading!

Oweary1Oweary1almost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you for the wonderful read!!!! Enjoyed binge reading it in 2 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it all, Hope to see a sequel as Garrick learns ansd gross into !anhood! You are very talented, you should send this story to a publisher or ten!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did u end it that way it need more or a second book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous