All Comments on 'Heart of the Plan Ch. 02'

by Mesmeri

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Erotic but...

From the perspective of an observer of human behavior, I find it mind control stories interesting. On one hand, they point to a deep seated need to control or be controlled in the human psyche. What's funny about it is, usually the people who are most driven and successful in the real world are the ones who fantasize about being controlled and the ones with the least authority or success are the ones who fantasize about controlling. Since the author and the antagonist of the series share a name in common, I think the longterm outcome of the tale is a foregone conclusion, but it does make me wonder about the psychological state of the author. Fantasizing about undermining people who do good for your own sexual gratification is a bit (okay more than a little bit) desperately narcissistic. Both the reader in me and the psychoanalyst will be reading this story with rapt interest to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The entire Sparkler series is great. Very happy that you're making more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmeri@Mesmeri
264 Followers
I'm now also publishing erotic stories on Smashwords under the pen name Jane Mesmeri. If you like what I've posted here, you might want to check me out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES